Randy Simon Thread
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jameson

AOL

#21 Jan 22, 2008
I believe you are talking about Gigax - and i did nothing to him. I simply wanted to see him and his friend Mike Helgoth checked out. If YOUR child had been killed and the circumstances were the same, you would have wanted nothing less.

I have done nothing but DEFEND Fleet White. I have found NO reason to keep him on a suspect list. I never heard Tracey discuss him as on his top ten list, either. Maybe you are being a bit over-zealous in your attack here?

As for Simons, I make no apology for saying I would like to see him cleared - or investigated a lot closer in this case. There are reasons for him being on some suspect lists.

But you, BORG to the bone, will never accept any suspect other than the parents. You will defend ANY non-Ramsey to the death. Right???
Capricorn

New York, NY

#22 Jan 22, 2008
jameson wrote:
...But you, BORG to the bone, will never accept any suspect other than the parents. You will defend ANY non-Ramsey to the death. Right???
ONLY the innocent ones
Capricorn

New York, NY

#23 Jan 22, 2008
jameson wrote:
I believe you are talking about Gigax - and i did nothing to him. I simply wanted to see him and his friend Mike Helgoth checked out. If YOUR child had been killed and the circumstances were the same, you would have wanted nothing less.
I have done nothing but DEFEND Fleet White. I have found NO reason to keep him on a suspect list. I never heard Tracey discuss him as on his top ten list, either. Maybe you are being a bit over-zealous in your attack here?
As for Simons, I make no apology for saying I would like to see him cleared - or investigated a lot closer in this case. There are reasons for him being on some suspect lists.
But you, BORG to the bone, will never accept any suspect other than the parents. You will defend ANY non-Ramsey to the death. Right???
No, YOU didn't do anything to those people; Tracey did.

There is no reason for YOU to want anyone cleared. If it were YOUR child, you'd need not make any apologies; however, it wasn't and there isn't anybody that should be cleared by YOU

As for Tracey, he wouldn't DARE start his chit with Fleet White. Tracey chose those who were in circumstances that precluded them from not only NOT suing his ass, but needing to be told by strangers that they were being named as suspects by Tracey WHILE HE WAS SEDUCING JOHN MARK KARR

You and Tracey...birds of a feather..ANYONE other than a Ramsey

BTW, was grandpa Paugh's DNA and handwriting tested?
jameson

AOL

#24 Jan 22, 2008
There is no reason for me to want anyone cleared? How about to figure out who the killer is?
Or is that a silly goal. I mean, we know so many are here for nasty pokes and games -- not for justice.
Not me - but if the shoe fits YOU....

Tracey has no reason to accuse Fleet White. He knows what I know and neither of us are interested in Fleet as a suspect.(Unless something new has come to light.)

As for GPP - he was cleared. No question.
Capricorn

New York, NY

#25 Jan 22, 2008
"As for GPP - he was cleared. No question."

That wasn't what I asked. I, nor any serious case follower cares who YOU pretend to clear, as only LE can clear anyone officially and even then, it is subject to scrutiny when it is the Boulder DA

My question was whether GPP had HIS DNA and handwriting samples taken? Not such a hard question, if you know of course

And when you say he was cleared....by whom? and no question?

Says who?

Just asking
Right on the Money

New York, NY

#26 Jan 22, 2008
jameson wrote:
There is no reason for me to want anyone cleared? How about to figure out who the killer is?
Or is that a silly goal. I mean, we know so many are here for nasty pokes and games -- not for justice.
Not me - but if the shoe fits YOU....
Tracey has no reason to accuse Fleet White. He knows what I know and neither of us are interested in Fleet as a suspect.(Unless something new has come to light.)
As for GPP - he was cleared. No question.
Gicax had nothing to do with this case and was not even in Boulder but Tracey fingered him and he knew full well what he was doing was wrong. So please don't tell me that Tracey had no reason to accuse FW or anyone else. He is slime and he destroyed an innocent man.
jameson

AOL

#27 Jan 22, 2008
Since you don't care what I have to say, I suggest you direct your posts to the Boulder authorities. I mean, nothing I post will really change your mind about anything.
Right on the Money

New York, NY

#28 Jan 22, 2008
jameson wrote:
Since you don't care what I have to say, I suggest you direct your posts to the Boulder authorities. I mean, nothing I post will really change your mind about anything.
Let the record reflect that Jameson is true to form. She knows exactly what Tracey did and knows it was wrong but has aligned herself with this piece of chit (for the obvious - money) and will not address Gicax. Tracey ruined this man's life and we all know that.
a potential juror

AOL

#29 Jun 26, 2008
Just a note - Randy Simons was cleared by DNA testing. Only right to add that to the thread. He is no longer on my suspect list, though I still wonder what he knows and isn't telling. Did he have suspicions about someone he knew -- and did he not share?
Concerned

United States

#30 Mar 31, 2014
This photographer raises red flags with me....causes alarm as a parent. Very suspicious of his behavior....where is he now and what is he doing?

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#32 Apr 2, 2014
The post you answered is 6 years old.
Just Wondering

Sophia, WV

#33 Apr 2, 2014
Concerned wrote:
This photographer raises red flags with me....causes alarm as a parent. Very suspicious of his behavior....where is he now and what is he doing?
Not too familiar with Randy Simon. Exactly what did he do or say that raises red flags with you about his demeanor or his intentions toward JonBenet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Family Attorney: CBS Lawsuit Coming So... 4 min Sheriff Wydell 23
Why would the Ramsey's do so many stupid things... 21 min detectress 343
JonBenet's dog "Jacques" was two different dogs 1 hr Spraguestephens 30
The Evil Super Family 1 hr Anti-K 179
Irene Pasch weds James d. Ramsey 2 hr Kauna 9
News JonBenet Ramsey Investigator -- My Theory Burke... 2 hr Spraguestephens 186
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... 4 hr candy 945
More from around the web