Suspect #4-Fleet White did it or he w...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#740 Dec 14, 2010
Derek Jeter Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bowl, or one like it, was used on the 23rd, so it was probably in the dishwasher.
I know pineapple wasnít her favorite snack. Grapes and raisins were.
My mother never dropped me on my head or dropped me at all.
You need to take it up with Steve Thomas about the pineapple digestion timeline. The doctors he says he consulted with verified that the pineapple could have been eaten at the earliest at 4:00 in the afternoon on Christmas Day. Iím going with the doctors. They are the experts.
That still does not explain HOW the bowl of pineapple got on the Ramseys table.
STs doctors must have been quacks. Everywhere you look on the internet gives the pineapple digestion rate at 2 1/4 hours at the most. Other experts (involved with the case) agree with that.
If JB had eaten the pineapple at 4:00, that means if she was killed after midnight, it would have taken a couple of chunks of pineapple 8 or more hours to travel to her small intestine. If you can't see how ridiculous that is, I don't know what to tell you.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#742 Dec 15, 2010
Derek Jeter Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she could have gotten it herself, Biz. As for not being able to reach the bowls, I think that bowl was probably in the dishwasher and she could have reached that. The problem is, PRís prints and BRís prints were on the bowl and BRís on the glass. Weíve never heard about the spoon, but JBRís prints donít seem to have been on anything. That seems to indicate that she just got a few pieces out of the bowl with her fingers and ate them. Now, she could have gotten up and done that, eaten out of a bowl BR put there earlier and didnít remove. I think she trusted her killer, though and went with him or her willingly. I still believe itís possible she ate the pineapple before going to the Whitesí. ST thought it could have been done and he believed PR guilty.
You really think that JBR was capable of opening up the dishwasher, with most of them having the levers that you have to pull, take out the bowl and spoon and leave only Patsy's and Burke's prints on it right from the dishwasher? And then made herself a glass of tea with Burke's prints on it?

Am I misunderstanding what you are saying or are you suggesting that JBR did that all by herself and nobody heard her rattling around downstairs while she emptied the dishwasher for her bowl and then also had to open the fridge to get the pineapple out when her parents claim without any hesitation that she could not open the fridge by herself?

Location hidden

#744 Dec 15, 2010
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that JBR was capable of opening up the dishwasher, with most of them having the levers that you have to pull, take out the bowl and spoon and leave only Patsy's and Burke's prints on it right from the dishwasher? And then made herself a glass of tea with Burke's prints on it?
Am I misunderstanding what you are saying or are you suggesting that JBR did that all by herself and nobody heard her rattling around downstairs while she emptied the dishwasher for her bowl and then also had to open the fridge to get the pineapple out when her parents claim without any hesitation that she could not open the fridge by herself?
If JB couldn't open the walk-in fridge door, it kind of makes you wonder why JR looked for her in there, doesn't it?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#745 Dec 15, 2010
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
So why wouldn't BR just admit to putting the bowl there? How simple is that? If that was the case, the pineapple would not be this "bugaboo."
How would ST (a narcotic detective) know anything about food digestion rates?
A couple of chunks of pineapple are not going to take 5 or more hours to digest. You are deluding yourself.
Maybe BR was told not to mention it. I believe the kid can keep secrets with no trouble. If any Ramsey was involved, heís keeping secrets now. If his voice really was on the 911 tape, then heís been quiet about that for nearly fourteen years.

ST would know about digestion rates because he consulted with doctors. WW1, I donít believe even 1/10 of what I read on the Internet. I know food is sometimes in my stomach more than two hours after I eat it and I have nothing wrong with my digestion.

It could have been more than a ďcouple of chunks.Ē Maybe the rest was digested. That digested fecal matter wasnít examined to my knowledge. The pineapple was said to be ďconsistent with the pineapple on the Ramseysí table, down to the rind.Ē Maybe the rind made it harder to digest. I donít know. I never consulted with a doctor about the Ramsey case.

Iím not deluding myself. I donít rule out BR as the culprit. I rule out PR and JR, but not BR. I think the chances are greater that she ate the pineapple on coming home, but not totally impossible that she ate it just before leaving the house.

A dishwasher would be easier to open than a restaurant style refrigerator, but I think BR got those dishes out and set up the snack. I said he could have set it up in the afternoon and been interrupted by a friend coming over. The Ramseys never denied that friends were over on Christmas Day.

Location hidden

#746 Dec 15, 2010
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
If JB couldn't open the walk-in fridge door, it kind of makes you wonder why JR looked for her in there, doesn't it?
I donít wonder why he looked in a refrigerator she couldnít open. What if she managed to open it that one time? What I wonder about is why he didnít search the basement immediately, before LE arrived. Granted, they arrived quickly, and he reportedly had to get dressed after reading the note on the floor in his underwear, but I would have expected him to go to the basement first.

Location hidden

#747 Dec 15, 2010
Derek Jeter Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe BR was told not to mention it. I believe the kid can keep secrets with no trouble. If any Ramsey was involved, heís keeping secrets now. If his voice really was on the 911 tape, then heís been quiet about that for nearly fourteen years.
ST would know about digestion rates because he consulted with doctors. WW1, I donít believe even 1/10 of what I read on the Internet. I know food is sometimes in my stomach more than two hours after I eat it and I have nothing wrong with my digestion.
It could have been more than a ďcouple of chunks.Ē Maybe the rest was digested. That digested fecal matter wasnít examined to my knowledge. The pineapple was said to be ďconsistent with the pineapple on the Ramseysí table, down to the rind.Ē Maybe the rind made it harder to digest. I donít know. I never consulted with a doctor about the Ramsey case.
Iím not deluding myself. I donít rule out BR as the culprit. I rule out PR and JR, but not BR. I think the chances are greater that she ate the pineapple on coming home, but not totally impossible that she ate it just before leaving the house.
A dishwasher would be easier to open than a restaurant style refrigerator, but I think BR got those dishes out and set up the snack. I said he could have set it up in the afternoon and been interrupted by a friend coming over. The Ramseys never denied that friends were over on Christmas Day.
I don't know what doctors ST consulted but MOST would tell you that the pineapple would NOT take 8 hours to digest. I am surprised that you are even arguing this with me. There is no reason on Earth why it would take a few pieces of pineapple 8 or more hours to digest.
WHY would Burke be told not to mention it?
Why did Patsy deny EVERYTHING about the pineapple? It's the total denial that really bothers me and makes me believe that the pineapple has relevance to the murder. She didn't even want to admit to having any in the house. All of the things you suggested, SHE could have suggested; yet she didn't. WHY? It seems like she WANTED LE to believe that an intruder put the pineapple there and fed it to JB and that is just ridiculous. Even JR realized how ridiculous it was.
Patsy denied all about the pineapple because it was associated with JBs death and because she/they LIED about JB being asleep when they got home.
That is just my opinion but it is also the most logical and probable explanation.(And that's just my opinion too.:))

Location hidden

#748 Dec 15, 2010
Derek Jeter Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít wonder why he looked in a refrigerator she couldnít open. What if she managed to open it that one time? What I wonder about is why he didnít search the basement immediately, before LE arrived. Granted, they arrived quickly, and he reportedly had to get dressed after reading the note on the floor in his underwear, but I would have expected him to go to the basement first.
Well, it seems pretty obvious that he didn't search the basement because he already knew she was dead.
The cops were supposed to find her.
Biz

Brandon, FL

#749 Dec 15, 2010
Derek Jeter Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she could have gotten it herself, Biz. As for not being able to reach the bowls, I think that bowl was probably in the dishwasher and she could have reached that. The problem is, PRís prints and BRís prints were on the bowl and BRís on the glass. Weíve never heard about the spoon, but JBRís prints donít seem to have been on anything. That seems to indicate that she just got a few pieces out of the bowl with her fingers and ate them. Now, she could have gotten up and done that, eaten out of a bowl BR put there earlier and didnít remove. I think she trusted her killer, though and went with him or her willingly. I still believe itís possible she ate the pineapple before going to the Whitesí. ST thought it could have been done and he believed PR guilty.
It is possible for someone to touch something and not leave any discernable prints. Just because Patsy and Burke's prints were discernable doesn't mean those were the only prints. There could have been others that weren't able to be made out.
Biz

Brandon, FL

#750 Dec 15, 2010
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it seems pretty obvious that he didn't search the basement because he already knew she was dead.
The cops were supposed to find her.
I think she could have opened that walk in refrigerator door at six years old. We have commercial latches like that in our business and I know my daughters could open them at six years old.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#751 Dec 15, 2010
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she could have opened that walk in refrigerator door at six years old. We have commercial latches like that in our business and I know my daughters could open them at six years old.
I would have thought so too Biz, but if true, it certainly begs the question of why the Ramseys would lie about that!

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#752 Dec 15, 2010
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Ramseys, she couldn't.
pledge

Manchester, UK

#754 Dec 15, 2010
We need a new category. All people who want to post with IQs of 5 or less, go with Beotch and begin ur own special threads.

Everyone else continue as u were.

Location hidden

#759 Dec 15, 2010
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Ramseys, she couldn't.
She probably couldnít. Other people like the Fernies, the Whites, Grandpa Paugh, etc. would know if JB could have opened the walk-in or not. It would be pretty hard to lie about something like that.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#760 Dec 15, 2010
I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks FW suddenly out of the blue he acted like a complete ass towards the Ramseys, their friends, their clergy, he disrupted prayers, flapped his mouth off during the course of funeral events and upset a lot of people, he showed his true colors and JR was intelligent enough to see right through it, and yes don't be surprised if this case is ever solved that FW was involved, if what Detroit states turns out to be true it makes sense, perverts keep company with their own kind. FW is as much of a suspect as anyone else in this saga, if in fact he was involved in JB's murder he has to live with it daily, just maybe playing the role of Mr. Mom was his way of being near children, he is high way up there on my list of suspects. His motive would be envy and jealousy he needs to be thoroughly checked out DNA match or no DNA match.JR suspected FW with good reason, FW couldn't continue his friendship with the Ramseys knowing what he did to them he wouldn't be able to look them straight in the eye. Speculation yes but strong speculation FW definitely, definitely, knows more. FW is #1 on my list not #4 maybe he didn't actually do the killing but he was involved behind the scenes.If it's correct that he actually cried at the funeral he cried not for JB but for himself. FW was concerned about his own hide. FW is the key to solving this case. Oh yeah Henry you've got it right for sure.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#761 Dec 16, 2010
In your effort to continualy defend the Ramseys you are now saying that even the Ramseys were NOT in the house that night? What a joke you are.
DO U LOVE HIM wrote:
that eliminates the rs. thanks PIG. IDIOT
<quoted text>

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#762 Dec 16, 2010
Henri thinks FW did it, and Detroit thinks Gary did it. How can you defend both views? By the way, can you place either FW or Gary in the house that night?
Cindy wrote:
I don't give a hoot what anyone thinks FW suddenly out of the blue he acted like a complete ass towards the Ramseys, their friends, their clergy, he disrupted prayers, flapped his mouth off during the course of funeral events and upset a lot of people, he showed his true colors and JR was intelligent enough to see right through it, and yes don't be surprised if this case is ever solved that FW was involved, if what Detroit states turns out to be true it makes sense, perverts keep company with their own kind. FW is as much of a suspect as anyone else in this saga, if in fact he was involved in JB's murder he has to live with it daily, just maybe playing the role of Mr. Mom was his way of being near children, he is high way up there on my list of suspects. His motive would be envy and jealousy he needs to be thoroughly checked out DNA match or no DNA match.JR suspected FW with good reason, FW couldn't continue his friendship with the Ramseys knowing what he did to them he wouldn't be able to look them straight in the eye. Speculation yes but strong speculation FW definitely, definitely, knows more. FW is #1 on my list not #4 maybe he didn't actually do the killing but he was involved behind the scenes.If it's correct that he actually cried at the funeral he cried not for JB but for himself. FW was concerned about his own hide. FW is the key to solving this case. Oh yeah Henry you've got it right for sure.
Biz

Brandon, FL

#763 Dec 16, 2010
When John looked into the walk in refrigerator I am sure that he was not just looking for JBR but looking to see if a perpetrator might be hiding in there.
Parents don't want to actually believe they are in the nightmare of a kidnapping so I am sure he still had some hope of finding her trapped somewhere. I dont' see anything odd about looking into the walk in refrigerator or under the bed at all.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#764 Dec 16, 2010
DrSeussMd wrote:
In your effort to continualy defend the Ramseys you are now saying that even the Ramseys were NOT in the house that night? What a joke you are.<quoted text>
I don't know why you even bother to answer her. It's not like she is really here for case discussion. It's a waste of your time and only gives her more reason to spew

Location hidden

#765 Dec 16, 2010
DO U LOVE HIM wrote:
THIS CANNOT HAPPEN.
the stupidist poster in history is certain, "If JB couldn't open the walk-in fridge door, it kind of makes you wonder why JR looked for her in there, doesn't it?"
Do u think the kidnapper could open it?
<quoted text>
If you knew anything about this case, you'd know that when JR told the cops about checking the fridge, he expressed his concern about the kids locking themselves in there.
And as to your "kidnapper" comment...do you think the kidnapper would have stashed JB under her bed because JR also looked there.

I believe it is now you who has achieved the "stupidest poster in history" status with Sally so close in second that his nose is shoved up your nasty ass.

Location hidden

#766 Dec 16, 2010
Biz wrote:
When John looked into the walk in refrigerator I am sure that he was not just looking for JBR but looking to see if a perpetrator might be hiding in there.
Parents don't want to actually believe they are in the nightmare of a kidnapping so I am sure he still had some hope of finding her trapped somewhere. I dont' see anything odd about looking into the walk in refrigerator or under the bed at all.
Why do you always presume to know what the Ramseys were thinking?
Wouldn't it be kind of stupid for the "perp" to hide in the fridge with no way out?
He was looking for JB. He told the cops he was always afraid of the kids locking themselves in the fridge (even the one who allegedly couldn't open the door.) ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer French Field Report 5 hr heatherk79 254
Pants, bathroom-pants,bedroom (Jan '07) 9 hr KCinNYC 23
The title on the folder containing newspaper cl... 9 hr KCinNYC 2
News 'Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!': Burke Ra... 16 hr kauna 42
housekeeper a possible suspect (May '12) 19 hr kauna 170
JAR must have been beside himself when he heard... (Jan '16) 22 hr kauna 6
The Changing Stories of John Ramsey. :) 22 hr kauna 18
More from around the web