First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Hey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2013
The head blow was last. And that's why John was concerned about the golf clubs. Everything used to kill her was in arms length of that paint tray. My eyes are finally open. I forever thought the head blow was first. No wonder there was skull displacement, she was lying on the floor already when she was struck. That only took me 15 years...

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

#2 Aug 25, 2013
JimmyWells wrote:
The head blow was last. And that's why John was concerned about the golf clubs. Everything used to kill her was in arms length of that paint tray. My eyes are finally open. I forever thought the head blow was first. No wonder there was skull displacement, she was lying on the floor already when she was struck. That only took me 15 years...
Hi there Jimmy,

Can you elaborate as to what in particular "opened your eyes" as to the sequence of the head blow? It is an interesting concept

What prompted your "aha" moment if you will?
Spice Pond

Mobile, AL

#3 Aug 25, 2013
JimmyWells wrote:
The head blow was last. And that's why John was concerned about the golf clubs. Everything used to kill her was in arms length of that paint tray. My eyes are finally open. I forever thought the head blow was first. No wonder there was skull displacement, she was lying on the floor already when she was struck. That only took me 15 years...
Jimmy, had you been paying attention, this is exactly what JMK said about it. She was lying prone when he struck her with his flashlight so she wouldn't live her life as a vegetable.

Kind of like a mercy killing, although she probably would have died without the blow to the head.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#4 Aug 25, 2013
Gosh Jimmy, if you had only been paying attention, LOL!

I would like to hear more about what got you to where you are. Have you been reviewing the pictures, or what?
JimmyWells wrote:
The head blow was last. And that's why John was concerned about the golf clubs. Everything used to kill her was in arms length of that paint tray. My eyes are finally open. I forever thought the head blow was first. No wonder there was skull displacement, she was lying on the floor already when she was struck. That only took me 15 years...
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 25, 2013
1. Initial strangulation causing the bruises on lower neck and unconsciousness.
2. Application of the neck ligature and wrist ligature for posing with torso upright and arms raised, or possible repositioning of the neck ligature if used for intial strangulation.
3. Head blow as symbolic sending off to the next world.
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#6 Aug 25, 2013
JimmyGod wrote:
My eyes are finally open.
The problem is your eyes are connected to your brain.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Kolar and just about everyone else said the head blow was first. Actually, preceding that, according to Spitz, was some twisting at the neck of her turtleneck, that whatever fight/argument caused all this was ramping up, first the twisting of the turtleneck, then the head blow.

I would listen to Kolar's last radio interview. He strongly believes the flashlight caused the head wound on JonBenet.

Wecht is one heck of a coward. He quit the Wolf case a week before his scheduled deposition, knowing it was too late to get another ME for the case, so all that evidence went rebutted, like the head wound, just like Wecht knew it would when he quit the case, giving the Ramseys an enormous advantage. He dropped out of a Dan Abrams case show on MSNBC, due to threats from Lin Wood, and had the audacity to comment on TV on the Wolf case when the decision went down, a decision he helped make when he quit the case. He never mentioned to the TV viewers he quit that case and was supposed to be a part of that case.
Spice Pond

Mobile, AL

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Since JonBenet was found in the same white top with the star emblazoned on it, there is no evidence that she had even worn the red turtleneck shirt the night of her death.

Although I agree with Kolar in that the headblow was from a flashlight, I think Kolar's knowledge of the case was garnered from reports by officers whose main intent was to show the Ramseys' guilt. And officers REALLY CAN put their slant on cases via their reports.

Each of us has his own opinion of players and while I have a very poor opinion of Kolar due to his lack of SUBSTANTIAL hands-on investigative experience IN HOMICIDES, obviously you have a poor opinion of Wecht. But regardless of what anyone says about his actions -- especially when we don't know the full story, including HIS side -- I doubt if anyone can or will dispute his ability and knowledge in his field of forensics science.

I think that since he ALSO has a law degree, he uses his knowledge of the law to his advantage, which can be seen as a positive or negative, depending upon which side is assessing him or his work.

“Hey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Massive injury, little blood suggests she was already on her way. Her brain stem was not inflamed and had the head injury been first it would have been. Think about it, everything used to make the garrote was right outside the door to the cellar along with the clubs. That fracture was a result of a golf club, most notably a putter. The dimensions of the skull displacement fit perfectly with the shape of a putter and the shaft of said putter caused the long fracture. The putter is the shortest of the clubs and an obvious weapon choice when you have a ceiling above you. The fracture was punched out because she was lying on the ground so her skull would have absorbed the entire brunt of the force. There was no laceration because the knit putter cover was left on the club to avoid any blood spatter. The killer knew this. The following is a picture of Ramsey's golf clubs. The putter has seemed to elude this very golf bag. http://www.acandyrose.com/072basement.jpg
Capricorn wrote:
Any caddy worth his salt knows the putter should be right in the area where the white bag is hanging from, Ramsey's is missing. <quoted text>
Hi there Jimmy,
Can you elaborate as to what in particular "opened your eyes" as to the sequence of the head blow? It is an interesting concept
What prompted your "aha" moment if you will?

“Hey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 25, 2013
I'm sorry I'm not paying much attention to what JMK said.
Spice Pond wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy, had you been paying attention, this is exactly what JMK said about it. She was lying prone when he struck her with his flashlight so she wouldn't live her life as a vegetable.
Kind of like a mercy killing, although she probably would have died without the blow to the head.

Since: Jul 10

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Wise move. He didn't do it - He wasn't there!
JimmyWells wrote:
I'm sorry I'm not paying much attention to what JMK said. <quoted text>
Spice Pond

Mobile, AL

#12 Aug 25, 2013
JimmyWells wrote:
I'm sorry I'm not paying much attention to what JMK said. <quoted text>
That's the problem. How can anyone dismiss him as the killer when they refuse to look at the evidence that points to him?

I am part of a group that has been studying John Mark Karr and his personal life and activities for over 6 years and the case itself for almost 17 years. There are so many misconceptions about JMK that it's impossible to list them. But's it's our opinion that most of those misconceptions have been made public and popular by those who have pushed from the beginning to snuff out any suspect except a Ramsey. They're not interested in discovering who the REAL killer is. Their interest is in showing that "someone" in the Ramsey family is the killer. And to do this, they ridicule other suspects and plant lies to further their cause.

In order to counter this effort to diminish his status as a suspect, I'm making a concerted effort to publish some of the evidence we've uncovered to show that John Mark Karr is either the killer or deeply involved in the crime.(You might try reading my post detailing the remarks and names of the handwriting experts who named JMK as the killer, for starters.) Just because he has been labeled as a "nutcase" doesn't disprove his involvement. We KNOW he's a mental case and therefore by some definitions, he IS a nutcase. But this term is spoken in a derogatory way when a person who is REALLY mentally ill should be recognized as that with all the ramifications attributed to someone who is so aflicted. These people can be dangerous and should be looked upon with an eye to their potential.

In Karr's case, we believe his early childhood was a strong factor that contributed to his illness. But although we recognize his mental condition as an illness, we do not try to dismiss any of his actions because of it. The person who killed JonBenet was an evil monster and JB's body is proof of it. In fact, we believe the condition of her body was a carefully guarded secret and it was Karr's knowledge of this secret that made believers out of Mary Lacy and her staff. This was shown by Ted Rowlands, who was the first to announce publicly that JB's body showed evidence of torture -- the condition that had been kept secret by LE until then...a secret that JMK revealed when ONLY LE had been aware of it till then.

And, by the way, Lacy's bringing him all the way from Bangkok to Colorado was NOT a fiasco. She did what she thought was in the best interest of a child in Bangkok as well as was in the best interest of bringing justice to a child in Boulder that he admitted to having killed and knew of the condition of her body that ONLY the killer could have known.

As for your glib dismissal of even considering Karr as a person of interest in YOUR judgment, any person who is seriously trying to find out who is the murderer would NEVER sneeringly gloss over a subject as beneath the capability of doing the deed. Doing so only shows a lack of capability on HIS part to adequately investigate a horrible crime like this one. No investigator worth his salt would EVER dismiss someone -- especially someone who confessed to the crime -- so casually, carelessly, and callously.

“Hey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Most of us could have made that same confession just from studying acandyrose.com . Nothing tied him to the scene as well as he had an alibi. Just another Lindbergh baby confession, that's all it was. If someone who didn't live in that house killed her she wouldn't have been found in that house. Trutv crime library just did a segment on kids reported missing then found murdered. It was the parents every single time. There are exceptions to every rule but parent killers are the norm in these situations. Karr just wanted credit for it, that's it. Mentally ill, yes, but not a risk taker, and not capable of brutality.
Spice Pond wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem. How can anyone dismiss him as the killer when they refuse to look at the evidence that points to him?
I am part of a group that has been studying John Mark Karr and his personal life and activities for over 6 years and the case itself for almost 17 years. There are so many misconceptions about JMK that it's impossible to list them. But's it's our opinion that most of those misconceptions have been made public and popular by those who have pushed from the beginning to snuff out any suspect except a Ramsey. They're not interested in discovering who the REAL killer is. Their interest is in showing that "someone" in the Ramsey family is the killer. And to do this, they ridicule other suspects and plant lies to further their cause.
In order to counter this effort to diminish his status as a suspect, I'm making a concerted effort to publish some of the evidence we've uncovered to show that John Mark Karr is either the killer or deeply involved in the crime.(You might try reading my post detailing the remarks and names of the handwriting experts who named JMK as the killer, for starters.) Just because he has been labeled as a "nutcase" doesn't disprove his involvement. We KNOW he's a mental case and therefore by some definitions, he IS a nutcase. But this term is spoken in a derogatory way when a person who is REALLY mentally ill should be recognized as that with all the ramifications attributed to someone who is so aflicted. These people can be dangerous and should be looked upon with an eye to their potential.
In Karr's case, we believe his early childhood was a strong factor that contributed to his illness. But although we recognize his mental condition as an illness, we do not try to dismiss any of his actions because of it. The person who killed JonBenet was an evil monster and JB's body is proof of it. In fact, we believe the condition of her body was a carefully guarded secret and it was Karr's knowledge of this secret that made believers out of Mary Lacy and her staff. This was shown by Ted Rowlands, who was the first to announce publicly that JB's body showed evidence of torture -- the condition that had been kept secret by LE until then...a secret that JMK revealed when ONLY LE had been aware of it till then.
And, by the way, Lacy's bringing him all the way from Bangkok to Colorado was NOT a fiasco. She did what she thought was in the best interest of a child in Bangkok as well as was in the best interest of bringing justice to a child in Boulder that he admitted to having killed and knew of the condition of her body that ONLY the killer could have known.
As for your glib dismissal of even considering Karr as a person of interest in YOUR judgment, any person who is seriously trying to find out who is the murderer would NEVER sneeringly gloss over a subject as beneath the capability of doing the deed. Doing so only shows a lack of capability on HIS part to adequately investigate a horrible crime like this one. No investigator worth his salt would EVER dismiss someone -- especially someone who confessed to the crime -- so casually, carelessly, and callously.

“Hey”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 25, 2013
Wecht, Kolar, Baden, Thomas all have opinions. No one opinion is more credible than the next. It's up to you which one you want to give the most credence to. Spitz, who is supposed to be the best of the best, still has dissenting opinions. And while I believe Kolar has been quite instrumental in opening some eyes, is not a doctor.
candy wrote:
Kolar and just about everyone else said the head blow was first. Actually, preceding that, according to Spitz, was some twisting at the neck of her turtleneck, that whatever fight/argument caused all this was ramping up, first the twisting of the turtleneck, then the head blow.
I would listen to Kolar's last radio interview. He strongly believes the flashlight caused the head wound on JonBenet.
Wecht is one heck of a coward. He quit the Wolf case a week before his scheduled deposition, knowing it was too late to get another ME for the case, so all that evidence went rebutted, like the head wound, just like Wecht knew it would when he quit the case, giving the Ramseys an enormous advantage. He dropped out of a Dan Abrams case show on MSNBC, due to threats from Lin Wood, and had the audacity to comment on TV on the Wolf case when the decision went down, a decision he helped make when he quit the case. He never mentioned to the TV viewers he quit that case and was supposed to be a part of that case.

Since: Oct 08

Grande Prairie, Canada

#15 Aug 25, 2013
JimmyWells wrote:
Wecht, Kolar, Baden, Thomas all have opinions. No one opinion is more credible than the next. It's up to you which one you want to give the most credence to. Spitz, who is supposed to be the best of the best, still has dissenting opinions. And while I believe Kolar has been quite instrumental in opening some eyes, is not a doctor. <quoted text>
I more or less agree with you on Karr, but this bit about,“No one opinion is more credible than the next” is nonsense. Yes, it’s “up to you which one you want to give the most credence to,” but to do this on whim or because it’s the opinion you like best is not the way to go about it. Good grief!


AK
candy

East Lansing, MI

#16 Aug 25, 2013
I've always been haunted by John Ramsey asking for his golf clubs after the murder. It's obviously he wanted them for some reason OTHER than golf.
Spice Pond

Mobile, AL

#17 Aug 25, 2013
JimmyWells wrote:
Most of us could have made that same confession just from studying acandyrose.com . Nothing tied him to the scene as well as he had an alibi. Just another Lindbergh baby confession, that's all it was. If someone who didn't live in that house killed her she wouldn't have been found in that house. Trutv crime library just did a segment on kids reported missing then found murdered. It was the parents every single time. There are exceptions to every rule but parent killers are the norm in these situations. Karr just wanted credit for it, that's it. Mentally ill, yes, but not a risk taker, and not capable of brutality. <quoted text>
Not a risk taker? That shows how little you know about his background. As for statistics, apparently you didn't read my post in which I shot down the element of statistics.

But as for your other claims, I'll just repeat my post from another thread.(And this is also in response to Dr. Seuss' oft repeated claim.)

Legal__Eagle wrote:

He wasn't there at all.
If you can PROVE otherwise, please post the EVIDENCE.
;)
"the Legal Eagle"

The person who wrote the ransom note had to have been there. And the only person NAMED AS THE WRITER OF THE RANSOM NOTE by at least 5 handwriting experts was John Mark Karr. Not one expert NAMED anyone else as being the writer IN THEIR EXPERT OPINION.

What evidence do YOU have that anyone else killed her? Just saying someone who lived there HAD TO HAVE KILLED HER, is ludicrous. You can watch different true crime shows time and again and see cases in which homes are entered and items are stolen where there is no PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of a break-in or of an intruder.

Just last night on CNN there was a story of a brutal killing of an entire family by a young punk who, with his partner, were caught leaving a murder scene. Later, police found that besides numerous auto and home burglaries, in one case in which there was no evidence of a home being entered, the punk stayed in the home for hours, going from room to room just to look at the occupants and watch them breathe as they slept. In fact, they found it was common for him to break in homes and just stay around for hours because he got some type satisfaction in doing it.

And Quintana Shotts Karr has stated when she was married to Karr, she found stacks of women's shoes, purses, and other female apparel in their basement. When she inquired about them Karr skirted around the issue, but the next time she went into the basement, all the items had been removed. It's obvious all the items weren't stolen from clotheslines so IMO this backs up Karr's claim that on numerous occasions he broke into homes without the residents' knowledge.

Simply because the bungling Boulder Police didn't find any physical evidence of someone breaking into the Ramsey home or even of an intruder having been there, it does NOT mean it didn't happen. And that is ALL you have to base your claim of someone already inside the house killing her.

Show me some physical evidence that ANYONE ALREADY INSIDE THE HOUSE that night killed her.

All any of you have is speculation and conjecture -- with NO HARD PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to back you up.

Show me where there was a certified handwriting expert who NAMED Patsy as the writer of the note.

Show me where there was a certified HANDWRITING/LINGUISTICS EXPERT who identified and named Patsy Ramsey as the writer of the ransom note. You can't because none has. One such expert DID name John Mark Karr as the writer.

And finally, although many attempts have been made to show just WHERE Karr was that night thus giving him an iron-clad alibi, NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO SO. And THIS is the gold-standard when eliminating someone as a suspect -- the FIRST thing that investigators do when ascertaining IF A SUSPECT was the killer. With Karr, they've NEVER been able to eliminate him because of HAVING PROOF THAT HE WAS ELSEWHERE AT THE TIME OF THE MURDER.

And there is more. Much more.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

#18 Aug 26, 2013
Anti-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I more or less agree with you on Karr, but this bit about,“No one opinion is more credible than the next” is nonsense. Yes, it’s “up to you which one you want to give the most credence to,” but to do this on whim or because it’s the opinion you like best is not the way to go about it. Good grief!

AK
In all fairness, I doubt that Jimmy's opinion meant that "anyone's" opinion is as good as anyone else's but that the experts in any given field can have varying opinions and that those opinions can be left up to the reader/viewer/jury to decide

It happens every day in courtrooms. One expert can say one thing and the defense expert says another and the jury is left to believe one or the other in many cases. The same holds true for law enforcement sources. You have law enforcement beliefs on both sides of this case as well

Nobody can say for sure who is correct or not; even themselves

Jimmy can correct me if I am wrong in what he meant, but I seriously doubt that he meant that beliefs are based on a whim
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#19 Aug 26, 2013
JimmyGod wrote:
The putter has seemed to elude this very golf bag. <quoted text>
You just can't resist making stuff up can you? You actually think you can see there is no putter in that bag?
And if the putter is missing how do you know it's design fits the bone displacement?
You must not know the myriad shapes putters come in.
But knowledge never was your strong suit was it?
biz

Port Richey, FL

#20 Aug 26, 2013
JimmyWells wrote:
Most of us could have made that same confession just from studying acandyrose.com . Nothing tied him to the scene as well as he had an alibi. Just another Lindbergh baby confession, that's all it was. If someone who didn't live in that house killed her she wouldn't have been found in that house. Trutv crime library just did a segment on kids reported missing then found murdered. It was the parents every single time. There are exceptions to every rule but parent killers are the norm in these situations. Karr just wanted credit for it, that's it. Mentally ill, yes, but not a risk taker, and not capable of brutality. <quoted text>
Jimmy I will tell you that I personally spoke to JMK's ex wife. She did NOT give him an alibi. She ended her statement with "but I cannot be sure" but the media failed to report the last part. JMK was living in Muscle Shoals at the time attending college and they were estranged. Keep in mind they were asking Lara to remember a day 10 years later. There is no PROOF JMK was in Hamilton, AL or Atlanta, GA just like there is proof he was in Boulder. Karr said he wanted to take her with him. He had kidnapped before. He had a history of sexual dysfunction, and using erotic asphyxia. I don't know of any suspect who had a HISTORY of that. JMK said information that was NOT mentioned on acandyrose. and most of it was information that was not confirmed to be true by Boulder PD or the DA's office but it was strong enough to bring him back from Thailand.(things like she had a cold, she was wearing perfume).
IMO Karr wants credit for the crime (just like every other sadistic killer) but he does not want to be incarcerated. LE can't understand why he won't give them enough to convict him. Why should he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note attends lectures at Duquesne University 4 hr Popeye 20
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 4 hr Bunny 7,488
Note-odd detail? 19 hr Note 1,216
Suspect John Steven Gigax (Apr '11) Mon JimmyWells 147
Wine cellar door...many questions Oct 18 Blackstone Again 13
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Oct 17 candy 198
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Oct 17 Legal__Eagle 65

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE