“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#89 Mar 18, 2008
John doesn't live in Atlanta, he lives in Charlevoix, MI.
DETROIT

United States

#90 Mar 20, 2008
Legal__Eagle wrote:
John doesn't live in Atlanta, he lives in Charlevoix, MI.
No way!
Helen Dagner

AOL

#91 Mar 20, 2008
"John doesn't live in Atlanta, he lives in Charlevoix, MI." Yes just a few miles from my daughter...You need to catch up Dan...he has lived there for quite awhile...

Since: Mar 07

United States

#92 Mar 20, 2008
Helen Dagner wrote:
"John doesn't live in Atlanta, he lives in Charlevoix, MI." Yes just a few miles from my daughter...You need to catch up Dan...he has lived there for quite awhile...
I don`t make it my personal agenda to follow where John lives but I thought he moved from Charlevoix some years ago. Jameson stated a short while ago that John moved back to Atlanta. Several threads talk about him dating Natalie Holloways mother.
Helen Dagner

AOL

#93 Mar 20, 2008
Dan... He is not dating Natalie Holloways mother at this time..they have just decieded to be friends- If Jameson stated that... it maybe and older post...
Helen Dagner

AOL

#94 Mar 21, 2008
Dan Isn't this your daughter??Federal probe breaks up two child prostitution sex rings
U.S. attorney says five people have been arrested for posting ads on social networking sites.
Robert Snell and Mark Hicks / The Detroit News
DETROIT -- Federal investigators have cracked two Detroit-based sex rings that advertised child prostitutes on the Internet and have charged five people, U.S. Attorney Stephen J. Murphy announced Thursday.
Two separate but related prostitution rings were headed by Robert C. Daniels, aka "Motor City Mink," 28, of Detroit and Dennis Paige, aka "Detroit Slim," of Novi. An FBI investigation accused them and three prostitutes of posting more than 2,800 advertisements on social networking Web sites such as Craigslist and MySpace since Jan. 10, 2006.
The rings solicited prostitutes in Houston; Chicago; Detroit; Milwaukee, Wis.; Cleveland; Washington, D.C.; New York City; and College Park, Md.
One prostitute, Stephanie Head, 22, of Detroit, worked as Daniels' highest-ranking prostitute and was accused of soliciting and training minors to engage in prostitution, photographing them in sexually explicit conduct and posting the images on the Internet, according to Murphy. Two other women, Sarah Dutton and Hortense Canty of Novi, performed similar duties for Paige's sex network, Murphy said.
"The United States Attorney's Office is committed to making defendants answer for crimes that exploit and abuse young women," Murphy said in a statement. "The offenses charged in today's complaints are not victimless crimes and we will work tirelessly to ensure that those who use the Internet to facilitate the sexual exploitation of children will be brought to justice."
The FBI identified nine minors and more than 80 adults who have been advertised as prostitutes. Head and Daniels rented rooms for the purpose of prostitution at a Red Roof Inn and Motel 6 in Southfield, said a news release.
Southfield City Councilman Myron Frasier said the suburbs are "not immune" to crime, but such incidents are not typical.
Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster said the site maintains various measures to minimize misuse.
Illegal activity is banned in its terms of use, and violators can face account suspension and other penalties, he said.
"Misuse in connection with illegal activity of any kind is absolutely unacceptable to us," Buckmaster said. "That's something we're working continuously to eliminate."
Buckmaster said he was unsure if listings by those allegedly involved in the Detroit rings had been removed Thursday, but "illegal postings brought to our attention are promptly removed."
Head and Daniels are charged with conspiracy, sex trafficking of children, interstate transportation in aid of racketeering, sexual exploitation of children and transportation for the purposes of prostitution.
Paige, Dutton and Canty face charges of sex trafficking of children, transporting a minor for purposes of prostitution and transportation for purposes of prostitution.
All five were temporarily detained Thursday and face detention hearings Friday

Since: Mar 07

Howell, MI

#95 Mar 21, 2008
Helen Dagner wrote:
Dan Isn't this your daughter??Federal probe breaks up two child prostitution sex rings
U.S. attorney says five people have been arrested for posting ads on social networking sites.
Robert Snell and Mark Hicks / The Detroit News
DETROIT -- Federal investigators have cracked two Detroit-based sex rings that advertised child prostitutes on the Internet and have charged five people, U.S. Attorney Stephen J. Murphy announced Thursday.
Two separate but related prostitution rings were headed by Robert C. Daniels, aka "Motor City Mink," 28, of Detroit and Dennis Paige, aka "Detroit Slim," of Novi. An FBI investigation accused them and three prostitutes of posting more than 2,800 advertisements on social networking Web sites such as Craigslist and MySpace since Jan. 10, 2006.
The rings solicited prostitutes in Houston; Chicago; Detroit; Milwaukee, Wis.; Cleveland; Washington, D.C.; New York City; and College Park, Md.
One prostitute, Stephanie Head, 22, of Detroit, worked as Daniels' highest-ranking prostitute and was accused of soliciting and training minors to engage in prostitution, photographing them in sexually explicit conduct and posting the images on the Internet, according to Murphy. Two other women, Sarah Dutton and Hortense Canty of Novi, performed similar duties for Paige's sex network, Murphy said.
"The United States Attorney's Office is committed to making defendants answer for crimes that exploit and abuse young women," Murphy said in a statement. "The offenses charged in today's complaints are not victimless crimes and we will work tirelessly to ensure that those who use the Internet to facilitate the sexual exploitation of children will be brought to justice."
The FBI identified nine minors and more than 80 adults who have been advertised as prostitutes. Head and Daniels rented rooms for the purpose of prostitution at a Red Roof Inn and Motel 6 in Southfield, said a news release.
Southfield City Councilman Myron Frasier said the suburbs are "not immune" to crime, but such incidents are not typical.
Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster said the site maintains various measures to minimize misuse.
Illegal activity is banned in its terms of use, and violators can face account suspension and other penalties, he said.
"Misuse in connection with illegal activity of any kind is absolutely unacceptable to us," Buckmaster said. "That's something we're working continuously to eliminate."
Buckmaster said he was unsure if listings by those allegedly involved in the Detroit rings had been removed Thursday, but "illegal postings brought to our attention are promptly removed."
Head and Daniels are charged with conspiracy, sex trafficking of children, interstate transportation in aid of racketeering, sexual exploitation of children and transportation for the purposes of prostitution.
Paige, Dutton and Canty face charges of sex trafficking of children, transporting a minor for purposes of prostitution and transportation for purposes of prostitution.
All five were temporarily detained Thursday and face detention hearings Friday
Yes, I already have a thread about it. As you can already see, she let bad people lead her astray from a young age and she was attempting to bring other friends and whoevers underage girls into drugs and prostitution. I did what a decent man would do and I alerted authorities. I wish that it were not so but its all factual and they probably missed some besides. They missed Puerto Rico and drugs besides I think. You see Helen, I could be mistaken but I don`t lie. It`s with a heavy heart that this happens to your child, your oldest. I would ask that people would pray for her, for our family and for her 7 month old baby girl. Thanks.
Helen Dagner

AOL

#96 Mar 21, 2008
Well Dan...Did she pray for me -when you and her mother and she were posting about my record...for the past 5 years...You dug it up from 28 years ago..and just kept posting and posting it..even though you knew it was in error...Boy pay backs are hell aren't they?...But I will tell you one thing Dan..I will keep all over this story...but I will do something that you never did for me- I will post the truth...This is absolutely disgusting...when a sexual predator...Especially when it is a woman..is involved in the prostitution of children...That is a step below Ted & Lawson...Yes..I will have to keep the public informed about this...maybe for 10 years or more..because you know people who do this always repeat...by the way when you talk to your daughter...tell her Helen says-Back at You!!..I still remember her posts about me...in fact I kept them all!Just goes to show you...If you wait long enough..What goes around does come around..You have a good night Dan
joejam

Chickasha, OK

#97 Mar 21, 2008
You always reap what you sew. Who can let it go first? Who can?

Since: Mar 07

Howell, MI

#98 Mar 21, 2008
Helen Dagner wrote:
Well Dan...Did she pray for me -when you and her mother and she were posting about my record...for the past 5 years...You dug it up from 28 years ago..and just kept posting and posting it..even though you knew it was in error...Boy pay backs are hell aren't they?...But I will tell you one thing Dan..I will keep all over this story...but I will do something that you never did for me- I will post the truth...This is absolutely disgusting...when a sexual predator...Especially when it is a woman..is involved in the prostitution of children...That is a step below Ted & Lawson...Yes..I will have to keep the public informed about this...maybe for 10 years or more..because you know people who do this always repeat...by the way when you talk to your daughter...tell her Helen says-Back at You!!..I still remember her posts about me...in fact I kept them all!Just goes to show you...If you wait long enough..What goes around does come around..You have a good night Dan
Well you know Helen if your information about your suspect John is as bad as this post you`re in real trouble. I posted the information that kdogg had given and asked about it, if you were a convicted felon how could what you say be trusted. You explained that you had cut some deal, but you gave no details and it differed from what your daughter had said and I still don`t know what the actual facts about that are. You`re wrong though because someone else reposted that, not me. As for my wife, she has only posted on the OCCK about Hugh and never to my knowledge mentioned you. As for Sarah talking about your record, you`re insane. At the most I`ve had internet 3 years and Sarah moved out 5 years ago at 16 and has no idea who you are. As for you posting this on several threads, knock yourself out-I turned her in because of what she was doing and I posted about it on this forum before you did. I broke this case. I told the FBI. Got that? I had the integrity to do that to spare other parents from her leading their children astray and them having to experience the shame and anguish that I have experienced since she foolishly chose drugs and prostitution.
Helen Dagner

AOL

#99 Mar 22, 2008
Dan..I'm not going to argue any of this with you..as I would have to argue your complete exsistance...every word you have ever posted about anyone on the Internet is untrue...from me thru the "Gary deal...you are very sick...and insane..and for you to brag about turning your daughter in..is just plain sick and shows your need for attention..Turning her in is one thing..but to brag about it is yet another...you need help buddy...and bythe way-what just happen is called "the sins of the father revisited"...you need to own up to your part in this-You are so far gone -that you know longer know a lie from the truth..infact since I knew of you it has been the same..Quoting people out of contexts..adding things to storys-every word that you have ever posted..I have the proof is wrong..and you know where that can befound..you haven't even notice..that all the people here on these sites...are wise to you-Yep...your getting back what you truly deserve..It will be great when Gary appears...lol...If only he could...but he is only in your mind...

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#100 Mar 22, 2008
Helen Dagner wrote:
Dan..I'm not going to argue any of this with you..as I would have to argue your complete exsistance...every word you have ever posted about anyone on the Internet is untrue...from me thru the "Gary deal...you are very sick...and insane..and for you to brag about turning your daughter in..is just plain sick and shows your need for attention..Turning her in is one thing..but to brag about it is yet another...you need help buddy...and bythe way-what just happen is called "the sins of the father revisited"...you need to own up to your part in this-
He has had his stories demolished by so many people, that he is trying to gain some semblance of credibility by saying - " I broke this case. I told the FBI. Got that?"
Helen Dagner wrote:
You are so far gone -that you know longer know a lie from the truth..
This is probably the truest statement ever written concerning all of the Gary stuff.
Helen Dagner wrote:
Quoting people out of contexts..adding things to storys-every word that you have ever posted..I have the proof is wrong..and you know where that can befound..you haven't even notice..that all the people here on these sites...are wise to you-
One of the quickest things to pick up on is embellishment! And another thing, he thinks if he posts maps with little dots on them, that people are going to believe him more - NOT!- A post from another thread (CAP emphasis mine)
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text> The other problem with Topix is that it doesn`t offer you the possibility of posting visual aids. For instance a certain percentage of my PROOF would be that GARY TALKED ABOUT abducting kids in 3 cities in a row. If I could post a picture of an atlas page of say Nevada, posters could see that all the missing kids fall in sets of 3 cities in a row as obvious as can be. Noone that`s looked at them has said otherwise. IF YOU COULD SEE THEM THE ARGUMENTS WOULD BE OVER BECAUSE IT`S NOT POSSIBLE FOR ALL THE KIDS MISSING IN A STATE TO BE IN SETS OF 3, but in Nevada that`s the case.
If no one has questioned those maps, then everyone he talks to is as "OFF" as he is!
Here are the statistics on missing kids:
Missing Children Statistics

“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day

In excess of 800,000 children are reported missing each year

Another 500,000 go missing without ever being reported…”

Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP)



I guess that means Gary is superman too, because no one else could move that fast!
Helen Dagner

AOL

#101 Mar 22, 2008
Legal__Eagle-You have no idea how much I and others appreciate your seeing Dan in this view & attempting to keep him honest...He has absolutly not posted one true post on the Occk cases-and the families are devestated about this-How very sad to see that for once" Detroit Dan" Aka Dan Dutton...couldn't be a stand up man...Turning your daughter in...Because she is a person who is involved in child prostitution sex rings.... Is a good thing....But that is not why Dan did it...He did it to gather attention for himself...Dan has tried for years to get into every major case he could...and he has been called into court to testify...but he never made the grade...because his info has never been accurate...The Occk cases-JBR case-you name it -Dan has had inside info on it...so he says...However it just never pans out...Right now he is on to a GARYs case...and has been for a couple of years -& he has said Gary has killed 300 or more people- Well finaly Dan sees a chance to get in with the cops again and redeem himself...after all the info he has about his daughter is true...so he goes for it......

Since: Mar 07

Farmington, MI

#102 Mar 22, 2008
Before you slander me further let me add a couple things. I am not a public figure and you have no legal right to post my name as you have repeatedly done. You allege that I am constantly trying to get into cases and have never been correct. Actually Detroit is so bad I often meet criminals. Years ago a black guy named Walker was discussing that his cousin was a big drug dealer and had staged his own death and that he Walker owned a resale store in which he conducted gambling at night. I alerted the FBI and several things happened. Firstly they busted his after hours gambling and netted several cops involved in it. Secondly the FBI realized that if the drug dealer was alive in Spain as Walker alleged and had staged his own death for the 2nd time that two cops that saw him jump in the river must have been involved. They set up a sting posing as drug dealers, got those two cops to take the bribes and followed the trail of corruption all the way up Detroits officials. Mayor Young barely escaped. The chief of police, Youngs adviser and Youngs nephew were all involved in corruption. The adviser tried to escape and stole a van and was recaptured.
Recently I alerted the FBI about escaped from prison convict convicted 3 time murderer Norma Baker. Because I confronted her with knowing who she was she revealed details of the murder that were never made public. This convinced the FBI to investigate, but as of yet they can`t quite track her down although I`ve got an idea within a one mile area where she`s at. So you Helen are nothing but a liar and your allegations are false as usual.
As for busting my daughter I am a concerned parent. She has been under the control of that Paige guy for several years and is brain washed. I had no idea how far this all went and asked the FBI to investigate. If I sought publicity why haven`t I alerted the Detroit News and got my name in the story. How foolish your story is!!!

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#103 Mar 22, 2008
OMG - you just can't stop, can you?
DETROIT wrote:
Recently I alerted the FBI about escaped from prison convict convicted 3 time murderer Norma Baker. Because I confronted her with knowing who she was she revealed details of the murder that were never made public. This convinced the FBI to investigate, but as of yet they can`t quite track her down although I`ve got an idea within a one mile area where she`s at.
Riiiiiiiiiiight, you run into a 3-time-convicted murderer, and she spills the beans to you?
The EFFBEEYE can't find her, yet YOU have her pinned to a 1 mile radius?
DETROIT wrote:
So you Helen are nothing but a liar and your allegations are false as usual.
Doesn't take a moron to see which story is probably correct, and it isn't your dannyboy!
DETROIT wrote:
As for busting my daughter I am a concerned parent. She has been under the control of that Paige guy for several years and is brain washed. I had no idea how far this all went and asked the FBI to investigate.
And you said this was your eldest child? Are you and your wife taking parenting classes, to help with rearing the rest of the little kiddies? Sounds like you need it.
DETROIT wrote:
If I sought publicity why haven`t I alerted the Detroit News and got my name in the story. How foolish your story is!!!
WHY did you post it at all if not to attempt to gain some publicity? Too many people have called you on your BS, and your reputation is in the toilet, so to bolster it, you post this stuff? Laughable at best! The tales get taller and your credibility gets smaller - if that is even possible.
Helen Dagner

AOL

#104 Mar 22, 2008
Dan...Your daughter is where she is because of her exposure to her environment {YOU}...Anyone can go to my site and read the words of sexual conversation you had with your family..there was alwas some one grabbing your pubic hair or -yuck! I can not even repeat all the filthy things that have come out of your mouth over the past few years...but I do have them all posted...You are a Malignant Narcissist!...And this Dan is Hilarious!You said{Before you slander me further let me add a couple things. I am not a public figure and you have no legal right to post my name} You sure didn't have a problem posting mine or all the other people you have discussed on the Internet..now did you? The thing you do best Dan is -assign blame..everything is just everyones fault but Dan's...lol...get a grip and a brain transplant..Or just plain get off the Internet! Now just so you know Dan...I don't have all this time to give you-thought I would mention that so you don't take credit for scaring me away...lol

Since: Mar 07

Farmington, MI

#105 Mar 22, 2008
Helen Dagner wrote:
Dan...Your daughter is where she is because of her exposure to her environment {YOU}...Anyone can go to my site and read the words of sexual conversation you had with your family..there was alwas some one grabbing your pubic hair or -yuck! I can not even repeat all the filthy things that have come out of your mouth over the past few years...but I do have them all posted...You are a Malignant Narcissist!...And this Dan is Hilarious!You said{Before you slander me further let me add a couple things. I am not a public figure and you have no legal right to post my name} You sure didn't have a problem posting mine or all the other people you have discussed on the Internet..now did you? The thing you do best Dan is -assign blame..everything is just everyones fault but Dan's...lol...get a grip and a brain transplant..Or just plain get off the Internet! Now just so you know Dan...I don't have all this time to give you-thought I would mention that so you don't take credit for scaring me away...lol
ALL your posts are LIES. I never once said anyone grabbed my pubic hair. That`s just some perverted stuff you just made up. Am I responsible because of what my 21 year old daughter does or if she goes to jail? Just as much as your daughter who`s a cop is responsible for you having to make a plea deal on 12 felonies. That`s like saying you`re responsible because your husband committed suicide. Remember when you throw sh*t in a fan it always comes back at ya!
Helen Dagner

AOL

#106 Mar 22, 2008
Dan you have said all that before...Yes you are responsible..as we know your past transgressions..of which Booze and Drugs were a major part..In one of your above post..is a good example...you were more concerned that we knew the places that this child prostitute ring reached..that the newspapers did not mention...You wanted us to know just how big and bad this matter was..it is like a feather in your cap...that is just what a low life you are...I bet the saliva is just dripping from your mouth-being able to get involved in yet another court case...and you don't even care that it's your daughters...Yep-You Are The MAN!!

Since: Mar 07

Farmington, MI

#107 Mar 22, 2008
Helen Dagner wrote:
Dan you have said all that before...Yes you are responsible..as we know your past transgressions..of which Booze and Drugs were a major part..In one of your above post..is a good example...you were more concerned that we knew the places that this child prostitute ring reached..that the newspapers did not mention...You wanted us to know just how big and bad this matter was..it is like a feather in your cap...that is just what a low life you are...I bet the saliva is just dripping from your mouth-being able to get involved in yet another court case...and you don't even care that it's your daughters...Yep-You Are The MAN!!
You NEVER KNOW what you`re talking about. I quit booze, pot and smoking over 20 years ago because my daughter was born and I wanted the best for her and couldn`t afford to feed and clothe her and those other things and I`ve never returned to any of them. Clinton and Obama both far exceeded any drugs I ever did. And I don`t post my name on some website trying to get people to know MY name because of 4 murdered kids 30 years ago. Sicko!!!
Helen Dagner

AOL

#108 Mar 22, 2008
No Dan...you don't own a web site...you don't have what it takes to run one..and you would never post were it cost you money..your only involvement with foruns..is posting your insane crap...and don't try to pull the good father act on me...when a child leaves home at 16 years old...there is something wrong in that "home" and I know alot more about you than what you think..and it is not pretty!...So why not post something that doesn't attact me...I'm sorry that your name isn't as well know as mine..but everyone does know who crazy Dan is at Topix..sooo quit your crabbing..go see if your daughter needs you...instead of playing off of her now situation...You have all ready done the damage Dan..now be a real man and take responsibility for it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 3 hr Passion 43
Note-odd detail? 8 hr JBI 2,403
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 18 hr Legal__Eagle 18
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Tue JBI 1,629
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn Dec 22 Bakatari 6
The Forgotten Suspect Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 227
"Note-Free Case Discussion" Dec 22 Legal__Eagle 99
More from around the web