|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Anti-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Learnin,
A day or so ago I posted a couple questions for you regarding the pineapple. Maybe you missed it? Here’s a link to the post. <1> Anyways…
I wasn’t suggesting that they could have called the police and reported a murder. That would be dumb. Although, in a way that is what theories of family involvement suggest: they committed murder, than they called the cops. Sure, they wrote this note and claimed a kidnapping, but with the cops in the house and the body in the house, what could they expect to happen? The cops were going to find that body.
The Ramseys could have simply called 911 and said there’s been an accident, send an ambulance. No police, no cord, no paintbrush, no tape, no handwriting, no linguistics, no crime scene, etc.
They could have put in the car, after she was dead, and drove to the hospital. We found her on the floor like this; she must have fell down that stupid spiral staircase. We didn’t know what to do and we couldn’t just sit there and wait for an ambulance, so we brought her in. I guess we panicked.
Panic. I’ve never been able to understand this. I don’t see any evidence of panic, by anyone, Ramsey or intruder. When you panic you don’t stop to think, in fact, you can’t think. Panic is fight-or-flight. So, where’s the evidence of panic in this crime?

AK
Hi AK,
I disagree with you on that. Parent or intruder, I say there was a LOT of panic. The crime scene was staged to look like a kidnapping, instead of a murder, and with the body fully clothed, the killer tried to hide the sexual abuse if there was any.
CC
Anti-K

Grande Prairie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Bakatari wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AK,
I disagree with you on that. Parent or intruder, I say there was a LOT of panic. The crime scene was staged to look like a kidnapping, instead of a murder, and with the body fully clothed, the killer tried to hide the sexual abuse if there was any.
CC
Staging a crime scene to look like a kidnapping instead of an accident infers some degree of thought, discussion and planning. These are not signs of panic. These are signs of the opposite of panic - thought, discussion and planning. These are signs of decision making and consideration of repercussion. No panic.

Perhaps, you can explain this position. First, you should show us where it is where it is said that French and Veitch (or anyone!) said they saw “no footprints in the snow leading to, or exiting the home.”

AK

Since: Feb 12

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Anti-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Staging a crime scene to look like a kidnapping instead of an accident infers some degree of thought, discussion and planning. These are not signs of panic. These are signs of the opposite of panic - thought, discussion and planning. These are signs of decision making and consideration of repercussion. No panic.
Perhaps, you can explain this position. First, you should show us where it is where it is said that French and Veitch (or anyone!) said they saw “no footprints in the snow leading to, or exiting the home.”

AK
Hi AK,
A couple of things on the observation of "No footprints in the snow" The observation was made by the first police on the scene. While the printed material does not give out the names of the first police at the scene, it was French and Viech.

There was panic, regardless of whether you are IDI or RDI. The child was dead, and instead of just leaving, the culprit re-dressed the child, and staged the kidnapping. The staging points to the Ramsey parents, and interesting enough, is the fact that IF there was a sexual assault, the culprit tried to cover it hp by redressing the child.

The Ransom note also was a phony. It was part of the staging, because leaving the body in the home, it was sure to be found eventually, and no ransom would be collected. If an intruder, he made a mistake in leaving the RN, because it gave out information that he knew the family. The RN was written by Patsy. She is the only credible suspect who cannot be eliminated as the possible writer.
CC
The Truth Hurts

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The Count of Monte Cristo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should start with the obvious:
The brutal murder of one's six year-old daughter, whether at the hands of an intruder, one's wife, or oneself would certainly put a damper on any travel arrangements, which, in this case, it did.
While it may not be a good idea to risk getting caught with a body in the trunk of the car, it would be a far worse idea to get caught with it in the basement of the home. Common sense notwithstanding, we already know this much since we are having this conversation.
So now you understand why the ransom note was written.
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you understand why the ransom note was written.
EXACTLY.
candy

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

In the Wolf case, Lin refused to allow the handwriting experts charts to be filmed, showing their charts of her handwriting versus that of the ransom notes. He wanted to make sure no one saw them. Gideon Epstein said it was the first time in 30 plus years that his charts were not allowed to be shown. Seeing is believing, and they know it.

Team Scamsey has been playing that game ever since. Smoke and mirrors, scores of false perps of the week that only their tabloid paymasters would ever give any credence to, lies about the evidence "caucasian" unsourced DNA, "stun gun/Taser" theory", bootprint to boots Burke owned, no match to "intruder" DNA in 16 years...
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

candy wrote:
In the Wolf case, Lin refused to allow the handwriting experts charts to be filmed, showing their charts of her handwriting versus that of the ransom notes. He wanted to make sure no one saw them. Gideon Epstein said it was the first time in 30 plus years that his charts were not allowed to be shown. Seeing is believing, and they know it.
Team Scamsey has been playing that game ever since. Smoke and mirrors, scores of false perps of the week that only their tabloid paymasters would ever give any credence to, lies about the evidence "caucasian" unsourced DNA, "stun gun/Taser" theory", bootprint to boots Burke owned, no match to "intruder" DNA in 16 years...
Great Post Candy. You summed it up lucidly. I've been joking that the Ramsey Apologists next excuse for why this case hasn't been solved is going to be that there wasn't army infantry protecting the house against the purported 'foreign faction'. A few more negative revelations against the Ramseys and it won't surprise me to hear them seriously claim that extraterrestrial life forms were responsible.

Since: Feb 12

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

candy wrote:
Great post Candy,
Along with that, I bet some of them IDIs saw Elvis Presley yesterday.

Today, they STILL cannot definitively tell race by DNA. They CAN tell gender, and they can make educated guesses as to the colors of skin, hair, and eyes of the contributor, but that is about it.

The claim that they found CAUCASIAN DNA is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.
CC
Colt1911

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

The Count of Monte Cristo wrote:
<quoted text>

Does it make any sense for Patsy to write a ransom note, leave the body in the basement, and then call 911 to the police to hurry over?
Don't you think it would have made a lot more sense to wait until AFTER she got the body out of the house before calling police? After all, the ransom note which ST alleges she wrote does give her all the time in the world with its disturbing threats to behead JonBenet if the police are called?
What sort of detective work is this?
And the worst of it is that Patsy could not even be positively identified as the author of the note! You would have thought that ST would have taken this as his first clue to start looking for an intruder.
Absolutely correct. PR was not the writer or the killer. Now if you could see how unlikely an intruder is, you'd be well on your way to solving the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 20 min Note 165
Snow Prints? 1 hr gotgum 22
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 3 hr Steve Eller 32
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Mon candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Mon candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Sun Just Wondering 3
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... Jul 19 Steve Eller 184
•••
•••