Patsy's Final Paintings
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RedWing7

London, Canada

#1 Jan 14, 2011
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. Like many I followed the case intently for a couple of years then let it go for a decade. Just recently got back into it after seeing a link on CNN.com
Has anyone looked in depth into Patsy's last paintings? Sometimes artists like to put subliminal messages or hidden words in their paintings and she strikes me as someone who would do such a thing to keep the mystery going.
I've been analyzing her artwork at http://www.patsyramseyfoundation.org/17sailra... and have drawn some conclusions.
1) She signs her paintings in about 3 different ways and one of them is in the font that is eerily identical to the Ransom Note. In particular the letter "y". See "Wednesday Night Races", "Belvedere Cabanas", "Cocky-Doodle-Dude (almost hidden in red)", and "Return to Safe Harbor".
2) I can see a lot of hidden words in her paintings but zooming in only pixelates them. You would need the originals to see the letters more clearly.
3) She completed quite a few paintings in her last 2 months that she was alive. Not sure why. Has anyone from the BPD analyzed the art for clues?
I originally was a RDI proponent but was kinda sitting on the fence this last week after reading more about some of the "who's who" list of pedophiles and strange characters that were close to the Ramseys.(Seriously who hands out 15 keys to their house?) After seeing Patsy's painting signatures though I am now convinced more than ever that she wrote the Ransom Note.
Any opinions on the paintings? Hopefully some of the veterans here can have a look and see something I haven't yet.
Old South

AOL

#2 Jan 14, 2011
I'm an amateur artist and I find nothing significant about the way Patsy signed her work. I used several styles and have never settled on one basic way to sign my pictures. In fact, sometimes I don't sign them at all; maybe that's a sign of denial that I painted such a horrific thing, LOL.

As for sublimal messages, I've always been skeptical of the entire concept. I had looked closely at her paintings before, but the only thing I thought was that she must have been a strong woman to have put such energy and imagination in her work when she was so close to death.

I also admire the flare she had for color. One can tell that JAR was probably right when he described her as being "flashy".
RedWing7

London, Canada

#3 Jan 14, 2011
Trying to be as unbiased as I can but I see 19 letter "y"s from the ransom note that clearly look like Patsy's very distinct "y"s from her painting signatures.

I can see tons of hidden letters in her paintings. Just can't get a good enough high resolution image to put the letters together. Check out the sand in "Home Port" and the entire "Beach Buddies" painting.

Old South, have you taken any advanced art classes? Just wondering if it is a common practice to leave hidden messages in art. I still think Patsy left something behind in that art. Seems to me she rushed out quite a few paintings in her final days.
deb

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 14, 2011
RedWing7 wrote:
Trying to be as unbiased as I can but I see 19 letter "y"s from the ransom note that clearly look like Patsy's very distinct "y"s from her painting signatures.
I can see tons of hidden letters in her paintings. Just can't get a good enough high resolution image to put the letters together. Check out the sand in "Home Port" and the entire "Beach Buddies" painting.
Old South, have you taken any advanced art classes? Just wondering if it is a common practice to leave hidden messages in art. I still think Patsy left something behind in that art. Seems to me she rushed out quite a few paintings in her final days.
That is interesting...in Home Port, on the slideshow, I can see two different words in the water. Not sure what it says.

Well, da Vinci sure was good at leaving hidden messages, lol.

I do love her art!
Marine

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2011
I agree,there is something written in the water.
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#7 Jan 14, 2011
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#8 Jan 14, 2011
RedWing7 wrote:
3) She completed quite a few paintings in her last 2 months that she was alive..Not sure why
She ran out of whitewash. The thing in the basement was her real work of art.
RedWing7 wrote:
Has anyone from the BPD analyzed the art for clues?
They aren't that clever.
Old South

AOL

#9 Jan 14, 2011
RedWing7 wrote:
In answer to your question about advanced art classes, I wouldn't exactly call them "advanced". I studied art in school and later in life, I studied under a couple of professional artists. Frankly, I haven't heard of leaving messages in art, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I was focused on getting a good likeness of the subject, so much that putting hidden messages in a work never occurred to me.

I've often thought about her turning out so many pictures during the last months of her life. In comparison, I worked very slowly; consequently I didn't turn out very many completed paintings. I'm no longer able to paint due to shaky hands, but I love it so much I'm considering giving it another try. Anyway, since she seemed so suddenly prolific (if that's the right word), it makes me wonder if she had been painting all along and someone, maybe John, Pam, or Nedra, decided to release her work at one time, or near the same time, which gives the impression that she was working on them up till the time of her death. But, again, some artists work faster than others. I know I'm slow, so that could account for it, too.

I love her work, too. She had a distinch flare. You can see it in her strokes and intermingling of colors. I think her paintings are literally an extension of her personality.

I'll take another look and see if I can see what you and Deb see.
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 14, 2011
The only things revealing in those paintings is a person desperately trying to be a simpleton.
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#11 Jan 14, 2011
RedWing7 wrote:
I can see tons of hidden letters in her paintings..
Name one.
tennessee

Dunlap, TN

#13 Jan 14, 2011
have you looked at the painting HOPE? it looks like a little girl or angel with a crown on her head with a red broken heart and looks like a reflection of it in that horseshoe omega looking sign.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 14, 2011
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
She ran out of whitewash. The thing in the basement was her real work of art.
<quoted text>
They aren't that clever.
Brother Moon are you referring to JB as "The thing!" I hope not that's nasty, I have to tell you I do not believe Patsy killed JB as you well know, I've been thinking about your theory and yes I think your theory is somewhat interesting, exclude Patsy and I can see in many aspects where you are coming from.
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#15 Jan 14, 2011
Patsy knew next to nothing about painting. She exhibited no knowledge of color theory or expertise in handling materials. She had little talent for drawing. Her choice of acrylics is typical of someone that avoids the tougher to handle oils and watercolors. She emoted sacharine sentimentallity. She showed no signs of learning over time. Her best work, which is the only one she shows respect for painting in was an expressionist self portrait. She was out of her element with painting when her authentic area of creativity was probably writing. She did all those paintings at the end of her life for donation for sales for cancer benefits not for the love of art.
RedWing7

London, Canada

#16 Jan 14, 2011
Name one? I can probably name 20. Have a look at the paintings and hold your CTRL key while scrolling with your mouse wheel. This will allow you to zoom in and out. There's letters everywhere. Just aren't clear enough to put together. It's almost like a whole bunch of words were painted on a lower layer of the painting. Like I said having the actual painting would be best but I'm not about to spend those kind of dollars on Patsy's paintings.

BTW how do you quote on this forum?
deb

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jan 14, 2011
RedWing7 wrote:
Name one? I can probably name 20. Have a look at the paintings and hold your CTRL key while scrolling with your mouse wheel. This will allow you to zoom in and out. There's letters everywhere. Just aren't clear enough to put together. It's almost like a whole bunch of words were painted on a lower layer of the painting. Like I said having the actual painting would be best but I'm not about to spend those kind of dollars on Patsy's paintings.
BTW how do you quote on this forum?
Hit REPLY
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 14, 2011
click on reply upper right

name one letter please
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#19 Jan 14, 2011
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
My area of expertise happens to be symolism in religious artwork. I know what Leonardo put in his paintings and I doubt a tard like you knows anything about it. If you knew anything at all you wouldn't call him Da Vinci.
deb

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jan 14, 2011
BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
My area of expertise happens to be symolism in religious artwork. I know what Leonardo put in his paintings and I doubt a tard like you knows anything about it. If you knew anything at all you wouldn't call him Da Vinci.
And just what should I call him?? If you knew anything about him, you would not have capitalized the D in da -
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#22 Jan 14, 2011
deb wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what should I call him?? If you knew anything about him, you would not have capitalized the D in da -
Touche' about the D. He is known as Leonardo. And you know nothing about what he put in his paintings do you?
BrotherMoon

Denver, CO

#23 Jan 14, 2011
RedWing7 wrote:
Name one? I can probably name 20.
One will do, make it easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 21 min cottonstar 53
News Biggest police error over JonBenet revealed by ... 23 min Texxy 6
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 24 min detectress 124
News Five myths about the JonBenet Ramsey murder case 29 min Texxy 21
The state of JonBenet's bed the night of the mu... (Jul '15) 36 min jameson245 38
Music for the soul 47 min kauna 205
My theory 48 min Texxy 1,551
911 Call 1 hr Texxy 118
More from around the web