Since: Dec 06

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Feb 4, 2007
joejam wrote:
I agree with that. Jameson, why do so many people say ugly things about you? Like you sold your story for $40,000? And since then, the Ramsey's haven't talked to you? Is there more to that story? Or is it just gossip and internet trash like so much else?......I mean no disrespect to you. I just want to hear your side of the story. I've heard theirs over and over again. Seems they don't have much else to talk about.
In a Nov 2002 edition of the Rocky Mountain News it was reported that Sue Bennett/jameson was the source of the police interview transcripts of the Ramseys. The National Enquirer paid her $40,000 for these transcripts. Lin Wood is also quoted in the article saying something to the effect of "The Ramseys wish to have no contact with Ms. Bennett". Jameson has not denied doing this.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#25 Feb 4, 2007
joejam wrote:
Seems all they tend to do at the gutta is talk about you. In my eyes, you are a celebrity. They have their minds made up. They must be bored. Or why bother? They will not convince everyone.
Who is a celebrity?

You cannot even see the private forums, how would you know what is being said there?
fajinkerzat

Lancaster, WI

#26 Feb 4, 2007
FoolsGold wrote:
(and I'm told that the copies from the Ramsey attorneys were far more legible than those that usually arrive in response to phone company subpoenas).
How odd. If the records delivered were far more legible than those commonly provided by the phone company itself one has to question who provided them? The chain of custody is broken. It's as ridiculous as the Ramseys providing the miriacle package of panties years after the police searched for ten days and found nothing.
joejam

AOL

#27 Feb 4, 2007
Oh bless my heart that I can not see the private forums..I am so broken hearted I can not see straight. I am crying...Legal_Eagle. I just can not stand it. You are worthless, just like everyone else over there. You do not amount to Sh_t...or you wouldn't be here but to argue. Go find a life and you can tell me to do the same ...but ya know what???? We have conversation here, whether you like it or not. We do not need the likes of you with your private forum for the justice of a 6 year old child. How proud you must be.....oh yes....get elsewhere!!!! WE DO NOT NEED YOU HERE. oh, I know, you have solved the crime. It is just unprosecutable...then go to school to be a lawyer and leave me alone.....
joejam

AOL

#28 Feb 4, 2007
If you were solving a crime and had anything to say ....then it wouldn't be in a private forum...would it? Heh? Oh, no!!! I forgot....there are only a few there..that have nothing new to add, just like you.....like I said , go elsewhere...we don't need you here. You have solved the crime, have u not? leave us here alone because you are bored at your private(((oh so discreet and important forum))) get a clue....
joejam

AOL

#29 Feb 4, 2007
I, hanging my head down low...am not a member of a private forum......a child died. but I could care less ...as long as my ego is satisfied....!!!! go figure....typical....no conversation from wimps.....and if you think the Ramseys did it, you are going about it the wrong way.......degrading and the like is not cool...not at all. But if that keeps you satisfied then I will keep it up....

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#30 Feb 4, 2007
joejam wrote:
Oh bless my heart that I can not see the private forums..I am so broken hearted I can not see straight. I am crying...Legal_Eagle. I just can not stand it. You are worthless, just like everyone else over there. You do not amount to Sh_t...or you wouldn't be here but to argue. Go find a life and you can tell me to do the same ...but ya know what???? We have conversation here, whether you like it or not. We do not need the likes of you with your private forum for the justice of a 6 year old child. How proud you must be.....oh yes....get elsewhere!!!! WE DO NOT NEED YOU HERE. oh, I know, you have solved the crime. It is just unprosecutable...then go to school to be a lawyer and leave me alone.....
joejam wrote:
If you were solving a crime and had anything to say ....then it wouldn't be in a private forum...would it? Heh? Oh, no!!! I forgot....there are only a few there..that have nothing new to add, just like you.....like I said , go elsewhere...we don't need you here. You have solved the crime, have u not? leave us here alone because you are bored at your private(((oh so discreet and important forum))) get a clue....
joejam wrote:
I, hanging my head down low...am not a member of a private forum......a child died. but I could care less ...as long as my ego is satisfied....!!!! go figure....typical....no conversation from wimps.....and if you think the Ramseys did it, you are going about it the wrong way.......degrading and the like is not cool...not at all. But if that keeps you satisfied then I will keep it up....
All this because I said there was a private forum? I didn't even say I was a member!

You forgot to answer my question, which was, who is a celebrity?
fajinkerzat

Troy, ID

#31 Feb 5, 2007
A document expert would need to be hired to determine the authenticity of any phone records provided by the Ramseys and their attorneys versus the direct source. Such bills would be something any graphic designer or someone with access to the likes of Quark would be able to replicate.

It's ridiculous the Boulder DA didn't realize this or did he just figure nobody would ask? A document expert would need to be hired but then Hunter knew this case would never see a courtroom so evidence from the prime suspects was acceptable.

htp:://www.geocities.com/pinke r44
Cherry

AOL

#32 Feb 16, 2007
I found this at a site I was at, interesting:

Patsy got a new cell phone as a gift from John that Christmas. John already had one.

Cell phones were popular by 1996. Even I had one by then, and I'm not much of a talker.
Cherry

AOL

#33 Feb 16, 2007
This is another cut and paste, someone else's words:

Then why have one at all?
The Ramseys DID own one. They obviously intended to use it.
To not have one single phone call recorded during a busy month like December - is just very suspicious given everything else surrounding this case.
Cherry

AOL

#34 Feb 16, 2007
More Cut and Paste:

The records were wiped, that's a fact. Even the BPD used the Ramsey's cell phones on 12/26/1996, yet no calls were showing as air time minutes used for the entire month. That just doesn't happen with a carrier....even "free" minutes show as air time used.
Cherry

AOL

#35 Feb 16, 2007
The grand jury subpoenaed the phone records in 1998.

After numerous delays and footdragging by the Boulder D.A.'s office, the cops finally got the Ramsey phone records, I think in 1998 or 1999. The records showed NO CELL PHONE CALLS WERE MADE BY THE RAMSEYS FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, 1996!
Kimberly

AOL

#37 Feb 16, 2007
Cherry wrote:
The grand jury subpoenaed the phone records in 1998.
After numerous delays and footdragging by the Boulder D.A.'s office, the cops finally got the Ramsey phone records, I think in 1998 or 1999. The records showed NO CELL PHONE CALLS WERE MADE BY THE RAMSEYS FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, 1996!
How is that done? Does the DA get the records from the phone carrier and then doctor them? Or does the carrier erase the information on the DA's orders? How in the world can this be? And, I wonder, why the police didn't hoot and holler about the fact that they USED Ramsey's cell phone?
This blank phone record is as shady as JBR's medical records getting stolen from a safe deposit box. Or the fact that they were hidden at all!
Rodney

Dodge Center, MN

#39 Feb 16, 2007
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
How can a lost cell phone make calls? Sounds so suspicious. Just like pepperoni on a pizza. Belch.
What a smart alec! You didn't have the nerve to post that on the other thread.
Rodney

Dodge Center, MN

#41 Feb 16, 2007
Detroit Breakdown wrote:
Nerve to post what? I know, you have a half a mind to tell me. I agree. What`s suspicious about no cell phone records on a cell phone that`s lost or that this side of the bed doesn`t look disturbed because Patsy doesn`t cover up because she`s having hot flashes ir that there are no fingerprints on the ransom note when both Ramseys just washed up in the morning. Go away Autumn.
Go study to show thyself approved.
Rodney

Dodge Center, MN

#43 Feb 17, 2007
Rodney wrote:
<quoted text>
Go study to show thyself approved.
What is it about her that always gets your attention?
FoolsGold

Cape Coral, FL

#44 Feb 17, 2007
The Ramsey cell phone was not used by the police that day. I do not know if they asked for an extra phone or not, but the Ramsey phone had been missing for quite some time and the Ramseys did not have it available.

Records in their posession were turned over to their lawyers and photocopied and sent to the DA's office who thus obtained them faster and more simply than issuing a subpoena however nothing ever prevented him from the routine issuance of a subpoena to the phone company at a later date.
Henrietta McPhee

Bristol, UK

#45 Feb 17, 2007
I agree with FoolsGold that the Ramseys have always been candid and forthright about their phone records. The Ramseys passed on any phone records they had to the Boulder DA's office, as soon as they were asked for them.

There seems to have been a war going on between the Boulder Police Department and the Boulder DA's office prior to the Ramsey Grand Jury. Steve Thomas made a huge fuss about saying the Boulder DA's office refused to hand over the phone records to the Boulder police.

The implication by Steve Thomas was that there must have been some kind of sinister cover-up with regard to the phone records. The Borg posters, like koldkase and BlueCrab, have tried to insinuate that it was because there must have been Ramsey midnight phone calls to their lawyers on those phone records.

I just feel all that fuss was nothing to do with the Ramseys. I believe there were problems about the security and confidentiality of those phone records. Alex Hunter quite rightly regarded the phone records as confidential information, rather like the Nancy Krebs information.

The phone record controversy seems to have been resolved by the time of the grand jury. I have never seen the matter mentioned again except on JonBenet internet forums.

I'm not sure that FoolsGold is quite correct in saying the police didn't use Ramsey phones on the day JonBenet's body was discovered. This is what John Ramsey testified in his deposition in 2001 at the Chris Wolf libel case:

2 Q. You say that he asked you to stay in

3 the sunroom. Did you remain in the sunroom the

4 whole morning?

5 A. We did not. Other people arrived.

6 The police arrived. They asked to use our cell

7 phones because theirs were dead. They asked us

8 to do a number of things that required us to

9 leave that room.

10 Q. Did Officer French give you any

11 explanation as to why he wanted you just to

12 remain in the sunroom?

13 A. No.

14 Q. Did anybody ask you to go back to

15 the sunroom and remain there?

16 A. No.
joejam

AOL

#47 Feb 19, 2007
Where is the info found that the phone records were not hidden? All I have ever heard is that they were not release...and even the White House some kind of cover up regarding them. Goodness, we love conspiracy, don't we?....
patterpink

Troy, ID

#48 Feb 24, 2007
FoolsGold wrote:
Records in their posession were turned over to their lawyers and photocopied and sent to the DA's office who thus obtained them faster and more simply than issuing a subpoena however nothing ever prevented him from the routine issuance of a subpoena to the phone company at a later date.
Hmmmmm....

posession

POSSESSION

perhaps you worte the ransom note? or dictated it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn 1 hr Bakatari 6
The Forgotten Suspect 1 hr Legal__Eagle 227
"Note-Free Case Discussion" 1 hr Legal__Eagle 99
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 3 hr Justice1313 1,629
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 5 hr Capricorn 14
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 5 hr Capricorn 107
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 6 hr Capricorn 16
More from around the web