Christina Masewicz Outed As a FRAUD i...
GottiGirl

San Clemente, CA

#25 May 12, 2011
Fraud Exposer wrote:
Christina Masewicz, who runs what she calls a Website (I just call it a mess) and has a vendetta against triple murderer Jeffrey MacDonald though she’s never met MacDonald and had no ties to any of the MacDonald family members he murdered was vehemently in SUPPORT of him as late as 2002. This was because Christina was desperately in love with MacDonald. In fact, when MacDonald was incarcerated at Terminal Island, Christina Masewicz tried to get in to see him even though she was not, and never has been, on his visitors’ list. She threw such a hissy fit when she couldn’t get in, she had to be led away in handcuffs by prison guards and taken to a local police station.
It wasn’t until MacDonald married his current wife, Kathryn, that Christina, who had been writing to him (I have some of the letters, MacDonald gave them to me) turned against him. Nothing like “he** hath no fury like a woman scorned,” right?
Now, Christina would have people believe she CARES about the victims and she puts on a sickening show of “hating” MacDonald. She doesn’t hate him, she hates the fact that he married.
Christina claims to have attended every day of MacDonald’s 1979 trial. If she did, she heard the same evidence as the jury that convicted him in less than six hours. Yet SHE believed him innocent. She was writing on behalf of his innocence TWENTY-THREE YEARS after his conviction and EIGHTEEN YEARS after Joe McGuinness published his brilliant book, FATAL VISION.
To read what Christina Masewicz wrote in support of Jeffrey MacDonald, just follow the link.
http://karisable.com/mac1.htm Written by Christina Masewicz IN SUPPORT of convicted family killer, Jeffrey MacDonald, twenty-three YEARS after his conviction.(Thanks for pointing that out, Pammy.)
Your info is deleterious, and libelous. You should watch your mouth and control your keyboard. You have NO facts and only elaborate misrepresentations of facts. Legally, you could be in a disastrous situation. I have never met Ms. Masecwicz. However, I do know the MacDonald Family; that Ms. M. was present at trial; that she is not and never has been a romantic interest of the inmate...and on and on and on
shirley kraatz

Rochester, MI

#26 Jun 22, 2011
I always felt Christina Maswicz was a fat, ugly, stupid fraud. It is so obvious she was jealous of the younger, prettier Mrs. MacDonald. She just wants to be important and shows disturbing pictures of the victims. She can suck Robert Stevenson's, Brian Murtagh's and James Blackburn's dick as much as she wants. No one else would want her, she probably did Judge Dupree's too. Now the world knows who she is--in print.
sammy jo

Rochester, MI

#27 Jun 22, 2011
I agree with Shirley. The woman is mentally disturbed and has no life. She has more in common (look-wise) with Helena Stoeckley than anyone else. Funny how she originally hails from South Carolina. She always seems high and doped up and Colette MacDonald and her girls (whom she trys to always remember) would never have any use for this classless, loser witch. I hope and pray Dr. MacDonald gets out and all the frauds who have believed the lies for years get their just due (Brian Murtagh, James Blackburn, Christina, and Robert Stevenson. Whatever comes around, goes around!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#28 Jun 23, 2011
shirley kraatz wrote:
I always felt Christina Maswicz was a fat, ugly, stupid fraud. It is so obvious she was jealous of the younger, prettier Mrs. MacDonald. She just wants to be important and shows disturbing pictures of the victims. She can suck Robert Stevenson's, Brian Murtagh's and James Blackburn's dick as much as she wants. No one else would want her, she probably did Judge Dupree's too. Now the world knows who she is--in print.
bump

Oh My, shirley, Can't you sleep? Did you have a bad day? Posting such nonsense at midnight shows you could be having a restless night.

Location hidden

#29 Jun 23, 2011
sammy jo wrote:
I agree with Shirley. The woman is mentally disturbed and has no life. She has more in common (look-wise) with Helena Stoeckley than anyone else. Funny how she originally hails from South Carolina. She always seems high and doped up and Colette MacDonald and her girls (whom she trys to always remember) would never have any use for this classless, loser witch. I hope and pray Dr. MacDonald gets out and all the frauds who have believed the lies for years get their just due (Brian Murtagh, James Blackburn, Christina, and Robert Stevenson. Whatever comes around, goes around!
Well now sammy jo, there no reason for you not to agree with yourself. You forgot to change your location, again. Posting at 1:00 AM. Hmmm. You really should try to get more rest. I do have to agree that whatever goes around comes around. "Dr. MacDonald" ran around free for over 9 years before justice caught up with him but it did catch up with him.
Joe Fisher

Selma, NC

#34 Sep 10, 2011
You people are mentally ill. You need professional psychiatric assistance immediately. Please obtain it before your lunatic prejudice damages you further.
Kathy Barber

Dedham, MA

#35 Sep 15, 2011
You are sadly mistaken about both Christina and the inmate MacDonald. Let it go, it's long since over for him. Thank god for people like Christina, and so sad for suckers such as yourself.
smatta

Dewitt, MI

#36 Feb 14, 2013
Why has no one questioned this woman- even though the link to her (in depth) website postings regarding Jeffrey MacDonald's innocence is available on his website? This make no sense to me...that this person was totally convinced of his innocence and wrote "chapters" about it- the suddenly did a 180 and decided he was guilty just 2 years later?

Location hidden

#37 Feb 23, 2013
smatta wrote:
Why has no one questioned this woman- even though the link to her (in depth) website postings regarding Jeffrey MacDonald's innocence is available on his website? This make no sense to me...that this person was totally convinced of his innocence and wrote "chapters" about it- the suddenly did a 180 and decided he was guilty just 2 years later?
OMG, Kathryn. Shouldn't you be out searching for the missing kitty cat instead of attacking Christina on public message boards?

liz clayton

Rochester, MI

#38 May 26, 2013
Christina is a big fat fraud. Her book is as full of lies as Joe McGinniss is. Go, Kathryn! Stick by your man and let this crazy woman (who knocks Errol Morris's book but appears to be no literary or editorial genius) spew her garbage. Yes, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Emma

Chicago, IL

#39 May 26, 2013
...woah...put down the bottle of wine, lady!
liz clayton wrote:
Christina is a big fat fraud. Her book is as full of lies as Joe McGinniss is. Go, Kathryn! Stick by your man and let this crazy woman (who knocks Errol Morris's book but appears to be no literary or editorial genius) spew her garbage. Yes, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

Since: Feb 12

Newark, DE

#40 Sep 9, 2013
Christina's site HAS been getting been getting worse over the years.

Crime Archives (CA) is a much better organized than Christina’s site (Jeffrey MacDonald Information Site, JMIS). The navigation of the TMIS is all screwed up, plus the SITE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A NAME. When I go the “home” page (which has a picture of Colette, Kris, and Kim, and summarizes the case), there is no site name listed. Also, once you click off the home page, there is no link to ever take you back to it.

Sometimes the navigation is on the left, other times, it is at the bottom of the page, where it just looks like a hot mess. The colors and are just hideous, the design is ugly, and it is hard to read when the text is on a black screen.

I am assuming the big ugly blue, peach, and purple bar at the top is supposed to have the site name, but it has gone missing. There used to be this god awful music playing when you went to the site, I no longer have it, but there is a message about updating Java (which I won’t do, if this is related to the sappy music).

TJMIS has the new uploads site with center justification, which is just a pain the neck to read.
http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/n...

CA new uploads site is left justified, nice and clean, and easy to read.
http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/u...

In the JMIS, the dates are often wrong, the date should be the date ON the document, NOT the date it is received.

Seriously, now, which is easier to read?
http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/f...

http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/f...

CA has a list of resources that shows all sorts of news articles and provides links to useful sites and information. There are NO links on TJMIS. Why is THAT exactly?

The bottom line is that CA is the superior site, plus it covers cases other than MacDonald's.

Location hidden

#41 Sep 10, 2013
goaskwhy wrote:
Christina's site HAS been getting been getting worse over the years.
Crime Archives (CA) is a much better organized than Christina’s site (Jeffrey MacDonald Information Site, JMIS). The navigation of the TMIS is all screwed up, plus the SITE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A NAME. When I go the “home” page (which has a picture of Colette, Kris, and Kim, and summarizes the case), there is no site name listed. Also, once you click off the home page, there is no link to ever take you back to it.
Sometimes the navigation is on the left, other times, it is at the bottom of the page, where it just looks like a hot mess. The colors and are just hideous, the design is ugly, and it is hard to read when the text is on a black screen.
I am assuming the big ugly blue, peach, and purple bar at the top is supposed to have the site name, but it has gone missing. There used to be this god awful music playing when you went to the site, I no longer have it, but there is a message about updating Java (which I won’t do, if this is related to the sappy music).
TJMIS has the new uploads site with center justification, which is just a pain the neck to read.
http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/n...
CA new uploads site is left justified, nice and clean, and easy to read.
http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/u...
In the JMIS, the dates are often wrong, the date should be the date ON the document, NOT the date it is received.
Seriously, now, which is easier to read?
http://www.crimearchives.net/1979_macdonald/f...
http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/f...
CA has a list of resources that shows all sorts of news articles and provides links to useful sites and information. There are NO links on TJMIS. Why is THAT exactly?
The bottom line is that CA is the superior site, plus it covers cases other than MacDonald's.
OH MY Spamala. Isn't it strange that Crime Archives has so many WRONG "facts"? Maybe somebody had better research where the child was actually born...as just one example of wrong information.

Isn't strange that law schools use TJMIS as a point of reference?

Sounds like somebody is jealous.

Isn't it also strange that somebody copied most of the information directly from CM's site?

Location hidden

#42 Sep 10, 2013
Oophs - I meant to say

Spamela/goaskwhy/CrimePunishme nt.
Michael

Ford City, PA

#43 Oct 22, 2013
What I see in all of this is people who are responding to attacks and conjecture. I've yet to read any ones post who has a morsel of experience with anything on the case.

I hate reliving those days, but I lived right around the corner from both PE Beasley and Robert Cevarly. I also knew the word on the street.

I put this into context with the fact that MacDonald refused to treat heroin addicts from the army pshycological(PSYOPS) warfare units at Bragg and also did significant damage to the CIDs heroin smuggling operation from Cambodia to Pope AFB.

I also remember the blairing news reports coming over the airways every half hour designed only to show MacDonald's guilt. I now realize that those reports were due to PSYOPS involvement.
glazier

Mckees Rocks, PA

#44 Oct 22, 2013
OMG you people are friggin LUNATICS!
Why do worship a Child Murderer for all these years?

This is 1 reason I am in favor of the Death Penalty...MacMurderer SHOULD just be an old memory now, long forgotten.

Oh well, at least he will die in a jail cell.
Dennis worley

Albertville, AL

#45 Jan 24, 2015
I guess all the people that has been released from prison and Death role. because of new evidence
Proven by these Attorney's were also guilty. If Doctor Macdonald is really guilty. Why is the court
worried about the D&A being tested. The judge really does not want Jeff to have a new trial because
he will be owed billions of Dollars.
Robert Stevenson

Boston, MA

#46 Mar 11, 2015
This quarrelsome post is the fraud..........

Even Fred Kassab believed in the innocense of MacDonald in the beginning, but a careful examination of MacDonald's statements vs. the evIdence showed him to be a liar of gross proportions as well as a brutal MURDERER.

Having lived the entire time my sister knew MacDonald and having followed the case and the evidence I refer you back to the book, Fatal Vision if you want the unvarnished truth

Robert Stevenson
Brother of slain Colette Stevenson, Kim and Kristy.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#47 Mar 11, 2015
Robert Stevenson wrote:
This quarrelsome post is the fraud..........
Even Fred Kassab believed in the innocense of MacDonald in the beginning, but a careful examination of MacDonald's statements vs. the evIdence showed him to be a liar of gross proportions as well as a brutal MURDERER.
Having lived the entire time my sister knew MacDonald and having followed the case and the evidence I refer you back to the book, Fatal Vision if you want the unvarnished truth
Robert Stevenson
Brother of slain Colette Stevenson, Kim and Kristy.
Dear Mr. Stevenson,

Thank you so much for coming here, and your moving post. I want you to know that your efforts and of course, Freddie's, certainly made a big impression on me, and most Americans. Thank you for your unforgettable comment in the A&E film that used to be shown after "Fatal Vision" that "Jeff MacDonald has been blowing smoke up the *** of the American people for the last 25 years." Truer words never have been spoken, that is for sure. MacDonald is another Exhibit A of a sociopathic family member murderer and narcissist who won't confess despite an overwhelming amount of evidence. I'm sorry for what that monster put you and your family through. Thank you for not being silent, or giving up, but fighting for over 46 years for truth and Justice for Colette, Kimberly and Kristen.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#48 Mar 11, 2015
Why is this on a JBR forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's up to you! (Dec '09) 3 min KCinNYC 196
Has anyone interviewed the kids? 23 min KCinNYC 15
Botched Kidnapping like Man on Fire 27 min Texxy 1
Burke Ramsey VS CBS and The Experts, and Critic... 1 hr KCinNYC 28
Home Invasion 4 hr Texxy 4
Globe Magazine (Jun '17) 5 hr Texxy 72
Ransom note: Which daughter 6 hr Just Wondering 19
More from around the web