The Lake Orion Child Molester (Oaklan...

The Lake Orion Child Molester (Oakland County, Michigan) 1970's & 1980's

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

Right on the Money

New York, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2008
Get A CLue wrote:
In a small town in Madison County Indiana is a man named Michael. He has stalked relatives of the victims for at least 8 years.
Michael wanted a life different then the one he had. He wants to be rich. He threatened the victims he could find. Telling them his grandfather worked with police and that his father was friends with the judge. He used to sit in the courtroom as a boy and take notes on cases.
Michael possibly came across notes on the molestations as a child. He has a scar running from his anus to his balls which he says was the result of using a stick instead of leaves to clean himself. It is possible he created this himself, hoping others would think he was also a victim and with hopes he would be rich someday from it.
Nobody cares. This is a Ramsey Forum. It is a JonBenet Board. Take it some place else.
Right on the Money

New York, NY

#7 Mar 12, 2008
Get A CLue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have a topic on the Oakland County Child Killer????? This is also related to the Oakland County Childer Killer....
The OCCK has been shown to have killed from 1976 to 1978. Those are the two major years the Lake Orion Child Molester was actively victimizing. Someone trying to impersonate victims of the OCCK or other molesters is an issue and relavent to the forum.
I have no idea what you are talking about. it does not relate.
Right on the Money

New York, NY

#8 Mar 12, 2008
Get A CLue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have a topic on the Oakland County Child Killer????? This is also related to the Oakland County Childer Killer....
The OCCK has been shown to have killed from 1976 to 1978. Those are the two major years the Lake Orion Child Molester was actively victimizing. Someone trying to impersonate victims of the OCCK or other molesters is an issue and relavent to the forum.
Who gives a $%#?

Since: Mar 07

Southfield, MI

#11 Mar 13, 2008
GetAClue2 wrote:
One of the little girls victimized by the Lake Orion Child Molester was preyed on for years. She was almost murdered at age 2, where she almost was drawned. At age 3 the molesting began. At age 4 or 5 an attempt was made to take her to a lake and drawned.
She was chased after by an axe. Shot in the back with a BB Gun...
How bad was the Grant boy abused? Enough to ignore the victims of the Lake Orion Child Molester?
Noone anywhere cares if in the 1970`s or 1980`s that someone was shot in the back with a BB gun or that Walker chased his siter with an axe or that McNeal`s brother got more cookies than he did. Google the term Lake Orion Molestor and you`ll find that NOONE gives a Flying Fock. You can`t be as daffy as you let on. Noone is that daffy that they spell drowned as drawned. Obviously you want to annoy people. Go away. Noone cares.
Nieve

Bloomington, IN

#17 Mar 19, 2008
Hey we might be able to pin the Ramsey case on the Lake Orion CHild Molester. I know that December was the same month the Lake Orion Child Molester fled their home in Los Angelos for a new home in the mid alantic states.

Her husband brother susposedly helped them move. They Drove a moving truck across the US. They woukd have gone right through Ramseys town most likely. And right around the time of the murder.

The Lake Orion Child Molester had worked organizing Childrens parties when they lived in L.A. and would have been good at luring children away during a party.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#18 Mar 19, 2008
Nieve wrote:
Hey we might be able to pin the Ramsey case on the Lake Orion CHild Molester. I know that December was the same month the Lake Orion Child Molester fled their home in Los Angelos for a new home in the mid alantic states.
Her husband brother susposedly helped them move. They Drove a moving truck across the US. They woukd have gone right through Ramseys town most likely. And right around the time of the murder.
The Lake Orion Child Molester had worked organizing Childrens parties when they lived in L.A. and would have been good at luring children away during a party.
Are you a dipsh*t?
Patricia Fox

Atlanta, GA

#19 Mar 19, 2008
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a dipsh*t?
Evidently...LOL
joejam

Chickasha, OK

#20 Mar 19, 2008
Respect for JonBenet doesn't exist here. Not at all....
I will leave this now.....
Karma is what I asked DB....
When he lays his head down at night, may she let him awaken to the truth?
Who in the hel are you trying to protect? And why? And why?
Nieve

Bloomington, IN

#21 Mar 20, 2008
JonBenet Ramsey ... well many say that the offender changed sexes.. I think the offender is just playing a game where they try to make someone else look guilty while they are the ones who did it. Pin the blame.

No one will ever be caught... why? Cause the Ramseys know the person who did it, invited them to their place for the Party, and don't even want to admit they were at the party.

The Lake Orion Child Molester does exist and we could cath them... but because noone that we know of yet has died, we ignore it all.
Nieve

Bloomington, IN

#22 Mar 20, 2008
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a dipsh*t?
No more then you are JonBenets Killer
Nieve

Bloomington, IN

#23 Mar 20, 2008
Hey ohio is the place to go for child molester since children can have consentual sex at age 14

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#24 Mar 20, 2008
Nieve wrote:
<quoted text>
No more then you are JonBenets Killer
I beg to differ.
STEVE

Redmond, WA

#25 Mar 29, 2008
what a DUMB blog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burke's Emotional Load 7 hr rainbow 26
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit 11 hr Just Wondering 192
Thomas vs Kolar--both are excellent but... 11 hr Just Wondering 12
Good riddance Paula Woodward (Apr '09) 11 hr OCCKDI 33
NEW TOOL - Composite Sketch from DNA Thu OCCKDI 5
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Thu JTF 7,562
JonBenet's America (1:07:24) Thu berrytea333 8
More from around the web