TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

Your posts about the other families with children are disgusting. They are as cleared as the Ramseys. Have you no shame hypocrite

There are still living children who hurt when you throw the names out of their parents.

Hypocrite; stop your incessant whining and pretense of caring
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

If the powers that be have finally caught up with the Mega Football money involved in covering up the Penn State sex abuse of children there is a glimmer of hope the truth of JonBenet's death will be exposed.
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

It's a couple minutes of reading and just a few seconds a day to post, added up... just a few Sunday afternoons.

But you're right, it has been years, added up, there's enough for a book...
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

Even Mrs Sandusky is under consideration to be charged. More than one victims claim she was upstairs as they screamed for help while being attacked in the basement.

Did John Ramsey hear JonBenet screaming from her bathroom as Patsy bleached her hair? Is that the reason he won't take a polygraph, he says he failed to protect her.
Viper venom

Mission, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

pinker wrote:
Even Mrs Sandusky is under consideration to be charged. More than one victims claim she was upstairs as they screamed for help while being attacked in the basement.
Did John Ramsey hear JonBenet screaming from her bathroom as Patsy bleached her hair? Is that the reason he won't take a polygraph, he says he failed to protect her.
I guess the child that was seven found recently had bleached hair?? and she to was hit in the head beaten by someone in the neighborhood.I guess Patsy was there too,bleaching a child's hair does nor MEAN she was abused" out of all the people that were around the Ramseys not one came forward about alleged abuse not even the house keeper who loved Jonbenet you are going to be surprised when you hear, it wasn't Mommy,Logic should say here Jonbenet would have said something just as she was crying the night someone said she was not pretty and the one who told her that,had something to do with her death.That's terrible that all you have to go on is bleach kids are exposed to all kinds of sugars junk food and obesity why not call those parents abusers as well.
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Patsy was not a kind caring mother. She had no empathy for what she put Jonbenet through. She only thought of herself and the pageant prizes she wanted Jonbenet to win for her and Nedra.

The GJ saw the history of onging abuse and the pathetic dynamic within the family. That's exactly why they voted to indict.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

What a surprise, Patsy Ramsey was indicted for Child Abuse leading to the death of Jonbenet.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob Rest wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality vs an Indictment is a laughable hyperbole!
Not if you were 6 years old and are now dead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

It's within the realm she ate the pineapple before going to the Whites and vomited the dinner when Burke cracked her skull open. That would include her wearing and soiling the red turtleneck found balled up in the bathroom.

When Patsy did anything rinsed out this red turtle neck why the heck didn;t she notice or do anything about the feces Jonbenet left dirty on the floor?
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob Rest wrote:
If that is the case, the pineapple would have been in her stomach.
Was it?
Also, her tongue should have been protruding when she was found,
if she died by strangulation.
If it wasn't, then she did not die by strangulation.
Or the stun gun played a big part in her non-protruding tongue.
Was it protruding?
-- This is in response in part to your post 802 also-- Meyers report at fault -- IMO the autopsy photos show that the tongue was not protruding . I am now reconsidering if the head blow came 1st, based on Meyers report being wrong.
also wondering if the train track was used instead of a stun gun that made the marks on the body that was in question, and if so ,was it used to revive her, or an attempt to revive her with shock, verses a toucher device.
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob Rest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am now reconsidering if the head blow came 1st, based on Meyers report being wrong.
Where's the blood from the head blow?
Stunned first
Put tape over mouth
Carry body to basement
Strangle
Bludgeon
Put ransom note on step
Exit
?
I was just having another look at it-- it has always been my opinion the head blow came last as per autopsy report and was questioning the autopsy report.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob Rest wrote:
Now, what do you think of the police stating that JonBenet had the smell of decay?
This was the first time they had gathered in the living room, perhaps there was an air vent from Jonbenet's bedroom above it and the smell of the children's feces had circulated.

Jonbenet's bathroom floor had a pair of pants with feces in the underwear turned inside out.

There was a candy box smeared with feces in Jonbenet's bedroom.

Burke's pajama bottoms with feces were also found upstairs.

Add those three together and scent of decay would have been a welcome relief.
Just Wondering

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob Rest wrote:
I will say, the BPD is not so much at fault as John Meyers autopsy report was!
In fact, I would like too have seen Meyers bring that (pineapple) to court in a jar so the whole population could have gotten a birds eye view of it!
If it was pineapple.
PS. There is no scientific proof as to the time line of digesting pineapple to date.
In the historical celebrated case, the coroner did do a scientific experiment using two adult men.
The mother of the victim did cook-up some cabbage for these two men to eat, and the coroner did his experiment for the court.
His final analysis runs parallel with this case, re; the pineapple.
The victim ate some cooked cabbage 45 min.
before bludgeoned in the head, garroted, molested, and taken to the basement.
Death by strangulation!
So, are you suggesting that the ME noticed the uneaten pineapple on the Ramsey table or in crime scene photos prior to his autopsy and decided it would make a great "find" for LE? So he fabricated the report about pineapple in Jonbenet's digestive tract? Or, perhaps, he got the results of the material in her digestive tract, and then BPD conveniently planted the bowl on the Ramseys' table? What lengths we are willing to go to in order to clear the Ramseys of any wrongdoing.
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob Rest wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, it's your right.:)
Now, Robert, what do you think of the police stating that JonBenet had the smell of decay?
The historical celebrated case that I have been referring to lately says that the victim had no smell of decay.
The victim had been deceased for 15 hrs. before discovery.
The police stated this at the trial.
The conditions of the basement was much worse than the environment JonBenet was found in.
It is amazing how the same questions and statements 83 yrs. back could be brought up by the police in 1996.
Even their actions and reactions parallel with that historical case.
The most amazing thing about all of it is...
Many of the same last and first names in the old case are in the JonBenet case.
Makes one wonder if some of them are kin.
-- Now that you mention it.,IMO flesh at the tempertures noted at the crime site would not cause a smell in 15 hours. More like 48 hours before it would be noticeable . Just going by what I've noticed of dead animals, knowing now long they was dead and when they started to smell. I have questioned that in the past.

Since: Jan 12

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Bob Rest wrote:
<quoted text>I am now reconsidering if the head blow came 1st, based on Meyers report being wrong.

Where's the blood from the head blow?

• Stunned first

• Put tape over mouth

• Carry body to basement

• Strangle

• Bludgeon

• Put ransom note on step

• Exit

?
I believe JonBenet was tortured, via ligature strangulation, before the head blow. The marks on her neck are red. Lou Smit believed JonBenet struggled during the assault & scratched her neck. It's evident in photos that Smit's opinion is plausible.
The external & internal petechiae, the lack of substantial blood pooling, and the absence of blood loss from the head wound all lends credence to the strangulation occurring before the head blow.

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Bob Rest wrote:
<quoted text>All your answers to this murder are in the Alanta Constitution newspaper
1913 issues.

And in Tom Watson's magazine 1915.

This is where the author got all his info for this premeditated murder of JonBenet Ramsey!

Called,'The Celebrated Case of Atlanta Georgia'
Mary Phagan. Who's "the author"?

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text> Lou Smit believed JonBenet struggled during the assault & scratched her neck. It's evident in photos that Smit's opinion is plausible.
And yet there was no skin under her nails. When will you people quit taking Smit at his word? Even the GJ tossed Smit and his ideas out the window.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Jonbenet was physically and emotionally abused by Patsy and sexually abused by JAR and possibly Burke. What a sad life she had.

Crimson Tide Bulldozed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Be fair MJ - you don't know she was abused by JAR.
moonjack wrote:
Jonbenet was physically and emotionally abused by Patsy and sexually abused by JAR and possibly Burke. What a sad life she had.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

He's the one most likely to have sexually abused her. He had ready access to her genitals. She was a baby toddler and he was a teenager with a walking hard on.

Just like her family is the one mose likely to have been responsible for her death...

Understand the concept of Burke being the victim of sexual assault by him as well. Kids don;t leave feces around unless something totally bizarre and wrong has happened to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 5 hr Just Wondering 79
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) 6 hr Just Wondering 1,050
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 9 hr JTF 7,469
Note-odd detail? 9 hr Rangette 420
Lou Smit window video Tue Just Wondering 1
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Aug 25 Count 27
The London Letter Aug 25 Bee 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••