Burke Ramsey REFUSED to be interviewe...
Bob

Yellowknife, Canada

#721 Sep 12, 2013
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
John didn't go along with anything. He deluded himself that his wife was not involved and the intruder is real.
The Paugh girls were raised by a pathological narcissist mother, they aren't likely to invite examination into their disfunctional family. In order to be objective and self reflective enough to see that disfunction they would have to go against the narcissist that had them under her sway. That is dificult even when the narcissist mother is dead.
And that is the major theme of The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie. Jean Brodie is a narcissist and Sandy struggles to break from her influence. She never does completely, instead she undermines her position at the school.
--Wouldn't Your theory be a (one of a kind )murder anywhere in the world? I've followed you all these years-- but wouldn't someone come forward and mension that Patsy was into this Sandy thing?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#722 Dec 12, 2013
The real reason no Ramsey was ever charged has finally been given a legal definition, the whole family suffered from ALLFLEUNZA

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/12/12/the-afflu...

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#725 Dec 12, 2013
Exactly, MJ!
moonjack wrote:
The real reason no Ramsey was ever charged has finally been given a legal definition, the whole family suffered from ALLFLEUNZA
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/12/12/the-afflu...

Location hidden

#730 Jan 2, 2014
Imagine if the psychiatric records of the NewTown killer or the Colorado Movie Theater shooter were made off limits to investigators of those crimes. Not that what Burke did is anywhere near the level of insanity but that type of mental health nformation is intergral to understanding what was so terribly wrong in the Ramsey home.
Mr Blue

Vancouver, Canada

#731 Jan 2, 2014
Old South wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty obvious, Candy. He needs first to call Dad and get an attorney by his side.
Where have you been old school friend?
signal

Fullerton, CA

#732 Jan 3, 2014
my message on this thread from yesterday as well as two messages a few days a go on this thread regarding burke's innocence were erased. feeling this morning that although the messages were erased the messages were also received and that is all that was asked of me therefore i am at peace with that

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#733 Jan 4, 2014
Uh huh, did your Rice Krispies tell you that after they asked you to post?

"... feeling this morning that although the messages were erased the messages were also received and that is all that was asked of me therefore i am at peace with that..."
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#735 Jan 7, 2014
Why do most people assume that John or Patsy had a chance to resuscitate Jonbenet when they were finally alerted to the situation?

Is it possible that Burke did hit Jonbenet over the head with an object, knocking her unconscious. Being a young child, since there is no blood, he thinks there is little damage to her. He plays his games or whatever has his interest at the time. Later, noticing that she has not changed positions since he struck her, he tries to awaken her--to no avail. Frightened, and in an effort to awaken her, he grabs her shirt, twisting it, shakes her violently. Thus, unintentionally, choking the last of the life from her body.

When Patsy is alerted, it is much too late to save her daughter. So there can be no mad rush to the hospital ER. Her only consideration now is whether she alerts the authorities to the situation, or covers her son's actions. Nothing is going to bring back her daughter.

I think Patsy was ware of the games Burke played with his sister and I think John may have been alerted by Patsy to the situation, but did not offer his support in the matter.

And for those who will remind me that Burke was exonerated, if you read Kolar's book, you will find that the DA marked out some of the wording that the Ramsey lawyers had used. Leaving room for authorities to revisit to Burke as the perpetrator.

Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#736 Jan 7, 2014
signal wrote:
my message on this thread from yesterday as well as two messages a few days a go on this thread regarding burke's innocence were erased. feeling this morning that although the messages were erased the messages were also received and that is all that was asked of me therefore i am at peace with that
I am an RDI and something similar happened with me. I would type my post or reply and hit the "post" button, but my comment would not show up. I have made it a habit to copy my post now before I hit the "send" button. Now I do not have to retype the entire post again should it be lost.

I think all of us, RDIs, enjoy reading IDIs posts. It gives us something to deliberate about and a lot to dispel.:)

Have a great day.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#737 Jan 7, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an RDI and something similar happened with me. I would type my post or reply and hit the "post" button, but my comment would not show up. I have made it a habit to copy my post now before I hit the "send" button. Now I do not have to retype the entire post again should it be lost.
I think all of us, RDIs, enjoy reading IDIs posts. It gives us something to deliberate about and a lot to dispel.:)
Have a great day.
It's always a good idea to copy any posts, whether yours or not in case they disappear, etc. In many cases as we have seen and are going through now, but for the actions of one or a few spammers and trolls, topix just ends up removing an entire thread and they don't really care if one is IDI or RDI LOL. Although here, our trolls and spammers tend to be IDI, topix doesn't seem to discriminate as you said.

Posting nonsense and spamming is not relegated to anyone's opinion of the JBR case

So that said, always copy a post that you think is important and worthy because we never know when it will go away

And yes, I think we have all lost posts that didn't come up and been frustrated LOL so it is a good idea to do what you do as well. Once it happens to you once or twice, you become more careful LOL
Paper

UK

#746 Jan 7, 2014
Spamster wrote:
Good post!
An IDI did it!!!
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#748 Jan 7, 2014
I have noticed that RDIs tend to base their posts on factual, documented data. They normally aren't in to name calling and BS.
icedtea4me

Saint Louis, MO

#749 Jan 8, 2014
I'm wondering if Paper's next user name will be either Pen, Pencil, Stapler, Paper Clip, Thumb Tack, Ruler, Pencil Sharpener, Eraser, or Three-Ring Binder.
real Topaz

AOL

#750 Jan 8, 2014
icedtea4me wrote:
I'm wondering if Paper's next user name will be either Pen, Pencil, Stapler, Paper Clip, Thumb Tack, Ruler, Pencil Sharpener, Eraser, or Three-Ring Binder.
or.. pink slip?

Location hidden

#752 Jan 26, 2014
It could be the investigation didn't want to 'talk' with Burke but wanted him to provide access to his medical, school, and psychiatric records from before Jonbenet's death.

That is something he and only he could give, even John no longer gas control of this.

His history was given an island of privacy and excluded from the evidence BUT children that have been abused and molested are children capable of the type of rage and anger that crushed Jonbenet's skull. That act wasn't done by a happy well adjusted person, that was done by an angry person full of hate and unable to control themselves and living in a cesspool of dysfunction. Just what the Ramseys have tried to hide for 17 years.....
FoolsGold

Lehigh Acres, FL

#753 Jan 27, 2014
candy wrote:
I want to add what I have been told about Burke's REFUSAL TO BE INTERVIEWED, which is HUGE.
Burke Ramsey is represented by counsel and the police know that if they want to interview Burke Ramsey they must contact his attorney, not the client.
Any direct contact with the client is not only improper its simply a media play by the cops.
And they know that.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#754 Jan 28, 2014
FoolsGold wrote:
<quoted text> Burke Ramsey is represented by counsel and the police know that if they want to interview Burke Ramsey they must contact his attorney, not the client.
Any direct contact with the client is not only improper its simply a media play by the cops.
And they know that.
Nobody is questioning, nor has ever questioned, the legal rights of the Ramsey family.

They have the right to deny any and all interviews and the right to refuse to answer any questions

The problem is that they exercise those rights. It may be legal, BUT..........
Carson

Las Vegas, NV

#755 Jan 28, 2014
icedtea4me wrote:
.... Scissors - Rock
Carson

Las Vegas, NV

#756 Jan 28, 2014
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is questioning, nor has ever questioned, the legal rights of the Ramsey family.
They have the right to deny any and all interviews and the right to refuse to answer any questions
The problem is that they exercise those rights. It may be legal, BUT..........
Sorry for butting in...
But what?
Do you think they're trying to hide something?
I thought the family was cleared.
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#757 Jan 29, 2014
Carson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for butting in...
But what?
Do you think they're trying to hide something?
I thought the family was cleared.
I have heard a rumor to that effect. So, why do they continue to refuse to talk with the BPD in an effort to help them search for the killer of their child?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Internet Is Very Confused and Unhappy with ... (Apr '17) 2 hr Logic101 8
CBS News Article (Nov '12) 4 hr SSWOI 60
Above CBS (Jun '10) 4 hr SSWOI 28
Your perception of Patsy (Jun '13) 4 hr SSWOI 24
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? (Aug '16) 4 hr SSWOI 1,145
Ramsey's are NOT Guilty! , (Oct '16) 4 hr SSWOI 223
Garrot didnt do it Burke did Damit (Apr '17) 4 hr SSWOI 6
More from around the web