Icno vs The Mighty Word God

Icno vs The Mighty Word God

Posted in the Internet Troll Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#1 Jan 19, 2012
That would be me!
My astute and perceptive friend Icno called me that a while back,(see link below), such an insightful woman! And she is dead on, I'm a modern day internet John the Baptist. The Jimmy Swaggart of Topix, or Jim baker, don't really matter to me. PTL... Place of Topix Losers

I thought I would start a thread where she can continue to kick me in shins without disrupting Glindas thread.
Just a couple simple rules

1 The good book says that women should be submissive to their men, so I expect respectful reverence when you are addressing me, no whining, b**ching, or flying off the handle, and if you call me vile you will be banished to a land in the East, no not Philly

2 When God created man and women they were naked and it was “good”, so therefore I would like all women posting to me to do so in the buff, and don't give any of this “It's winter” stuff, put a fig leaf on, frankly I think that's kinda hot!

3 I have the final say in this thread, I am the Creator and Overlord of this travesty, Absolute, All Knowing, All Powerful, Almighty, the Master Smartazz< thank you Baby

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#2 Jan 19, 2012
You lost me when you said 'rules.'

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#3 Jan 19, 2012
KnightPirate wrote:
You lost me when you said 'rules.'
An independent wild child huh

Enjoy he//, lol

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4 Jan 19, 2012
I don't like the submissive part of this.

The naked part is alright!!

And I'm sure Icno will be kicking more than your shins!!!

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I don't like the submissive part of this.
The naked part is alright!!
And I'm sure Icno will be kicking more than your shins!!!
LOL

I am glad I made up with you, you're turning out to be second funniest person on here HA HA

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#6 Jan 19, 2012
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
That would be me!
My astute and perceptive friend Icno called me that a while back,(see link below), such an insightful woman! And she is dead on, I'm a modern day internet John the Baptist. The Jimmy Swaggart of Topix, or Jim baker, don't really matter to me. PTL... Place of Topix Losers
I thought I would start a thread where she can continue to kick me in shins without disrupting Glindas thread.
Just a couple simple rules
1 The good book says that women should be submissive to their men, so I expect respectful reverence when you are addressing me, no whining, b**ching, or flying off the handle, and if you call me vile you will be banished to a land in the East, no not Philly
2 When God created man and women they were naked and it was “good”, so therefore I would like all women posting to me to do so in the buff, and don't give any of this “It's winter” stuff, put a fig leaf on, frankly I think that's kinda hot!
3 I have the final say in this thread, I am the Creator and Overlord of this travesty, Absolute, All Knowing, All Powerful, Almighty, the Master Smartazz< thank you Baby
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...
Pulls off clothes, finds maple leaf,*closest I can get to a fig leaf*, didn't you like how we were the only two who was accused of disrupting Glindas' page, yet that one person was posting all her nastiness, and nothing was said about it.

I think they are afraid to say anything to her.

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Jan 12

Denver, CO

#7 Jan 19, 2012
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I am glad I made up with you, you're turning out to be second funniest person on here HA HA
I'm first so you must be third. Afternoon Kernel.

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#9 Jan 19, 2012
Skunk Ape wrote:
I guess I'll watch the kernel get spanked and then cry like he did when Wrecks whupped his arse.
I guess this is you Nat
I was having a great time with Wrecks
It was the B**ches of East Wick that did all the crying

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#10 Jan 19, 2012
III Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm first so you must be third. Afternoon Kernel.
LOL

I got to admit, If I'm the Jimmy Swaggart of Topix, you are George Carlin

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#11 Jan 19, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulls off clothes, finds maple leaf,*closest I can get to a fig leaf*, didn't you like how we were the only two who was accused of disrupting Glindas' page, yet that one person was posting all her nastiness, and nothing was said about it.
I think they are afraid to say anything to her.
Hypocrisy is rampant on Topix

It has become my mission to root it out lol

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Jan 12

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 19, 2012
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I got to admit, If I'm the Jimmy Swaggart of Topix, you are George Carlin
I'll take it Jimmy.
meaBADboy

Gallatin, TN

#13 Jan 19, 2012
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this is you Nat
I was having a great time with Wrecks
It was the B**ches of East Wick that did all the crying
It's not nat...

lol

And Wrecks kicked your azz, as did the rest in Denver.

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#16 Jan 19, 2012
meaBADboy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nat...
lol
And Wrecks kicked your azz, as did the rest in Denver.
Like every loser on here you think if you claim victory it's so

And that will be the only victory you ever know

(I know you're talking about wrecks and Denver here, spare me the manifesto)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#17 Jan 19, 2012
meaBADboy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not nat...
lol
And Wrecks kicked your azz, as did the rest in Denver.
Points and laughs.

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#18 Jan 19, 2012
Rocky Balboa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Nat the first one on everybody's mind?
I rarely talk to nat, the only thing he has to say to me are those exact words, "I don't like you You took the fight with Wrecks too seriously" which isn't the truth I was having a great time

Again hypocrisy, wrecks was his friend so his opinion was skewed, biased.
meaBADboy

Gallatin, TN

#21 Jan 19, 2012
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Like every loser on here you think if you claim victory it's so
ummm...

I didn't claim victory slick.

But - stating the obvious about your loss is pretty much visible to all who read it.
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
And that will be the only victory you ever know
(I know you're talking about wrecks and Denver here, spare me the manifesto)
spare you the manifesto...

lol

ok sweetie.

But you did get your azz kicked.

BTW, what's going on in Denver today?
meaBADboy

Gallatin, TN

#23 Jan 19, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Points and laughs.
you forgot the ":)"

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#24 Jan 19, 2012
Crying Equals Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one who cried, "help me guys, Denver is picking on me".
Ha Ha

Denver cries every day "Save us Top Mods" lmao
meaBADboy

Gallatin, TN

#25 Jan 19, 2012
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely talk to nat, the only thing he has to say to me are those exact words, "I don't like you You took the fight with Wrecks too seriously" which isn't the truth I was having a great time
Again hypocrisy, wrecks was his friend so his opinion was skewed, biased.
You seem to assume wrong all the time when you state someone is someone Kernal...

When in fact it is actually really easy to desern who is posting most of the time by simply obseving the posting style, and as with most people....

Take Ginny and Ganny for example, they always screw up and give them self away.

Expecially Ganny.

You aren't too bright at all Kernal

Another good example of this is when you brought out DeVille, I believe it only took just a few posts for you to fluck up and get busted for who you really were.

LoL

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#26 Jan 19, 2012
meaBADboy wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm...
I didn't claim victory slick.
But - stating the obvious about your loss is pretty much visible to all who read it.
<quoted text>
spare you the manifesto...
lol
ok sweetie.
But you did get your azz kicked.
BTW, what's going on in Denver today?
I said spare your verbose manifestos.

You seem to be the one obsessed with Denver, notice how they come to me
The Mighty Word of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satan's Homepage (Nov '10) 47 min Sharlene45 178,929
Poll Who is the REAL King of the IT forum (Aug '12) 1 hr t-rex arms 385
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) 2 hr Deez--Nuts 2,031
Why do girls get freaked out when you are jerki... 2 hr Huntington Guy 6
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) 4 hr 40ish 1,841
News Dave Grohl's Foo Fighters troll Westboro Church 21 hr Figarooo 5
TOM PAPPAS the most famous on topix Sat Weepy 25
More from around the web