Soiled panties found in JonBenet's be...

Soiled panties found in JonBenet's bedroom

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
candy

East Lansing, MI

#1 Nov 14, 2006
http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/News...

JonBenet Investigator Talks Exclusively to Fox 31 News
DENVER --
jahazafat

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2006
Bedwetting would have been the least of Patsy's worries if JonBenet had regressed in the manner suggested. Perhaps that's what ticked her off when they got home and Patsy dragged JonBenet upstairs to clean her up. Her neck marks sure look like she was dragged upstairs by the scarf laying on the bed.

The housekeeper's exact words about the diapers were JonBenet was "even wearing them to bed". Not wearing them, EVEN wearing.... implying they were worn in the daytime especially.
Detroit Breakdown

Lakeland, MI

#3 Nov 14, 2006
jahazafat wrote:
Bedwetting would have been the least of Patsy's worries if JonBenet had regressed in the manner suggested. Perhaps that's what ticked her off when they got home and Patsy dragged JonBenet upstairs to clean her up. Her neck marks sure look like she was dragged upstairs by the scarf laying on the bed.
The housekeeper's exact words about the diapers were JonBenet was "even wearing them to bed". Not wearing them, EVEN wearing.... implying they were worn in the daytime especially.
The housekeepers exact words were that she wore pullups until June, then Patsy began a regular program to help Jonbenet and soon did away entirely with pullups. There were no urine stains on Jonbenet`s bed. That suggests that Patsy`s program was working. What woman who`d just survived cancer could drag a struggling child up a set of winding stairs by a scarf? Was the scarf reinforced? Seems like it would have ripped to me.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#4 Nov 14, 2006
I agree jahazafat. Quite a damning find in my opinion.
g girl on the fence

Meriden, KS

#5 Nov 14, 2006
I believe there were soiled panties and jeans that were still in the bathroom that JonBenet changed out of earlier in the day, before going out for the evening. Patsy didn't even rinse them out before calling 911, so I don't believe they could have been the catalyst for anything untoward happening that night.
A knit scarf would have had way too much give to pull even a slight little girl like JonBenet up the stairs.
AS far as the damning evidence of the soiled panties, couldn't it be as simple as a little girl who loved her mother was upset because she knew she was so damned sick?
candy

East Lansing, MI

#6 Nov 14, 2006
I believe the finding of the panties alone would make Patsy explode. This is a woman for whom image is all. Who put in her 6 year old's resume that she was learning French and the violin, when she wasn't.
Tired Of Censorship

Since: Nov 06

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2006
jahazafat wrote:
Her neck marks sure look like she was dragged upstairs by the scarf laying on the bed.
That was some strong scarf, wasn't it?
Do you have a source for the housekeeper saying that? I don't remember hearing those exact words before.
g girl on the fence

Meriden, KS

#8 Nov 14, 2006
candy wrote:
I believe the finding of the panties alone would make Patsy explode. This is a woman for whom image is all. Who put in her 6 year old's resume that she was learning French and the violin, when she wasn't.
Candy, I realize there are some people posting that have familiarity with the Ramsey family; I do not. I only have what RDI's say was Patsy's personality traits. But if "image" were that important to Patsy, I can't see her having friends and family into the house when it's not immaculate. There's not a room in the house photographs that looks like it's run by a woman who's all about "image." She looks like a woman who could have wrttien that poem, "Cobwebs can wait."
In particular, the area where Patsy is supposed to have "lost it," Patsy not only wasn't concerned about "image," she left what some call the "last straw" in plain sight. That just doesn't make sense to me.
I'm just trying to take the statements of those of you that seem to have known Patsy as "wound too tight" and make sense of the crime scene, and it looks like she was too beside herself to flush the toilet much less sit and write a ridiculous letter using lines from movies that were anything but chick flicks.
And about finding the panties and exploding, they were in the bathroom upstairs and she's accused of having dragged JonBenet up the stairs?
candy

East Lansing, MI

#9 Nov 14, 2006
Here's where LHP said JonBenet wore pullups to bed:

In the summer of "96, JonBenet started wearing those diaper-type underpants-Pull-Ups. She even wore them to bed.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/02181999lindapug...

How interesting Patsy would leave her purse ON THE SPIRAL STAIRCASE, also in this article.
Patricia Fox

Atlanta, GA

#10 Nov 14, 2006
candy wrote:
Who put in her 6 year old's resume that she was learning French and the violin, when she wasn't.
In Ramsey's book "Death of Innocence", John or Patsy [don't remember whose narrative] mention that on Christmas morning in giving out the presents, they would help JonBenet with the names..I just thought it unusual that a six year old would not recognize the names of other family members...
candy

East Lansing, MI

#11 Nov 14, 2006
Yes, Burke had to read the names on the presents to her. She couldn't read them herself.
Henrietta McPhee

Plymouth, UK

#12 Nov 14, 2006
Linda Hoffman-Pugh is a liar. There are people who suspect her husband Merv the Perv has knowledge in relation to the JonBenet murder. I tend to agree with those people. I don’t personally believe Merv murdered JonBenet. Jameson thinks his drinking companions could be investigated. I think Merv’s daughter Ariana may have crucial evidence with regard to the JonBenet murder. She has so far refused to provide that crucial evidence to the police, or Boulder DA’s office.

This rage over bedwetting theory is just that, a theory without facts. It makes as much sense to me as undrtheradar trying to persuade everybody that somebody who was in Georgia, or Mississippi, at the time of JonBenet’s murder could have done it.

There is no real evidence of prior sex abuse of JonBenet. There is certainly no real evidence of prior sex abuse of JonBenet by John Ramsey. If somebody publicly accused Rupert Murdoch of incest he would go raving mad and threaten legal action. Fox News is on the edge with its insinuations of prior sex abuse in the Ramsey case.

The pathologist in the Ramsey case, Dr Meyer, mentioned chronic inflammation. If you had part of a paintbrush handle stuck up your privates there would be chronic inflammation as well. Dr Meyer has never said that there was prior sex abuse in the Ramsey case. Dr Wecht and a few other doctors said there was prior sex abuse. They weren’t present at the autopsy . Dr Wecht is a doctor. He isn’t Fabian of Scotland Yard, and he shouldn‘t pretend to be.
jahazafat

United States

#13 Nov 14, 2006
I guess this could account for the repeated visits to the school nurse. What would an elementry school teacher do in these circumstances?

Was the nurse ever questioned? what about those records? Something likely even her classmates would remember.
Victory

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2006
Does anyone recall if Linda Hoffman-Pugh's husband was at the Ramsey house on Dec. 23 or any other male associated with Pugh?
Vivian

AOL

#15 Nov 14, 2006
Dr Wecht is a brilliant man, McPheigh. He viewed slides of JonBenet's privates, which is done all the time or they wouldn't take pictures.
LOL it's abundantly clear YOU'RE NOT FABIAN of Scotland Yard!
Dr Wecht has seen more corpses than you have hats, and you shouldn't pretend you know more than the doctor just to blab with the ladies.
Tired Of Censorship

Since: Nov 06

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2006
Henrietta McPhee wrote:
The pathologist in the Ramsey case, Dr Meyer, mentioned chronic inflammation. If you had part of a paintbrush handle stuck up your privates there would be chronic inflammation as well.
Chronic means recurring, not one time. By saying chronic, that is exactly what Meyer was saying!

chronic  Spelled Pronunciation[kron-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. constant; habitual; inveterate: a chronic liar.
2. continuing a long time or recurring frequently: a chronic state of civil war.
3. having long had a disease, habit, weakness, or the like: a chronic invalid.
4.(of a disease) having long duration (opposed to ACUTE).
Detroit Breakdown

Fenton, MI

#17 Nov 14, 2006
jahazafat wrote:
The devil specialized in half truths. The apple looks nice doesn`t it? You also only tell part of the truth to get your lie across. Patsy stopped using pullups in mid June. The last time you brought up this lie Henrietta quoted where Patsy said that Jonbenet wore size 6 only. Your theory about the tape being from a doll can`t be true because to keep Jonbenet quiet the killer must have used tape and there was a new piece of tape over her mouth. Even Steve Thomas said so. Since the tape was manufactured on NC in Nov 96 and she got a doll a month you would need two dlls to have 2 pieces of tape, but you don`t so your doll tape theory can`t be true. Here`s the real quote that you only told part of.--In the summer of "96, JonBenet started wearing those diaper-type underpants-Pull-Ups. She even wore them to bed. There was always a wet one in the trash. By the end of the summer, Patsy was trying to get her to do without them. Then JonBenet started wetting the bed again. Almost every day I was there, there was a wet bed. Patsy said she wasn't going to use Pull-Ups again. She just put a plastic cover on the bed. No big deal to her. By the time I'd come in the morning, Patsy would have all the sheets off the bed and in the laundry. JonBenet's white blanket would already be in the dryer. The Ramseys had two washer-dryers-one in the basement and a stackable unit in a closet just outside JonBenet's room.-Sounds like a mother trying to help her daughter overcome a problem, not someone passing the buck to the housekeeper and not like a mother who would murder her daughter. Sounds like a mother who deeply loved Jonbenet, bragged about her, sent people pictures of her, took her to church and taught her about her savior, regularly took her to the doctor. This is not the profile of a killer. Also where did the male DNA come from, Pediphiles are us special delivery, and the 2nd maglite, and Fleet Whites mothers Danish book sounds suspicious, then Fleet had been in the room days before and doesn`t know where the light swotch was and latches the door after he looked in and didn`t see a body. And he called 911 days before and when the party was on the 23rd he took the Ramseys pad and pen. The Danish book is damning against Fleet.
Henrietta McPhee

Plymouth, UK

#18 Nov 14, 2006
Tired Of Censorship wrote:
<quoted text>
Chronic means recurring, not one time. By saying chronic, that is exactly what Meyer was saying!
chronic&#8194; Spelled Pronunciation[kron-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. constant; habitual; inveterate: a chronic liar.
2. continuing a long time or recurring frequently: a chronic state of civil war.
3. having long had a disease, habit, weakness, or the like: a chronic invalid.
4.(of a disease) having long duration (opposed to ACUTE).
I'm not medically qualified. I believe no doctor should evaluate a diagnosis by just looking at a few slides provided to them by the Globe tabloid, as happened in the case of Dr Wecht and the Ramsey case.

It's patently obvious to me that there were injuries caused to JonBenet's privates by the murder, and by the broken handle of the paintbrush. How any doctor can evaluate a diagnosis of prior sex abuse after that beats me.

I have never said there couldn't have been prior sex abuse by somebody like Fleet White. I have always said that there is no evidence at all that John Ramsey was involved in any incest.

Just fabricating some fiber evidence, and then saying it could have come from John Ramsey's shirt proves nothing. The best available prosecutor would have to prove that theory in court, and they can't because it never happened.

This is an interesting quote about the matter from another forum a few months ago:

"Some little girls can have asymptomatic bladder infections that can cause irritation in the vagina," Slook said. "Chronic inflammation is a pretty non-specific thing to say," she said, adding that epithelial erosion also is vague.

Dr. Joan Slook, pediatrician with the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston."
jahazafat

United States

#19 Nov 14, 2006
The chronic inflammation was viewed as cellular changes in microscopic slides that were composed of little tissue samples, cross sections. These then became photos for direct viewing.
Detroit Breakdown

Fenton, MI

#20 Nov 14, 2006
jahazafat wrote:
The chronic inflammation was viewed as cellular changes in microscopic slides that were composed of little tissue samples, cross sections. These then became photos for direct viewing.
No problem with that. Could have been caused because of her peeing often or something so simple as allergy to laundry soap used to wash underwear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 8 min Texxy 113
Sibling Rivalries 13 min Texxy 1
Fruit from the Poisoned Case 16 min Right44 2
Small Sacrifices 39 min Texxy 1
The Ramseys & NOBODY Else 44 min Texxy 5
911 Call 52 min Texxy 113
News Forensic nightmare: The perils of touch DNA 1 hr Texxy 7
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 1 hr Texxy 43
Music for the soul 1 hr Texxy 176
More from around the web