Who is Gary Mcneil?
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 18, 2010
Detroit is there any way to confirm Gary actually knew FW ? Did FW's wife and kids know Gary as well?
Can it be established that Gary watched movies with FW in his home? Why was Gary in Boulder to begin with? Questions, questions.
Cyn

Pompano Beach, FL

#22 Dec 21, 2010
candy wrote:
Kevin McNeil. That's no conspiracy either. It was a hit and run, and he wasn't investigating the case.
LOL about Gary. I'm the closest to him, living less than an hour away on I-96 from the biggest serial killer in US history, according to Dan, yet he never bothers us, LOL.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO! Isn't it funny that Dan speaks to himself using those proxy changers?!?!?!

Since: Mar 07

Westland, MI

#23 Dec 23, 2010
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit did you actually testify in the murder of Tim King? Have you ever met and talked to Gary's sister? What motivated Gary to grab our 5 year old daughter, if this is true did you know before hand that Gary was drawn to children? How do you know for sure Gary dumped a black guy's body in a dumpster where you work? You are strong in your convictions about Gary yet he still remains a free man, how could one person get away with s many murders? I do not get the impression Gary even has a criminal record, yet you staunchly believe he has murdered numerous people. Do you have fear of Gary coming after you or your family members? What made you decide to expose Gary for crimes you believe he committed? How long have you actually known Gary? When he grabbed your daughter you say he was sweating profusely and in a trance, that sounds very scary what do you believe would cause this to happen, do you feel he has some type of disorder that brings on this kind of behavior? It sounds as though Gary comes from a good and loving family, what would cause Gary to hunt humans? I'm just curious and asking questions gives me a better understanding of how you see Gary's personality, you said in one post he was like a brother and you understood him, could you explain?
Yes I testified in the murder of Tim KIng. Once I belonged to a group called OCCK, dedicated to catching the Michigan 1976-77 OCCK child killer. There terri aka cody aka noone wanted the front so they flipperover, got my name from a post that accidentally went public. She has repeatedly posted my name, regularly accusing me without any proof of any klind of being a pedophile and she even posted photos of my home on this forum. She`s a stalker.
Gary once worked for my brothers father in law doing construction, using that job as a springboard top working for bigger companies. Gary often came over to my brothers house, where I lived when attending college. My brother told me that Gary owned a car identical to one sought in the child killings. The only thing is, that wasn`t public knowledge yet at that time. Gary had just told my brother that. A blue 1967 Pontiac tempest car which Gary had borrowed from me and Gary`s 1973 Lemansd car with bondo on the trunk were the 2 cars sought in the killings. Sorry I just bought a new computer and don`t have a non wired mouse so I can`t copy and paste, so I have to end this within 10 minutes or it will not post.

Westland, MI

#24 Dec 23, 2010
Cyn wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO! Isn't it funny that Dan speaks to himself using those proxy changers?!?!?!
Never had one. All my posts say Detroit. You`re an idiot.
CandyO

Rockford, IL

#25 Dec 23, 2010
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit did you actually testify in the murder of Tim King? Have you ever met and talked to Gary's sister? What motivated Gary to grab our 5 year old daughter, if this is true did you know before hand that Gary was drawn to children? How do you know for sure Gary dumped a black guy's body in a dumpster where you work? You are strong in your convictions about Gary yet he still remains a free man, how could one person get away with s many murders? I do not get the impression Gary even has a criminal record, yet you staunchly believe he has murdered numerous people. Do you have fear of Gary coming after you or your family members? What made you decide to expose Gary for crimes you believe he committed? How long have you actually known Gary? When he grabbed your daughter you say he was sweating profusely and in a trance, that sounds very scary what do you believe would cause this to happen, do you feel he has some type of disorder that brings on this kind of behavior? It sounds as though Gary comes from a good and loving family, what would cause Gary to hunt humans? I'm just curious and asking questions gives me a better understanding of how you see Gary's personality, you said in one post he was like a brother and you understood him, could you explain?
In answer to your first question - NO. There has been no trial for the Tim King murder or for the three children previous - Mark Stebbins, Jill robinson and Kristine Mihelich.
cody

Brighton, MI

#26 Dec 23, 2010
Good point CandyO.
Maybe he dreamed it after the coma.....
Danny boy, I do know you. The posts weren't put on here by accident, nor were they stolen.
All you have to do it go back into the old posts here.
Me ? Head of what ?
I only bother with you because of your sexual stories about dead children and all of your lies.
Gary did nothing.
Leave the kids alone.
Go after the Smiley face or cruise ship killer.

Westland, MI

#27 Dec 23, 2010
sean wrote:
I have been thinking about moving to Denver, do a google search for topix/denver or a variation, somehow go to this page. For the past hour almost 2, I have been reading stuff in here on different things. I keep seeing Gary Mcneils name brought up, as if you all know very well of who he is.
I do a google search, and it leads me back here, or other similar forums with some of the same posters posting stuff about him.
My question is, who is he? How is he connected to the "smiley-face" killings? Who is the evidence against him and who is the source of this stuff? What is the background on this guy, can someone give alittle info on him?Thank you, I admit I am alittle intrested.
Quite simply put Gary McNeil`s own sister named him as the Michigan Oakland County Child killer as did I. Noone went to trial for the murders. Gary intentionally left a pubic hair in the victims mouth to mislead the police. That way if he was accused it would lead the investigation away from him. I was given a subpoenae to testify in the investigation of the murder of Tim King. Poster Terri aka Cody claims to know me but we`ve never met. She only learned my name from a forum which we both belonged to when a private post was accidentally made public. Another poster helen Dagner had assumed another identity on the forum and was releasing confidential info that police had intrusted to the group, so per arrangement with Kdogg who ran the group I posted several b.s. posts to try to figure out which identity was really helen. Cody regularly posts much of this crap. She regularly stalks me, even posting my real name and photos of my home on this forum. So yes I was called to testify. Yes Gary`s own sister and I who have never met both named Gary as the Michigan child killer. yes police found photos of Gary`s car in his home which matched a car used in the killings and yes Gary had once borrowed my blue 1967 Pontiac lemans which matched another car seen at a body dump. Yes Gary does have a history of being named, even by members of his own family as a child killer and was in Mn when jacob Wetterling was abducted. His truck was also seen at the murder of morgan NICK in Alma arkansas and he showed my brother her internet photo.

Westland, MI

#28 Dec 23, 2010
Cyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn`t it funny how Cynbenet talks to herself without one!
CandyO

Rockford, IL

#29 Dec 24, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Quite simply put Gary McNeil`s own sister named him as the Michigan Oakland County Child killer as did I. Noone went to trial for the murders. Gary intentionally left a pubic hair in the victims mouth to mislead the police. That way if he was accused it would lead the investigation away from him. I was given a subpoenae to testify in the investigation of the murder of Tim King. Poster Terri aka Cody claims to know me but we`ve never met. She only learned my name from a forum which we both belonged to when a private post was accidentally made public. Another poster helen Dagner had assumed another identity on the forum and was releasing confidential info that police had intrusted to the group, so per arrangement with Kdogg who ran the group I posted several b.s. posts to try to figure out which identity was really helen. Cody regularly posts much of this crap. She regularly stalks me, even posting my real name and photos of my home on this forum. So yes I was called to testify. Yes Gary`s own sister and I who have never met both named Gary as the Michigan child killer. yes police found photos of Gary`s car in his home which matched a car used in the killings and yes Gary had once borrowed my blue 1967 Pontiac lemans which matched another car seen at a body dump. Yes Gary does have a history of being named, even by members of his own family as a child killer and was in Mn when jacob Wetterling was abducted. His truck was also seen at the murder of morgan NICK in Alma arkansas and he showed my brother her internet photo.
As much as I'd like to, I can't deny that Detroit spoke to LE concerning Tim King's case. HOWEVER, nothing he offered was significant. Helen Dagner ran the most comprehensive OCCK site on the net but due to personal reasons, she has chosen to privatize anything she is working on right now. She was not, nor ever has been a mole in the Yahoo group of which Detroit speaks. That mole was someone else, who, to this day, remains anonymous to all but three.

The photos of the car that Detroit speaks of was not THE car, in fact, that type of car still remains speculation based tire tracks and a snow impression found at Kristine's drop location. It is important to remember that it had begun to snow extensively when she was found and the scene was not in prisiine condition. There was investigation into the impressions and the make of vehicle that made the impressions was determined however, in no way was it positively link or "believed" to be a car used in her drop.

Cody may have posted his full name here at some point but it's listed prominently in the book 'Darker Than Night" about the killer Duval brothers in Michigan. Detroit testified in that trial as well and the ensuing hijinx makes for good courtroom comedy as he is questioned on why he believes the killers were not the Duval's but some else he knew. Go figure.

Detroit is welcome to make his name games, connections etc, on other victims, but when he involves the children murdered by the OCCK, I step in. He turns his suppositions into his own facts, weaves them into his epic killer story and then posits the whole thing as fact.

Westland, MI

#30 Dec 24, 2010
CandyO wrote:
<quoted text>As much as I'd like to, I can't deny that Detroit spoke to LE concerning Tim King's case. HOWEVER, nothing he offered was significant. Helen Dagner ran the most comprehensive OCCK site on the net but due to personal reasons, she has chosen to privatize anything she is working on right now. She was not, nor ever has been a mole in the Yahoo group of which Detroit speaks. That mole was someone else, who, to this day, remains anonymous to all but three.
The photos of the car that Detroit speaks of was not THE car, in fact, that type of car still remains speculation based tire tracks and a snow impression found at Kristine's drop location. It is important to remember that it had begun to snow extensively when she was found and the scene was not in prisiine condition. There was investigation into the impressions and the make of vehicle that made the impressions was determined however, in no way was it positively link or "believed" to be a car used in her drop.
Cody may have posted his full name here at some point but it's listed prominently in the book 'Darker Than Night" about the killer Duval brothers in Michigan. Detroit testified in that trial as well and the ensuing hijinx makes for good courtroom comedy as he is questioned on why he believes the killers were not the Duval's but some else he knew. Go figure.
Detroit is welcome to make his name games, connections etc, on other victims, but when he involves the children murdered by the OCCK, I step in. He turns his suppositions into his own facts, weaves them into his epic killer story and then posits the whole thing as fact.
FACT IS that Gary`s OWN SISTER named him as a serial child killer.
FACT IS that I testified under subpoena about the murder of tim king.
FACT IS Gary McNeil grabbed my 5 year old daughter onto his lap squeezing her in front of my wife and I, finally releasing her when I kept yelling at him, THEN BREAKING INTO A SWEAT AND WARNING US TO KEEP HER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM BECAUSE HE COULDN`T CONTROL HIMSELF.
FACT IS that a black man`s body was dumped into the dumpster where I worked. A neighbor saw Gary put the body in the dumpster, but wouldn`t tell police. According to Gary, the black guy was that hobo who sometimes tried to sleep in the building that I ran for my boss about a mile from there. Gary claimed that he and Paul B. had been disturbed by the hobo and killed him and dumped him in the dumpster. Paul had formerly buried bodies for convicted serial killer Leslie Allan Williams alongside half brothers, also both convicted killers, Michael Willis and Andy Trombley.
FACT IS that I presented police with 4 signed statements from 4 witnesses supporting my having seen Michael Willis in detroit when they murdered Diana Seiffert.
FACT IS that once Paul and Gary discussed that Gary killed the COFFEE girl and Paul didn`t bury her and the police found the body on Godfredson road in Ypsilanti.
FACT IS that Ypsilanti police agree that they found the KOVI woman`s body (25) on Godfredson road. COFFEE-KOVI
FACT IS that I never met Cody and she probably never met Gary either.
FACT IS Gary wants the title of Zodiac, worst serial killer of all time. Otherwise, why would he allow me to tell the world that he`s a killer? If he was innocent wouldn`t he at least drop us a line and protest his innocence? Either that or Cody`s just lying about having met him and she never really told him that I`m telling the world he`s a serial killer.

Westland, MI

#31 Dec 24, 2010
Cindy wrote:
Detroit is there any way to confirm Gary actually knew FW ? Did FW's wife and kids know Gary as well?
Can it be established that Gary watched movies with FW in his home? Why was Gary in Boulder to begin with? Questions, questions.
Gary told me this. I can certainly not establish this as fact. However, it certainly is A FACT that Gary discussed FLEET telling him where the key was kept to a house in Charlevoix where Gary claimed to have slept ON not in the targets bed and to have left a suitcase and cowboy boots there and the door unlocked, watching as the housekeeper arrived around 10am Thursday. About 4 years or so ago I became involved in the Jonbenet Ramsey murder after OCCK disbanded. Sure enough there was FLEET and the story about the suitcase and cowboy boots in Charlevoix. I saw those boots. They were black and about size 12 or larger. The suitcase was small. Other things that Gary said which match FACTS in JB murder are him wetting his finger to wipe off crusty blood in the cellar, him leaving the golf club in the yard, and his Valentines day murder of MichAEL (hELGOTH) WHERE HE LEFT THE VCR TAPE AND THE HAT WITH SBTC.
jONBENET Ramsey`s body was found on the 20th annniversary of the Michigan killings. Jill Robinson found 12-26-76. Jonbenet found on 12-26-96.
CandyO

Rockford, IL

#32 Dec 25, 2010
On Christmas Detroit? Really?
FACT: Lawson named Ted Lamborghine as the OCCK
FACT: Chris Busch named himself as the OCCK and later died.
FACT: Helen Dagner named John as the OCCK and he, ironically lived around the corner from Busch.
FACT: NONE OF THIS MEANS THAT IT IS FACT.

As for the rest of your "facts" - I know nothing. Couldn't care less if you ever met Cody (don't believe I said you did)- she is dogging you because you damage the memory of people she knew and you do with me. All I ask is that you keep the OCCK kids out of your spin. Simple.
cody

Brighton, MI

#33 Dec 25, 2010
CandyO wrote:
<quoted text>As much as I'd like to, I can't deny that Detroit spoke to LE concerning Tim King's case. HOWEVER, nothing he offered was significant. Helen Dagner ran the most comprehensive OCCK site on the net but due to personal reasons, she has chosen to privatize anything she is working on right now. She was not, nor ever has been a mole in the Yahoo group of which Detroit speaks. That mole was someone else, who, to this day, remains anonymous to all but three.
Yes, and thank you. Merry Christmas !!
cody

Brighton, MI

#34 Dec 25, 2010
Hum....Gary's last name isn't McNeil for one. Not McGreen either....
We know the Seiffert's and the McCracken's.
Gary is getting along quite well with his sister.
No one saw Gary put a body anywhere.
If ANY of your crap were true, any of it at all ??
Gary would be in jail. Hello ??
Your stories are insane and so are you.
I'm not digging up allllllllll your past lies, including the ones about me. Not worth it.....
Marlborough being a one way street....cigs...just nuts Danny ?? Just nuts ? I think you believe this crap now ? But, I don't like the idea of you caring for a three year old girl.....I will be taking care of that. I'm glad Candy spoke up about our children you like to destroy. Thanks.
That is hurtful Danny. I pray you never lose a child. None of your children ever suffer like these kids did.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#35 Dec 25, 2010
CandyO wrote:
<quoted text>In answer to your first question - NO. There has been no trial for the Tim King murder or for the three children previous - Mark Stebbins, Jill robinson and Kristine Mihelich.
Thanks Candy for your reply I was of the impression there was a trial whereas Detroit mentioned he was called to testify re: Tim King, thank you for clarifing that.

Westland, MI

#36 Dec 25, 2010
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Candy for your reply I was of the impression there was a trial whereas Detroit mentioned he was called to testify re: Tim King, thank you for clarifing that.
There was no trial because police lost the 2 hairs found on the first victim. Naturally the hair intentionally left in Tim King`s mouth by Gary to mislead the police didn`t match Gary. He left the hair there in case police suspected him, so that police couldn`t convict him. So when Gary`s sister named Gary as the killer in 2000, she gave police her mitochondrial DNA to be tested against the hair, because Gary didn`t want his DNA in CODIS. Gary`s free because he`s smarter than the police. Why did Gary`s sister who`s never met me or talked to me also name Gary as the Michigan child killer? Why did police find a photo in Gary`s house of his Lemans with bondo on the trunk exactly matching the Lemans used in the child killings? The other car seen at the body drop offs was my blue 1967 Pontiac Tempest which Gary borrowed. Since Gary was already cleared in 2000 because his DNA didn`t match the hair left in Tim King`s mouth, naturally they didn`t believe me in 2001 when I also named Garyas the OCCK.
CandyO

Rockford, IL

#37 Dec 26, 2010
And how EXACTLY was the hair in Tim King's mouth meant to throw them off the Gary trail? Never mind - I don't want to know because whatever you concoct isn't true.

And, once again, there is no FACT that a Leman's was used in any of the killings - with or without bondo. You are trying to force YOUR story into facts that aren't facts at all.
Cyn

Pompano Beach, FL

#38 Dec 26, 2010
Dan...you should be a fiction writer.
Cyn

Pompano Beach, FL

#39 Dec 26, 2010
Tim King's mouth was supposed to throw them off the Gary because of the hair found in his mouth. This is too disgusting. Dan you should be ashamed of yourself for writing such thing. But hey if Gary is so MONSTOROUS then why did you and/or your wife allow him in the room with your 5 year old daughter????????? If he is such a CONFESSED child molester why on Earth was he near to YOUR child? Besides, how can you proudly say that a man did that to your kid and you did NOT kill him or even beat him up??? It's hard to believe that a pedophile would do that right infront of a child's parents anyway!
CandyO

Rockford, IL

#40 Dec 26, 2010
DNA wasn't a science back then so I doubt Gary planted a hair in Tim's mouth to throw them off his trail...unless he was concocting his superhero kill list and was including himself as a superhero because he knew DNA would someday be a clincher in determining guilt.

Cyn - you are right. Why on earth would anyone allow their precious child to be in the same house as a molester? And then to proudly announce it? It doesn't add up to normal to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ARE YOU KATH...? On 911 Call 1 hr KCinNYC 7
Didn't the Ramseys recognize the note pad paper? (Jul '09) 2 hr KCinNYC 1,005
The case is not a mystery. It's simply abuse. 4 hr Tex- 3
Peter Boyles and the JonBenet Ramsey case (Jun '13) 4 hr Tex- 72
JBR's Palm....Who Drew on Her Hand? (Dec '16) 4 hr Tex- 28
Pretty One Sided Indeed!! (Dec '16) 4 hr berrytea333 25
John Ramsey was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Nov '16) 4 hr Non-state Actor 17
More from around the web