Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Heloise wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this, SE. I had a feeling that Dr Rorke had seen pictures and didn't get round to doing the research so I thank you for your industry. Hope you are well.
Hi Heloise.it is great to see you back on the Forum. I owe you a debt of gratitude for your post. For days we were subjected to these sensational claims that Jim Kolar had lied or intentionally deceived us in his book. It wasn't until Saturday that I had time to pick up Kolar's book and see for myself that Blue Bottle and the Brain Trust were perpetuating a total fraud. The chapter starts on page 63 and states 'after the autopsy experts were consulted'. That does not come close to obfuscating confusing or misleading. After the autopsy...experts consulted...shown pictures...not exactly an allegory.
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Heloise wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, we have just seen the autopsy report. We haven't seen the whole autopsy file and I am pretty sure that Dr Meyer said he had kept the actual report as neutral as he could because he expected a trial to be held very quickly and he could testify in great detail then. The report has been criticised for this and for some of the omissions. Dr Meyer wasn't an expert on child deaths and he made some elementary mistakes but he also knew his limitations, which is why he, and the police, consulted people who were experts on such areas as paediatric gynaecology and neurology.
Somebody who has spent decades training in children's brain injuries can be expected to identify things from an autopsy photograph that a general pathologist would miss or misunderstand.
In general, though, nobody involved in this case has denied a word of its factual content and I think that's a pretty good testimony to its accuracy.
Outstanding post Heloise. Great post overall and your last paragraph sums things up quite succinctly.
Heloise

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Heloise.it is great to see you back on the Forum. I owe you a debt of gratitude for your post. For days we were subjected to these sensational claims that Jim Kolar had lied or intentionally deceived us in his book. It wasn't until Saturday that I had time to pick up Kolar's book and see for myself that Blue Bottle and the Brain Trust were perpetuating a total fraud. The chapter starts on page 63 and states 'after the autopsy experts were consulted'. That does not come close to obfuscating confusing or misleading. After the autopsy...experts consulted...shown pictures...not exactly an allegory.
Hi Steve. Nice to be welcomed back! I spotted the Kolar gaffe thread last week and kept meaning to post then something or other came up to distract me. I am surprised to see people being so critical of Kolar that they are prepared to mangle the truth about what he says. At the end of the day, as the judge in the Fox case pointed out, if the Ramseys want the case solved, then they can't pick and choose where the debate leads - they have to suck it up when the debate is less-than flattering to, just as they relish any praise or positive commentary.

RDI routinely get abuse for stifling debate but IDI have far more wannabe censors. When Kolar published his book, it was attention-seeking and inexcusable from someone who had officially worked on the case (to paraphrase Lin Wood). When Whitson published his theory, no one uttered a word about his seeking attention or acting inappropriately as an ex-officer of the BPD. Like the judge said, you can't have it both ways.

A question for the Kolar-doubters: are we any worse off for having a new voice in this case? Is it better for JonBenet's case to be kept current or would you prefer silence year-on-year? Are your objections to Kolar based on logic or on his having put a kink in your pet theory?
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Blue Bottle wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the book is so bizzare it begs polite indifference.
Apparently its begs enough interest, attention, and consideration for you to make stuff up about what he writes in the book.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently its begs enough interest, attention, and consideration for you to make stuff up about what he writes in the book.
I'm personally quite happy that the book gets as much attention as it does. The fact that so many people have tried to jump on it, discredit it, attack the author, and more just shows that so many people are uncomfortable in the place it puts the Ramseys

Add to that the fact that Lacy, et al were exposed and the book has gotten attention in such a negative manner from the Ramsey cheerleaders, he has hit the mark

The more they bash him, the more you can bet that they are nervous LOL

“YES”

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

BrotherMoon wrote:
Please post the evidence John was involved.
Please post the EVIDENCE that Patsy was involved. Not theory; evidence

Thanks
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the EVIDENCE that Patsy was involved. Not theory; evidence
Thanks
The acidity content of olives in Sicily that year. Your turn ;)

“YES”

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
All the literature tied to the case, iow, items in books found in the home and that she was known to have read/used particularly The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie and the Psalms.
Your turn.
That is not evidence. That is theory. There is evidence that they watched ET as well, but that doesn't mean JBR was abducted by aliens

I was asking for hard evidence, not theory. Either you have it or you don't.

You continue to demand it from others but you also have to play fair and provide your own evidence as well. Nothing you have stated is concrete and involves nothing in the actual case files that could be used to argue for your theory.

Because you believe it to be the case, doesn't make it so; just like the rest of us.

“YES”

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>
The acidity content of olives in Sicily that year. Your turn ;)
Black olives or green olives? ;)

“YES”

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The reality is that you have nothing more than the rest of those who ponder this case. You are basing your theory by what Patsy read as a young woman and owning the book and works of Muriel Spark

Your theory is fascinating but it has no real substance/evidence to back it up in a criminal investigation. It is just a theory.

We all have them, we are all entitled to them and while nobody is asking you to believe theirs, your harsh criticism and of every theory other than your own and those who post them is beneath you and is misguided.

Carry on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 4 hr Just Wondering 79
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) 5 hr Just Wondering 1,050
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 8 hr JTF 7,469
Note-odd detail? 8 hr Rangette 420
Lou Smit window video Tue Just Wondering 1
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Aug 25 Count 27
The London Letter Aug 25 Bee 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••