Patsy's Ritual Abuse of JonBenet
jahazafat

United States

#21 Oct 15, 2008
I Love the icons. My site statistics / referrer always leads back to the 'decorated' posts.

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44
Patricia Fox

Hialeah, FL

#22 Oct 15, 2008
koldkase wrote:
Hey, I don't care WHAT other women do! I shave my legs every six months, no exceptions!
FOTFL. Good idea, regardless of whether you need it or not.
Rashomon

Merdingen, Germany

#23 Oct 15, 2008
Shill wrote:
Wow, it's nice to see such European women posting here that don't wear any make up or shave their legs or armpits or any of those cruel things.
Figures it's only legal to bleach hair in the USA where acts of torture are allowed.
You all must be ugly as hell but at least your teaching your daughters a valuable lesson.
Once every 42 days of a torture process is so evil.
If she did that consistently poor JonBenet would have to suffer more then 8 days a year.
Maybe George Bush should put Patsy on his Evil Do-er list.
If you had a six-year-old daughter, would you would find it okay if her hair was bleached on a regular basis with those harmful chemicals?
Big Bertha

Paris, TN

#24 Oct 15, 2008
jahazafat wrote:
For those who have no clue... Just do a simple internet search on bleaching hair at home and read the horror.
This is what Patsy subjected JonBenet to every 6 weeks or so from the time she 4 until her death. Any mother that would do this is uncaring and worse... Patsy did this to basically cheat in pageants and make JonBenet more attractive in her mind than she thought she was as a brunette.
This isn't a process a child would actively particpate in. It isn't a 15 minute activity.
"Essentially the chemistry involved in bleaching relies on the interaction of a developer (with an oxidizing agent, normally hydrogen peroxide) and an alkalizing agent. When the mixture is applied to the hair, it raises the scales of the outer layer of the hair shafts. Once past this outer layer, the cuticle, the alkalizing agent (generally in concert with a tint) combines with the hydrogen peroxide and diffuses into the cortex or central portion of the hair shaft.
The melanin responsible for hair color is found inside the cortex. The bleaching chemicals break down the melanin and replaces it with the new color represented by the accompanying tinting agent. The new color will remain in the hair shaft until growth occurs (usually six to twelve weeks) and for this reason, bleaching hair is considered one of the permanent hair dying methods
"Preparing the mixture: Generally instructions are written on the kit. Read them carefully. To prepare the mixture start with adding little hydrogen peroxide (provided in the kit) to the powder bleach. Stir it well. Then add some more peroxide. Make sure that you do not add lot of it. This little by little mixing is essential for good result. Make sure that it is neither too runny nor too thick. Tightly close the bleach powder after use. It should not come in contact with air or else it will become less influential.
Applying the bleach: First prepare yourself for the bleaching. Wear your plastic gloves and tie a towel on your neck that you don't mind ruining. Now you are all set for the bleaching. Take the supplied brush in your hand. Dip it in the solution and then start from the back of your head. Then from the back of the head move the brush to the top. With the help of the brush evenly distribute the mixture. Work as quickly as possible so that you can distribute it evenly on your head before it gets tougher. Once you have applied the solution put on the plastic cap on your head. Do make sure that you keep the solution on your head for appropriate time. Keeping it for a short time won't give you result and keeping it for more than required time will burn your hair and may result into breakage and hair loss. After you rinse all the bleach off your hair use a mild shampoo to ensure that no chemicals are left on hair. After the bleaching process moisturizing hair is must since bleaching dries hair. If you are not satisfied by the bleaching result do not re- bleach the hair same day. Wait for at least 2-3 days or take help from experts.
I agree with you,I had my hair bleached,had sores all over my head,it doesn't tingle it burns like h**l.I had to start highlighting,this way the bleach doesn't touch your scalp.In order to bleach roots the bleach has to touch the scalp.Either way the chemicals will take your breath,too much for a 6yr old.imo

Since: Jul 08

North Carolina

#25 Oct 15, 2008
Hey, I agree that trying to make a little kid look like a tart is wrong.

A young teen I know who gets her hair done lighter to the roots says she sits in a chair, the stylist combs an inch-wide section, paints it with a brush to the roots and wraps it in aluminum. No pain, no darker roots.

I will agree that pulling hair through a "frosting" cap would hurt a little child's scalp. I'm not sure if JB had wigs, as some pageant children do, and those were her blonder looks. Some young children below age 4 have very blonde hair that begins to darken at around first-grade or so. Maybe her blonder looks were her younger photos, the lightening started highlights later. I don't know.

But the photo I saw of JB taken after her death that I never meant to see - it came up on a case Web site - showed the back of her head, and medium-blonde/light brown hair with lightened streaks. Not bleached hair. I don't know where that photo is, because I never want to see those photos of JB post-mortem. I'm no ghoul. What I most remember are her tiny hands, and how they revealed a much younger child than the one we see in our memories in those pageants. Baby hands. Broke my heart.
Shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#26 Oct 16, 2008
jahazafat wrote:
JonBenet showed up every six weeks or so at the pediatrician’s office with either a sinus complaint or vaginal problems. This does concede with schedule or time frame for hair bleaching.
Implying something that has no basis in truth is out right gossipy lies.

So do you realize you are saying that bleaching a six year old girl's hair causes sinus problems and vaginal complaints?
Shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#27 Oct 16, 2008
lucyd wrote:
But the photo I saw of JB taken after her death that I never meant to see - it came up on a case Web site - showed the back of her head, and medium-blonde/light brown hair with lightened streaks. Not bleached hair. I don't know where that photo is,
How convenient. You can't reference a photo but you can describe it in your bias opinion.

OK, So for some reason you think we are going to accept you are truthful, even though you have admitted you can't prove you are, and you expect all of us to just agree with you?

Some people!
jahazafat

United States

#28 Oct 16, 2008
Shill wrote:
<quoted text>Implying something that has no basis in truth is out right gossipy lies.
So do you realize you are saying that bleaching a six year old girl's hair causes sinus problems and vaginal complaints?
It was suggested you actually buy a box and read the percautions plus do an internet study of the side effects of being exposed to the hair bleaching chemicals. You obviously have done neither or would you like to post links to sites that recommend exposing children to these toxic substances.... Or is it such wholesome fun you found sites for how to throw a hair bleaching party for your 5 years olds birthday? Get real, Patsy may as well have been giving JonBenet cigarettes for the damage she did by repeatedly bleaching JonBenet's hair.

It's far from gossip to suggest JonBenet's chronic vaginal problems could be sourced to the chemicals Patsy dumped on her head. It's called reasoning, critical thinking, and searching for the truth. If bleaching a toddler's hair was a common activity you would read and hear warnings about the health concerns from medical professionals. There's nothing out there for the same reason there aren't warnings against feeding peanuts to infants, most mothers know the danger.

Now, it would be an out right gossipy lie to suggest John Ramsey was sexually abusing JonBenet and that lead to the chronic vaginal irritation seen in the autopsy. I don't think he was. I think it was the toxic chemicals Patsy exposed her to that damaged her sinuses vaginal tissue and lead Patsy to make repeated visits to the Dr looking for answers.
jahazafat

United States

#29 Oct 16, 2008
Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying John Ramsey couldn't have been molesting JonBenet... just there is no photographic proof as there is for the hair bleaching, and there's quite alot. It's the proof part that is needed in court.
jahazafat

United States

#30 Oct 16, 2008
Plus one other thing...

The hair bleaching and the chemicals and the process and all that... it's not the type of thing Alex Hunter or his DA assistants or the Boulder Police or Smit or likely Steve Thomas would have imagined. They are likely defecient in experince in such matters, just as JonBenet's peditrician was.

Most killers are male and the feminine nature of the crime like the hair coloring issue and JonBenet's dolls has had a crippling effect on resolving the issue of what happened to that poor little girl in her own home.

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44

North Carolina

#31 Oct 16, 2008
Shill,

You can find the photo with a google search. It's the back of JB's head, cord on the neck, little hand outstretched. I may not be describing it accurately, since I immediately closed the computer window because I didn't mean to see it, can't bear to look at any post-mortem photo.

But the hair was parted, and she did not have bleached hair. She had large sections of highlighted streaks.

Fumes and sinus issues are not imaginary. Ever had a perm Shill? Until someone referred to you as female, I was under the impression you were male. Maybe it was your writing style of choice of verbs. More spare and aggressive, less frothy. The rest of us girls, myself included, just tend to go on and on.:)

North Carolina

#32 Oct 16, 2008
I'm from the South and am not fond of pageants for anyone under Homecoming Queen age.

Seems to be for women who never outgrew their Princess Fantasy stage as a kid. These are the beauty versions of the Ivy-League hopeful parents who pressure their kids to be perfect.

Like the female plastic surgeon and husband on Dr. 90201 who were having a breakdown in the teacher's meeting because their daughter had an A-minus. It's just too close to a "B-plus" they cried, as if they're saving the world and can call themselves successful by stuffing gel packs into rich-women boobies in Beverly Hills.

A good plumber helps more people in a real way than a implant doc. I hope they occasionally help a burn patient or two, maybe someone with scars. But I guess those are the "cheap" patients - the ones without an A-plus credit rating.
jahazafat

United States

#33 Oct 16, 2008
This image shows JonBenet's natural hair color and the darker hair color of her siblings. Patsy had no blonds in her family and John didn't appear fair haired or fair skined. Burke's hair color is likely what JonBenet's was that Patsy was covering up when JonBenet was six as his was also lighter when he was younger.

http://crimeshots.com/jon10.gif

This site has many pictures of JonBenet at 3 or 4 years with mousy brown hair. After 4 and she was in pageants the images all show bleached blond hair with dark roots.

http://crimeshots.com/JBFamily.html

North Carolina

#34 Oct 16, 2008
Thanks J.

That photo of Patsy by the graveside is weird. Not that I should judge any mother who lost a child, but unless she was reacting to the kindness of someone having left a teddy bear, it seems so - theatrical?

Did she know the photo was being taken? I assume so.
koldkase

Athens, GA

#35 Oct 16, 2008
lucyd wrote:
Thanks J.
That photo of Patsy by the graveside is weird. Not that I should judge any mother who lost a child, but unless she was reacting to the kindness of someone having left a teddy bear, it seems so - theatrical?
Did she know the photo was being taken? I assume so.
Those pictures of Patsy's histrionics at the gravesite were, in fact, a scheduled photo shoot to accompany an interview with the Ramseys. There were several from the graveside shoot that were published with the interview.
koldkase

Athens, GA

#36 Oct 16, 2008
LucyD, if you look at the photos of JonBenet taken in the last weeks and months of her life, you can see her hair was not just highlighted. It's solidly blonde, except in the photos where you can see the roots are growing out in darker color.

Patsy tried to hide using chemicals on JonBenet's hair, lying about it as I remember. But Pam Paugh admitted it. The pictures do no lie.
Right On The Money

New York, NY

#37 Oct 16, 2008
jahazafat wrote:
This image shows JonBenet's natural hair color and the darker hair color of her siblings. Patsy had no blonds in her family and John didn't appear fair haired or fair skined. Burke's hair color is likely what JonBenet's was that Patsy was covering up when JonBenet was six as his was also lighter when he was younger.
http://crimeshots.com/jon10.gif
This site has many pictures of JonBenet at 3 or 4 years with mousy brown hair. After 4 and she was in pageants the images all show bleached blond hair with dark roots.
http://crimeshots.com/JBFamily.html
Yes, I can certainly see why no one would see dyed hair in these pictures, simply streaking, especially the later ones at the bottom.

There are arguments for an actual truth and then there are arguments just for the sake of arguing and Jahazzafat, this is what you are dealing with here.

JB was having her hair dyed on a regular basis and that includes ammonia and all. What child of 5 would not love that. I can see why the IDIs disagree with it. It sounds like just one of the occasional things and such fun, such fun.
jahazafat

United States

#38 Oct 16, 2008
I think Patsy lost out to a blond when she was in the Miss America Contest. Probably nagged at her the rest of her life. There was some nasty remark she made about a woman up the street who was blond too... seemed as though it was displaced anger.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#39 Oct 16, 2008
jahazafat wrote:
I think Patsy lost out to a blond when she was in the Miss America Contest. Probably nagged at her the rest of her life. There was some nasty remark she made about a woman up the street who was blond too... seemed as though it was displaced anger.
Thought Patsy tried to pass the "blonde bitch" comment off to someone else as having said it. Might have been Priscilla.
Shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#40 Oct 17, 2008
So not only did the occasional hair bleaching send JonBenet to a Doctor that had no clue this was causing her sinus problems and vaginal complaints, but apparently this information about the hair bleaching also proves Patsy killed her daughter or it wouldn't be being discussed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Strand of Christmas Lights! 2 hr Blue 8
Random thought about the Stines (Jan '15) 3 hr detectress 94
Ransom Note vs Patsy's Writing 4 hr Blue 22
My theory 5 hr detectress 1,560
Intruder theories ONLY 10 hr Latisha 67
The Evil Super Family 12 hr DedRed 708
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 15 hr DedRed 665
Patsy Ramsey x Christmas Day Sun Spraguestephens 88
More from around the web