Who is Gary Mcneil?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sean

Tempe, AZ

#1 Dec 17, 2010
I have been thinking about moving to Denver, do a google search for topix/denver or a variation, somehow go to this page. For the past hour almost 2, I have been reading stuff in here on different things. I keep seeing Gary Mcneils name brought up, as if you all know very well of who he is.

I do a google search, and it leads me back here, or other similar forums with some of the same posters posting stuff about him.

My question is, who is he? How is he connected to the "smiley-face" killings? Who is the evidence against him and who is the source of this stuff? What is the background on this guy, can someone give alittle info on him?Thank you, I admit I am alittle intrested.
cody

Brighton, MI

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Detroit Dan will dispute this......we are enemies.
Gary's last name isn't McNeil.
It's not McGreen either.
For Gary's privacy, I won't reveal his name.
As for Gary McNeil ? He is Dan - aka Detroit.
THAT Gary has killed the four Oakland County kids in Michigan, JonBenet, he's the cruise ship killer, the smiley face killer, who else ??
I think he has a bout 100 or more victims now ??
Sean, think for yourself, read ALL of the posts.
It is a man, well a sick man, making up sad sometimes sexual stories.
Gary was questioned one time, in one murder, many years ago. He didn't do it. He's in the clear and lives with his sister.
You can IM me at the name flipover if you'd like to know more.
Terri
Arvada

Denver, CO

#3 Dec 17, 2010
17 Dec 10

There was a Boulder City Spokesman named
McNeil ... can't think of his first name at present. He was hit and killed by a taxi in Amsterdam ca. 1998. There have been several deaths of people delving into the Ramsey case.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Kevin McNeil. That's no conspiracy either. It was a hit and run, and he wasn't investigating the case.

LOL about Gary. I'm the closest to him, living less than an hour away on I-96 from the biggest serial killer in US history, according to Dan, yet he never bothers us, LOL.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#5 Dec 17, 2010
Correction: His name was spelled Kelvin McNeill.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#6 Dec 17, 2010
Kelvin had left the BPD as a spokesperson, and was killed in Amsterdam, not investigating the Ramsey case, as has been written by Ramsey case conspiracy theorists, but attending the GAY GAMES as a gay activist, which he also was in Boulder...

Editors' Note: Kelvin Fitzgerald McNeill, age 28, was fatally injured while attending the Gay Games in Amsterdam. Kelvin was a keenly respected community-based and nationally-focused activist in Colorado, where he worked for justice for all peoples. His loss is suffered greatly, while his memory is proud and strong.

http://www.colorado.edu/journals/standards/V6...

Since: Mar 07

Westland, MI

#7 Dec 18, 2010
sean wrote:
I have been thinking about moving to Denver, do a google search for topix/denver or a variation, somehow go to this page. For the past hour almost 2, I have been reading stuff in here on different things. I keep seeing Gary Mcneils name brought up, as if you all know very well of who he is.
I do a google search, and it leads me back here, or other similar forums with some of the same posters posting stuff about him.
My question is, who is he? How is he connected to the "smiley-face" killings? Who is the evidence against him and who is the source of this stuff? What is the background on this guy, can someone give alittle info on him?Thank you, I admit I am alittle intrested.
I am the source of the information. Gary is an alleged serial killer whose own sister turned him in as the Michigan killer in 2000 as I did in 2001. I was then subpoenaed to testify in the murder of Tim King. Gary attempted to grab my 5 year old daughter in front of my wife and i, grabbing her and squeezing her hard, off in a trance and sweating profusely, finally releasing her after i continually kept yelling at him and calling him by name, and as a result Gary was banned from our home. Some time later he dumped a black guys body in the dumpster where I work. The neighbor had seen him with me in the past and saw him put the body in there but wouldn`t testify. I just got this new laptiop and I don`t have a mouse so i can`t copy and paste, so I have to limit my time posting. Don`t listen to Cody, she`s a stalker. The JB murder was redoing the Michigan killings on the 20th anniversary. Jill Robinson was found 12-26-76 and Jonbenet hidden in the cellar to be found 12-26-96. Gary believes himself to be the 2nd Zodiac killer. After the murder of JB Gary decided to go for the title of the killer with the most victims and began the Smiley face murders. There are about 200 smiley face victims thus far in the U.S. and canada. Victims feet have been found in Canada in sneakers. Then after i talked about gary being the cruise ship killer within 2 months victims feet were found in sneakers along cruise lines in spain and england.
sean

Tempe, AZ

#8 Dec 18, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I am the source of the information. Gary is an alleged serial killer whose own sister turned him in as the Michigan killer in 2000 as I did in 2001. I was then subpoenaed to testify in the murder of Tim King. Gary attempted to grab my 5 year old daughter in front of my wife and i, grabbing her and squeezing her hard, off in a trance and sweating profusely, finally releasing her after i continually kept yelling at him and calling him by name, and as a result Gary was banned from our home. Some time later he dumped a black guys body in the dumpster where I work. The neighbor had seen him with me in the past and saw him put the body in there but wouldn`t testify. I just got this new laptiop and I don`t have a mouse so i can`t copy and paste, so I have to limit my time posting. Don`t listen to Cody, she`s a stalker. The JB murder was redoing the Michigan killings on the 20th anniversary. Jill Robinson was found 12-26-76 and Jonbenet hidden in the cellar to be found 12-26-96. Gary believes himself to be the 2nd Zodiac killer. After the murder of JB Gary decided to go for the title of the killer with the most victims and began the Smiley face murders. There are about 200 smiley face victims thus far in the U.S. and canada. Victims feet have been found in Canada in sneakers. Then after i talked about gary being the cruise ship killer within 2 months victims feet were found in sneakers along cruise lines in spain and england.
How did you know Gary, where did he grab your daughter, and why? Was he on trial for murder? Do you have proof of him being the alleged smiley face killer? Why change his MO and start waxing people as the cruise line killer?

How old is Gary? At what age did he started killing? What evidence did you and his sister have that he was serial killer? Now I am not trying to badger you, or trying to start an argument. I am actually kinda curious as to how you have come up with these theorys.

How do you know he wants to be the world record holder for most kills? Who is this black guy whos body he dumped? Do you have any info as to the source of that particular case? Thanks for your time. What is the evidence of JB? Was she his first? How did he choose her? Why go from michigan to Colorado? Lastly..Get a mouse foo, go to walmart its aint that expensive.
cody

Brighton, MI

#9 Dec 18, 2010
sean wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know Gary, where did he grab your daughter, and why? Was he on trial for murder? Do you have proof of him being the alleged smiley face killer? Why change his MO and start waxing people as the cruise line killer?
How old is Gary? At what age did he started killing? What evidence did you and his sister have that he was serial killer? Now I am not trying to badger you, or trying to start an argument. I am actually kinda curious as to how you have come up with these theorys.
How do you know he wants to be the world record holder for most kills? Who is this black guy whos body he dumped? Do you have any info as to the source of that particular case? Thanks for your time. What is the evidence of JB? Was she his first? How did he choose her? Why go from michigan to Colorado? Lastly..Get a mouse foo, go to walmart its aint that expensive.
Dude, do yourself a favor. Just read all of his old posts. Hell, just read the one he just posted ? I don't stalk him, don't call, nothing......I do call him a pedophile which is what he is.
Gary is fine, even Candy posted on it. He's no killer, no pedophile. Not the real Gary. McNeil is Dan aka Detroit.
cody

Brighton, MI

#10 Dec 18, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I am the source of the information. Gary is an alleged serial killer whose own sister turned him in as the Michigan killer in 2000 as I did in 2001. I was then subpoenaed to testify in the murder of Tim King. Gary attempted to grab my 5 year old daughter in front of my wife and i, grabbing her and squeezing her hard, off in a trance and sweating profusely, finally releasing her after i continually kept yelling at him and calling him by name, and as a result Gary was banned from our home. Some time later he dumped a black guys body in the dumpster where I work. The neighbor had seen him with me in the past and saw him put the body in there but wouldn`t testify. I just got this new laptiop and I don`t have a mouse so i can`t copy and paste, so I have to limit my time posting. Don`t listen to Cody, she`s a stalker. The JB murder was redoing the Michigan killings on the 20th anniversary. Jill Robinson was found 12-26-76 and Jonbenet hidden in the cellar to be found 12-26-96. Gary believes himself to be the 2nd Zodiac killer. After the murder of JB Gary decided to go for the title of the killer with the most victims and began the Smiley face murders. There are about 200 smiley face victims thus far in the U.S. and canada. Victims feet have been found in Canada in sneakers. Then after i talked about gary being the cruise ship killer within 2 months victims feet were found in sneakers along cruise lines in spain and england.
Danny, you need to be in a psyc place or in jail. Same sick stories I see......
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 18, 2010
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, do yourself a favor. Just read all of his old posts. Hell, just read the one he just posted ? I don't stalk him, don't call, nothing......I do call him a pedophile which is what he is.
Gary is fine, even Candy posted on it. He's no killer, no pedophile. Not the real Gary. McNeil is Dan aka Detroit.
Hi Cody
You defend Gary and you appear to believe he is innocent, it sounds as though you know him and regard him as a friend, I read Detroit's posts haven't gotten through all of them, there is much to read, his posts are so detailed it's difficult to know what to believe, did Gary in fact even know Fleet White? Have you and Gary ever discussed the posts that are written about him on these boards? Would Gary be willing to comment if a new thread/forum was started "Questions for Gary" what is being said in Detroit's posts is very accusatory and he truly believes the information he posts to be correct or he would not post it,there are some incriminating posts about Gary and I'm trying to fathom why Detroit would post about Gary knowing full well what the repercussions could be legally yet that does not stop Detroit from posting about Gary, I just can't comprehend why Gary puts up with Detroit's comments if Detroit's comments are untrue, I would not tolerate someone making such statements about me, I'd have my lawyer breathing down that person's neck in a New York minute, and all posts removed. It would be interesting to know how Gary feels about what is being said about him in as much detail as Detroit posts.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 18, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
Detroit did you actually testify in the murder of Tim King? Have you ever met and talked to Gary's sister? What motivated Gary to grab our 5 year old daughter, if this is true did you know before hand that Gary was drawn to children? How do you know for sure Gary dumped a black guy's body in a dumpster where you work? You are strong in your convictions about Gary yet he still remains a free man, how could one person get away with s many murders? I do not get the impression Gary even has a criminal record, yet you staunchly believe he has murdered numerous people. Do you have fear of Gary coming after you or your family members? What made you decide to expose Gary for crimes you believe he committed? How long have you actually known Gary? When he grabbed your daughter you say he was sweating profusely and in a trance, that sounds very scary what do you believe would cause this to happen, do you feel he has some type of disorder that brings on this kind of behavior? It sounds as though Gary comes from a good and loving family, what would cause Gary to hunt humans? I'm just curious and asking questions gives me a better understanding of how you see Gary's personality, you said in one post he was like a brother and you understood him, could you explain?
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 18, 2010
Sorry I would like to correct the above post, it isn't our daughter it's your daughter Detroit, I missed the y sorry about that.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 18, 2010
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Cody why is it you feel Detroit is a pedophile? You've read Detroit's posts obviously, did you read anything that made you wonder? Why would Detroit make up such horrendous stories about someone he once considered like a brother. The only way to understand Detroit's posts fully is to ask questions, I hope you don't mind. Do you know Detroit personally?
cody

Brighton, MI

#15 Dec 18, 2010
Lord have mercy.......
I can't sit here and write the long story of Dan or Gary.......
I know Gary. He's quiet and strange, but he's not a killer. If he is, it's one victim, big if.
He lives with his sister. I don't think he's ever done anything to any kid. He was a suspect in one, then cleared. Do you really think Gary killed allllllll these people ?? Dan would STAY friends with him from the Michigan murders, to JonBenet's murder, to the cruise ship killings, to the smiley face killer ???? Good friend. It's all Dan.
I don't have the time to stay up and do this.
You need to read his old old posts to know Dan.
I would feel safer with Gary next door to me, not Dan. My kids would be safer too.
Tim's case ?? OMG. I have that on my computer.
He's a nut. He woke up from a coma after being hit by a truck and God revealed these things to him.
PM me if you like under "flipover".
I'm going to bed.
cody

Brighton, MI

#16 Dec 18, 2010
Gary was an acquaintance of my brother. He drove a white Monte carlo used in the child killings. Gary never did well with girls. He went gay and hit on me. The killers gay. He molested both boys, but not the girls. 3 of the victims were smothered. Once Gary threatened to smother me with a pillow, but my brother came in and interrupted him. I had a blue car that I smashed the front of and sold the neighbor across the street. He replaced the bumper and touched up the front with house paint. I think Gary got the paint from him. I recently got Internet and I see that Jill Robinson had a bike. After I smashed the blue car I bought a black LeMans from Gary. Gary said I spilled the paint right here, the bike was right here and she laid there. Now I find out that the bike had blue paint on it. Gary asked did I want a pair of shoes or boots something, then he said they`re too small anyway. Then he said he gave them to someone else anyway. I asked why did you ask me then, who is this anyway
(that he gave the shoes to. he didn`t have a ton of friends)? Gary said I`ll introduce you. About a month later he pulled up with a guy in the guys car, the guy riding passenger. He said you wanted to meet him. I had no idea what Gary was talking about said hi and they left. Some time later Gary came in and threw a pair of red kids boots on my brothers table. He said that they were the guys in the car that I`d met and he didn`t want them anymore, that he quit. I said what guy? He said the guy I met in the car that he`d given the shoes to. I had said I wanted them, here they were. I told him he was nuts and he put the boots back in his car. Recently I learned that Mark stebbins boots were missing when the body was dumped. That`s why Tim King was tied up with rope marks because the accomplice quit. All 4 kids were killed on Holidays Valentines Day, Christmas, New Years, and St. Patricks day.(So was Jon Benet Ramsay and Gary mentioned Smoky Mt. right near Boulder. Gary said a guy
out west taught him how to tie knots.) Gary told me he was butt fucking some guy and that he gave the cross off the Mihelich girl to the guy and he put it in a cigar box and moved to Wyoming. Norbergs wife found the cross in a cigar box in Wyoming. In 2001 police swabbed me and showed me PHOTOS of the white Monte Carlo and black Lemans that they`d retrieved FROM THE KILLERS HOUSE.(The black Lemans was stolen when Paul ran it into a bikers car.)Police didn`t do anything because when I was 17 I was hit by a truck was clinically dead twice and have had short term amnesia and a history of DUI and because I also claim to have been to serial killer Leslie Alan Williams house in 1983. When Williams asscoiates Andy Trombley and Michael Willis killed Deanna Seifert they came to my house and asked me for my PUBIC HAIR. I presented 4 witness statements regarding the Deanna Seifert case including 2 witnesses that saw them ask me for my PUBIC HAIR and one witness that saw them shoot at us.
Police cannot believe that Leslie Alan Williams trained serial killers. They`d prefer to let the killers run free. A preacher once told me God had preserved me so that I could help catch killers and show God was real and above the psychics. Yes I`ve been clinically dead twice.
cody

Brighton, MI

#17 Dec 18, 2010
Here's some for you......need more ?
He doesn't keep in touch with Gary.
Gary ignores him. Not worried.
We knew the Seifert family. That pisses me off too.
So much more....
Night
cody

Brighton, MI

#18 Dec 18, 2010
Oh, Danny wrote the above -- I wish Gary would bring that pillow back ??
Next Dan will say I'm a stalker, I call him, drive by, new Saad, don't know him, etc......
Don't much care. He needs to locked up and away from that 3 year old !
cody

Brighton, MI

#19 Dec 18, 2010
Did it post ?? Can't tell. It was long......
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 18, 2010
cody wrote:
Lord have mercy.......
I can't sit here and write the long story of Dan or Gary.......
I know Gary. He's quiet and strange, but he's not a killer. If he is, it's one victim, big if.
He lives with his sister. I don't think he's ever done anything to any kid. He was a suspect in one, then cleared. Do you really think Gary killed allllllll these people ?? Dan would STAY friends with him from the Michigan murders, to JonBenet's murder, to the cruise ship killings, to the smiley face killer ???? Good friend. It's all Dan.
I don't have the time to stay up and do this.
You need to read his old old posts to know Dan.
I would feel safer with Gary next door to me, not Dan. My kids would be safer too.
Tim's case ?? OMG. I have that on my computer.
He's a nut. He woke up from a coma after being hit by a truck and God revealed these things to him.
PM me if you like under "flipover".
I'm going to bed.
Thanks for you reply Cody and good night, later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million Miles of Urine 6 min heatherk79 31
Dale Yeager Got Patsy's Goat 12 min berrytea333 14
Burke is Quite the Scapegoat 14 min KCinNYC 29
Rubber Gloves 15 min berrytea333 20
Jonbenet`s Hymen (Jul '08) 16 min kittkatt44 43
strange things. 24 min Anonymous 26
Friends Smuggled Burke Back in the House 27 min Anonymous 5
More from around the web