John & Burke in Hawaii, Christmas, 09
candy

East Lansing, MI

#22 Jan 25, 2010
These two not only going to Hawaii at the time of the year their sister/daughter was MURDERED, then partying on the beach ON THOSE SPECIFIC DAYS, reeks. It speaks VOLUMES about them and this crime. Not that these creeps have EVER spent much time on JonBenet, except when they were under grand jury investigation.
Nelly

AOL

#23 Jan 25, 2010
candy wrote:
These two not only going to Hawaii at the time of the year their sister/daughter was MURDERED, then partying on the beach ON THOSE SPECIFIC DAYS, reeks. It speaks VOLUMES about them and this crime. Not that these creeps have EVER spent much time on JonBenet, except when they were under grand jury investigation.
You're right Candy, it stinks and speaks volumes. It's obscene, really. But, when you get away with murder, you probably feel like celebrating on the anniversary.."hahahaha another year, another drink, they'll never catch me, I'm free!" At least we know we weren't crazy when we only thought they were who they are..they ARE!
Henri McPhee

London, UK

#24 Jan 25, 2010
John Ramsey has spent plenty of time and money on the Ramsey case.

There is no law which prevents anybody from going to Hawaii if they want to.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#25 Jan 25, 2010
Yes Henri, you are correct in that no law prevents them from going to Hawaii, on the anniversary of the murder of their sister/daughter. However, it smacks of, as your fellow countryman Oscar Wilde cynically noted of someone who was allegedly grieving, their hair was turning "GOLD WITH GRIEF." Sorry, I don't trust people that are getting a tan, or in the case of John Ramsey, a burn, and a hangover, while "grieving" on the beaches of Hawaii. Here we call that SPRING BREAK.
Alicia

Columbus, OH

#26 Jan 25, 2010
What are they supposed to do? Grieve and mourn forever. JonBenet's been dead for thirteen years. It's not she was murdered last year. I don't blame them for going to Hawaii.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#27 Jan 25, 2010
Moreover, it's a con on the public, since Ramsey released a statement asking for tips that week, and a website shortly before that. No word in the statement that if any tips come through, the BPD is to call them in Hawaii on the beach, where they'll be at for the anniversary of JonBenet's murder, NOT, once again, going through the tips from their zero reward tip line.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#28 Jan 25, 2010
candy wrote:
Cluck, cluck, cluck you gossiping hen.

It's frickin Christmas, a time of celebration and joy, and Christians all over the world take their families on exotic vacations to spend time together and as a gift.

Leave it to you RDI to try and twist the happy celebration of the birth of Christ, the son of God, into an ugly uncaring act.

Just goes to show what kind of black hearted people you really are.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#29 Jan 25, 2010
Nelly wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obscene, really. But, when you get away with murder, you probably feel like celebrating on the anniversary.."hahahaha another year, another drink, they'll never catch me, I'm free!" At least we know we weren't crazy when we only thought they were who they are..they ARE!
So I see you are doing Lucifer's bidding again, trying to convince people that worshiping and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, the son of God, as an evil horrible thing that murders do.

Why don't you slither back down your snake hole and curl up with your lord Satan.
allicatae

Towson, MD

#30 Jan 25, 2010
candy wrote:
Let me tell you something, Candy- I lost my love, the father of my daughter, when she was barely two months old to suicide during Thanksgiving of 2000 (not only that, but went through the traumatic experience of being w/him just moments before he went upstairs to do it, as we were home alone, the baby asleep- and then going upstairs not five minutes later to find him...the rest of which you really just do not want to hear as it was so indescribably awful) Not only was I a complete lush for about two years after and could not take care of myself, daughter, work etc.(but luckily had much family support to see me through and take care of me and my girl) but was also so sick with grief I was unable to function...do anything other than grieve. Now, 9 years later, married to a wonderful man who treats my daughter as his own blood, I still cannot bear celebrating Thanksgiving with my own family- and try to go as far away as possible from everyone to be alone. Who the F are you to judge grieving habits unless you have been there?? And I do not support JR, I happen to think Burke may have done it and JR/PR covered it up, but until you know first hand about the ever revolving grief cycle (any of you) that can go on for years in such traumatic situations- you have no right saying a word about getting drunk far away on a death anniversary. The grave sites and crying poor etc., fine, you may have a point- but you DO NOT have any right making the suntanning carefree and partying remarks just because he said he was "getting drunk with his dad"- no right at all... as those remarks could have been meant forlornly, getting bombed on the anniversary (no matter how many years have passed) is nothing new during the grieving cycle, so you have no clue...unless of course you have been in a similarly awful, horrifying beyond belief situation with a husband/wife/child and know just the exact "right" way to cope with it- have you?????? You have no F'ing right, and are just flat out mocking their pain because you SUSPECT they committed a crime. I normally never talk about what happened to me and my daughter- let alone with complete strangers, it is painful enough just to think about; but I thought just maybe if I shared, that you and the others doing the same thing may just stop and think for a minute about just how wrong it is to judge someone else's pain in this way. There are right and wrong ways to go about things, and your comments (and anyone who participates in those types of comments without knowing that type of tragedy as well) speak volumes about YOU. Bravo.
~AE
Nelly

AOL

#31 Jan 25, 2010
shill wrote:
<quoted text>So I see you are doing Lucifer's bidding again, trying to convince people that worshiping and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, the son of God, as an evil horrible thing that murders do.
Why don't you slither back down your snake hole and curl up with your lord Satan.
Look rodent, if I were doing "Lucifer's bidding", you'd have been gone a long time ago. Now scat!
Alicia

Columbus, OH

#32 Jan 26, 2010
Nelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Look rodent, if I were doing "Lucifer's bidding", you'd have been gone a long time ago. Now scat!
No, it doesn't prove that. All it proves is that Satan hasn't trusted you with enough power yet, bottom dweller.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#33 Jan 26, 2010
Alicia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't prove that. All it proves is that Satan hasn't trusted you with enough power yet, bottom dweller.
What are you doing in the middle of Shill and Nelly's argument? For a newbie, you are pretty caustic yourself! Most of us have been posting together for years, and yeah we throw some barbs once in awhile, yet you come in and in a few weeks get nasty with everyone. Is that part of your 'assignment' or your 'agenda'?
Nelly

AOL

#34 Jan 26, 2010
Alicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! That smarts! LOL I'm a bottom dweller? OK I'll just address your insulting posts with quotes from your good buddy Shill. You seem to enjoy his posts and have a real affinity for his particular 'style', so I'll just repeat them so that you may have an enjoyable experience here at the old forum;)

To quote your good buddy Shill; "why don't you jump off a cliff and see if God wants you to live or not?"
Alicia

Columbus, OH

#35 Jan 26, 2010
Nelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! That smarts! LOL I'm a bottom dweller? OK I'll just address your insulting posts with quotes from your good buddy Shill. You seem to enjoy his posts and have a real affinity for his particular 'style', so I'll just repeat them so that you may have an enjoyable experience here at the old forum;)
To quote your good buddy Shill; "why don't you jump off a cliff and see if God wants you to live or not?"
Just for the record since you must have broken your reading glasses, I don't think Shill and I have ever exchanged one post. I don't know how you've decided he's my "good buddy." Oh, wait. Yes, I do. Insanity causes people to think things that aren't true. Better not listen too closely to all those voices in your head.
Nelly

AOL

#36 Jan 26, 2010
Alicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record since you must have broken your reading glasses, I don't think Shill and I have ever exchanged one post. I don't know how you've decided he's my "good buddy." Oh, wait. Yes, I do. Insanity causes people to think things that aren't true. Better not listen too closely to all those voices in your head.
Oh there's one thing I know to be true, but seeing as I'm a lady, I'll just let you guess;)

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#38 Jan 26, 2010
Universal Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record, Alicia ... you HAVE exchanged posts with Shill when you used the hat CSIEngland before you were busted as a liar and scam artist. Just couldn't stay away, could you? So now you're Alicia/Alicia White/Alicia828 on Topix?
First, I love your hat!

Second, when you call out Alicia for something, she never responds but her posts get nastier and nastier the madder she gets, just like her aka hats in the past, most especially the CSIE 'hat' when Juris Prudence made a couple of posts.

Third, she has more in common with Patsy than she realizes - linguistics is an enemy to both.
Lynette

South Africa

#39 Jan 27, 2010
If John Ramsey has money but is pleading poverty, that is his business. He no doubt has his reasons, possibly to keep beggars off his doorstep. He's not asking any of you people for money, so why does his pleading poverty affect any of you? Sounds to me like sour grapes. As for not maintaining the graves, I can understand that. My mother passed away of natural causes back in 1993 and I did maintain the grave for about 4 years, but every time I visited the cemetery, I felt sad. Visiting the grave brought me no comfort at all. Eventually I stopped going as I had to move on. It was not because I no longer cared, it was because I still care too much and I know she would understand that. The Ramsey family have endured nightmare after nightmare, starting with the death of Beth, then JonBenet's murder, then the death of Patsy. On top of that, they were suspected by the police, the press and the public of killing her and to add insult to injury there are vicious gossipmongers like yourselves out there who just will not leave them alone. I think you lot are bored. Why don't you find something constructive to do? Since you clearly obsess about other people's money, why not try and make some of your own? Or otherwise find some volunteer work to do for a charitable organisation that may hopefully also bring more charitable thoughts into your minds?
Capricorn

New York, NY

#40 Jan 27, 2010
John, Burke, the Paughs and whoever else never has to visit the graves if it depresses them All cemeteries have a "perpetual care" service that you can pay for and THEY will maintain the sites for you.

Nobody ever has to visit and yet, the sites will be cleaned and cared for

I'm sure he can at least afford THAT; it's not all that expensive; especially for John
Alicia

Columbus, OH

#41 Jan 27, 2010
Universal Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record, Alicia ... you HAVE exchanged posts with Shill when you used the hat CSIEngland before you were busted as a liar and scam artist. Just couldn't stay away, could you? So now you're Alicia/Alicia White/Alicia828 on Topix?
Let's see, how many more names and identities can you dream up? You've been at it for almost ten years now, and you have gone through quite a few forums before being banned from all of them for lying, impersonation, plagiarism, stirring up problems, hacking into accounts, etc.
Your post proves just what a moronic detective you'd make and why everything you say about this case is wrong. You live in a dream world. Wake up, idiot and do some growing up.
Alicia

Columbus, OH

#42 Jan 27, 2010
Lynette wrote:
If John Ramsey has money but is pleading poverty, that is his business. He no doubt has his reasons, possibly to keep beggars off his doorstep. He's not asking any of you people for money, so why does his pleading poverty affect any of you? Sounds to me like sour grapes. As for not maintaining the graves, I can understand that. My mother passed away of natural causes back in 1993 and I did maintain the grave for about 4 years, but every time I visited the cemetery, I felt sad. Visiting the grave brought me no comfort at all. Eventually I stopped going as I had to move on. It was not because I no longer cared, it was because I still care too much and I know she would understand that. The Ramsey family have endured nightmare after nightmare, starting with the death of Beth, then JonBenet's murder, then the death of Patsy. On top of that, they were suspected by the police, the press and the public of killing her and to add insult to injury there are vicious gossipmongers like yourselves out there who just will not leave them alone. I think you lot are bored. Why don't you find something constructive to do? Since you clearly obsess about other people's money, why not try and make some of your own? Or otherwise find some volunteer work to do for a charitable organisation that may hopefully also bring more charitable thoughts into your minds?
Because they're a bunch of clucking old gossiping hens with nothing better to do than spread gossip, lies, and make themselves look as foolish as they really are. They hate themselves and what they see in the mirror. They're jealous of Patsy and John and what they had, so they think they can destroy what's left in John Ramsey's life. When they see him actually having a little enjoyment THIRTEEN YEARS after the murder of his daughter, they can't stand it. They think the man should be in mourning every day. They aren't and no doubt most of them are chronologically old enough to have many family members in the grave, graves which they no doubt never visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 7 min Steve Eller 224
Burke Ramsey- INNOCENT victim of BORG 2 hr RHB 72
jameson re simons (Jan '08) 2 hr Soaring Eagle 74
Dr Phils credibility 2 hr RHB 23
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 3 hr RHB 267
Public Awareness 5 hr RobbieG82 2
The Pineapple Digestion Timeline (Aug '09) Sun Blind Bat 751
More from around the web