Family member killers WON'T confess

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
candy

East Lansing, MI

#1 Dec 14, 2013
Nearly 17 years into this case, the No.#1 lesson should be, that alleged family member perps/killers WILL NOT CONFESS. Virtually all of the LEAKS in this case were predicated on the FALSE THEORY, cooked up either by the FBI or "forensic psychologists", that family members killers are not "bad" like other killers, have remorse, and want to get the crime off of their conscience, and would be amenable to confessing. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG. What a freaking DISASTER this theory has been in this case. All it has done is tell the perps what kind of evidence law enforcement has against them, and give them YEARS to prepare for it. A KILLLER IS A KILLER AND THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND SOCIOPATHS, only concerned with themselves and getting away with murder.

Hunter asked the cops after a few hours of interviewing the Ramseys "do you have a confession yet?." Thomas said he would donate all the money from his book to charity if Patsy would confess to the crime. WHY WAS THERE NO PLAN B TO switch to if they don't confess, which has been the case for the last 17 years?

In the intervening 17 years, these type of cases, with a missing or dead child with family members the presumed perps have just MULTIPLIED, WITH NO CONFESSION such as:

Sabrina Aisenberg

Jason Midyette

Caylee Anthony

Aarone Thompson

Kyron Horman

Haleigh Cummings

Lisa Irwin

Trenton Duckett

ERICA BAKER - whose parents had numerous books on the Ramsey case.

WHAT is law enforcement doing to bring justice to ALL these victims, other than WAIT for the rotten perp or perps to confess, which they don't do in any other type of MURDER?

Since: May 11

AOL

#2 Dec 14, 2013
candy wrote:
Nearly 17 years into this case, the No.#1 lesson should be, that alleged family member perps/killers WILL NOT CONFESS. Virtually all of the LEAKS in this case were predicated on the FALSE THEORY, cooked up either by the FBI or "forensic psychologists", that family members killers are not "bad" like other killers, have remorse, and want to get the crime off of their conscience, and would be amenable to confessing. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG. What a freaking DISASTER this theory has been in this case. All it has done is tell the perps what kind of evidence law enforcement has against them, and give them YEARS to prepare for it. A KILLLER IS A KILLER AND THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND SOCIOPATHS, only concerned with themselves and getting away with murder.
Hunter asked the cops after a few hours of interviewing the Ramseys "do you have a confession yet?." Thomas said he would donate all the money from his book to charity if Patsy would confess to the crime. WHY WAS THERE NO PLAN B TO switch to if they don't confess, which has been the case for the last 17 years?
In the intervening 17 years, these type of cases, with a missing or dead child with family members the presumed perps have just MULTIPLIED, WITH NO CONFESSION such as:
Sabrina Aisenberg
Jason Midyette
Caylee Anthony
Aarone Thompson
Kyron Horman
Haleigh Cummings
Lisa Irwin
Trenton Duckett
WHAT is law enforcement doing to bring justice to ALL these victims, other than WAIT for the rotten perp or perps to confess, which they don't do in any other type of MURDER?
excellent post but sadly true. Didn't Marie Noe kill like 8 of her children and never confessed? Maybe domestic murderers are worse than the average killer on the street because they think since the family member shares their DNA, they can take 'em out if they want to. After all, they think they're just killing a part of themselves and who's to judge that? I also think it helps these killers to have crooked DA's like Hunter, a real boob who only cared about his real estate partners and holdings.
The other advantage these killers have is that they live in the houses where the murders occured and DNA is worthless unless there's reminents of a masacre.
Someone needs to talk to Linda Arndt and find out what in the world she was talking about when she said Patsy had a lot of secrets..like WHOSE secrets, eh?
candy

East Lansing, MI

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Arndt went through Patsy's lawyers, Lin Wood, to meet with her at the end of her life, and was supposed to be pro-Patsy:

http://m.rockymountainnews.com/news/2006/jun/...

AOL

#4 Dec 14, 2013
candy wrote:
Arndt went through Patsy's lawyers, Lin Wood, to meet with her at the end of her life, and was supposed to be pro-Patsy:
http://m.rockymountainnews.com/news/2006/jun/...
Arndt was always pro Patsy, Candy. Her comments about Patsy at the end confirmed that, but at no time did Arndt say anything sympathetic about JR. I want to hear her thoughts from that day (12/26) to this, I want to know why she put out cryptic statements and scurried back into her hole.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#5 Dec 14, 2013
Arndt has minus zero credibility, IMO. How can you be "pro-Patsy" if you think JOHN did it? It leaves Patsy as a co-consipirator AT LEAST.

What in the HELL is she wanting to meet Patsy for? This isn't what police do! She's as far off the rails as Fleet White in being a TOTAL loose cannon and NIGHTMARE for the prosecution.

AOL

#6 Dec 14, 2013
candy wrote:
Arndt has minus zero credibility, IMO. How can you be "pro-Patsy" if you think JOHN did it? It leaves Patsy as a co-consipirator AT LEAST.
What in the HELL is she wanting to meet Patsy for? This isn't what police do! She's as far off the rails as Fleet White in being a TOTAL loose cannon and NIGHTMARE for the prosecution.
no offense to lesbians, but I think Arndt's coddling of Patsy has something to do with that. I think she feels Patsy was kept down by her man and LA felt if not for JR, Patsy was a good lady. That's just my read on the whole Patsy/Arndt relationship. She makes me mad too Candy, but I'd still like her to clear up a LOT of questions stemming from her fuzzy statements.
I interpret her as believeing JR did it and Poor Patsy was under his thumb and scared of him...and it reaches to the male dominant LE in Boulder and the 'boys club' that could easily destroy her and any other woman that didn't go along with them.'Good women' like Mary lacey got promoted while Linda Arndt's stellar record flushed right down the loo. All JMHO.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#8 Dec 15, 2013
I think this whole disasterous concept that the Scams would confess extended all the way up to Kolar's book, that he believed the same thing, once the Scams saw all law enforcement knew, they would decide the jig is up, and confess. The exact OPPOSITE happened for 17 years straight, and there was never any evidence whatsoever that even MORE leaks would produce anything but more stonewalling from them.

The PRICELESS and irreplaceable case file was given up in the belief the Scams would confess, they got all the case file info they were NEVER entitled to know unless or until they are indicted and years to prepare a defense to it all, the biggest and most monumental disaster in this case, IMO.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#9 Dec 15, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Arndt was always pro Patsy, Candy. Her comments about Patsy at the end confirmed that, but at no time did Arndt say anything sympathetic about JR. I want to hear her thoughts from that day (12/26) to this, I want to know why she put out cryptic statements and scurried back into her hole.
I think Arndt did an about face when she realized what and whom she was up against all the way around.

She saw what happened to people who crossed the Ramseys and made a turn around based on her own fear of what might happen in her life. It wasn't a great life to begin with and I believe she may have even been threatened, even if indirectly.

candy

East Lansing, MI

#10 Dec 15, 2013
Oh baloney! If she had been threatened in ANY way, the BPD could have charged the Ramseys with obstruction of justice. No SHE is the one banging down THEIR door, not the other way around.
real Topaz

AOL

#11 Dec 15, 2013
I don't know about that Candy, the BPD happily threw her under the bus, and on that very day! She WAS afraid of JR and said as much in her interview with ABC. If you were in her shoes and felt as she did, those flowers JR sent her after she won an award for excellence in her field, would very much feel like a threat. You expect her to be brave and stand up against all, but if you recall, the men took over the investigation and in short order ruined her career and reputation.All those years as a GOOD COP destroyed.
candy wrote:
Oh baloney! If she had been threatened in ANY way, the BPD could have charged the Ramseys with obstruction of justice. No SHE is the one banging down THEIR door, not the other way around.
Heloise

London, UK

#12 Dec 15, 2013
Morals aside. the thought of being sued by the people they have sued would probably be enough to make them keep schtum for the rest of their born days....

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#13 Dec 18, 2013
real Topaz wrote:
I don't know about that Candy, the BPD happily threw her under the bus, and on that very day! She WAS afraid of JR and said as much in her interview with ABC. If you were in her shoes and felt as she did, those flowers JR sent her after she won an award for excellence in her field, would very much feel like a threat. You expect her to be brave and stand up against all, but if you recall, the men took over the investigation and in short order ruined her career and reputation.All those years as a GOOD COP destroyed.
<quoted text>
I totally agree that the flowers were a symbol of

"you can get flowers or you can get.........."

I found her about face to be more indicative of knowing what was best for her and not that she came to a "realization" that the Ramseys were wrongfully accused. The BPD was not supportive of her and I think she saw the writing on the wall and it was printed loud and clear and went into self preservation mode

AOL

#14 Dec 18, 2013
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree that the flowers were a symbol of
"you can get flowers or you can get.........."
I found her about face to be more indicative of knowing what was best for her and not that she came to a "realization" that the Ramseys were wrongfully accused. The BPD was not supportive of her and I think she saw the writing on the wall and it was printed loud and clear and went into self preservation mode
Hi Cap:D
right, the flowers were the equivilant of a horse head in her bed.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#15 Jan 15, 2014
A huge part family members not bothering to confess, are the high publicity, ego driven, publicity ho "lawyers" that can be found at these accused family members sides, the revolting likes or Robert Kartrashian and Johnnie Cochran, and this obnoxious jerk, Barry Cohen, attorney to the Aisenbergs, a case only 11 months younger than the Ramsey case: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/24448333/2...
Shame on Florida for giving this showboating blowhard a puff piece, without even mentioning the victim, SABRINA AISENBERG. Boy, have they thrown Sabrina Aisenberg under the bus in Florida. I guess there are no Charlie Brennan's in Florida, wondering why this poor child has never received any justice and looking into the whole, rotten mess. And as long as you have the likes of egomaniac fame ho just spell my name right, Kartrashian and Cohen being up against meek. spineless DA's offices, you already know what the result will be.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#16 Feb 15, 2015
I saw a "Forensic Files" episode tonight about a case from 1988. The mother had already killed one of her children (She had munchausen by proxy ), and was working on killing second child of hers when she was arrested and convicted of trying to kill the second child. Despite a lot of circumstantial evidence, AND OFFERING HER DEALS to confess, she refused, and refuses to this day, even though she was also convicted of killing child #1. Just like Casey Anthony, she didn't give a damn what the evidence said, SHE WAS NOT GOING TO CONFESS EVER no matter what. So waiting for these SOCIOPATHS to confess is tantamount to letting them get away with MURDER.
ICU2

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2015
Lily Furnuaex-Wolfenburger was assaulted and later brutally murdered by step mommy in New Haven, Michigan. One of Madeleine McCann's kidnapper (female) had two cases filed against her for assaulting a 3 year old I 2010, but no one prosecuted-They said it was an accident!!!!!!!! This little girl was assaulted during visitations to father. Same as Lily, parents were never married and Judge Michael Higgins later gave custody to abuser same as the 'napper----WTF!??!!

These "Judges" in Michigan are trying to get these small children of single mothers dead!!!!!!

Ayla Reynolds
Haleigh Cummings
Isabel Celia
Lily F.
Unnamed child in Ann Arbor still alive and 10 now
Nevaeh Buchanan
Aliayah Lunsford

Oh it was just an accident!!!!!!
ICU2

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2015
candy wrote:
Sabrina Aisenberg
Jason Midyette
Caylee Anthony
Aarone Thompson
Kyron Horman
Haleigh Cummings
Lisa Irwin
Trenton Duckett
Haleigh is alive and living in Hartland, Michigan and her kidnapping is tied to Trenton and Caylee Anthony!!
ICU2

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2015
I believe Amber, the 9 year old from Arlington, TX, was murdered because someone saw her on TV a few weeks earlier and how she was excelling in a single mother home and murdered her for this. They named Amber Alert for this child.

There is an underlying evil in this country to target children of single parents!!! I AM ON TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
ICU2

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2015
The 3 Skelton boys from Morenci, Michigan were given to abusive mother by Judge Margaret Noe. This Judge also took custody from a Marine whom was married and gave custody to abusive mother. Over 12,000 signatures to remove judge was signed online last year. Buuuutttttt, nobody did a thing about it. This judge practices "Institutional Kidnapping" and nnooooo boooodddyyy does anything about it.
ICU2

United States

#21 Feb 17, 2015
Judge Margaret Noe has no children except for one adopted child- poor child. Am not sure about this. But, she seems to be clueless on safety and best interest of children. So would fit profile of a childless judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For the BDI's 25 min california_demon 18
Do you think that... 58 min rainbow 19
A staged crime scene leaves only two real possi... 1 hr Just Wondering 23
What I believe is close to what happened 1 hr Just Wondering 265
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... 7 hr california_demon 51
Do intruder theorists accept the ransom note at... 12 hr Sig Turner 111
Ramsey vs Duggar 13 hr robert 29
More from around the web