JonBenet and Jason Midyette - Paralle...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spice Pond

Mobile, AL

#27 Aug 24, 2013
Personally, I wish the Rams had been brought to trial. If they had, so many things would have been brought out in the open and clarified.

There wouldn't be any (hopefully) of this "he said", "she did" business floating around and all kinds of sources cited as proof of this and that.

Only thing is, with Hunter at the helm and the possibility of the Rams hiding "something", there would have been a plea bargain and we'd never know any more than we do now.

When I came back I had vowed I wouldn't let the slams get to me, and didn't -- for a while. Of course everyone will say I brought it on myself, but if you will go back and look, the Legal Eagle just couldn't bite her tongue or lash her claws. So here we are again.

But I'm going to do my best to ignore the slams and jibes once more and try to do what I set out to do. And that is to ILLUSTRATE WHY I believe that JMK was the person who killed JB (with a little help from someone in the family) and John has spent 17 years trying to hide what really happened.

So have at it -- or me, LOL.

And who knows, I just might drop out of the picture again. It was so nice and peaceful not having to put up with the RDI's on Topix.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#28 Aug 24, 2013
Why are all your posts about you?

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#29 Aug 24, 2013
Because they always are.
Because she doesn't like being corrected on her misinformation and berates anyone who corrects her, and has to make it all about her.

moonjack wrote:
Why are all your posts about you?

Location hidden

#31 Aug 25, 2013
It's the smoking gun that answers all the questions about what was so wrong in the Ramsey family.

Both children exhibited this bizarre behavior of defecating in their clothing and not using the toilet. This was documented for years from multiple sources. It means both children were the victims of ongoing incestual sexual abuse and probably had been for most of their short lives. These children were screaming for help, they were angry and full of rage.

This family had a mental health therapist for the children because they were so unstable. The Ramseys didn't need a mentally deranged outsider to kill Jonbenet because they were already mentally unfit themselves living in crisis mode.

Burke clubbed Jonbenet and the parents covered up with some help from the connections of affluence.

lulu Johnson

Edinburg, TX

#32 Aug 25, 2013
loads of crap no one knows for sure

Location hidden

#33 Aug 25, 2013
Lots of people know from the psychiatrist or psychologist treating the family along with Dr Beuf plus Burke, John, and Burke's half brother. The Ramsey family had been hiding something for a long time and this fits like a glove. Burke is still scared chitless and won't talk with law enforcement in any way shape or matter. John covers his arse with self serving wayward books and words that can't be questioned.

John Andrew Ramsey is the most likely person responsible for the chronic sexual abuse of his 2 young half siblings. Jonbenet's turned up at autopsy but Burke was not autopsied and his medical records have not been made public. JAR was more likely than John because his age and level of sexual maturity or development means he was more active, more curious, likely a walking hard on when the half siblings were in diapers and their genitals easily 'exposed'.

John Andrew was questioned by the Grand Jury but only about his father possibly abusing his isiters, never about what he himself may have done.

Is it legally incest when it's a half sibling? Is that why the dictionary in John's office was open to the word incest?

The truth will set them free.

Location hidden

#35 Aug 25, 2013
The minute the autopsy of Jonbenet showed she had been a victim of chronic sexual assault Burke should have been removed from the family situation, evaluated, and afforded a safe haven. Instead he was allowed to remain in the home and family, nothing but breeding contemp.

Here he is today, afraid to talk with police, afraid of the truth...

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#36 Aug 25, 2013
moonjack wrote:
The minute the autopsy of Jonbenet showed she had been a victim of chronic sexual assault Burke should have been removed from the family situation, evaluated, and afforded a safe haven. Instead he was allowed to remain in the home and family, nothing but breeding contemp.
Here he is today, afraid to talk with police, afraid of the truth...
Excellent point MJ

Once JBR was considered a victim of ongoing sexual abuse, even if it was debated by experts, had this been ANY other family, Burke would have been removed from the custody of his parents until they could ascertain that he was okay and not also a victim

ANY other family would have lost custody of the remaining child/children UNTIL authorities straightened it out one way or the other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jameson re simons (Jan '08) 1 hr Jolamom 64
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 11 hr icu2 453
InTouch and Enquirer this week 19 hr stoned luck aka ... 14
News Clooney's restraining order 19 hr stoned luck aka ... 26
The state of JonBenet's bed the night of the mu... (Jul '15) 20 hr candy 22
Sig Mon Just Wondering 65
Radaronline FOIA - JonBenet Ramsey case Sun stoned luck aka ... 29
More from around the web