Phone Records
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#71 Oct 11, 2013
This search is considering the possibility it wasn't a pedophile, rather an organized burglary ring. Any call was perhaps to sell the child into slavery, arrange disposal of the body, or just touch base that something unexpected happened during 'work' that night. It's a very narrow window of time they're looking at as it would be for the early morning hours of 12/26/1996 in Boulder.

I don't think they're worried about the legal ramifications in the United States when the investigative agency is in Great Britain and the offense was in Portugal. Just because it isn't remotely legal in the US doesn't mean it isn't or can't or hasn't happened - don't you read the newspapers anymore?

Location hidden

#72 Oct 12, 2013
Think Edward Snowden...

Location hidden

#73 Oct 27, 2013
candy wrote:
Phone records only lasted a year or two in Colorado then. If he used a landline, like Patsy did to dial 911, then a local call would not show up. I don't know if by the time the grand jury was convened in September, 1998, those phone records were able to be obtained by subpoena or not. Mike Kane made a reference to the need to call a grand jury much earlier, because of the need to preserve records.
AS a defense contracter The NSA would have been 'monitoring' the calls of John Ramsey and a records may exist somewhere...

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#74 Oct 27, 2013
moonjack wrote:
<quoted text>
AS a defense contracter The NSA would have been 'monitoring' the calls of John Ramsey and a records may exist somewhere...
Morning MJ

The NSA "may" have been monitoring certain calls coming in to LM, but I doubt JR was really important enough to warrant anything more than the same monitoring as everyone else who had access to phones within the company walls.

There are phone records, if not from JR's phone "records", but they can check the INCOMING calls from others at the time, which is what is really important to clarify exactly WHO was called first

JMO
candy

East Lansing, MI

#75 Oct 29, 2013
I finally got to hear some of Tricia's inerview with Chief James Kolar on Blog radio. The most stunning revelation by Chief Kolar is that there were NO, repeat, NO PHONE RECORDS AT ALL for the grand jury to see in this case. NONE! Steve Thomas strongly intimated this in his book, but several Team Scamsey posters said the Scams "gave" the DA's office phone records. WE KNOW TRIP DEMUTH REFUSED TO SIGN SEARCH WARRANTS TO OBTAIN PHONE RECORDS. How corrupt can Hunter and company be? It appears that phone records were among the records NOT be able to obtained and viewed by the grand jury. As most people know, Peter Boyles staqted in 1998 that there was a 4:00 a.m. phone cal from John Ramsey to Mike Bynum on 12/26/13. WHERE DID THAT INFO COME FROM? It appears the Rapps illegal phone records are the only records that are available. Unlike Kolar, I can't imagine any police force using the Rapps illegally obtained phone records as evidence. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A CRIMINAL CASE WITHOUT PHONE RECORDS. They are crucial evidence, and thanks to Hunter's stalling for a grand jury for YEARS, and Trip DeMuth, who went to work for John Ramsey's lawyer , Mike Bynum, after he left the DA's office, this CRUCIAL evidence is GONE WITH THE WIND from this case. That the grand jury was able to indict on anything is a MIRACLE.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#76 Oct 30, 2013
The phone records exist and I can't imagine that there are people who really believe that there are NO phone records to be had.

Maybe someone will muster up the guts to ask Bynum and other associates/friends/PHYSICIAN? if they would VOLUNTARILY offer up their own phone records for that time period to check the INCOMING calls

It would be interesting and revealing to see who would refuse

There is a way around everything with a little creativity but of course there has to be a willingness to get the job done and that just doesn't seem to be in abundance in Boulder
candy

East Lansing, MI

#77 Jul 29, 2015
The events today in the NFL's "Deflategate" and the hubris and sheer arrogance of the rich, brought this case and the situation with the phone records, roaring back to the fore:

NFL Superstar, Tom Brady, one of the greatest players ever to play the game, lost his appeal to have his MEASLY four game suspension overturned. It came out that Brady refused to turn over his cell phone to the Wells investigation and it was DESTROYED....
If you recall in the JonBenet Ramsey case, according to Steve Thomas's book, DDA's, specifically TRIP DEMUTH REFUSED to write routine search warrants for police to obtain the Ramseys phone records (landline and cell). Trip DeMuth went to work for John Ramsey's lawyer, Mike Bynum's law firm, after he lost the 2000 race for DA to Mary Keenan (Lacy). CONSEQUENTLY, we learned from Chief Kolar that there were NO PHONE RECORDS as evidence before the grand jury, meaning by the time Mike Kane subpoeaned them, THEY DIDN'T EXIST anymore... I've never heard of a criminal case without phone records. Hunter's heming and hawing, stalling and then NO PHONE RECORDS available for the grand jury SURE cast a SINISTER light on his decision to ignore the true bill presented to him by the grand jury and NOT indict the Ramseys....
Brady huffed that IN NO WAY did his REFUSAL to turn over his cell phone to investigators mean he did anything wrong. TOO BAD FOR HIM, that the little guys in this, the equipment men DID turn over THEIR cell phones, in which numerous texts were taken as evidence of them COMPLAINING of ORDERS to deflate the football to them by TOM BRADY. What possible gain would the equipment men get from deflating the balls? NONE. Brady could have tossed them right back at them IF he didn't want the balls that way.
The last Super Bowl before this one, Brady and the Patriots LOST when Brady's wide receivers REPEATEDLY dropped his lightening fast and hard passes. Brady fires his passes like a rocket. Even his wife said, don't blame Brady for losing the Super Bowl when it was the receivers who kept dropping the passes. THE ONE WHO BENEFITED from a DEFLATED football was, Tom Brady and the Patriots, which would make it EASIER to catch one of Brady's lightening passes. Tom Brady refuses to admit anything, and he and the players union are SUING the NFL, no doubt because Ray Rice got off from his DOMESTIC VIOLENCE charges that the NFL imposed.
Unlike the DA's in Boulder, Roger Goddell is trying to go up against the rich, powerful, creep players, the wife beaters and the cheaters LIKE ALLEGEDLY BRADY, and clean the game up. He's taking them and all their CRAP head on. Kudos to him for trying to clean up the NFL, otherwise, the NFL will be a laughingstock like the Boulder DA's office WAS for it's cravenness to the rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa and the housekeeper: The forgotten JonBen... 2 hr Steve Eller 69
Music for the soul 2 hr Steve Eller 121
The Handwriting Scale (Oct '09) 2 hr Steve Eller 271
The Stines 4 hr vic 235
News Former JonBenet Ramsey murder case suspect is a... 6 hr Texxy 1
News It's Time for TV to Let JonBenet Ramsey Rest in... 6 hr Texxy 1
News 'The Last Christmas of JonBenet Ramsey-II; (Con... 6 hr Texxy 1
News JonBenet Ramsey ransom note was written by her ... 16 hr KCinNYC 29
The unthinkable becomes thinkable 21 hr Texxy 377
More from around the web