Patsy killed JonBenet deliberately. No one else was involved. There...

Jul 23, 2012 Full story: The Telluride Watch 55

When Telluride Chief Marshal James Kolar left Telluride in 2004 for Boulder, he took on what was arguably the most controversial law-enforcement investigation in the country in the 1990s.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

#43 Jul 26, 2012
Kassie wrote:
To Capricorn,
Early you said my child was not the same caliber as JB. You are correct. My daughter was never as poised as her. her costumes were not as elaborate. she didn't have the dyed hair. Etc.... My child never competed in National or state pageants. Only prelims and we did this only for a short while. Besides my daughter was younger that JB.
I never said any such thing. You have me confused with someone else I suppose

In your post above you also quoted OWC and called her Ole South; two different posters

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#44 Jul 26, 2012
Kassie,

You appear to be a bit confused today. First you quote OWC, and then begin your post Ole South.

Next you accuse Capricorn of saying your daughter was not the same caliber as JBR. She didn't say that.

I addressed the caliber of the pageants as not being they same as those your daughter was in. I said it was just my opinion, and I further said I did not doubt your daughter was IN pageants. It seems by saying your daughter was never in National pageants you have confirmed my opinion.

Please be more careful in your replies, as I can't imagine it to be much fun to be on the opposite end of an accusation when innocent.

Here is what I said in my earlier post:
DrSeussMd wrote:
I don't doubt your child was in the pageants, I do doubt they were the same caliber, and that is JMO.
Kassie wrote:
To Capricorn,
Early you said my child was not the same caliber as JB. You are correct. My daughter was never as poised as her. her costumes were not as elaborate. she didn't have the dyed hair. Etc.... My child never competed in National or state pageants. Only prelims and we did this only for a short while. Besides my daughter was younger that JB.

“2009, 2011, 2012”

Since: Aug 11

Roll Tide - Good Luck, Tide!

#45 Jul 26, 2012
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said any such thing. You have me confused with someone else I suppose
In your post above you also quoted OWC and called her Ole South; two different posters
Thank you for calling Kassie's attention to this. I saw it but wasn't much in the mood for asking for a correction. So, thanks.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#46 Jul 26, 2012
Kassie wrote:
Anda Hill gingerbreadproductions@yahoo.c om Just email her and ask her any questions you want about her pageants.
Okay, let me understand this - Any stranger can email "Anda Hill" at a yahoo email address and she will answer any questions about her pageants?

Hmmm - I'm not sure that I would trust someone with my kids (if I had any small ones) with somebody who would tell complete strangers anything.
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#47 Jul 26, 2012
DrSeussMd wrote:
Kassie,
You appear to be a bit confused today. First you quote OWC, and then begin your post Ole South.
Next you accuse Capricorn of saying your daughter was not the same caliber as JBR. She didn't say that.
I addressed the caliber of the pageants as not being they same as those your daughter was in. I said it was just my opinion, and I further said I did not doubt your daughter was IN pageants. It seems by saying your daughter was never in National pageants you have confirmed my opinion.
Please be more careful in your replies, as I can't imagine it to be much fun to be on the opposite end of an accusation when innocent.
Here is what I said in my earlier post:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I thought you and Cappy were the smae person. MY BAD! I know that I got ole south and OWC confused. I saw that later. And yes, my daughter's pageants were not the same caliber as JB's but they were still the same systems (some of them).
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#48 Jul 26, 2012
This case will never be solved. You all have been at it for fifteen years and have gotten nowhere. RDIs are rude, IDIs are rude, you pick apart anything anyone says on this forum about the case. You attack each other on a daily basis. If someone calls you by the wrong name you have melt down. If I were to guess, I would say that many of you either have a mental illness or no life. I thought this was a JB Ramsey forum. A forum where we discuss the case and add to the case what we know. You all jumped on me as soon as I came to this forum stating that I knew someone who could have comitted her murder. You people do not care about this little girl. Why are you here?

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#49 Jul 26, 2012
Kassit wrote:
Why are you here?
It talks to itself.

“2009, 2011, 2012”

Since: Aug 11

Roll Tide - Good Luck, Tide!

#50 Jul 26, 2012
Kassie wrote:
This case will never be solved. You all have been at it for fifteen years and have gotten nowhere. RDIs are rude, IDIs are rude, you pick apart anything anyone says on this forum about the case. You attack each other on a daily basis. If someone calls you by the wrong name you have melt down. If I were to guess, I would say that many of you either have a mental illness or no life....


Hold on, Kassie! I tried to be nice to you when I posted the following:

Ole South wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what you are saying, Kassie. One thing most of the posters here have in common is their paranoia about what other posters have to say. Especially new posters. We've had enough one-on-one conversations that I have no reason to suspect you're not being truthful.

You responded:

"In a nutshell, it doesn't matter if they believe me or not. I have pictures to prove she was a contestant and she even competed in some of the same systems that JB competed in, although they never competed in the same state. At any rate, the point I was trying to make was that anyone could attend those pageants and she very well could have had a pedophile stalking her."

I thought your response was rather brusque and bordering on being rude; however, I decided not to say anything with the thought there was no need to make an issue of it. But then you came back later with your comment above.

With due respect, I suggest that you step back and try to see who might fit your description of posters here better.

The Truth Hurts

Sterling Heights, MI

#51 Jul 26, 2012
Ole South wrote:
<quoted text>

With due respect, I suggest that you step back and try to see who might fit your description of posters here better.
No. I think she fit you into the appropriate category. Your halo is more than a little tarnished. This sentence from your post speaks volumes about who and what you really are.

No RDI has been taking jabs at you but as usual, you had to start something with your snide comment.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#52 Jul 26, 2012
Ole South wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on, Kassie! I tried to be nice to you when I posted the following:
Ole South wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what you are saying, Kassie. One thing most of the posters here have in common is their paranoia about what other posters have to say. Especially new posters. We've had enough one-on-one conversations that I have no reason to suspect you're not being truthful.
You responded:
"In a nutshell, it doesn't matter if they believe me or not. I have pictures to prove she was a contestant and she even competed in some of the same systems that JB competed in, although they never competed in the same state. At any rate, the point I was trying to make was that anyone could attend those pageants and she very well could have had a pedophile stalking her."
I thought your response was rather brusque and bordering on being rude; however, I decided not to say anything with the thought there was no need to make an issue of it. But then you came back later with your comment above.
With due respect, I suggest that you step back and try to see who might fit your description of posters here better.
I meant to address OWC as I stated earlier. I thought that you were asking me to give you that website, asking for proof and my last post was not directed at you. However, i stick to what I said about most of the posters here on this forum. People have been rude to me since the day I first posted.

“2009, 2011, 2012”

Since: Aug 11

Roll Tide - Good Luck, Tide!

#53 Jul 26, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I think she fit you into the appropriate category. Your halo is more than a little tarnished. This sentence from your post speaks volumes about who and what you really are.
No RDI has been taking jabs at you but as usual, you had to start something with your snide comment.
I had thought you are TWWO, but now I can see you're your own person. TWWO would never make such a comment to me.

I suggest you look up the word, "snide". Apparently Kassie didn't see my post the way you did. Although my "halo" might appear to you to be more than a little tarnished, your horns and devil-tongue are always in top-notch condition. Since they get so much use.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#54 Jul 27, 2012
Kassie wrote:
This case will never be solved. You all have been at it for fifteen years and have gotten nowhere. RDIs are rude, IDIs are rude, you pick apart anything anyone says on this forum about the case. You attack each other on a daily basis. If someone calls you by the wrong name you have melt down. If I were to guess, I would say that many of you either have a mental illness or no life. I thought this was a JB Ramsey forum. A forum where we discuss the case and add to the case what we know. You all jumped on me as soon as I came to this forum stating that I knew someone who could have comitted her murder. You people do not care about this little girl. Why are you here?
The bigger question is WHY ARE YOU HERE? You always seem to know "someone" or know "someone who knows someone". You come
across as a person who is desperately seeking attention.

Try focusing more on the case and less on yourself.

I would say that you are the one who has a mental illness and no life. On the bright side, there is help available if you are willing to seek it.

I not only care about justice for this little girl, I care about justice for all victims of crime.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

#55 Jul 27, 2012
OneWhoCares wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigger question is WHY ARE YOU HERE?....
That is an excellent question. I also don't understand why she is here if she is so upset with the posters here.

I'm not sure what it is you want from the forum here as you are probably all alone with your personal theory, which is okay but nobody here can help you.

What do you expect to gain from the forum and posters here Kassie? You are also on the borderline of rude most of the time and you have yet to explain what your purpose is here due to the fact that your theory is way different than everyone else's and really aren't interacting with anyone other than to make statements.

You've sent your materials to the authorities which is the proper thing to do if you truly have a viable suspect.

Posting here while complaining about "here" is akin as I've said several times, to going to one restaurant continuously only to tell them the food is lousy there

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#56 Jul 27, 2012
I can see where you would be confused since our hats are so much alike, LOL!
Kassie wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you and Cappy were the smae person. MY BAD! I know that I got ole south and OWC confused. I saw that later. And yes, my daughter's pageants were not the same caliber as JB's but they were still the same systems (some of them).

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#57 Jul 27, 2012
I don't consider it a meltdown to straighten out an accusation against the wrong person.
Kassie wrote:
If someone calls you by the wrong name you have melt down. If I were to guess, I would say that many of you either have a mental illness or no life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haapy Thanksgiving 3 hr berrytea333 10
The Forgotten Suspect 13 hr Capricorn 110
Martha Moxley 13 hr Mama2JML 52
Note-odd detail? Tue Note 2,258
"Note-Free Case Discussion" Tue paulflynn12 28
Chief James Kolar on the JonBenet Ramsey case, ... (Aug '13) Tue Capricorn 316
John Ramsey and Child Pornography Nov 24 Legal__Eagle 37

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE