|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Please no disruption!

OK, Legal_Eagle, Capricorn and TWW1....Please give me your theories and reasons why you believe Burke killed Jonbenet. I never thought he was the killer, it just didn't seem like a child's crime, HOWEVER, after carefully thinking over the case, it DOES seem like someone did it and the parents covered up.

Please give me your reasons for being BDI.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Oh Cyn, that is a very detailed theory and sometimes more than one theory, which are lengthy and time consuming too. There were a couple of really good threads about it complete with details with my theory/ies, and a few other posters' good theories, both for and against.

I'll try and find them and bump them for you, complete with post numbers when I get a chance and if that doesn't work out and people start seriously discussing it again, I'm also willing to go through it again

Quickly, I think the events of that night and my firm belief that Patsy wrote that note, along with the circumstances of the staging, suggest TO ME, imo that Burke would be the only person that both JR and PR would go to those lengths for. I don't think either would have covered to this extreme and for this long for one another. I still vary in my opinion as to whether or not Burke even realized it until later in life and upon reflection and memory. I think he started something and his parents finished it. I think it was too late for JBR and they didn't want to risk losing Burke as well. That's the reason IMO they needed to leave the state and get him out of Colorado as the laws would have been difficult to overcome if Colorado wanted him back there.

That's the quick version

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Your paragraph makes sense but why would Burke harm Jonbenet? What object did he use to hit her (the massive blow to her head)........What about the prior molestation? Could a 9 year old get hard enough to molest a 6 year old?
SHILLbilly

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Otterpopps wrote:
Your paragraph makes sense but why would Burke harm Jonbenet? What object did he use to hit her (the massive blow to her head)........What about the prior molestation? Could a 9 year old get hard enough to molest a 6 year old?
I can speak for everyone but I know that I could get hard enough when I was 9, but 6 year olds never interested me. You had to be at least 7 years old to vote. Those were the good old daze.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Hey Cyn, too tired tonight to do a long post, but I believe he accidentally struck the blow to her skull, and the parents covered up his crime and staged the scene. I will go in more detail tomorrow :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

SHILLbilly wrote:
<quoted text>I can speak for everyone but I know that I could get hard enough when I was 9, but 6 year olds never interested me. You had to be at least 7 years old to vote. Those were the good old daze.
SMH...You're silly...lol
DETROIT

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

When I sent you the case of batteries I warned you that Gary said that Black Charlie could be habit forming!!!!
jahazafat

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Burke is the most likely IMO becuse he was the closest to her in life. He spent more time near her, with her. A sibling relationship is very intense and intimate. They likely fought and bickered over everything under the sun from candy to toys.

It was likely an innocent yet aggressive shove that just happened to be into a door knob or something protruding that caused the skull fracture. He would have had no intention to do permanent harm, it just happened. I think she appeared dead as soon as he got his parents and they knew it was too late to call 911. I also think they had no clue about the skull fracture but thought she had a broken neck, the symptoms would be the same. The garotte was to cover the broken neck.

Makes more sense than the concept of an intruder when they did investigate everyone the family knew and nobody surfaced. The Ramseys had no overt enemies. Also they were so freaking uninvolved, deliberately elusive, and uncooperative with the investigation. They've nver wanted this solved.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Wait wait...I'm confused...You say the garotte was to coverthe broken neck...why would they even try to cover a broken neck?
jahazafat

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

The Ramseys would have had no idea she had a fractured skull. It was a big surprise at the autopsy. The symptoms would almost the same for a closed skull fracture or broken neck.

If they thought Burke had broken her neck, to protect him, to hide his involvement, they applied the garrote so it would appear the cause of the broken neck. It was staged to cover for whatver harm Burke caused her.
DETROIT

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

And they called DNA are US and they custom delivered DNA from 2 separate men. One was a custom pubic hair from a guy who had no criminal history that they left on Jonbenet`s blanket. The other was custom DNA that they managed to comingle with Jonbenet`s blood. How they did that after she was already dead is a mystery. Then they took the killers touch DNA and put it on the waistband of Jonbenet`s long johns BECAUSE THEY WERE PSYCHIC AND KNEW THAT SOMEDAY BODE TECHNOLOGY WOULD PERFECT TOUCH DNA.
RDI are too stupid to be believed. GDI makes WAY more sense. That`s why he knew about the golf club thrown in the yard and that`s how he knew that he wet his finger to wipe off the crusty blood on those two spots when he laid her on the cellar floor and that`s WHY THE KILLERS SALIVA IS COMINGLED WITH JONBENET`S BLOOD IN ONLY THOSE TWO SPOTS AND NO OTHERS.
jahazafat

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
RDI are too stupid to be believed. GDI makes WAY more sense. That`s why he knew about the golf club thrown in the yard and that`s how he knew that he wet his finger to wipe off the crusty blood on those two spots when he laid her on the cellar floor and that`s WHY THE KILLERS SALIVA IS COMINGLED WITH JONBENET`S BLOOD IN ONLY THOSE TWO SPOTS AND NO OTHERS.
The DNA became comingled in the lab, not before. They were layered. It was an old degraded stain with JonBenet's fresh DNA on top.

JonBenet's blood was fresh at the time of the crime and wouldn't have been dry or 'crusty' until hours after her death, at the autopsy. Talk about stoopid...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

jahazafat wrote:
<quoted text>
The DNA became comingled in the lab, not before. They were layered. It was an old degraded stain with JonBenet's fresh DNA on top.
JonBenet's blood was fresh at the time of the crime and wouldn't have been dry or 'crusty' until hours after her death, at the autopsy. Talk about stoopid...
What was an old degraded stain? The flesh?

I'm confused....was Jonbenet's blood fresh or crusty at the autopsy??
DETROIT

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

jahazafat wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA became comingled in the lab. More stupid RDI passed on lies. The DNA comingled with her blood exactly matches the touch DNA. 2 different companies in different states years apart got the same DNA results. The DNA comingled with the blood and the touch DNA match. Have you ever cut yourself you nonsensical fruit loop? In no time the blood congeals and forms a scab and the bleeding stops. JaHAZ JaHAZ JaHAZ. JaHAZ no brains!!!
jahazafat

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

Otterpopps wrote:
<quoted text>
What was an old degraded stain? The flesh?
I'm confused....was Jonbenet's blood fresh or crusty at the autopsy??
The foreign DNA found in Jonbenet's underwear was degraded. It was incomplete. It was a pre-existing stain under her own freshly deposited blood. It was not comingled. If freshly deposited at the same time they would degrade together. Like the skull fracture, it was not known to be there. It showed up when they were testing and verifying the underwear blood was Jonbenet's. The testing process involves centrifuging the sample, spinning at high speeds which is where the concept they were comingled erroneously originates. They became comingled in the lab, not before.

"On the anterior aspect of the perineum, along the edges of closure of the labia majora, is a small amount of dried blood. A similar small amount of dried and semifluid blood is present on the skin of the fourchette and in the vestibule."

http://crimeshots.com/AutopsyReport.html

It was not dried blood at the time of the crime; Jonbenet was a living human being. It became dry by the time of the autopsy, which was about 36 hours after death.

"On the anterior aspect of the perineum, along the edges of closure of the labia majora, is a small amount of dried blood. A similar small amount of dried and semifluid blood is present on the skin of the fourchette and in the vestibule."

http://crimeshots.com/AutopsyReport.html

It was not dried blood at the time of the crime, Jonbenet was a living human being. It became dry by the time of the autopsy, which was about 36 hours after death. The version suggesting the DNA came from a finger wetted to wipe dried blood is ludicrous as the blood wouldn't have dried for many many hours.
learnin

Pomona, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

I, too, believe the most likely scenario is that BR initiated the whole, horrible, process. I have never believed that, with a new Nintendo, BR went to bed right away that night. No way. Hell, I'm an adult and if I get a new toy, I'm gonna play with it!

The pineapple proves that if JBR was in bed, she didn't stay in bed. BR up/JBR up. It's as simple as that. I've always had a feeling that something, received for Christmas that year, played a part in this sad situation. What better for a young boy to get upset over than a video game?

I agree with Jahazafat that the ransom note writer did not realize there was a skull fracture.

I believe the ransom note served a dual purpose if not triple purpose.

1. To make BR believe someone came in the house that night...to make him think that he was not responsible..."son, something terrible has happened to your sister....someone came in to her room and took her away from us.....you must never, ever, mention to anyone that you and your sister had a fight last night."

2. To make sure police would find the body and that friends would have time to make it over first.

3. To cast suspicion on a slew of people.....

I believe he could've been the one to grab her by the shirt collar and flung her around with her resisting and, he losing his grip, she fell back with a whipping action, striking her head.

“YES”

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-rams...

This is the Evidence that Burke was involved thread, which is one of a few that had some really good and informative posts by many on the forum. It goes back a long way and there are over 2000 posts, many of them nonsense too, so I didn't bump it, but for those who seriously want to investigate this area, it's a good read with many theories and explanations.

I will try and skim it to pick out case related posts but for those who were involved, or want to, please pick out posts that are relevant, or repost your opinions for discussion
Patricia Fox

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

Being a believer in the enhanced 911 call, with Burke asking, "What DID you find?", I have to believe that Burke had already left the scene and it was most likely Patsy that discovered JB in whatever condition that she was in at that time. Also, it is interesting that Burke in one of his interviews asked in what room she was found.

I think he was trying to gauge the entire picture as to what went on after he left the scene. jmo

“YES”

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

I too am a believer in the 911 tape as the big Enquirer confession confirmed for me.

I believe that whatever Burke may have done was fatal, although unintentional and I think he was sent to his bed while the Ramseys figured out frantically what to do.

I think that was behind John's remarks about Burke asking when he's 40. I think by now, he realizes what he may have done as he became more insightful with age and realized what his parents have done and sacrificed for him, which would explain his lack of interest and of course, not having to part with his all expense paid life
Patricia Fox

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

I agree with you Cap and the one question I would ask Burke has always been....

"Would you knowingly let your last remaining parent go to his grave still under the umbrella of suspicion by so many people, if you had answers as to what happened that night?"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 35
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 1 hr Undrtheradar 28
Doc Miller to be on Boyles 2/1/13 (Feb '13) 1 hr Heloise 32
Note-odd detail? 18 hr Note 388
Jason Midyette (Dec '07) 22 hr Legal__Eagle 1,320
The Jonbenet Ransom note and Dirty Harry Mon Note 17
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Aug 17 JTF 7,465
JonBenet Ramset would have been 24 today Aug 13 Fr_Brown 14
•••
•••