Patsy Ramsey guilty Boulder DA coveri...

Patsy Ramsey guilty Boulder DA covering it up

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Heather

Manassas, VA

#1 Jun 30, 2006
This is just my personal opinion after summing up what I've seen/read......Patsy was jealous of her beautiful and talented daughter, because she was going to grow up to have a bright future and be a beautiful woman. Patsy had cancer and was not that attractive, and knew she would die. Also, I believe the father may have been molesting the little girl, which also enraged Patsy, making her feel sexually inadequite to her husband. So Patsy murders the child out of pure jealousy (too much evidence points to this ie: ransom note, same cloths from night before, garrot was made with her painting supplies, and if you watch her interviews closly her body language indicates lying). John Ramsey knew this, and covered it all up by "botching" the crime scene and by paying off the Colorado DA's office, who have clearly been at odds with the Boulder PD since the very begginning. Not to mention, the Ramsey's have forged close relationships with many of the men from the Colorado DA's office (how convenient). Several attended Patsy's funneral and 2 were pallbearers. In interviews with them, when confronted about evidence pointing to Patsy, their responses were usually "it's circumstantial" or "it's just not possible for a parent(s) to do such a thing to their child". BS! You read/hear about parents abusing, molesting, torturing, and killing their children ALL THE TIME! With today's technology and the insurmountable evidence, this case should be solved. But for some reason, some evidence has never been tested/measured and it sure seems to me that someone's looking the other way. PATSY RAMSEY BURN IN HELL!! They are guilty and the intruder theory was a plot devised by the DA to deter people from thinking it was the Ramsey's.
Victory

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 Jun 30, 2006
Heather wrote:
This is just my personal opinion after summing up what I've seen/read......Patsy was jealous of her beautiful and talented daughter, because she was going to grow up to have a bright future and be a beautiful woman. Patsy had cancer and was not that attractive, and knew she would die. Also, I believe the father may have been molesting the little girl, which also enraged Patsy, making her feel sexually inadequite to her husband. So Patsy murders the child out of pure jealousy (too much evidence points to this ie: ransom note, same cloths from night before, garrot was made with her painting supplies, and if you watch her interviews closly her body language indicates lying). John Ramsey knew this, and covered it all up by "botching" the crime scene and by paying off the Colorado DA's office, who have clearly been at odds with the Boulder PD since the very begginning. Not to mention, the Ramsey's have forged close relationships with many of the men from the Colorado DA's office (how convenient). Several attended Patsy's funneral and 2 were pallbearers. In interviews with them, when confronted about evidence pointing to Patsy, their responses were usually "it's circumstantial" or "it's just not possible for a parent(s) to do such a thing to their child". BS! You read/hear about parents abusing, molesting, torturing, and killing their children ALL THE TIME! With today's technology and the insurmountable evidence, this case should be solved. But for some reason, some evidence has never been tested/measured and it sure seems to me that someone's looking the other way. PATSY RAMSEY BURN IN HELL!! They are guilty and the intruder theory was a plot devised by the DA to deter people from thinking it was the Ramsey's.
Heather,
Let's just say that none of the Ramseys are guilty of the murder. Before Christmas of this year, the culprit is found.

Tell me, how would you feel then?
Also, what would you do about it?
Kurchatov324

Yonkers, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2006
Heather, My exact thoughts! I'm glad to hear this from someone else. I thought I was the only one thinking that Patsy was the murderer due to her feelings of sexual inadequacy. She killed JonBenet after finding her husband molesting the child. This truth will be exposed later on, when all the characters involved in this tragic event are dead (unfortunately).
Miss Hazel

Lakewood, WA

#4 Jun 30, 2006
Heather wrote:
Heather, your response is indicative of the gender you probably, NOT the usual name given for your gender. Patsy was a beautiful woman herself, both inside and out. JonBenet, Burke, and John are an extension of her pride because of her love for her family. The kindness of Patsy has allowed evil to prey upon her in every respect. She has truly run the race God had for her on this earth and I'm sure she has/will (according to your interpretation of the Bible) heard/will hear, "Well done my good and faithful servant." And I'm sure she would say, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." I truly hope you find the peace of God that she has known in her life and I know she would want that for you. It is God's will that none should perish, but have everlasting life. If you don't know that in your heart, I pray you find it.
Heather

Manassas, VA

#5 Jun 30, 2006
Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
Heather,
Let's just say that none of the Ramseys are guilty of the murder. Before Christmas of this year, the culprit is found.
Tell me, how would you feel then?
Also, what would you do about it?
If you re-read my very first statement, I am simply posting my personal opinion based on what I have read and seen in the media news coverage. This is called Freedom of Speach - it's in the Constitution.
Heather

Manassas, VA

#6 Jun 30, 2006
Kurchatov324 wrote:
Heather, My exact thoughts! I'm glad to hear this from someone else. I thought I was the only one thinking that Patsy was the murderer due to her feelings of sexual inadequacy. She killed JonBenet after finding her husband molesting the child. This truth will be exposed later on, when all the characters involved in this tragic event are dead (unfortunately).
It makes sense, because she battled with cancer and her health wasn't the best. Plus, I'm sure chemo, radiation and the sickness that goes along with it left her feeling very unattractive and self-conscious. Compounded by the fact that her daughter was breathtaking and adorable, and was living the life Patsy wanted beauty queen and such)plus she was far prettier. I was sure I saw that they had found evidence of possible molestation and some semen somewhere in the house, as well, maybe in her bed sheets? What's baffling to me is that they have never seemed to be able to pinpoint who the DNA belongs to re: blood in underpants, nail scrapings, and I don't know if they tested the supposed semen. This is why my theory of the Colorado DA and a major cover-up seems plausible. If Patsy did it, John Ramsey is covering for her and the DA is helping through major financial contributions from Ramsey himself. Just my thoughts though.
Heather

Manassas, VA

#7 Jun 30, 2006
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
If you re-read my very first statement, I am simply posting my personal opinion based on what I have read and seen in the media news coverage. This is called Freedom of Speach - it's in the Constitution.
Also, if the supposed culprit was found before Christmas this year, why did Court TV air a special last night 6/30/06 entitled JonBenet Ramsey, Anatomy of a Cold Case which in the last real mentioned Patsy Ramsey's passing? Clearly, this special was made very recently and there was no mention of a new suspect or a conviction.
Heather

Manassas, VA

#8 Jun 30, 2006
Miss Hazel wrote:
<quoted text>
Heather, your response is indicative of the gender you probably, NOT the usual name given for your gender. Patsy was a beautiful woman herself, both inside and out. JonBenet, Burke, and John are an extension of her pride because of her love for her family. The kindness of Patsy has allowed evil to prey upon her in every respect. She has truly run the race God had for her on this earth and I'm sure she has/will (according to your interpretation of the Bible) heard/will hear, "Well done my good and faithful servant." And I'm sure she would say, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." I truly hope you find the peace of God that she has known in her life and I know she would want that for you. It is God's will that none should perish, but have everlasting life. If you don't know that in your heart, I pray you find it.
The devil is a liar, a manipulator, cunning & baffling, and a very seductive enemy. Those who "appear" holy and good, are usually the ones with the deepest darkest most evil secrets. You needn't preach the Word to me b/c I know God and my heart(God) NEVER lies to me. As an American I am practicing my Constitutional right to practice Freedom of Speech. If I offend, well don't read what I have to say.
Miss Hazel

Lakewood, WA

#9 Jun 30, 2006
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil is a liar, a manipulator, cunning & baffling, and a very seductive enemy. Those who "appear" holy and good, are usually the ones with the deepest darkest most evil secrets. You needn't preach the Word to me b/c I know God and my heart(God) NEVER lies to me. As an American I am practicing my Constitutional right to practice Freedom of Speech. If I offend, well don't read what I have to say.
You said that JonBenet was much prettier and you're entitled to your opinion, but my gosh, she was a little 6 year old girl. Why are you so taken by a six year old?
You said, "The devil is a liar, a manipulator, cunning & baffling, and a very seductive enemy." --------How well we all know. BUT Jesus, Himself, said that we, those who have accepted Christ, have been given power over demons through His blood, St. John 8:1, I believe. We will always have trouble here on this earth until we leave these bodies of flesh. Patsy has attained eternity and will now receive the crown she most wanted.
Heather

Manassas, VA

#10 Jun 30, 2006
Miss Hazel wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that JonBenet was much prettier and you're entitled to your opinion, but my gosh, she was a little 6 year old girl. Why are you so taken by a six year old?
You said, "The devil is a liar, a manipulator, cunning & baffling, and a very seductive enemy." --------How well we all know. BUT Jesus, Himself, said that we, those who have accepted Christ, have been given power over demons through His blood, St. John 8:1, I believe. We will always have trouble here on this earth until we leave these bodies of flesh. Patsy has attained eternity and will now receive the crown she most wanted.
"taken by a 6 year old girl?" your implications are outrageous! i simply feel trully sorry for such a young, innocent person so tragically destroyed by a viciuos and evil person. i'm sure her spirit can't rest until her killer is caught and justice is served. all i am doing is stating my opinion in a web-based public forum regarding the subject, from a psychologist's point of view. if anything, in many ways this child reminds me of me when i was little. i too had long, blonde curly hair, blue eyes, and got to dress up in make-up and costumes.
Victory

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 Jun 30, 2006
Heather,
Only semen found was on blanket in the suitcase belonging to John Andrew.
You state you were a pretty blond six year old. Was your mother jealous of you? No, she was proud to have such a daughter, I'm sure, whether she had cancer or not.
Dear,
YOU are going down the wrong road AND this, too, is just my opinion.
Heather

Manassas, VA

#12 Jun 30, 2006
Victory wrote:
Heather,
You state you were a pretty blond six year old. Was your mother jealous of you? No, she was proud to have such a daughter, I'm sure, whether she had cancer or not.
Dear,
speak freely DEAR, you don't offend me!
british chick

UK

#13 Jun 30, 2006
If the Ramsey family had anything to do with it, THEY have to live with it.So we do not need to judge them. Its been 10 years soon and its hard to believe the case is still not solved. The poor little angel.
Heather

Manassas, VA

#14 Jun 30, 2006
british chick wrote:
If the Ramsey family had anything to do with it, THEY have to live with it.So we do not need to judge them. Its been 10 years soon and its hard to believe the case is still not solved. The poor little angel.
yes true and i feel terrible for this little soul of a girl. if they did do it, judgement will be served when it REALLY counts, and that's in the afterlife. but it's still so frustrating and disturbing that investigators have not solved nor convicted anyone in this case after so long, especially with all of the evidence they have. it seems to me that we (the public)will never know the whole story because the media will never publicize the real truth. much is kept hidden.
british chick

UK

#15 Jun 30, 2006
yeah i agree, sometimes though the media can ruin a trial. Because if the evidence gets out they cant always use it as evidence as the jury will have been influenced. Which is why the police try to keep the evidence to themselves. If that makes sense.
Autumn

AOL

#16 Jun 30, 2006
Heather wrote:
This is just my personal opinion after summing up what I've seen/read......Patsy was jealous of her beautiful and talented daughter, because she was going to grow up to have a bright future and be a beautiful woman. Patsy had cancer and was not that attractive, and knew she would die. Also, I believe the father may have been molesting the little girl, which also enraged Patsy, making her feel sexually inadequite to her husband. So Patsy murders the child out of pure jealousy "it's just not possible for a parent(s) to do such a thing to their child". BS! You read/hear about parents abusing, molesting, torturing, and killing their children ALL THE TIME! PATSY RAMSEY BURN IN HELL!!.
I think we can all agree that Heather has problems...
I actually laughed while reading it, because it was so ridiculous... Where do these sickos come from that believe Patsy who WAS beautiful, talented and grew up to be successful killed her daughter because she was more beautiful, talented and would grow up to be more successful than Patsy was.... come from??? I don't know about people like Heather and Kurchatov324, but as for myself I want my children to surpass any success I may have in my life... Patsy was a better parent than you will ever be Heather... She taught her children to love, share and not to judge people..... I think you should be worrying about your own children right now and what you are teaching them... Your theory is crap and isn't supported by the evidence at all... Seek some help for yourself, sadly you seem like you might be confusing your own childhood circumstances with JonBenet's....
The only investigators who saw all of the crime scene evidence that was collected at the Ramsey's home and said they were guilty was the BPD... When the BPD's evidence was presented to several experts in a conference that was held in Boulder in 1997, they concluded that what the police presented as evidence of the Ramsey's guilt wasn't actually evidence at all.. So, for your own souls sake you might want to get your facts straight before you start judging and damning people to hell..... For God will judge you just as harshly...
Remember the 7 things God hates...
Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, A HEART THAT DEVISETH WICKED IMAGINATIONS, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. "
Revelation 21:8 " But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. "
So, Answer me this Heather if Patsy was so jealous of JonBenet's beauty, talent and future success..... Why would she continue to enter her in the pageants or do you believe that she force JonBenet enter them herself, pay for them herself and find her own transportation to get there, just so she could beat her with the trophy when she got home????
I mean do you seriously not possess any common sense or are you just trying to start crap on this post????
Foxyloxy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#17 Jun 30, 2006
Only semen found
http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jonaff9.htm
Quote:
"Affidavit of Jan. 30, 1997
On December 27, 1996, Det. Linda Arndt and Det. Tom Trujillo of the Boulder Police Department were in attendance at the post mortem examination of the body of JonBenet Ramsey examination conducted by Dr. John Meyer. Det. Arndt informed Your Affiant of this, and that the clothing that the child was wearing at the time of Dr. Meyer's post mortem exernination was the same clothing that she observed the child to be wearing when the body was initially discovered.
At approximately 11:20 hours on December 27, 1996, Det. Arndt informed Your Affiant of the following information:
Det. Arndt tcld Your Affiant that she personally observed Dr. John Meyer examine the vaginal and pubic areas of the deceased, Dr. Meyer stated that he observed numerous traces of a dark fiber.
Detective Arndt told Your Affiant that she witnessed the autopsy of JonBenet Ramsey which was conducted by Dr. John Meyer on December 27, 1996. Detective Arndt told Your Afflant that she observed Dr. Meyer examine the vaginal area of the victim and heard him state that the victim had received an injury consistent with digital penetration of her vagina. Detective Arndt told Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer told her that it was his opinion that the victim had been subjected to sexual contact.
In the presence of Det. Arndt, Det. Tom Trujillo of the Boulder Police Department, used a black florescent light to view the body including the pubic area of the victim in an attempt to observe the possible presence of semen or seminal fluid.(Your Affiant knows from previous experience and training that substances such as semen or seminal fluid, not visible to the unaided eye, may become visible when viewed under a black florescent light). Det. Arndt stated that she observed florescent areas of the upper inner and outer left thigh, as well as the upper and inner right thigh. Det. Arndt stated that her observations of the result ofthe black florescent light observation is consistent with the presence of semen or seminal fluid.
Det. Arndt informed Your Affiant that she observed Dr. Meyer swab these florescent areas. Dr. Meyer was also observed by Det. Arndt to obtain vaginal, oral and anal swabs from the child's body.(According to examinations conducted at the Colorado Bureau of Investigations, no semen was located on the body, panties, or clothing of Jonl3enet Ramsey).
Det. Arndt informed Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer stated to her that he observed red stains in the crotch area of the panties that the child was wearing at the time that the child's body was subjected to the external visual examination. Dr. Meyer stated to Det. Arndt that the red stain appeared to be consistent with blood. Det. Arndt further informed Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer stated to her that after examining the panties (as descnbed above), he observed the exterior pubic area ofthe child's body located next to the areas of the panties containing the red stains and found no visible reddish stains in that area. Dr. Meyer stated to Det. Arndt that his opinion is that the evidence observed is consistent with the child's pubic area having been wiped by a cloth."
My question is:
Okay, I read this info and they are saying that semen was present under the special light, not when they swabbed her thights bc it had been wiped clean, but there was still a residual amount that could only be detected through the visual exam with the light that shows semen. Correct? Is that what they are saying? Okay, hmmm...do you know if this semen was testable or was there not enough to test? Thanks....
Foxyloxy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#18 Jun 30, 2006
Victory wrote:
Heather,
Dear,
Hi, my reply is the previous message from me to you(Victory)...about the semen. Thanks again.
Autumn

AOL

#19 Jul 1, 2006
Foxyloxy wrote:
Only semen found
http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jonaff9.htm
My question is:
Okay, I read this info and they are saying that semen was present under the special light, not when they swabbed her thights bc it had been wiped clean, but there was still a residual amount that could only be detected through the visual exam with the light that shows semen. Correct? Is that what they are saying? Okay, hmmm...do you know if this semen was testable or was there not enough to test? Thanks....
The forensic lab tests determined that what was found on JBR's body was not semen. I think the trace evidence they observed at the autopsy with the black light most likely came from the urine, the penetration injury to her or it could be the source of the unknown DNA... Then again they could have screwed it up.... I hope the CBI is better than the BPD, but who really knows... As a side note... There was a CBI agent that was civilly sued by his daughter's for sexually abusing them when they were children... They ended up winning their case....Which isn't easy to do with abuse that happened so long ago... This happened after JonBenet's murder, but it made me wonder if the now EX-CBI agent is going to be entered into the sex offender database and or if his DNA was ever taken and entered into the CODIS DNA system... His prior victims are all grown and as a pedophile it is highly unlikely that he would just stop molesting children and not have anymore victims in all these years... So why isn't he listed in the sex offender database???
Here a website that gives information on materials that fluoresce, or glow, when placed under a black... light.http://chemistry.about.c om/cs/howthingswork/f/blblackl ight.htm
Heather

Manassas, VA

#20 Jul 1, 2006
I think we can all agree that Heather has problems...
So, for your own souls sake you might want to get your facts straight before you For God will judge you just as harshly...

wow, i thought you were able to express your opinions freely in these forums. maybe i'm wrong. why are people taking my opinions so personally? it's just an opinion, not FACT, jut how i feel about it. maybe people need to re-familiarize themselves with the definition of opinion, free speech, and the constitution of the united states. it sure is a shame that people in this forum feel compelled to personally attack me when i am simply expressing what i THINK about this case - just like everyone else is doing. consequently, i see that others in this forum feel exactly how i feel about this case and have expressed it, yet i don't see them being attacked or called names. the comment about me never being a good mother is so childish, it just goes to show the "true colors" of people. as for how i feel about mrs. ramsey burning in hell - well that's just how i feel about it, and again my OPINION based on what i've read/seen in the media. if you don't like it, well that's your problem, not mine. and as for my soul, i am quite square with God thank-you. i definately don't need you to preach to me or tell me otherwise. my relationship to the Lord is personal, private, and very much alive thank-you. btw - everyone judges, everyone sins, no one is or ever will be perfect (only Jesus Christ is perfect, sinless, and judges not)and those who profess otherwise are the very people i mentioned in one of my posts about the devil being a liar, a manipulator and a deceiver. those who "appear" most holy are those with the deepest, darkest, evil secrets. i don't try to pretend to be something i am not, i simply try my best each and every day and thank-God for his grace, mercy, blessings, and most of all FORGIVENESS. and honey, everyone has problems, if you don't think you do then i feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patsy and the 1 Jan 97 CNN interview (Oct '15) 1 hr robert 15
Wait, What About NO Jesus Manger (nativity), C... 2 hr wendy0093 4
Does DNA stay in clothes? (Feb '07) 4 hr std 11
Questions Regarding John Karr's Guilt or Innocence (Aug '06) 8 hr Jolamom 59
What can happen in a 'status conference'? 9 hr KCinNYC 2
Utter Disgrace to Memory of Jonbenet Ramsey (May '17) 9 hr KCinNYC 34
Apple Computer repairman? (Oct '10) 9 hr KCinNYC 281
More from around the web