Patsy's Ritual Abuse of JonBenet
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#827 Jan 22, 2014
Because they knew who the killer was, so there was no need to look for one, and also no need to further air dirty laundry.
moonjack wrote:
I think the Ramseys would have been outraged and looking for both a killer and molester had it not been JAR. They looked for neither.
real Topaz

AOL

#829 Jan 22, 2014
DrSeussMd wrote:
Because they knew who the killer was, so there was no need to look for one, and also no need to further air dirty laundry.
<quoted text>
Hi Doc:D
looks like the ol' South has risen again;) lol
Mrsh

Riverside, NJ

#832 Apr 23, 2015
I've bleached my hair plenty of times and never noticed even the slightest bit of discomfort, let alone pain. There are plenty of people with sensitive scalps who might find it painful, but there are also plenty of people who wouldn't find it uncomfortable at all.

This weird idea that bleaching is always painful is extremely outdated--by about 50 years.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#833 Apr 23, 2015
Mrsh wrote:
I've bleached my hair plenty of times and never noticed even the slightest bit of discomfort, let alone pain. There are plenty of people with sensitive scalps who might find it painful, but there are also plenty of people who wouldn't find it uncomfortable at all.
This weird idea that bleaching is always painful is extremely outdated--by about 50 years.
Were you 5 or 6 years old at the time?
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#834 Apr 30, 2015
Yeah, it's probably painless to a 4 year old kid, no different than sitting still for a tattoo or piercing... or even being raped. If Jonbenet was screaming during the process it was just 'cause she needed a nap, all those rehearsals and fittings can be exhausting.

Patsy did abuse that little girl for years, especially emotionally within the context of the pageants and all they entail. Jonbenet worked, it was child labor.

But in relation to the specific events that killed Jonbenet I think the sexual abuse of both Burke and Jonbenet by the teenage half brother was more at fault to whatever catastrophe happened.

Everything about this case changed with Kolar's information about Burke.
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#835 Apr 30, 2015
Mrsh wrote:
But dying hair does destroy the health of the hair, itself, over time. Why trade beautiful locks at fifteen years of age for dyed blond at five years of age?
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#836 Apr 30, 2015
When Jonbenet told her friend that the trophies were just for her mother, I wonder if perhaps she was instead saying that she was doing it to please her mom. After all, she saw her mom go through hair loss and pain during her bout with cancer. So maybe all Jonbenet's efforts was to make her mom happy and she didn't really care that much about the pageants herself. What a sweet, caring child if that was the case. And she never let Patsy know why she was doing them.

Location hidden

#837 Sep 24, 2015
Poor Little Jonbenet.

IMO she was sexually abused by JAR, physically and emotionally abused by Patsy bleaching her hair, and Burke who was also molested was thrown involuntarily into the cycle of abuse and dysfunction.

John was a passive enabler for all the other abusers.
ICU2

United States

#838 Oct 1, 2015
Puzzled by only pineapple in Jonbenet's stomach. Abusive parents use food as a weapon. Jonbenet as a beauty queen was not allowed to feast on Xmas festivities to watch her weight. She appears truly skinny to me almost anorexic in several photos.

It was Christmas and I weighed 60 lbs. in the sixth grade, but I stuffed my face with goodies all day long and all evening since I can remember; the neighbors buckeye candies (peanut butter dipped in chocolate homemade), chez mix hot and homemade, Xmas dinner with meat, potatoes, cranberry salad, eggnog, nuts, lots more til I popped.

Why wasn't Jonbenet's tummy full of goodies?! Why? Abuse? Probably.
berrytea333

Saint Louis, MO

#839 Oct 1, 2015
ICU2 wrote:
Puzzled by only pineapple in Jonbenet's stomach. Abusive parents use food as a weapon. Jonbenet as a beauty queen was not allowed to feast on Xmas festivities to watch her weight. She appears truly skinny to me almost anorexic in several photos.
It was Christmas and I weighed 60 lbs. in the sixth grade, but I stuffed my face with goodies all day long and all evening since I can remember; the neighbors buckeye candies (peanut butter dipped in chocolate homemade), chez mix hot and homemade, Xmas dinner with meat, potatoes, cranberry salad, eggnog, nuts, lots more til I popped.
Why wasn't Jonbenet's tummy full of goodies?! Why? Abuse? Probably.
Pineapple, which was found in the proximal section of her small intestine, was the only food that was identifiable. That doesn't mean she didn't eat anything else.
berrytea333

Saint Louis, MO

#840 Oct 1, 2015
http://healthandwellness.bluecrossmn.com/Inte...

JonBenet was in the average range for someone her height and weight (47", 45 lbs.).

Location hidden

#841 Jan 23, 2016
Child abuse is not always a bruised tiny body in the ER. It takes on many forms.

Patsy abused Jonbenet emotionally and mentally with the emphasis on inappropriate kiddie pageants, hair color and constant practicing. That did not kill her.

IMO JAR abused Jonbenet by sexually molesting her and his other half sibling Burke. It's a different realm of pedophilia when a child molests another child, and indeed a different level of incest, perhaps that's why the dictionary was opened to that page. That did not kill her.

Burke abused Jonbenet physically with sibling squabbles as only an older brother can by his physically superiority due to being a few years older. THAT KILLED HER.

John ignored the abuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Think family...helter skelter type of family 5 hr stoned luck aka ... 17
Today Show: JonBenet Ramsey case lies 6 hr Jolamom 232
Questions RE Burke's involvement.... (Dec '11) 6 hr stoned luck aka ... 331
Radaronline FOIA - JonBenet Ramsey case 7 hr stoned luck aka ... 15
OJ Simpson and JonBenet Ramsey cases 7 hr stoned luck aka ... 22
Suspect Randy Simons! (Dec '07) 7 hr Soaring Eagle 315
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 18 hr icu2 432
More from around the web