Who molested Burke & Jonbnet?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#24 Jan 28, 2014
I don't disagree with any of what you are saying MJ and there are a lot of symptoms for a lot of reasons with children.

What I am saying is that there is no evidence, other than speculation, that Burke was ever molested OR that JAR ever had a sexual interest in children, especially of BOTH sexes.

Whoever did the molesting of JBR, had to have had access to her on a regular and PRIVATE basis and the odds of it being anyone other than those she LIVED with at her age, are slim

Nothing is impossible but there is absolutely NO evidence that Burke was molested or that JAR was guilty of anything of that nature

It's a theory but there is no evidence

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#25 Feb 6, 2014
1. I've never been able to place JAR on the back burner in this case
ever since I became aware that autopsy showed molestation. I'm sorry, but a teenage boy who is known to imbibe a little too much with a half sister sleeping close to his room.....well, I don't think you need any psychological damage caused by a history of abuse to know what might have happened. Alcohol takes away a lot of inhibitions.

2. I've never been able to dismiss that little incident which happened the summer after the murder. In the midst of the University Hill riots, Boulder LE happens across an intoxicated JAR and advise him to get out of there. JAR replies: "Yea, I've got enough problems."

3. He was able to produce a movie ticket and ATM receipt, right readily, when asked several days after murder. How handy.

4. When asked what he thought the murderer should get? JAR said
forgiveness.

4. The most important thing. Complete silence from JAR in subsequent years.

5. JAR's semen on that blanket......

Now, my first theory is BDI. But, I can't let go of JAR especially from any molestation that was taking place. Could he have introduced both half siblings to this type of thing?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26 Jun 29, 2015
http://www.etonline.com/news/165063_josh_dugg...

I doubt any IDI will jump ship after learning about Josh Duggar's sexual molestation history but it begs comparison.
ICU2

United States

#27 Jun 29, 2015
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what you said about children keeping secrets. They keep secrets of ALL kinds; not just molestation, which is why it is entirely possible and highly likely that Burke has information that would solve this case, period. The same fears and threats that cause children to keep molestation a secret, keep other secrets a secret too.
I too, was brought up to NOT discuss personal family matters with anyone at all. What happened in the house, stayed in the house. It is not uncommon and when siblings cross a line in such a manner of molestation, it is often kept secret and in the case of a young girl of JBR's age, if anyone were to be told, she would have told her mother. I believe Patsy knew and assumed it had stopped, and maybe it had, but just in case, she was going to protect Burke at all costs
She would protect nobody else
Children are forced to keep secrets by threat of maiming and death. Children do not keep secrets on their own. Further mental abuse. Psychologist are required by law to report molestation. Conspiracy is afoot, if the 2 children were abused. Frankly, Patsy had no money on her own and to expose even a step child would put her and the children on the streets. Exposure would destroy her happy home. However, JR and PR are strong enough to carry out the murderous details of Jonbenet. Burkie can't hit to crack a skull and reach the latch or know Jonbenet's fav blanket was in the frigging dryer. Focus, people, focus on the details.

Jonbenet was too skinny and her tummy should have been full of delicious treats. She was starved to stay skinny for the camara or she was anemic. Since she does not have scoliosis, my bet is on starvation.

I have older half brother and half sister that live in Colorado since the 70's. Total a$$holes, and meaner then a wet hen since forever. Mercenary POS's and got my dad's millions in a trust fund. I am the youngest and weighed 60 lbs. in the sixth grade and just stayed out of their way growing up. The third half sibling is special and dangerous and violent. I have secrets too.

Location hidden

#28 Sep 24, 2015
Burke was certainly strong enough to hit Jonbenet over the head with a golf club. The only way he wouldn't have been able to do that is if he was a quadriplegic or dead himself.

A child accidentally or even on purpose causing a skull fracture with a golf club is so common the medical establishment has named the injury a swing ding.
Just Wondering

Beckley, WV

#29 Sep 24, 2015
learnin wrote:
1. I've never been able to place JAR on the back burner in this case
ever since I became aware that autopsy showed molestation. I'm sorry, but a teenage boy who is known to imbibe a little too much with a half sister sleeping close to his room.....well, I don't think you need any psychological damage caused by a history of abuse to know what might have happened. Alcohol takes away a lot of inhibitions.
2. I've never been able to dismiss that little incident which happened the summer after the murder. In the midst of the University Hill riots, Boulder LE happens across an intoxicated JAR and advise him to get out of there. JAR replies: "Yea, I've got enough problems."
3. He was able to produce a movie ticket and ATM receipt, right readily, when asked several days after murder. How handy.
4. When asked what he thought the murderer should get? JAR said
forgiveness.
4. The most important thing. Complete silence from JAR in subsequent years.
5. JAR's semen on that blanket......
Now, my first theory is BDI. But, I can't let go of JAR especially from any molestation that was taking place. Could he have introduced both half siblings to this type of thing?
And we all know how easy it is to give someone else your ATM card to use. I do it all the time with my children. I wonder if there was video proof of him being at the ATM's location? No doubt it would have been recorded over by the time the BPD finally was given access to the information.

But, again, would Patsy protect JAR? And for what purpose?

Location hidden

#30 Sep 24, 2015
No, Patsy would not protect JAR, and I don't think John would have protected Burke, he was from his second batch of kids, akin to half breeds. John was protecting JAR and Patsy was protecting Burke. It potentiated into a colossus scam that worked.

Location hidden

#31 Sep 24, 2015
JAR and Burke are the two gentlemen Patsy references in the ransom letter, the two responsible for the demise of Jonbenet...
Just Wondering

Beckley, WV

#32 Sep 24, 2015
Then, MJ, what part are you saying Burke played in the murder? If JAR molested JB, then you think that Burke actually was responsible for the knock on the head? Would both parents know of JAR's molesting their children? Would they not have done something to make sure he did not have access to the kids on a regular basis?

I think John would have protected Burke because he would have felt guilty about not helping Patsy when she told him of Burke's problem with JB. I think also Patsy would have used the "this is the only child I have left--you still have two others" in order to get John to go along with her.

Anyway, I can understand your contention that Burke was having toileting problems because of being abused himself. Something to think about.

Location hidden

#33 Sep 24, 2015
IMO JAR had been sexually molesting the younger kids for years. Maybe he had stopped, maybe he outgrew it. IMO both parents knew, heck these children were in therapy because of the toileting problems. Kids don't receive therapy in a singular approach, it's family therapy, John and Patsy would have been aware. As usual, the law is rarely involved in sibling abuse - if it be purely physical or sexual. It's just swept under the carpet. Patsy did a good job of sweeping JAR under the rug, I can't find her referencing him or any sort of relationship he had with these half siblings anywhere, it's as though he never existed...

I don't think Burke ever molested Jonbenet, they may have played doctor like any kids but it was not outright sexual in nature. IMO Burke was so frustrated, angered, and enraged from been sexually abused he was not able to control his emotions or temper and he dealt with Jonbenet in a physical manner, by striking out and bashing in her skull.

Location hidden

#34 Jan 23, 2016
It's does not necessarily make JAR a pedophile for molesting his young half siblings when he himself was a child.

The real burden falls on the parents for failing to protect the other kids.

Location hidden

#35 Jan 23, 2016
.... as stated in the indictment.
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#37 Jan 24, 2016
IMHO11 wrote:
JAR suitcase should have been examined the one that was up against the window. Did this have JonBenet's dna in it. It had some other unusual items ie. a children's book and a semen stained blanket.
I think it was very UNUSUAL that this suitcase was on show and the contents of it were on show for the world to see.
It was like someone was pointing the finger at him.
If JAR didn't kill JB he sure as hell had some questions to answer to in regard to the contents of that suitcase.
I think whoever accidently killed JB was trying so hard to point the finger in so many directions except to themselves.
Everyone in the family got a little turn at the being the suspect or being a possible suspect.
Burke got the pocket knife
JAR got the suitcase
Patsy got the Ransom note/ pen and pad
Burke got the pineapple
Belinda got the hand print on the door
Santa Bill got a letter and teddy bear
Burke got a train set piece brought into question
Patsy got the paint brush
Burke got whittling the ends of the paint brush
Patsy got the bible set out open on the desk (which by the way John brought to everyone's attention that a bible had been put out on his desk)
John rang up the shop and got receipts from the things Pasty had bought on their credit card
Patsy got the re-dressing of Jbenet.
John got the torch light which had been wiped down
Patsy got her sense of humor highlighted in the ransom note
Patsy got the length of the ransom note and the best be rested slant which focused it being more from a woman.
There was no reference in the ransom note that would suggest it came from John it was all designed to look like a WOMAN wrote it.
John just happened to take a sleeping pill that night.
John had organized his kids to meet in at the holiday house FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR CHRISTMAS.
NORMALLY this is not what they did at all. This kept his kids AWAY from the house.
This holiday got rid of the dog
John had made the break in the window earlier but had not bothered to get it fixed!!!
John was in charge of SECURITY but had not fixed it or changed it. convenient
John made sure that Melinda's boyfriend heard him say that he found the body at 11am. Had he told this only to his children they would not have repeated it to the police would they!!!!????
JonBenet's body was conveniently found in the basement the furtherest place from John and Patsy's bedroom it then looked like they didn't hear anything.
Burke/ JAR got the incest word underlined and left out on show.
NOTHING WAS POINTING TOWARDS JOHN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!
--- You are doing good --Don't stop now
Juannybaby

Downey, CA

#41 Sep 12, 2016
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>

I understand and I don't believe JAR had anything to do with the murder either. I just do not believe that he was the one molesting anyone, let alone both children.

To say that Patsy would go along with the molestation to protect JAR is something we will just have to disagree about. Patsy may not have been mother of the year, but to protect someone molesting your child/children would make her the worst mother of the year and years to come!

Everyone has a theory and are free to believe the circumstances they have put forth but JAR just is not in the mix for me. I think he was a young man who lived with his mom, VISITED his dad and was congenial to his dad's new family. I don't think it was more than that, nor do I think Patsy had much more than a cordial relationship with John's children. Knowing Patsy's personality, I would think that she spent most of her time planting seeds and information for them to take home to Melinda and showing them how wonderful THEIR family was.

I believe Burke had "issues" (I'll leave it at that) and he was the one molesting JBR and I believe that "whatever" was wrong with him (and there was definitely something wrong with him) was the catalyst for what happened that night and many incidents before. I don't believe anyone else had the kind of private, access time to JBR that they would need to be molesting her regularly. Only three people had that type of access and I do not believe it was John and I don't believe it was Patsy so we will just have to agree to disagree on this one
I would agree the way he acts when he speaks about it. Burke probanly had some demons he was dealing with after watching dr. Phil. I just want who ever did this to come too the light which ever however way. In the name of jesutellingart is telling me its someone who knows her whole family that worked for the father or the security at the pageant. I believe burke was wierd but did not have the strength or knowledge to commit such a crime. No i am not no detective but if u really sit and analyze how poor jon benet was tortured. I just can not seeing a 9year old physically committing the crime. I have 8 younger siblings and they urk my nerve wr argue fight. They may have gotten wild but i would never be able to physically harm my sibling especially bring three years apart without a fair fight really think about what happened how she was killed? A 9year old not even a 12 year old has the strength and power at that age and knowledge forsure they dont have to tie a knott on a grouth like that. I was 4 years old when this happened i just hope who ever in alive or dead come too the light so u can just know how sick u really are..
OhioGal

Washington Court House, OH

#44 Sep 12, 2016
real Topaz wrote:
Hi moonjack:D
I'm not entirely convinced that BR was molested by anyone. I have researched the subject of brother molesting sister and found that it could very well be an acting out on BR's part for not getting what he needed from his mother at a crucial age. I do know something about this subject on a personal level and have to agree with the shrink world because my brother attempted to molest me as a child and he himself was not previously molested but completely ignored by our birth mother until he was taken away at the age of 3. Long story short, IF BR was the culprit, doesn't mean he was molested but rather neglected during his development.
<quoted text>
I agree that Burke didn't have to be molested to display the odd traits that he did, or to possibly molest JonBenet.
9 yrs old is very early to display mental illness but I've seen a relative born into a normal home suffer from teenage schizophrenia and smear feces and behave badly. No evidence of molestation at all there. Don't forget that the nanny witnessed Patsy repeatedly douching JonBenet due to her bed wetting problem so that trauma could be indicative of vaginal molestation depending on how frequent and aggressive Patsy was. Very disturbing to think what was going on in the home. We can't dismiss the possibility of Patsy sexually molesting her either. I think Burke was neglected and trying to get attention. I've read and researched a lot in this tragedy but I always conclude that it was one of the three family members. It would be very telling to see what Burke was being treated for by a psychologist prior to the murder and what his mental health status has been since. And he hit JonBenet with a golf club on the head before.
Himyjoe

United States

#45 Oct 15, 2016
moonjack wrote:
The prior sexual abuse and molestation of both Jonbenet and Burke Ramsey is THE SMOKING GUN in the unusual death of Jonbenet. There was evidence of on going abuse found in Jonbenet’s autopsy with physical changes to the female anatomy. Burke survived, was never autopsied, and his medical records were hidden from the investigation. There was evidence both Burke and Jonbenet had been in therapy and receiving some sort of psychological counseling before Jonbenet died. One therapist Burke saw after the death was a professional he had seen before the death. Burke’s pajama bottoms were found at the crime scene with feces in them, in his sister's bedroom. That is hallmark sign for young boys that have been sexually abused. It couldn’t be any more obvious had he left the home that morning bleeding from his rectum with stained pants. Children can’t articulate their feelings and emotions but their behavior reflects the truth. Children that are victims of abuse can react with violence and all sorts of unusual behaviors reflecting dysfunction and an inability to behave in socially accepted patterns.

https://www.nyspcc.org y/nyspcc/exam/course_materials /identifying_child_abuse_and_n eglect/emotional_and_behaviora l_signs_of_2/?

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-effects-sexual-ab...

The only intruder into that family’s sacred trust was the person responsible for the sexual molestation of both young Ramsey children. A person the Ramsey parents refused to consider, refused to want named, refused to even acknowledge existed. They just pretended there was no prior molestation and did all in their power to prevent the investigation from uncovering the intimate details. Jonbenet’s death is one of the most disgusting crimes imaginable. The people that should have gone out of their way to find justice for her did everything but.
Why are you passing false info? The autopsy was inconclusive in telling if there was prior molestation beyond that night. The possibility is there, but the autopsy did not prove certain prior abuse accured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rope and duct tape 4 hr detectress 56
'No One' has figured this case out in 20 years 4 hr Tonydadon 37
Why would the Ramsey's do so many stupid things... 5 hr Anti-K 141
S.B.T.C: Weird coincidence? (Mar '10) 6 hr KCinNYC 343
Kolar Writes About Feces and Burke 7 hr Tonydadon 72
The Evil Super Family 7 hr Tonydadon 33
JR on Larry king says "when LE found her" 8 hr Monicagellar 4
More from around the web