First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#84 Jan 24, 2013
You won't find any place where it says DNA was found on the body, which was what TTH was correcting from your post.

The DNA report has never been released.

If you are going to include wrong information in your posts, people are most likely going to correct you. It is nothing to take offense over.
Archimage wrote:
<quoted text>
I said even wikapeda. You will find other more credible sources.

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#85 Jan 24, 2013
It is not all the same!

The DNA matches no one, so what good is it?
Archimage wrote:
<quoted text>
all the same the DNA was found and the family has been exonerated twice.

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#86 Jan 24, 2013
More friendly advice. You may want to take it down a notch or two, you might get more responses in the form of disussion instead of people just correcting your MISINFORMATION.
Archimage wrote:
Some friendly advice when looking for answers look up real examples instead of just believing textbooks. Try "processing and listening" to correct facts next time.
Steve Eller

United States

#87 Jan 24, 2013
Archimage wrote:
<quoted text>
I said even wikapeda. You will find other more credible sources.
I am not sure what is contained in the Wikipedia article, yet it has been established that none of the DNA is 'new'.
Steve Eller

United States

#88 Jan 24, 2013
Archimage wrote:
<quoted text>
First off i read about the head trauma and the standard of what would knock out a human being is like the temperature 98.6 degrees its an estimate. plus with adrenaline onset it is not impossible to regain consciousness even after a fatal blow to the head. And yes there have been confirmed cases of this mostly with athletes who miss the safety mat when they land. they cause a fatal injury and lose consciousness for a few minutes and then get up with a headache before dying minutes or even hours later.
Some friendly advice when looking for answers look up real examples instead of just believing textbooks. Try "processing and listening" to correct facts next time.
I am basing my conclusion on the conclusions of the autopsy and some outstanding experts who have studied the autopsy. The type of blow and impact of the blow to JonBenet was completely different from what you are describing. And while textbooks may not interest you, bear in mind that real life examples are what the preponderance of medical textbooks are based on real life examples.

Since: Feb 12

Honolulu, HI

#89 Jan 24, 2013
IF there was any DNA found, and there may or may not have been found, it does not directly link that DNA with the crime, so it proves nothing. The contributor could be a male child, or an adult in China for all we know, and we cannot connect the DNA with the murder weapon or anything definitively connected with the crime.

So, the DNA does not convict the contributor(s) who are unknown, and does NOT exonerate anyone.
CC
FoolsGold

Lehigh Acres, FL

#90 Jan 25, 2013
Fancypants wrote:
come on, all those people in the house? where did they park? No fingerprints, dna, footprints? It is a narrow street, close neighbors, no one saw or heard a thing. Who is going to camp out in a strange house that is occupied. Burke did it, the parents protected him. He was their child, they loved him too. No point in loosing both kids.
The Ramseys were of better character than to do such a thing as engage in a cover up. Burke Ramsey was asleep when his sister was tortured and eventually murdered. Nothing indicates any role was played by beauty pageants. The intruder left dna in the panties and on the outer portions of the clothing.

Honolulu, HI

#92 Jan 26, 2013
FoolsGold wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ramseys were of better character than to do such a thing as engage in a cover up. Burke Ramsey was asleep when his sister was tortured and eventually murdered. Nothing indicates any role was played by beauty pageants. The intruder left dna in the panties and on the outer portions of the clothing.
There is no evidence that supports any intruder at all. The alleged DNA proves nothing, because it isn't matched to anyone. If it is ever matched, it could exonerate the intruder if he has an ironclad alibi, like possibly being in a different country at the time of the crime. Even IF it matches a person in THIS country, it would prove nothing, even if it matched a pedophile, because no one can definitively place him at the crime scene at the time of the crime.

Before saying the intruder left DNA, you must first prove there was an intruder.

CC
Archimage

Houston, TX

#93 Jan 27, 2013
Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>
I am basing my conclusion on the conclusions of the autopsy and some outstanding experts who have studied the autopsy. The type of blow and impact of the blow to JonBenet was completely different from what you are describing. And while textbooks may not interest you, bear in mind that real life examples are what the preponderance of medical textbooks are based on real life examples.
Yes and you will find the medical text books agree with me. Now if you think about the situation for a moment you will see the similarity to the athlete example I gave. She was scared adrenaline pumping as she tries to get away she gets tackled her head bumped she loses consciousness but recall humans have an amazing capacity for survival weather or not she woke up only the killer knows but you can't deny it is possible.
Archimage

Houston, TX

#94 Jan 27, 2013
Alright I have said this before but I feel I need to say it again I am in no way saying that it was impossible for the brother to have done it. I am just saying there is evidence for doubt and I want to present another. Reading the autopsy report what really jumped out at me was there were no bruises to the chest. What I mean is there did not seem to be any attempt to revive her. Now if the brother killed her and the parents found her and tried to cover it up do you really think they wouldn't try to save her first? When it comes to their children hurt parents are irrational even if was clear she was dead they would try in vain to save her. Especially her father who served in the army would have at least attempted CPR. Maybe this was not looked into but I could not seen evidence that someone tried to save her. So can you tell me why a child who's death was supposedly accidental had no marks of someone vainly trying to save her?

Honolulu, HI

#95 Jan 27, 2013
Archimage wrote:
Has anyone read the autopsy report? she died from extensive trauma to the head coupled with strangulation. But whats interesting is the bruises looking at them it looks like the girl at some point realized something was wrong and tried to run. Her killer pursued and tackled her causing a bruise on her lower back as well as causing her to strike her head, probably on the stair case, that may have damaged her neck. She may have been unconscious but clearly alive; the killer then tried to tie her up as originally planned. Her wrist was knotted by someone who knew how to tie knots like a stage hand or military man admit-tingly like her father. At some point I think she began to wake up and start making noise. the killer tried to shut her up and strangled her trying to put duck tape on her mouth. Now here is the weird
part the nylon rope that was tied around the wrist supporting the kidnapping theory was now used as a primitive garrote why? And I don't support the family doing it because why would they if it was an accident and they tried to cover it up why would they make a garrote to strangle her its not like the head trauma was going to disappear and the strangling didn't help support the kidnapping gone wrong story. the head trauma alone would have done that. So the real question becomes what happened that she needed to be strangled?
You obviously did not read the autopsy report well. The cause of death was strangulation. While the head blow would also have killed her, the cause of death was asphyxia.

CC
Steve Eller

Brooklyn, NY

#96 Jan 27, 2013
Archimage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and you will find the medical text books agree with me. Now if you think about the situation for a moment you will see the similarity to the athlete example I gave. She was scared adrenaline pumping as she tries to get away she gets tackled her head bumped she loses consciousness but recall humans have an amazing capacity for survival weather or not she woke up only the killer knows but you can't deny it is possible.
Please familiarize yourself with this case more particularly the autopsy and I think that the quality of our interactions will be greatly improved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The case against JMK 1 hr Legal__Eagle 2
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 3 hr Legal__Eagle 20
YES this DNA could have been transferred (Jul '08) 4 hr Bakatari 379
Good riddance Paula Woodward (Apr '09) 13 hr robert 22
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 15 hr candy 49
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 19 hr Justice1313 1,621
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 23 hr ICU2 9
More from around the web