Patsy Ramsey guilty Boulder DA coveri...

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#587 Sep 17, 2010
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
Cereal has never gotten me in trouble. Does cereal get a lot of people in trouble? I really need to know because I do likes my cereal.
Only that once when I listened to what my Rice Krispies were telling me did cereal get me in trouble!:)

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#588 Sep 18, 2010
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
Cereal has never gotten me in trouble. Does cereal get a lot of people in trouble? I really need to know because I do likes my cereal.
I'm wondering if they tested Tony the Tiger's DNA. What about snap, crackle and pop's DNA? I think snap and pop had iron clad alibis but can't swear for crackle. They are a "group of individuals" after all and possibly even CEREAL killers

Sorry, but I can't believe I was the first one to use that line lol and I apologize for not being able to resist the temptation to do that ;)
hahahaha

West Babylon, NY

#589 Oct 4, 2010
hahahaha all you people bashing heather in 2006, what happen now? hahahaha guess YOU GUYS were wrong. hahahahaha
Karen

Pfafftown, NC

#590 Mar 3, 2011
Well for the surviving relatives sake, I'm sorry Patsy is dead. But for the sake of her son and other children in the neighborhood at least she can't kill again.
Lynette

Alberton, South Africa

#591 Mar 4, 2011
Karen wrote:
Well for the surviving relatives sake, I'm sorry Patsy is dead. But for the sake of her son and other children in the neighborhood at least she can't kill again.
She never killed in the first place, she never killed at all. What an arrogant, terrible thing to say.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#592 Mar 4, 2011
Lynette wrote:
<quoted text> She never killed in the first place, she never killed at all. What an arrogant, terrible thing to say.
There's a lot of that around here. Funny you should choose THIS arrogant and terrible post to comment on

It's almost as arrogant and terrible as molestation accusations without evidence....almost
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#601 Mar 15, 2011
May 31, 2000 John and Patsy square off against former Boulder police detective Steve Thomas. Larry King Live CNN. Has anyone read this?
Cindy

Chicago, IL

#602 Mar 15, 2011
"Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?(Interview with Steve Thomas and the Ramseys)
AIRDATE: May 31, 2000
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00...
joejam

Lindsay, OK

#603 Mar 16, 2011
Heather wrote:
This is just my personal opinion after summing up what I've seen/read......Patsy was jealous of her beautiful and talented daughter, because she was going to grow up to have a bright future and be a beautiful woman. Patsy had cancer and was not that attractive, and knew she would die. Also, I believe the father may have been molesting the little girl, which also enraged Patsy, making her feel sexually inadequite to her husband. So Patsy murders the child out of pure jealousy (too much evidence points to this ie: ransom note, same cloths from night before, garrot was made with her painting supplies, and if you watch her interviews closly her body language indicates lying). John Ramsey knew this, and covered it all up by "botching" the crime scene and by paying off the Colorado DA's office, who have clearly been at odds with the Boulder PD since the very begginning. Not to mention, the Ramsey's have forged close relationships with many of the men from the Colorado DA's office (how convenient). Several attended Patsy's funneral and 2 were pallbearers. In interviews with them, when confronted about evidence pointing to Patsy, their responses were usually "it's circumstantial" or "it's just not possible for a parent(s) to do such a thing to their child". BS! You read/hear about parents abusing, molesting, torturing, and killing their children ALL THE TIME! With today's technology and the insurmountable evidence, this case should be solved. But for some reason, some evidence has never been tested/measured and it sure seems to me that someone's looking the other way. PATSY RAMSEY BURN IN HELL!! They are guilty and the intruder theory was a plot devised by the DA to deter people from thinking it was the Ramsey's.
uh, you have not right to burn someone in hell. Not your judgement unless you are right along side them.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#604 Mar 16, 2011
Cindy wrote:
May 31, 2000 John and Patsy square off against former Boulder police detective Steve Thomas. Larry King Live CNN. Has anyone read this?
Where have you been? Any serious case follower has seen the interview or at least read the transcripts years ago. Try to keep up.:)
Aaron

Federal Way, WA

#606 Jun 7, 2011
Hey Heather, what's your number girl :)
Aaron

Federal Way, WA

#607 Jun 7, 2011
Heather wrote:
This is just my personal opinion after summing up what I've seen/read......Patsy was jealous of her beautiful and talented daughter, because she was going to grow up to have a bright future and be a beautiful woman. Patsy had cancer and was not that attractive, and knew she would die. Also, I believe the father may have been molesting the little girl, which also enraged Patsy, making her feel sexually inadequite to her husband. So Patsy murders the child out of pure jealousy (too much evidence points to this ie: ransom note, same cloths from night before, garrot was made with her painting supplies, and if you watch her interviews closly her body language indicates lying). John Ramsey knew this, and covered it all up by "botching" the crime scene and by paying off the Colorado DA's office, who have clearly been at odds with the Boulder PD since the very begginning. Not to mention, the Ramsey's have forged close relationships with many of the men from the Colorado DA's office (how convenient). Several attended Patsy's funneral and 2 were pallbearers. In interviews with them, when confronted about evidence pointing to Patsy, their responses were usually "it's circumstantial" or "it's just not possible for a parent(s) to do such a thing to their child". BS! You read/hear about parents abusing, molesting, torturing, and killing their children ALL THE TIME! With today's technology and the insurmountable evidence, this case should be solved. But for some reason, some evidence has never been tested/measured and it sure seems to me that someone's looking the other way. PATSY RAMSEY BURN IN HELL!! They are guilty and the intruder theory was a plot devised by the DA to deter people from thinking it was the Ramsey's.


Heather what's your number?:)
candy

East Lansing, MI

#609 Jun 10, 2011
Quote: and mixed with her blood in the CROTCH of her panties you do not get more personal than that...

In this crime, the ligature on her neck and hands is as personal as it gets as well. WHERE IS THE INTRUDER DNA/FINGERPRINTS ON THOSE? The fine motor skills it takes to make a KNOT, where is "his" fingerprints on those, OR ON THE STAGING DUCT TAPE, APPLIED AFTER THE CHILD WAS MURDERED? Nada for "intruder" DNA, fingerprints, etc. WHAT ABOUT THE RANSOM NOTE, PRACTICE RANSOM NOTE, PEN, PAD OF PAPER? No intruder DNA or fingerprints there either. How about that pienapple bowl, spoon, ice tea glass, pineapple which was JonBenet's last snack before consumed about a half hour before she was murdered. WHERE IS THE INTRUDER DNA/FINGERPRINTS ON THOSE AND MANY MORE ITEMS?
Cmartinracin

Great Neck, NY

#610 Oct 25, 2013
So sad about this little girl being killed .from the beginning the case about a ransom note found upstairs of the home and the little girl being killed downstairs just seems so out of character for a so called kidnapping to be taking place. No one heard a peep while she seems like was being sexually assaulted and strangled. Patsy on tv after her daughters death seemed like she was pulling out those tears of grief . The grand jury after all these years is still trying to find justice for this little angel. The autopsy of all the different injuries she sustained would have taken time almost like a sick ritual the kidnapper sure was cool while he was doing all of this to her. No forced entry no footprints is it more likely she was awakened by sum one in that house and willingly and quietly went downstairs. If I'm wrong I am sorry in advance and I pray that I am but this girls murder is pointing directly in one direction and it sure isn't Santa claus. God bless your soul jonbenet sadly the world did not get to know all of what great things you would have accomplished in your life.
Joan

Almere, Netherlands

#611 Nov 15, 2013
I don't think Patsy was jealous of her daughter; she precisely is the one who initiated JB for pageant shows; she was wanting her daughter to be admired . That Patsy had cancer did not make her a jealous person of the attention her daughter was getting; just the more reason for Ptsy ; to enjoy the chances her daughter would get in life being young and healthy! Jealous of Jonbenet seems to me would rather be another pageant parent or a worker in the house a relative of the Ramseys who knew them well enough to copy the handwriting;knew the kind of language the Ramseys used... knew the house possibly had a key or cvopied a key... this is my opinion . It is hard to believe a doting mother would do such a horrific thing to her own child .

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#612 Nov 15, 2013
Patsy didn't do 'it'. Burke struck her as he had before, likely many times. The parents covered up to protect the truth from being exposed, the ugly truth of the effects of incest and children that are sexually molested. We know of the one time he hit her in the face with a golf club but all kids fight and bicker, most daily.

There was existing pathology in the Ramsey family. Burke and Jonbenet exhibited symptoms of sexual abuse that had been going on for some time, and Jonbenet's autopsy proved it. With kids this young it's usually a family member and considering all the obfuscating the Ramseys have done it obviously was.

These children were mentally sick, emotionally unbalanced - enough to injure, fight, and even kill one another. The family was beyond dysfunctional, no different than any family of hoarders or horror houses they've shown on the news of homes littered with human and animal waste.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news...

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/16/autisti...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/21...

http://www.google.com/search...

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier...

Patsy only wanted Jonbenet to be a pageant princess for what it did to her own ego. If Jonbenet was a princess that made Patsy a queen...

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#613 Nov 15, 2013
"It's hard to believe....."

With all due respect, it is always hard to believe that mothers/fathers/loved ones, etc. could do the horrific things we see on the news every day

It's hard to believe but not unbelievable; there is the difference, sadly

In the real world, horrific and hard to believe events happen all the time
BrotherMoon

Arvada, CO

#614 Nov 15, 2013
The "horrific thing" was not the goal of what was done to JonBenet by Patsy. The very good thing that was done By Patsy was putting JonBenet in a Heaven with a God where she would soon be joined by Patsy.
amy

Spain

#617 Nov 24, 2013
Fair play heather...couldn't agree more..we are all entitled to our opinions and sometimes those who appear"perfect" are 9 times out of 10,far from it!
Texxy

Spring, TX

#623 Mar 26, 2017
moonjack wrote:
Patsy didn't do 'it'. Burke struck her as he had before, likely many times. The parents covered up to protect the truth from being exposed, the ugly truth of the effects of incest and children that are sexually molested. We know of the one time he hit her in the face with a golf club but all kids fight and bicker, most daily.

There was existing pathology in the Ramsey family. Burke and Jonbenet exhibited symptoms of sexual abuse that had been going on for some time, and Jonbenet's autopsy proved it. With kids this young it's usually a family member and considering all the obfuscating the Ramseys have done it obviously was.

These children were mentally sick, emotionally unbalanced - enough to injure, fight, and even kill one another. The family was beyond dysfunctional, no different than any family of hoarders or horror houses they've shown on the news of homes littered with human and animal waste.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news...

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/16/autisti...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/21...

http://www.google.com/search...

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier...

Patsy only wanted Jonbenet to be a pageant princess for what it did to her own ego. If Jonbenet was a princess that made Patsy a queen...
Patsy wasn't even a runner up in 1977. It seemed like that pageant was her only claim to fame, however. That and marrying a man 14 years old than her and taking Lucinda's leftovers, waiting
7 years to have kids.

Well, folks, there's all the links you should need. I won't be adding any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Won't Find Any Evidence 11 min Jolamom 74
Dr. Drew/CNN 58 min Let It Snow 6
Nice Day for a Plaid Wedding Yeah 1 hr Let It Snow 4
There was Slim Fast Everywhere (May '17) 1 hr Let It Snow 32
Patsy Powerless SAHM 1 hr Let It Snow 30
Immaculate (Jul '17) 1 hr Let It Snow 12
We Both Got Bikes 2 hr Let It Snow 35
More from around the web