Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Count of Monte Cristo wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple yes or no answer was all that was asked of you.
One more time:
Do you concede the possibility that at least one of these touch DNA samples could be from an intruder who brutally murdered JonBenet?
I have answered your questions repeatedly. Unfortunate that you don't like the response.
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Count of Monte Cristo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you have yet to LEARN and ACCEPT what an indictment actually is and what a grand jury actually does. Look it up.
Here's a head start for you: An indictment is NOT a Judgment of Conviction.
You asked if I had ever met the Grand Jury. You can ask the same questions repeatedly and you will get the same responses. Find another cause to whet your contrarian appetite, perhaps advocating that the earth is flat...

Since: Oct 08

Grande Prairie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

learnin wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Steve answered your question by stating it is, statistically, possible that one of those miniscule DNA samples belongs to an intruder.
You ask what evidence points to a Ramsey.
1. Child's body found in home. Statistics point to likelihood of
family member being involved.
2. No credible evidence of an intruder.
3. Evidence that shows staging. In other words, this was not a kidnapping.
4. The body being cleaned, dressed and covered. Evidence of someone who cared.
5. Items used from the house in the commission of this crime.
6. Ransom note displays knowledge of Ramseys and lay of house. It's either a Ramsey or a close acquaintance.
7. Ramsey behavior. Lawyering up. Avoiding police, etc. etc.
8. Patsy Ramsey handwriting, grammar, etc., similar to ransom note
author.
9. Pineapple ingested by victim within hour of death when parents say victim was put to bed asleep.
10. Patsy Ramsey's fingerprint on dish that has pineapple in it and the pineapple is matched to that found in victim's UGI tract.
11. Ramsey's demanding police files and their previous statements before agreeing to interview.
12. John wanting to fly out of Boulder when his little girl's body is discovered.
Need I go on?
Learnin’s List my comments in CAPS)

1. Child's body found in home. Statistics point to likelihood of family member being involved. NO, THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING OF STATISTICS. STATISTICS MAY SHOW US THAT IN MOST CASES X IS TRUE, BUT THEY DO NOT TELL US WHAT IS LIKELY TO BE TRUE IN ANY INDIVIDUAL CASE.

2. No credible evidence of an intruder. THE CURRENT DA SAYS THAT THE EVIDENCE IS EQUIVOCAL, LEADING IN BOTH DIRECTIONS (GOING NOWHERE). THAT MEANS CREDIBLE EVIDENCE OF AN INTRUDER. THERE MAY BE “INNOCENT” EXPLANATIONS FOR THIS EVIDENCE, BUT WE CANNOT SAY THAT IT DOES NOT EXIST.

3. Evidence that shows staging. In other words, this was not a kidnapping. ANYONE CAN STAGE ANYTHING FOR ANYONE.

4. The body being cleaned, dressed and covered. Evidence of someone who cared. ANYONE COULD CARE OR FEEL REMORSE; HOWEVER THIS MAY BE ONLY EVIDENCE OF A KILLER WITH FORENSIC CONCERNS.

5. Items used from the house in the commission of this crime. ANYONE IN THE HOME WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO THOSE ITEMS AND YES, SOMETIMES CRIMINALS MAKE USE OF FOUND ITEMS. THE FLIP SIDE TO THIS IS THAT SOME ITEMS USED COULD NOT BE SOURCED TO THE HOUSE AND/OR ARE MISSING FROM THE HOUSE (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF EVIDENCE CONSISTENT WITH AN INTRUDER EXPLANATION)

6. Ransom note displays knowledge of Ramseys and lay of house. It's either a Ramsey or a close acquaintance. OR SOMEONE WHO “RESEARCHED” HIS VICTIMS. AND, MAYBE THE “INSIDE INFO” HAS BEEN OVERSTATED.

7. Ramsey behavior. Lawyering up. Avoiding police, etc. etc. MAKES THEM LOOK GUILTY TO MANY, DOES NOT MAKE THEM GUILTY. ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATIONS ABOUND.

8. Patsy Ramsey handwriting, grammar, etc., similar to ransom note author. OPINIONS VARY. ON A SCALE OF RELIABILITY AND ACCEPTABILITY DNA FORENSIC ANALYSIS AND HANDWRITING/LINGUISTICS ARE AT OPPOSITE ENDS. IF YOU’RE CONCERNED WITH BIAS AND SUBJECTIVITY AND ERROR RATES WITH DNA ANALYSIS, THEN YOU SHOULDN’T BE TOUTING ANY OF THIS HANDWRITING/LINGUISTIC STUFF.

9. Pineapple ingested by victim within hour of death when parents say victim was put to bed asleep. OPINIONS VARY. TELLS US NOTHING ABOUT CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH PINEAPPLE WAS EATEN. TELLS US NOTHING ABOUT WHO KILLED HER.

10. Patsy Ramsey's fingerprint on dish that has pineapple in it and the pineapple is matched to that found in victim's UGI tract. SO?

11. Ramsey's demanding police files and their previous statements before agreeing to interview. ISN’T #11 REALLY JUST #7?

12. John wanting to fly out of Boulder when his little girl's body is discovered. THIS TOO, IS REALLY JUST #7.

AK
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

print girl wrote:
<quoted text> I was there?
NJ here, what are you posting?
Not much of a case here left for you to solve. The Ramseys were responsible. Its basically all over for the IDI except for the overt SPAM.
The Truth Hurts

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of a case here left for you to solve. The Ramseys were responsible. Its basically all over for the IDI except for the overt SPAM.
Hey, Steve. Please don't quote the troll. As you can see, his posts have been removed and will no doubt continue to be.:)
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Steve. Please don't quote the troll. As you can see, his posts have been removed and will no doubt continue to be.:)
Goog point. It is just that there are so many of them on here that I do not know where to start.
The Truth Hurts

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>
Goog point. It is just that there are so many of them on here that I do not know where to start.
No, there really aren't so many. For the past few days it's all been one person, that "M Michigan" idjit. He uses a proxy server and changes hats (usually to something stupid) and pretends he is his own fan club. LOL
He claims to be an investigator for the JB case which is a complete lie but believe it or not, there are some people in here who are dumb enough to believe it.
Just ignore him and report his posts. Topix knows the scoop.:)
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there really aren't so many. For the past few days it's all been one person, that "M Michigan" idjit. He uses a proxy server and changes hats (usually to something stupid) and pretends he is his own fan club. LOL
He claims to be an investigator for the JB case which is a complete lie but believe it or not, there are some people in here who are dumb enough to believe it.
Fair enough but something tells me Brother Moon isn't too far behind M Michigan and his imaginary friends ;) Just saying...
Steve Eller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

BrotherMoon wrote:
<quoted text>
But Stupid Eller found a bff.
I was actually referring to Blue Moon/Blue Bottle/Brother Banquo. Go make up some more imaginary friends have them call Peter Boyles show and take the blame for sounding so retarded ;)

“Nothing is foolproof to a”

Since: Jul 10

sufficiently talented fool

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I agree it is only one, and they try to make it look like a certain poster -(flavor of the day)- they even brought up Klonopin in one of the quotes they changed which differed from what the original poster wrote - and we all know that was a Franky-ism!

It is their favorite pasttime, to spam the board since no one will engage with them when they come on and post under their own hats.

Best to not quote and just report the post so that Topix will review/remove their spam posts.
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

DrSeussMd wrote:
...... and we all know that was a Franky-ism!....

<quoted text>
LOL Seuss

I guess that answers RT's question ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 431 of431
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 10 hr JTF 7,397
Boulder Police to take over Ramsey case (Feb '09) 18 hr Lovely 9
Boulder in the 70s Apr 16 gotgum 7
Similarities between the Ramseys and Jeffrey Da... Apr 16 smashmk 1
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Apr 15 updates 1,595
Hair Apr 12 JimmyWells 5
Undisclosed crime scene images. Apr 11 candy 5
•••
•••