Patsy killed JonBenet deliberately. N...

Patsy killed JonBenet deliberately. No one else was involved. There...

There are 55 comments on the The Telluride Watch story from Jul 23, 2012, titled Patsy killed JonBenet deliberately. No one else was involved. There.... In it, The Telluride Watch reports that:

When Telluride Chief Marshal James Kolar left Telluride in 2004 for Boulder, he took on what was arguably the most controversial law-enforcement investigation in the country in the 1990s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Telluride Watch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#2 Jul 23, 2012
I maintain my belief that the head wound was not made with any weapon. She was viciously choked and probably with the hand made garrote. Such ferocity
and force could no doubt cause a cerebral hemorrhage. I also don't think the time and date of her death(Christmas Day) are a coincidence. Jon Benet was told that the "secret Santa" would be visiting her AFTER CHRISMAS. I think, someone the family knows or knew.
The Truth Hurts

Hamtramck, MI

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Her skull was caved in. How's a garrote going to accomplish that?
I think this case is not your forte.
Perhaps you need to study up on it.

Judged:

34

34

34

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Kolar said that pageants are closed to parents and contestants only. This is false. All a pedophile would have to do is pay a small door fee to get in the pageant. This was true in the 1990s and it is still true today. My daughter is a former pageant contestant and she competed during the time of JBs murder. I encountered strange men at several of these pageants and they would even be in the dressing room with the girls. We had to run them out of the room! This is just one reason my daughter stop participating.
aimee

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Kassie wrote:
Kolar said that pageants are closed to parents and contestants only. This is false. All a pedophile would have to do is pay a small door fee to get in the pageant. This was true in the 1990s and it is still true today. My daughter is a former pageant contestant and she competed during the time of JBs murder. I encountered strange men at several of these pageants and they would even be in the dressing room with the girls. We had to run them out of the room! This is just one reason my daughter stop participating.
Oh yeah and you probably had a rich grandfather who died and left you an estate worth a fortune. Get real.
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2012
aimee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and you probably had a rich grandfather who died and left you an estate worth a fortune. Get real.
????? Well, if I know he isn't correct about the spectators at pageants then how do I know is correct about the rest of the content in his book???????

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 24, 2012
aimee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and you probably had a rich grandfather who died and left you an estate worth a fortune. Get real.
LOL - there seems to be more than one person claiming that or is it just one person using more than one name?

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I maintain my belief that the head wound was not made with any weapon. She was viciously choked and probably with the hand made garrote. Such ferocity
and force could no doubt cause a cerebral hemorrhage. I also don't think the time and date of her death(Christmas Day) are a coincidence. Jon Benet was told that the "secret Santa" would be visiting her AFTER CHRISMAS. I think, someone the family knows or knew.
The secret Santa could have been a set-up for JonBenet to expect a late night wake-up and trip to the basement.

She wasn't viciously choked she was suspended/hung.

The head blow followed.

Since: Feb 12

Lihue, HI

#10 Jul 24, 2012
BrotherSuspenionMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
The secret Santa could have been a set-up for JonBenet to expect a late night wake-up and trip to the basement.
She wasn't viciously choked she was suspended/hung.
The head blow followed.
LOL! There is no evidence that she was hanged She was strangled, then the garrote was made with the ligature still around JB's neck. No one knows whether the head blow came before of after the strangulation.
cc
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#11 Jul 24, 2012
Kassie wrote:
<quoted text>
????? Well, if I know he isn't correct about the spectators at pageants then how do I know is correct about the rest of the content in his book???????
How do we know what you're saying about who can attend the pageants is correct?
How do we know your kid was in pageants at the same time JB was?
How do we know anything you say is correct or true? ;)

Judged:

32

32

32

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Truth Hurts

Farmington, MI

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Kassie wrote:
Kolar said that pageants are closed to parents and contestants only. This is false. All a pedophile would have to do is pay a small door fee to get in the pageant. This was true in the 1990s and it is still true today. My daughter is a former pageant contestant and she competed during the time of JBs murder. I encountered strange men at several of these pageants and they would even be in the dressing room with the girls. We had to run them out of the room! This is just one reason my daughter stop participating.
What were the other reasons?

Judged:

32

32

32

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Bakatari wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence that she was hanged.
cc
Other than the neck ligature which Thomas said was constructed more like a noose than a twisting garrote.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 24, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know what you're saying about who can attend the pageants is correct?
How do we know your kid was in pageants at the same time JB was?
How do we know anything you say is correct or true? ;)
well, as long as I know it's true then that is all that matters. I know his book contains flaws. I could care less what you believe.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 24, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the other reasons?
I realized they were rediculous and my daughter was tired of them. They were getting more and more competitive as far as enhancements (e.I. fake lashes, hair extentions, dyed hair).

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Kassie wrote:
I encountered strange men at several of these pageants
How do you know they weren't from CPS investigating abusive behaviors pageant moms have displayed on Toddlers & Tiaras?

Thatís one of the most unsophisticated things Iíve ever read. Most every man in a hotel setting would be a stranger to you unless you had a profession that associated with traveling salesman. Pedophiles arenít incoherent unshaven bums with tattoos, they look exactly like anyone else be they a dentist, teacher, banker, or plumber.
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#17 Jul 24, 2012
moonjack wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they weren't from CPS investigating abusive behaviors pageant moms have displayed on Toddlers & Tiaras?
Thatís one of the most unsophisticated things Iíve ever read. Most every man in a hotel setting would be a stranger to you unless you had a profession that associated with traveling salesman. Pedophiles arenít incoherent unshaven bums with tattoos, they look exactly like anyone else be they a dentist, teacher, banker, or plumber.
Outrageous Beauty Pageants were under the radar until the death of JonBenet. My daughter competed in her first pageant in September of 1995. People had no idea pageants of this nature existed. As a matter of fact, my daughter competed in natural pageants and her pageants didn't become glitz until after the death of JonBenet. Many of the mothers started copying her outfits and pageant beauty rituals. Having said that, I believe these mothers love/loved their daughters and were good to them. The reason she stoped doing them was because she didn't want to do them because she didn't want to deal with the hair and makeup.
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#18 Jul 24, 2012
BTW, my daughter never competed in a hotel. She competed on school and college stages on a weekend.
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#19 Jul 24, 2012
What i meant by strange is that these men showed up in dressing rooms and didn't even have a daughter in the pageant. No man should be in a little girls dressing room, period.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Jul 25, 2012
What college was that, Penn State?

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#21 Jul 25, 2012
Every one of those pageant moms should be arrested and for those who go to the extremes of hair dye, and other excesses with small children, they should have their children taken away from them

That's my opinion

“2009, 2011, 2012”

Since: Aug 11

Roll Tide - Good Luck, Tide!

#22 Jul 25, 2012
Kassie Morgan wrote:
<quoted text> I realized they were rediculous and my daughter was tired of them. They were getting more and more competitive as far as enhancements (e.I. fake lashes, hair extentions, dyed hair).
I believe what you are saying, Kassie. One thing most of the posters here have in common is their paranoia about what other posters have to say. Especially new posters. We've had enough one-on-one conversations that I have no reason to suspect you're not being truthful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... 7 min california_demon 51
A staged crime scene leaves only two real possi... 15 min TheJam83 20
Do you think that... 3 hr rainbow 14
Do intruder theorists accept the ransom note at... 4 hr Sig Turner 111
Ramsey vs Duggar 6 hr robert 29
What I believe is close to what happened 9 hr InterestedParty 260
Karr/Reich = Jekyll/Hyde ???? 10 hr Legal__Eagle 4
More from around the web