Another publication of sorts

Another publication of sorts

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

Heloise

UK

#1 Dec 2, 2013
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Profiling-Killer-Chil...

I suppose these books all help JonBenet's story stay in people's minds.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Thanks so much Heloise,

Do you know when this was published? I may have missed it but couldn't find a date. I ask because in the blurb it states "several GJ hearings". I don't know how that was meant.

Anything that comes out in publication or any media is good for the JBR case in that it keeps it out there. Those who are waiting for this case to just "go away" will never have peace because this case will NEVER go away.

The JBR case is as famous as any other i.e. Lizzie Borden, Jack the Ripper. It will always be famous long after we are all gone
Heloise

London, UK

#4 Dec 15, 2013
Sorry Caps. was going to reply then forgot for about two weeks! Doh! I think it was published last month..

However, potentially more interesting is the Paula Woodward book coming out in 2014:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mr-Ramsey-Listen-Care...

Apologies3420
candy

East Lansing, MI

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Thank you so much for this Heloise! Unfreakingbelievable!

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#6 Dec 16, 2013
Heloise wrote:
Sorry Caps. was going to reply then forgot for about two weeks! Doh! I think it was published last month..
However, potentially more interesting is the Paula Woodward book coming out in 2014:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mr-Ramsey-Listen-Care...
Apologies3420
No problem Heloise,

Thanks for sharing this. It is in Candy's words "unfreakinbelievable "

I can't imagine anyone is surprised by the appearance of this book and wouldn't you know it..........IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS PROFITS!

The propaganda never will end as long as there is money behind the Ramseys.

I take some comfort in knowing, and it is a small comfort compared to the comfort justice brings, that they will forever have to spend their money fighting the truth and paying attorneys/public relations firms, etc. to keep the propaganda going

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#7 Dec 16, 2013
True, but we knew they would come out with something after the indictment information went public.
candy wrote:
Thank you so much for this Heloise! Unfreakingbelievable!

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#9 Dec 18, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
True, but we knew they would come out with something after the indictment information went public.
<quoted text>
I would venture an educated guess that this book was in the works as soon as they got wind that the lawsuit began and needed to have something to counter

I would also not be surprised if more info; HENCE; another publication is in the works also.

I'm "assuming" that someone will start revealing more info/GJ info and they are already doing damage control and preparing further propaganda

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Hey Capricorn,

I believe you are absolutely correct. I felt also there was a reason for John Ramsey's second book as well, other than making money off the head of his dead child and wife #2.
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I would venture an educated guess that this book was in the works as soon as they got wind that the lawsuit began and needed to have something to counter
I would also not be surprised if more info; HENCE; another publication is in the works also.
I'm "assuming" that someone will start revealing more info/GJ info and they are already doing damage control and preparing further propaganda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New movie on the JonBenet Ramsey case 4 hr Blue Sage 87
"You will WITHDRAW $118,000.00 dollars from you... (Jul '06) 4 hr Sig Turner 41
how many lawyers did ramseys have? 5 hr berrytea333 2
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 6 hr icu2 314
Was Doug Stines invited to go to Charlevoix? 6 hr Blue Sage 81
Do you think that... 7 hr Blue Sage 239
Cyril Wecht's Opinion (Mar '09) Mon irresponsible ro... 28
More from around the web