Patsy's Ritual Abuse of JonBenet
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#836 Apr 30, 2015
When Jonbenet told her friend that the trophies were just for her mother, I wonder if perhaps she was instead saying that she was doing it to please her mom. After all, she saw her mom go through hair loss and pain during her bout with cancer. So maybe all Jonbenet's efforts was to make her mom happy and she didn't really care that much about the pageants herself. What a sweet, caring child if that was the case. And she never let Patsy know why she was doing them.
ICU2

United States

#838 Oct 1, 2015
Puzzled by only pineapple in Jonbenet's stomach. Abusive parents use food as a weapon. Jonbenet as a beauty queen was not allowed to feast on Xmas festivities to watch her weight. She appears truly skinny to me almost anorexic in several photos.

It was Christmas and I weighed 60 lbs. in the sixth grade, but I stuffed my face with goodies all day long and all evening since I can remember; the neighbors buckeye candies (peanut butter dipped in chocolate homemade), chez mix hot and homemade, Xmas dinner with meat, potatoes, cranberry salad, eggnog, nuts, lots more til I popped.

Why wasn't Jonbenet's tummy full of goodies?! Why? Abuse? Probably.
berrytea333

Saint Louis, MO

#839 Oct 1, 2015
ICU2 wrote:
Puzzled by only pineapple in Jonbenet's stomach. Abusive parents use food as a weapon. Jonbenet as a beauty queen was not allowed to feast on Xmas festivities to watch her weight. She appears truly skinny to me almost anorexic in several photos.
It was Christmas and I weighed 60 lbs. in the sixth grade, but I stuffed my face with goodies all day long and all evening since I can remember; the neighbors buckeye candies (peanut butter dipped in chocolate homemade), chez mix hot and homemade, Xmas dinner with meat, potatoes, cranberry salad, eggnog, nuts, lots more til I popped.
Pineapple, which was found in the proximal section of her small intestine, was the only food that was identifiable. That doesn't mean she didn't eat anything else.
berrytea333

Saint Louis, MO

#840 Oct 1, 2015
http://healthandwellness.bluecrossmn.com/Inte...

JonBenet was in the average range for someone her height and weight (47", 45 lbs.).
Texxy

Spring, TX

#843 Mar 24, 2017
Shill wrote:
Wow, it's nice to see such European women posting here that don't wear any make up or shave their legs or armpits or any of those cruel things.

Figures it's only legal to bleach hair in the USA where acts of torture are allowed.

You all must be ugly as hell but at least your teaching your daughters a valuable lesson.

Once every 42 days of a torture process is so evil.
If she did that consistently poor JonBenet would have to suffer more then 8 days a year.

Maybe George Bush should put Patsy on his Evil Do-er list.
I had a roommate actually from France. She shaved her legs but not her pits. She had long, gorgeous black hair with some wave, sparkling blue eyes and was so stunning she didn't need to wear makeup. In hot weather in the science lab, you did not want to be downwind of her, but she was so smart that I suffered in silence and was her lab partner.

Voulez-vous
Texxy

Spring, TX

#844 Mar 25, 2017
jahazafat wrote:
I can't imagine why nobody spoke up on behalf of JonBenet... a little 6 year... were people that afraid of patsy?

How dumb was the pediatrician she saw every few weeks for sinus problems and vaginal irritation. The bleached hair was staring him in the face and he saw no connection? Wasn't he supposed to be a rocket scientist?
Why would someone be putting things inside of her to stretch her vagina? I saw that one one of the tv movies. Arndt asked how long someone had been putting things inside of her vagina. Was that ever ascertained? Only other case I heard like that was Sybil. That and the weird enemas her mother gave.
Texxy

Spring, TX

#845 Mar 25, 2017
ICU2 wrote:

She had been ill and likely threw up. Maybe her bowels were obstructed. She seemed to have lots of GI issues.

She and her brother had toileting issues. Both had been in diapers way long than the normal age.
Way past age 4. She was almost 7 and he was almost 10.

I have not heard of these kinds of problems before. The Scatolia and BSP. Heard of it in textbooks but not in real life.

Sure, kids with developmental or stress issues are known to use feces to express themselves.
Texxy

Spring, TX

#846 Mar 26, 2017
moonjack wrote:
Poor Little Jonbenet.

IMO she was sexually abused by JAR, physically and emotionally abused by Patsy bleaching her hair, and Burke who was also molested was thrown involuntarily into the cycle of abuse and dysfunction.

John was a passive enabler for all the other abusers.
He was an absentee dad and seems clueless to this day. It seemed like an unhappy pairing, so
she amused herself by spending him blind.
berrytea333

Saint Louis, MO

#847 Mar 26, 2017
Texxy wrote:
*snip*She and her brother had toileting issues. Both had been in diapers way long than the normal age.
Way past age 4. She was almost 7 and he was almost 10.*snip*
1. JonBenet was 6 years and 4 months old. She was not almost 7.
2. Thank you for providing a link to a source to back your claim that Burke was in diapers as of Christmas 1996. That was so very kind of you.
Texxy

Spring, TX

#848 Mar 27, 2017
pinker wrote:
Yeah, it's probably painless to a 4 year old kid, no different than sitting still for a tattoo or piercing... or even being raped. If Jonbenet was screaming during the process it was just 'cause she needed a nap, all those rehearsals and fittings can be exhausting.

Patsy did abuse that little girl for years, especially emotionally within the context of the pageants and all they entail. Jonbenet worked, it was child labor.

But in relation to the specific events that killed Jonbenet I think the sexual abuse of both Burke and Jonbenet by the teenage half brother was more at fault to whatever catastrophe happened.

Everything about this case changed with Kolar's information about Burke.
I think you are barking up the wrong tree. Guess who was off at college and little contact?
RTIC

Spring, TX

#849 Apr 9, 2017
Anyone who can't see nedra's comments about things and her daughter's obsessive behaviors as abnormal is blind
Yeti

Seattle, WA

#850 Apr 19, 2017
jahazafat wrote:
For those who have no clue... Just do a simple internet search on bleaching hair at home and read the horror.

This is what Patsy subjected JonBenet to every 6 weeks or so from the time she 4 until her death. Any mother that would do this is uncaring and worse... Patsy did this to basically cheat in pageants and make JonBenet more attractive in her mind than she thought she was as a brunette.

This isn't a process a child would actively particpate in. It isn't a 15 minute activity.

"Essentially the chemistry involved in bleaching relies on the interaction of a developer (with an oxidizing agent, normally hydrogen peroxide) and an alkalizing agent. When the mixture is applied to the hair, it raises the scales of the outer layer of the hair shafts. Once past this outer layer, the cuticle, the alkalizing agent (generally in concert with a tint) combines with the hydrogen peroxide and diffuses into the cortex or central portion of the hair shaft.

The melanin responsible for hair color is found inside the cortex. The bleaching chemicals break down the melanin and replaces it with the new color represented by the accompanying tinting agent. The new color will remain in the hair shaft until growth occurs (usually six to twelve weeks) and for this reason, bleaching hair is considered one of the permanent hair dying methods

"Preparing the mixture: Generally instructions are written on the kit. Read them carefully. To prepare the mixture start with adding little hydrogen peroxide (provided in the kit) to the powder bleach. Stir it well. Then add some more peroxide. Make sure that you do not add lot of it. This little by little mixing is essential for good result. Make sure that it is neither too runny nor too thick. Tightly close the bleach powder after use. It should not come in contact with air or else it will become less influential.

Applying the bleach: First prepare yourself for the bleaching. Wear your plastic gloves and tie a towel on your neck that you don't mind ruining. Now you are all set for the bleaching. Take the supplied brush in your hand. Dip it in the solution and then start from the back of your head. Then from the back of the head move the brush to the top. With the help of the brush evenly distribute the mixture. Work as quickly as possible so that you can distribute it evenly on your head before it gets tougher. Once you have applied the solution put on the plastic cap on your head. Do make sure that you keep the solution on your head for appropriate time. Keeping it for a short time won't give you result and keeping it for more than required time will burn your hair and may result into breakage and hair loss. After you rinse all the bleach off your hair use a mild shampoo to ensure that no chemicals are left on hair. After the bleaching process moisturizing hair is must since bleaching dries hair. If you are not satisfied by the bleaching result do not re- bleach the hair same day. Wait for at least 2-3 days or take help from experts.
The judges ignored JB until she starved her to get her bone rail skinny, bleached her hair, put on enough makeup for her to be working a truck stop and hired all kinds of trainers. This was not a casual hobby and she looked so tired in some of the last pics. Why is there a tutorial on hair dye? I don't need it or want it.

Since: Jan 17

Location hidden

#851 Apr 19, 2017
Yeah, that posting about bleaching is a little strange.
As for the other things, welcome to Hollywood, pal.
Yeti

Seattle, WA

#852 Apr 21, 2017
KCinNYC wrote:
Yeah, that posting about bleaching is a little strange.
As for the other things, welcome to Hollywood, pal.
A. Boulder is not Hollywood

B. You don't starve six year olds or tell them no to McDonald's because it will make them fat

C. You pay attention when your six year old daughter cries and says she no longer feels pretty

D. You don't give males of all ages unfettered access to your daughter and you don't let her be a tour guide for Santa around you home.

E. You don't douche and Joan Crawford scrub down a six year old

F. You don't bleach a six year old's hair all the time or ever.

G. You don't buy a six year old a Twin doll and tell her how fun it will be to dress her just like you.

H. You don't punch a 4 year old because you want them to wave on the Christmas camera.

I. You don't let 6 and 9 year old opposite sex children sleep together nightly or ever

J. You don't go downstairs to make coffee without checking on kids, especially on a trip day

K. You don't put a 3-4 year old to bed with a bottle because you are too lazy to read them a story or get them to sleep some other way

L. You don't keep a kid in pull-ups to age 6-7 x 2 kids for your convenience.

That should be plenty M-Z to come later.
Revelations

Edison, NJ

#853 May 22, 2017
The death certainly exposed all or most of the weirdness and poor parenting that went on in that house along with the horrific housekeeping. We should all start cleaning because with the body cams, your house will be on the news if there is any kind of police/fire action. Is your home body cam ready?
Tex-

Spring, TX

#855 Jul 21, 2017
Yeti wrote:
<quoted text>

A. Boulder is not Hollywood

B. You don't starve six year olds or tell them no to McDonald's because it will make them fat

C. You pay attention when your six year old daughter cries and says she no longer feels pretty

D. You don't give males of all ages unfettered access to your daughter and you don't let her be a tour guide for Santa around you home.

E. You don't douche and Joan Crawford scrub down a six year old

F. You don't bleach a six year old's hair all the time or ever.

G. You don't buy a six year old a Twin doll and tell her how fun it will be to dress her just like you.

H. You don't punch a 4 year old because you want them to wave on the Christmas camera.

I. You don't let 6 and 9 year old opposite sex children sleep together nightly or ever

J. You don't go downstairs to make coffee without checking on kids, especially on a trip day

K. You don't put a 3-4 year old to bed with a bottle because you are too lazy to read them a story or get them to sleep some other way

L. You don't keep a kid in pull-ups to age 6-7 x 2 kids for your convenience.

That should be plenty M-Z to come later.
One of the OCD posters should fill in the M-Z. I have to be somewhere shortly. Just slumming for a few.
RTIC

Spring, TX

#857 Dec 28, 2017
I guess none of the poets here is up to the task.
RTIC

Spring, TX

#858 Jan 1, 2018
I'll do at least one.

M: You don't put a six year old on the same floor as a 20 year old frat boy who has sleepovers with his 20 something year old frat boys. Did I imagine the part about some saying they had slept in the pink twin beds in JBR's room. Could that be some of the DNA in the house? We all know about the half-brother's specimen. Was someone trying to frame JAR?
RTIC

Conroe, TX

#859 Jan 1, 2018
biz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you do not live in the South, Whitewitch. The southern girls are southern belles for the most part. Texas, Georgia and Alabama are very popular states for pageants and deep seeded religious values. I happen to love southern people.
Most of the pageant girls on Miss America and Miss USA praise god in their speeches.
Remember the pageant gal (I think it was Miss USA but I could be wrong)who was questioned about gay rights by Perez Hilton and she replied that she believed marriage should be between a man and woman (later explained it was because of her religious upbringing) She was blasted for being honest. I am for gay rights but I applaud her for being honest.
I have several pageant winners in my family. One has chestnut hair and dark eyes, another even darker hair and dark eyes and the last with blonde hair and blue eyes. They were all raised in a stable home (no divorce) and all went to church. All have excelled in college and life so far.
RTIC

Spring, TX

#860 Jan 1, 2018
Limaes wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you know PR's DNA wasn't found?

Why wasn't your unknown male intruder's DNA found in other blood that was tested such as on the shirt she was wearing, the blood smears on her thigh, the dried blood on her genitals, the bloody watery fluid found still inside her and the pink nightgown?

Why was it found only in the area of the crotch? I'll give you a hint...because it was already there prior to that night and JB's blood seeped onto it after she was cleansed inside and out by the culprit/s.
A disturbing image provoked indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wait a minute 2 hr Guilljeg 2
Women are capable of more than lying. 3 hr Anonymous 8
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet (Jul '14) 3 hr Anonymous 95
BBJN Burke Broke JonBenet's Neck (Jan '12) 3 hr Anonymous 204
Burke's DNA found on white blanket? 4 hr Dedred 3
Note-odd detail? (Jul '14) 5 hr Just Wondering 2,427
Forensic reliablity in the JB case 5 hr Just Wondering 21