Could Dan`s Gary have killed Jonbenet?

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Has Dan made you wonder in the least if Gary could have been involved in the murder of Jonbenet as a favor or for pay for Fleet? Why or why not? Or have you steadily passed bye what I wrote?
Cyn

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 25, 2010
LOL. It did make we wonder and you actually had my auntie thinking Gary did kill Jonbenet, BUT, she think Gary is you (honestly)

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#4 Aug 25, 2010
Moon Jack wrote:
now Detrot; listen, your sinking, ur wondering now your self if Gary killed JB or if you did... When you lie enough D. You get your G puppet mixed up with your self... Or vise/versa... Moon Jack yes your fading off into the sunset... With learning...moon Jack
Learnin is hopefully not going anywhere and neither is Detroit, so MJ why don't you speak without your riddles and discuss the case? That would be such a pleasant change from all that has been going on here in the last little while. Why are you he11 bent on thinking Schiller had anything to do with JBR's murder? Just the facts please and in English.
Cyn

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 25, 2010
Moon Jack wrote:
Detrot; for many moons you have been preaching your same sermon, G. This G. That; now that suit case you keep the puppet g. In is going to sneak out of it one moon and, well you know... Ever watch that movie magic, with Ann & ann-the-nee H. Its kind of cool... But I like that Hitchcock movie better where the car ran over it's owner, I wonder who was driving it...? Moon Jack now Detrot; listen, your sinking, ur wondering now your self if Gary killed JB or if you did... When you lie enough D. You get your G puppet mixed up with your self... Or vise/versa... Moon Jack yes your fading off into the sunset... With learning...moon Jack
You are mentally deranged. LMAO. It's funny how off-based you are.

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Aug 25, 2010
Cyn wrote:
LOL. It did make we wonder and you actually had my auntie thinking Gary did kill Jonbenet, BUT, she think Gary is you (honestly)
I can prove that Gary exists if I need to. In case you`ve paid ANY attention in the past I posted the subpoeana where I testified about the Tim King murder. It has Gary`s real name. You can`t make up stuff like that and not end up in jail. Where do you think others on this forum learned Gary`s name? But speaking of your aunt, if she was really a newspaper writer she`d be all over this like sh*t on stink. I doubt it if you have an aunt that even bothers talking to you. Probably you just made that up.
Cyn

Miami, FL

#7 Aug 25, 2010
LMAOOOOOOOO!! What I find funny is that NO ONE believes in Gary, everyone thinks you made him up, yet YOU accuse me of making up my auntie. LMAOOOOOOOOO!! You have so much proof that Gary did/have/said/had/tried EVERYTHING yet no one believes he exists!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

There is a murder victim who was found dead on MAYpen Street, another who was killed in MAY, and those murders are perfect matches to the case of murder victim MAY Peterson. Gary said he HATES the word "May" and decided to kill as many people as he could get close to that word.

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Aug 26, 2010
Cyn wrote:
LMAOOOOOOOO!! What I find funny is that NO ONE believes in Gary, everyone thinks you made him up, yet YOU accuse me of making up my auntie. LMAOOOOOOOOO!! You have so much proof that Gary did/have/said/had/tried EVERYTHING yet no one believes he exists!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
There is a murder victim who was found dead on MAYpen Street, another who was killed in MAY, and those murders are perfect matches to the case of murder victim MAY Peterson. Gary said he HATES the word "May" and decided to kill as many people as he could get close to that word.
Try as you might, there are people on this forum who know that Gary exists, whether or not they believe that he`s a killer. Among them kdogg, Helen Dagner and Cody. Regardless whether YOU believe in Gary, I`ll bet there are more posters on this forum who think that I have a brain that works than that YOU do. If you did have one that worked, you`d have borrowed it.

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 26, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Try as you might, there are people on this forum who know that Gary exists, whether or not they believe that he`s a killer. Among them kdogg, Helen Dagner and Cody. Regardless whether YOU believe in Gary, I`ll bet there are more posters on this forum who think that I have a brain that works than that YOU do. If you did have one that worked, you`d have borrowed it.
Yea there are posters on this forum who know that he exists...LOL...posters who are nothing more than YOU, yourself...using poxy changers! What I find funny is that the IDI's here don't even believe in Gary.
cody

Washington, MI

#10 Aug 26, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
Has Dan made you wonder in the least if Gary could have been involved in the murder of Jonbenet as a favor or for pay for Fleet? Why or why not? Or have you steadily passed bye what I wrote?
WTF ?? You ARE Dan ? Why this useless thread ?
And I HOPE you DIDN'T post Gary's real last name ??
He doesn't deserve that !
What is your fucking deal man ?? Are you nuts ?
"Has Dan made us wonder " ????
You are Dan ? WTF ??
Geezzzzzz.
Leave Gary alone already.....
Filp/cody/terri

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Aug 26, 2010
Sorry. I should have made it plain that posters with a mental history such as you have are not welcome. Go back in your hole and rest your mind.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12 Aug 26, 2010

Gary was an acquaintance of my brother. He drove a white Monte carlo used in the child killings. Gary never did well with girls. He went gay and hit on me. The killers gay. He molested both boys, but not the girls. 3 of the victims were smothered. Once Gary threatened to smother me with a pillow, but my brother came in and interrupted him. I had a blue car that I smashed the front of and sold the neighbor across the street. He replaced the bumper and touched up the front with house paint. I think Gary got the paint from him. I recently got Internet and I see that Jill Robinson had a bike. After I smashed the blue car I bought a black LeMans from Gary. Gary said I spilled the paint right here, the bike was right here and she laid there. Now I find out that the bike had blue paint on it. Gary asked did I want a pair of shoes or boots something, then he said they`re too small anyway. Then he said he gave them to someone else anyway. I asked why did you ask me then, who is this anyway
(that he gave the shoes to. he didn`t have a ton of friends)? Gary said I`ll introduce you. About a month later he pulled up with a guy in the guys car, the guy riding passenger. He said you wanted to meet him. I had no idea what Gary was talking about said hi and they left. Some time later Gary came in and threw a pair of red kids boots on my brothers table. He said that they were the guys in the car that I`d met and he didn`t want them anymore, that he quit. I said what guy? He said the guy I met in the car that he`d given the shoes to. I had said I wanted them, here they were. I told him he was nuts and he put the boots back in his car. Recently I learned that Mark stebbins boots were missing when the body was dumped. That`s why Tim King was tied up with rope marks because the accomplice quit. All 4 kids were killed on Holidays Valentines Day, Christmas, New Years, and St. Patricks day.(So was Jon Benet Ramsay and Gary mentioned Smoky Mt. right near Boulder. Gary said a guy
out west taught him how to tie knots.) Gary told me he was butt fucking some guy and that he gave the cross off the Mihelich girl to the guy and he put it in a cigar box and moved to Wyoming. Norbergs wife found the cross in a cigar box in Wyoming. In 2001 police swabbed me and showed me PHOTOS of the white Monte Carlo and black Lemans that they`d retrieved FROM THE KILLERS HOUSE.(The black Lemans was stolen when Paul ran it into a bikers car.)Police didn`t do anything because when I was 17 I was hit by a truck was clinically dead twice and have had short term amnesia and a history of DUI and because I also claim to have been to serial killer Leslie Alan Williams house in 1983. When Williams asscoiates Andy Trombley and Michael Willis killed Deanna Seifert they came to my house and asked me for my PUBIC HAIR. I presented 4 witness statements regarding the Deanna Seifert case including 2 witnesses that saw them ask me for my PUBIC HAIR and one witness that saw them shoot at us.
Police cannot believe that Leslie Alan Williams trained serial killers. They`d prefer to let the killers run free. A preacher once told me God had preserved me so that I could help catch killers and show God was real and above the psychics. Yes I`ve been clinically dead twice.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 26, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I can prove that Gary exists if I need to. In case you`ve paid ANY attention in the past I posted the subpoeana where I testified about the Tim King murder. It has Gary`s real name. You can`t make up stuff like that and not end up in jail. Where do you think others on this forum learned Gary`s name? But speaking of your aunt, if she was really a newspaper writer she`d be all over this like sh*t on stink. I doubt it if you have an aunt that even bothers talking to you. Probably you just made that up.
You didn't post that you lying ass dog !
I know the man's name. It ain't on here. Put up that sobpoenea bitch ! Show it !

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Aug 26, 2010
Flip Over wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't post that you lying ass dog !
I know the man's name. It ain't on here. I never said that I posted Gary`s real name ever anyplace. It`s in the court records when you look up the subpoena. Put up that sobpoenea bitch ! Show it !
You`re dumb as dirt. I gave the subpoena number before. That`s how Helen Dagner got it and kdogg had it and that`s how you learned it you brainless twit. Now go lay down.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 27, 2010
From Tweet ? Did you even turn it in ??
No..........
Below this is Smiley face info from you and how the name game plays in to McNeil ??
That's NOT Gary's name !!!!!!!!!!
Below that is when you posted Gary put a pillow over your daughter's head so you banned him from the house !! Good for you !! Yet, you still stayed friends with Gary ??????????
No you didn't !
You got on the stand and told them all that crap about Seifert and pubic hair, your head injury, waking up and remembering this shit ??
Devil worshipping cops ?? They dismissed you from the stand ! It's in the other posts in Albany !
Die already !! You hurt people you piece of shit !
Tweet wanted REAL answers !!

|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Mar 15, 2009 Okay- I'm new to this site- and a funny thing happened in under 15 minutes of surfing here- "Detroit" who now hails Bloomfield Hills as his home, also is listed with all this info under the Deanna Siefert murder case in Michigan - claiming to have lived in Livonia- Funny part is - the same names are mentioned as the suspects and "bad guys' Detroit- do you really have pertinent information regarding both these crimes or are you just someone looking for notoriety and attention. If you truly have information, the Warren Police Departments needs you to come forward immediately. I am currently residing in Grosse Pointe Farms, MI in the event you want to come forward to my department. To name formally these suspects and surrender information.
I am fearful, you might be wasting law inforcements time and also confusing and hurting people who are closely related to these cases. The survivors of these crimes have suffered enough- why add more pain to what they have already gone thru. As a member of Law Enforcement- I must insist, you either come forward with credible evidence and testimony or stop antagonizing the victims. Maybe a further look at you would be something I should suggest to my superiors.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 27, 2010
Robert Snell and Mark Hicks / The Detroit News
DETROIT -- Federal investigators have cracked two Detroit-based sex rings that advertised child prostitutes on the Internet and have charged five people, U.S. Attorney Stephen J. Murphy announced Thursday.
Two separate but related prostitution rings were headed by Robert C. Daniels, aka "Motor City Mink," 28, of Detroit and Dennis Paige, aka "Detroit Slim," of Novi. An FBI investigation accused them and three prostitutes of posting more than 2,800 advertisements on social networking Web sites such as Craigslist and MySpace since Jan. 10, 2006.
The rings solicited prostitutes in Houston; Chicago; Detroit; Milwaukee, Wis.; Cleveland; Washington, D.C.; New York City; and College Park, Md.
One prostitute, Stephanie Head, 22, of Detroit, worked as Daniels' highest-ranking prostitute and was accused of soliciting and training minors to engage in prostitution, photographing them in sexually explicit conduct and posting the images on the Internet, according to Murphy. Two other women, Sarah Dutton and Hortense Canty of Novi, performed similar duties for Paige's sex network, Murphy said.
"The United States Attorney's Office is committed to making defendants answer for crimes that exploit and abuse young women," Murphy said in a statement. "The offenses charged in today's complaints are not victimless crimes and we will work tirelessly to ensure that those who use the Internet to facilitate the sexual exploitation of children will be brought to justice."
The FBI identified nine minors and more than 80 adults who have been advertised as prostitutes. Head and Daniels rented rooms for the purpose of prostitution at a Red Roof Inn and Motel 6 in Southfield, said a news release.
Southfield City Councilman Myron Frasier said the suburbs are "not immune" to crime, but such incidents are not typical.
Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster said the site maintains various measures to minimize misuse.
Illegal activity is banned in its terms of use, and violators can face account suspension and other penalties, he said.
"Misuse in connection with illegal activity of any kind is absolutely unacceptable to us," Buckmaster said. "That's something we're working continuously to eliminate."
Buckmaster said he was unsure if listings by those allegedly involved in the Detroit rings had been removed Thursday, but "illegal postings brought to our attention are promptly removed."
Head and Daniels are charged with conspiracy, sex trafficking of children, interstate transportation in aid of racketeering, sexual exploitation of children and transportation for the purposes of prostitution.
Paige, Dutton and Canty face charges of sex trafficking of children, transporting a minor for purposes of prostitution and transportation for purposes of prostitution.
All five were temporarily detained Thursday and face detention hearings Friday

DETROIT

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Aug 27, 2010
Cody is mentally deranged. Gary grabbed my daughter once and he acted so strangely and warned us not to let her on the same side of the room as him, but NOONE EVER SAID THAT GARY APPROACHED HER WITH ANY PILLOWS. Cody`s facts are always wrong.
As far as that person youi call Tweet. I called the police force where she claimed to work and only 2 women worked for Warren PD and neither one posted that B.S. You probably did as you once talked about some other cop at Warren PD. I called there then too. Noone there admits to knowing you. How embarassing that you were such a dead f*ck that noone claims you. LMAOROFL

Location hidden

#23 Aug 27, 2010
From another poster here, not me..
But, in that same area you turn to the FBI and told them of a drug thing going down ? Good.
And a Norma someone you turned in ?
And the Siefert case ??
Now you say you testified in Tim's case ?
You turned your own kid in ?
The bad guys on your block you speak of ?
It reminds me of the cop shows like Simon and Simon ? Every episode had a big plot they fell in to ? I liked that show. Did you ?
Can you go away now ? This thread, you started, about believing yourself is a laugh !
POST ----------

Dan you have said all that before...Yes you are responsible..as we know your past transgressions..of which Booze and Drugs were a major part..In one of your above post..is a good example...you were more concerned that we knew the places that this child prostitute ring reached..that the newspapers did not mention...You wanted us to know just how big and bad this matter was..it is like a feather in your cap...that is just what a low life you are...I bet the saliva is just dripping from your mouth-being able to get involved in yet another court case...and you don't even care that it's your daughters...Yep-You Are The MAN !!

Location hidden

#24 Aug 27, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
Cody is mentally deranged. Gary grabbed my daughter once and he acted so strangely and warned us not to let her on the same side of the room as him, but NOONE EVER SAID THAT GARY APPROACHED HER WITH ANY PILLOWS. Cody`s facts are always wrong.
As far as that person youi call Tweet. I called the police force where she claimed to work and only 2 women worked for Warren PD and neither one posted that B.S. You probably did as you once talked about some other cop at Warren PD. I called there then too. Noone there admits to knowing you. How embarassing that you were such a dead f*ck that noone claims you. LMAOROFL
As I laugh at you.......

Location hidden

#25 Aug 27, 2010
No one claims me ?? Laughing again..!
Just go away and take one of your pills.
Go find more crime to fight !!
I'm sure you'll find something to get involved in !
Laughing..........
:)

Location hidden

#27 Aug 27, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
No Detroit, Dan has not convinced me that Gary killed all these people. I'd like to pass you by,by your house with a long rifle.
But, that's illegal. So, I'll be good, I won't do it :)
Therefore, it's not a threat.....just a nice thought to get me through the day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 26 min ICU2 21
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 10 hr Passion 43
Note-odd detail? 16 hr JBI 2,403
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Tue JBI 1,629
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn Dec 22 Bakatari 6
The Forgotten Suspect Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 227
"Note-Free Case Discussion" Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 99
More from around the web