First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Alberton, South Africa

#67 Aug 14, 2012
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't sure of your question, which was why I asked. You said something about the cord wasn't listed as evidence taken, and I replied that nothing on the body was listed as evidence taken, if I remembered correctly.
As for the source of 'identical' cord (not the cord from the garotte, but cord identical to the cord used for the garotte), the Stansport, 32-strand, 3/16th inch woven cord, is sourced on page 261, if ITRMI, ST, hardback edition.
Okay, thanks. That clears it up. I thought you meant the cord was sourced to the person who purchased it. What I meant in my original post was that the remainder of the cord used to make the garrote wasn't ever found and therefore wasn't taken into evidence.

Alberton, South Africa

#68 Aug 14, 2012
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
This matter of the cord has been discussed on this forum before.
There is some story that the Bouder cops sourced it to an Army surplus store in Boulder and they then supposedly purchased the entire stock of that cord at that store. There is no evidence that any Ramsey ever purchased that cord. It could easily have been purchased by Fleet White.
There was another controversy about, I think, McGuckens hardware store in Boulder. The Ramseys handed over all their receipts and the Boulder cops, I think, tried to match a receipt to duct tape at that store. The FBI identified when that duct tape was manufactured in North Carolina. There has been deafening silence about it ever since from the Boulder cops. There is no information about it in the depositions. I don't know about this recent Kolar book.
This is what candy said about the matter on this topix forum in February 2010:
"You're right Fools Gold. The cord was ONLY found in the Boulder Army Surplus store, and it was located WAY in the back of the store in a barrel. There is no CC record of Patsy buying cord from that store."
Thanks, Henri.

Alberton, South Africa

#69 Aug 14, 2012
JimmyWells wrote:
Lynette I think we are way beyond the IDI/RDI thing. That debate is pretty much over. <quoted text>
You think? Gee, when I look around me it doesn't seem that way. The arguments rage on....:)

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#70 Aug 14, 2012
Lynette 22 wrote:
<quoted text> You think? Gee, when I look around me it doesn't seem that way. The arguments rage on....:)
Having arguments rage on doesn't make them valid arguments. There are "some" who continually WANT the arguments even when they are wrong and very often, argue "off topic" just for the sake of argument. Kinda like your post here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JonBenet's dog "Jacques" was two different dogs 22 min Kauna 44
Irene Pasch weds James d. Ramsey 23 min DedRed 14
old on Oliva - where is he now?? (Aug '09) 25 min candy 71
News JonBenet Ramsey Investigator -- My Theory Burke... 37 min KCinNYC 199
The Evil Super Family 53 min KCinNYC 187
News JonBenet Family Attorney: CBS Lawsuit Coming So... 1 hr KCinNYC 48
S.B.T.C: Weird coincidence? (Mar '10) 1 hr DedRed 365
Why would the Ramsey's do so many stupid things... 7 hr DedRed 352
More from around the web