candy

East Lansing, MI

#644 Oct 15, 2012
Check out the photo Burke put up of himself on his Facebook. He and his skateboard without a care in the world. He IS NOT cooperating with the police and doesn't want to. The Scams are always the uncooperative ones, and try to then throw everyone else under the bus for the crime.
Shadow

Lees Summit, MO

#645 Jan 29, 2013
Burke was 9 years old at the time, thus he didn't have the literacy for the ransom note or the intelligence to set up the lariat situation in the basement of his house. Why would he refuse to testify? He couldn't be charged and it would implicate those who took care of him, per say. how hard would it really be to tell a 9y.o. to keep their mouth shut or suffer punishment at the same time as that they would recieve the attention, now, that Jon Benet recieved when she was doing her pageants and he was ignored(And probably was jealous of.?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#646 Jan 29, 2013
Shadow wrote:
Burke was 9 years old at the time, thus he didn't have the literacy for the ransom note....
And it doesn't look like 9/10-yo handwriting. From time to time, people suggest that Burke might have written the note, but LE undoubtedly did a handwriting comparison.
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#647 Jan 29, 2013
I don't know any RDI who thinks Burke wrote the note.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#650 Feb 2, 2013
Has Burke Ramsey provided any response to the latest developments?

Since: May 11

AOL

#651 Feb 2, 2013
moonjack wrote:
Has Burke Ramsey provided any response to the latest developments?
"Beep Beep";)
candy

East Lansing, MI

#654 May 12, 2013
interesting...
candy

East Lansing, MI

#655 Jun 23, 2013
Reading on another board about legal issues involving Burke. Apparently, he's only free from LEGAL liability from any crime he may have committed before he turned 10 years old, which was January 27, 1997. REMEMBER THAT DATE. Burke didn't testify before the grand jury until 1999, WELL AFTER HE WAS 10. The grand jury DID NOT believe the intruder theory, and indicted both parents for child abuse leading to death. They did NOT believe Burke's story of an intruder. IF he perjured himself at all in his testimony, WHY not charge him? I don't understand why the Boulder DA's office isn't thinking outside the box like this. The Florida DA could not get the Aisenberg parents for murder (no body among other things), so they were indicted for lying. The Aisenberg parents did not testify before the grand jury in their daughter's case, THEY BOTH TOOK THE FIFTH AMENDMENT.

It's been frustrating and disgusting watching Burke deliberately refuse to cooperate with the police these past 4 years. Yeah, he ALWAYS has time to put yet another new picture of himself up on his Facebook (the only Facebook he'll cop to, not the bi one), but NEVER, EVER cooperating with the police.

Since: May 11

AOL

#656 Jun 24, 2013
candy wrote:
Reading on another board about legal issues involving Burke. Apparently, he's only free from LEGAL liability from any crime he may have committed before he turned 10 years old, which was January 27, 1997. REMEMBER THAT DATE. Burke didn't testify before the grand jury until 1999, WELL AFTER HE WAS 10. The grand jury DID NOT believe the intruder theory, and indicted both parents for child abuse leading to death. They did NOT believe Burke's story of an intruder. IF he perjured himself at all in his testimony, WHY not charge him? I don't understand why the Boulder DA's office isn't thinking outside the box like this. The Florida DA could not get the Aisenberg parents for murder (no body among other things), so they were indicted for lying. The Aisenberg parents did not testify before the grand jury in their daughter's case, THEY BOTH TOOK THE FIFTH AMENDMENT.
It's been frustrating and disgusting watching Burke deliberately refuse to cooperate with the police these past 4 years. Yeah, he ALWAYS has time to put yet another new picture of himself up on his Facebook (the only Facebook he'll cop to, not the bi one), but NEVER, EVER cooperating with the police.
Burke is his father's son Candy. That probably means he's a sociopath too, therefor he doesn't give a healthy damn about JonBewho. He knows who killed her and by the look of things, is happy they did. Someday we'll hear from Burke and it won't be good.

Location hidden

#657 Jun 29, 2013
The investigation needs to interview the real person responsible for the underlying dysfunction; JAR. There is evidence both children had been sexually abused for years and he is more likely responsible for molesting these children than anyone else.

It would be negligent for the investigation to not follow up and talk with JAR. He has children of his own now and hopefully is employed in a position without access to children.

It was never about protecting Burke. John was too busy and could have cared less about his second crop of kids. It was about protecting JAR, the one who believes in forgiveness - for a reason.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#658 Jun 29, 2013
moonjack wrote:
The investigation needs to interview the real person responsible for the underlying dysfunction; JAR. There is evidence both children had been sexually abused for years and he is more likely responsible for molesting these children than anyone else.
It would be negligent for the investigation to not follow up and talk with JAR. He has children of his own now and hopefully is employed in a position without access to children.
It was never about protecting Burke. John was too busy and could have cared less about his second crop of kids. It was about protecting JAR, the one who believes in forgiveness - for a reason.
I've always felt that JAR had some hand in this sordid mess.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#659 Jun 29, 2013
Illustrating just how much MONEY can cover up, an expose in today's Mirror in the UK, the FBI files on Jacko. Scores of boys paid off by Jacko, and the kicker, Jacko estate attorney Howard Weitzman, recently trashed the LASTEST brave victim to come forward, and it's revealed in these documents that Weitzman actually crafted at least one of these payoff's of boys by Jacko:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/micha...

Location hidden

#660 Jun 30, 2013
IMO it's doubtful Lucinda was lawyered up to prevent her from talking about her ex-husband John Ramsey. She was protecting John Andrew, her son. As his ex-wife she would have gladly gone on the record to expose and accuse John had there been grounds. He cheated on her and divorced her.

John Andrew was 20 at the time of Jonbenet's death and living a few blocks away in a frat house. He had ready access to both kids. With the Seuss book and blanket found in the basement it's possible he used a 'reading ploy' in molesting his younger half siblings.

It doesn't excuse Burke for losing his cool and striking out at Jonbenet but it exposes valid reason for why he was so angry and peculiar.

Johm Andrew has been questioned but never asked the right things.

Location hidden

#661 Sep 3, 2013
If Burke were to walk into the Boulder Police Department to talk and help investigators it would be front page news and in every Tabloid. He knows everything about his sister's death from how her skull was fractured to who did it. If he were 'detained' in any sort of involuntary way to be questioned it would also be news.

Once he talks the case would be closed, not cold or inactive. There still wouldn't be charges, just closure. And John would be up there with the legal headaches of Lance Armstrong for promoting and publishing lies.

I can't imagine how he lives with himself not speaking up for the people that were maligned.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#662 Sep 4, 2013
moonjack wrote:
If Burke were to walk into the Boulder Police Department to talk and help investigators it would be front page news and in every Tabloid. He knows everything about his sister's death from how her skull was fractured to who did it. If he were 'detained' in any sort of involuntary way to be questioned it would also be news.
Once he talks the case would be closed, not cold or inactive. There still wouldn't be charges, just closure. And John would be up there with the legal headaches of Lance Armstrong for promoting and publishing lies.
I can't imagine how he lives with himself not speaking up for the people that were maligned.
Hi MJ

If Burke Ramsey were to walk into the BPD to talk about anything at all, I agree it would make big news, including the tabloids but for the FIRST time, it would appear that the Ramseys actually cared about what happened to JBR (although they all know IMO)

The most important piece of publicity of finally cooperating would be the ONLY GOOD piece of publicity in almost 17 years

There is no acceptable reason for him to refuse being questioned at the very least. If he doesn't know anything, so be it. The fact that he refuses, shows that there is something to hide or to worry about with a "slip"

When there is nothing to hide, there shouldn't be a problem; yet there is

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#663 Sep 4, 2013
moonjack wrote:
......I can't imagine how he lives with himself not speaking up for the people that were maligned.
According to all reports, etc. he seems to be living with himself just fine and has been for almost 17 years like all the family has

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#664 Sep 4, 2013
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MJ
If Burke Ramsey were to walk into the BPD to talk about anything at all, I agree it would make big news, including the tabloids but for the FIRST time, it would appear that the Ramseys actually cared about what happened to JBR (although they all know IMO)
The most important piece of publicity of finally cooperating would be the ONLY GOOD piece of publicity in almost 17 years
There is no acceptable reason for him to refuse being questioned at the very least. If he doesn't know anything, so be it. The fact that he refuses, shows that there is something to hide or to worry about with a "slip"
When there is nothing to hide, there shouldn't be a problem; yet there is
What a reach, a stretch, a bend over backwards to implicate Burke

Get over it. He was cleared because he had nothing to do with it.

BPD wanted to talk with him to clear up the only relevant question: Who did what between John and Patsy?

BPD hasn't figured that out.

I have.

Location hidden

#665 Sep 4, 2013
Hi Cap

I'm not sure he is fine. Burke Ramsey was an emotionally ill young child with symptoms so bizarre he needed professional intervention before the death of Jonbenet. If he was unable to answer a request for a simple talk with police about his sister's death he is hiding something and that is never good for the psyche.

Though not necessarily true I hope both he and John walk around looking over their shoulders. I think they still carry around an umbrella in case that black cloud lets loose.
marleysghost

Gamaliel, KY

#666 Sep 4, 2013
I see no reason for LE to want to interview Burke unless someone other than Burke is the suspect. From what all I've read Burke can not be charged anyway. Sooooo ... LE must be seeking information about someone else, imo.

Location hidden

#667 Sep 5, 2013
marleysghost wrote:
I see no reason for LE to want to interview Burke unless someone other than Burke is the suspect.
It's most likely all 3 actively partcipated in what happened with Burke striking out in anger at Jonmbenet and John and Patsy Ramsey inventing and marketing the rest - staging a faux crime. Law Enforcement, Police, and District Attorneys talk to and interview suspects, the guilty parties of criminal actions all the time. They usually provide an acurate accounting, especially when the victim is dead.

Burke has a lots information about the evidence and what happened in his family that night and the actions taken by his parents in the ensuing weeks and months.

That is the only logical reason for him to be so afraid to speak with authorities in Boulder. He was so afraid he had to call his John for help or to warn him whan Boulder gave him a business card. He's still scared shitless about what happened. He's still looking over his shoulder and afraid to be confronted by the truth. It's especially embarrassing as his huge mental health problem before Jonbenet's death is now known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The case against JMK 1 hr Legal__Eagle 2
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 3 hr Legal__Eagle 20
YES this DNA could have been transferred (Jul '08) 5 hr Bakatari 379
Good riddance Paula Woodward (Apr '09) 13 hr robert 22
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 15 hr candy 49
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 19 hr Justice1313 1,621
ICU2 's Child Trafficking Fri ICU2 9
More from around the web