Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Christina Masewicz, who runs what she calls a Website (I just call it a mess) and has a vendetta against triple murderer Jeffrey MacDonald though sheís never met MacDonald and had no ties to any of the MacDonald family members he murdered was vehemently in SUPPORT of him as late as 2002. This was because Christina was desperately in love with MacDonald. In fact, when MacDonald was incarcerated at Terminal Island, Christina Masewicz tried to get in to see him even though she was not, and never has been, on his visitorsí list. She threw such a hissy fit when she couldnít get in, she had to be led away in handcuffs by prison guards and taken to a local police station.

It wasnít until MacDonald married his current wife, Kathryn, that Christina, who had been writing to him (I have some of the letters, MacDonald gave them to me) turned against him. Nothing like ďhe** hath no fury like a woman scorned,Ē right?
Now, Christina would have people believe she CARES about the victims and she puts on a sickening show of ďhatingĒ MacDonald. She doesnít hate him, she hates the fact that he married.

Christina claims to have attended every day of MacDonaldís 1979 trial. If she did, she heard the same evidence as the jury that convicted him in less than six hours. Yet SHE believed him innocent. She was writing on behalf of his innocence TWENTY-THREE YEARS after his conviction and EIGHTEEN YEARS after Joe McGuinness published his brilliant book, FATAL VISION.

To read what Christina Masewicz wrote in support of Jeffrey MacDonald, just follow the link.

http://karisable.com/mac1.htm Written by Christina Masewicz IN SUPPORT of convicted family killer, Jeffrey MacDonald, twenty-three YEARS after his conviction.(Thanks for pointing that out, Pammy.)

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Expose yourself fraud.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Thanks for bumping up my thread, Tal. Appreciate it.

Not Boulder, Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Fraud Exposer wrote:
Thanks for bumping up my thread, Tal. Appreciate it.
No problem. But why didn't you just change hats and talk to yourself like you do so much if nobody else was repsonding?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

BM, Iím not anyone else currently on this board. If you think I am, that only puts holes in your powers of perception and your theory. Donít do that. I donít care what your theory is. Iím the ONLY ONE who said your theory made better sense than that crazy Wilsonís, so donít go stabbing yourself in the back. It does have more credibility than Wilsonís. So just go try to establish your theory with those who care and leave me alone. Iím no one posting on the JBR threads now. I have too much to do. This thread it to let people know ALL THE FACTS about the FRAUD, Christina Masewicz.

http://karisable.com/mac1.htm Written by Christina Masewicz IN SUPPORT of convicted family killer, Jeffrey MacDonald, twenty-three YEARS after his conviction.(Thanks for pointing that out, Pammy.)
Mame

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Guess she exposed YOU, Tal!:)

So many have wondered where you've been, it's great to know there's a paper trail of you right here! Ha.

Gotta love it...

Not Boulder, Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Mame wrote:
So many have wondered where you've been, it's great to know there's a paper trail of you right here! Ha.
Gotta love it...
I think you should go ahead with your attempt to out me as Spade or Tal. Fine with me. And don't forget to get Bode to help you.

Then carry a sign around saying "Look what IDIots do".

Not Boulder, Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Fraud Exposer wrote:
BM, Iím not anyone else currently on this board. If you think I am, that only puts holes in your powers of perception and your theory. Donít do that. I donít care what your theory is. Iím the ONLY ONE who said your theory made better sense than that crazy Wilsonís, so donít go stabbing yourself in the back. It does have more credibility than Wilsonís. So just go try to establish your theory with those who care and leave me alone. Iím no one posting on the JBR threads now. I have too much to do. This thread it to let people know ALL THE FACTS about the FRAUD, Christina Masewicz.
That's classic CSIEngland lexicon and syntax. And even though you are so very special I really don't care if you endorse my ideas or not.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Mame wrote:
Gotta love it...
Gotta love the people who fall for falsehoods, LMAO. BM is NOT Spade/ Tal, or anyone but himself!

Not Boulder, Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love the people who fall for falsehoods, LMAO. BM is NOT Spade/ Tal, or anyone but himself!
Except when I am Gawduh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's classic CSIEngland lexicon and syntax. And even though you are so very special I really don't care if you endorse my ideas or not.
Of course itís me Ė Gabrielle Large. I havenít posted under that hat for months and months and months. Iím not currently posting on any JBR threads at all. I have no need to hide. And Iím not special, except to my family. Iím just another woman in a world of women like anyone else.

I never try to disguise my grammar and syntax, BM, which is very recognizable to anyone with sense, especially since English isnít my MT. I often invert things due to that that shouldnít be inverted. I often begin sentences with prepositions.

Iím not trying to hide. Iím only telling you Iím not your enemy here. Iím not on the JBR threads. I donít really care about that case any longer. I donít feel all the truth will ever be known, so Iíve stopped caring. Now, the MacDonald case is different Ė all the facts there are known except why he and his wife got into an argument that night. I donít care if MacDonald gets a new trial or not Ė itís nothing to me one way or the other. I do care that he pays the government what he owes them. And I care that people know the TRUTH about Christina Masewicz. If MacDonald hadnít married Kathryn, Christina would still be singing his praises. Like she really cares about the victims. Sure she does. She couldnít care less.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Should have included my signature:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when I am Gawduh.
No one cares who you are. Those who do need to check their priorities. No oneís real name matters here.

Not Boulder, Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when I am Juyeezus Krast.

Not Boulder, Co.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Mame wrote:
Gotta love it...
Are you following what is going on here?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

I feel a need to add, that true to her usual form she tried to have it taken down by claiming that it was not her. When we presented YUKU with her history of doing such things under various fake IDs, they assured us that if she gave us any trouble they would report her to her service provider. I would love to see that happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

OneWhoCares wrote:
I would love to see that happen.
Well, itís not going to, sweetcheeks, so why donít you hold your breath waiting? I didnít even write that. Itís Christineís board. She wrote it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

Everyone but YOU knows Christine, herself wrote that. I would never apologize to her.

What a huge FRAUD Christine is, saying she ďcaresĒ about the MacDonald victims. LMAO If Mac had wanted to marry old Christine instead of Kathy, Christine would be GLAD the MacDonald women were butchered.

LAUGHING

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

Laughing at all this..... Christina you stink in any way one looks at it.... and it has NOTHING to do with your LOVE for Jeffrey
gamblingman

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

Who is this Christina and why does she stink?
Who is Jeffrey?

I could use a good laugh.

Hey, do do you live in La Crosse? Maybe we could get together and have that laugh together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Throwing the Whites Under the Bus (Jan '12) 3 hr candy 77
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) 5 hr candy 27
Note-odd detail? 6 hr Note 222
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 11 hr glazier 7,456
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Thu candy 17
Before I Die Thu Guilty 6
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet Jul 29 Biz 69
•••
•••