First Prev
of 32
Next Last

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#1 Dec 11, 2012
I have been on TOPIX for six months now. In all this time I find
it to be most DISGUSTING the amount of personal information, including names, addresses and any other such details that some will stoop to levels they do to put out here.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#2 Dec 11, 2012
I saw a question posed out here in one of the threads that asked:

How can you be nice with those that are so rude and disgusting with others?

I believed if they were nice to me I would be nice in return.

That is not an easy task at all.

It is disgusting to me the lengths some will go to in their efforts to hurt others.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 12, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
I have been on TOPIX for six months now. In all this time I find
it to be most DISGUSTING the amount of personal information, including names, addresses and any other such details that some will stoop to levels they do to put out here.
You should tell your new friends to knock it off then. One of them went poof for a little while ago because of it.
One will post his own so that he can blaime others for it. He has done this several times. Be careful who you think is your friend.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 12, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
New Friends Figgy, or just one in particular?
I believe YOU are giving out personal information
such as first and last name of your former friend.
I believe you are a liar and an instigator. I believe you
are comfortable in your position sitting in the Mod threads.
I believe you are a half wit and have a problem with me for
one reason and you are trying to get under my skin and perhaps
make me go poof.
You have no affect on me. Go away IGggy!
That would make you very dence. If I were doing that I would be banned just like your friend was. So bit me. I will go where ever I want. I am very comfortable on the Mods threads but I see your friends there way more then anyone else. How many times have you been banned?

Location hidden

#7 Dec 12, 2012
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful with that one. She will rope you in and then go to mod 8s page and cry that you are picking on her. I'll send YA a few links later. ;) Besides, she has no room to talk about your friends when her friends make fun of deceased children and relatives. Talk about the worlds biggest figgocrit. LMSO
Shaaadup. You are the cry babies here. How many people have you gotten banned lately. Almost every thread that Tom has made has been removed or the first post is gone.
Where did I make fun of deceased children? Let's see that link or shut the truck up liar.

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaaadup. You are the cry babies here. How many people have you gotten banned lately. Almost every thread that Tom has made has been removed or the first post is gone.
Where did I make fun of deceased children? Let's see that link or shut the truck up liar.
I haven't gotten anyone banned silly simple simon. So when tom makes a thread about women who don't wipe you think it is appropriate? Not surprised a mindless pawn like you would. I don't have a link to you making fun of deceased children? Did I say that? rif.org At least you didn't deny running to mod 8s page to tattle. LMSO

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2012
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't gotten anyone banned silly simple simon. So when tom makes a thread about women who don't wipe you think it is appropriate? Not surprised a mindless pawn like you would. I don't have a link to you making fun of deceased children? Did I say that? rif.org At least you didn't deny running to mod 8s page to tattle. LMSO
So in other words you are just a blow hard rite?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
I agree with Pes,

Giving out PI is not even cool. I don't care who you are or how pissed you are at someone..it's not cool...

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words you are just a blow hard rite?
In other words you should go back and actually read my post before you shoot your enormous mouth off and then next tine you won't look so dumb talking about oranges when the discussion is about apples. Go slow and sound out the words if you need to. LMSO

“Have a ”

Since: Jun 08

sunny day :)

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I agree with Pes,
Giving out PI is not even cool. I don't care who you are or how pissed you are at someone..it's not cool...
Whats really creepy is when someone knows stuff about you,and you have no idea how that happened.Some of these people here give me the creeps.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I agree with Pes,
I agree.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Figgy shared PI about 1Irishman with Kevin. How else would Kevin know his name?
No I didnt. Kevin didn't know his name. My PI was posted first that is why Irish got banned. Sit and spin.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost every thread that Tom has made has been removed or the first post is gone.
Lol.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Licking River, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats really creepy is when someone knows stuff about you,and you have no idea how that happened.Some of these people here give me the creeps.
It's really easy.

You tell them when they are dressed as one person and they use it when they are dressed as another. Then you defend them for having done it too you and swear they are not the same person.:)

Location hidden

#19 Dec 12, 2012
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>In other words you should go back and actually read my post before you shoot your enormous mouth off and then next tine you won't look so dumb talking about oranges when the discussion is about apples. Go slow and sound out the words if you need to. LMSO
You keep posting that I said something about dead kids. Put up or shut up blow hard.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 12, 2012
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not surprised. Usually everything she cries about she has done herself.
You are the one crying. You know that no matter who I am talking to or what thread I post on you run to it. Hahaha!
Obsess much?

Location hidden

#21 Dec 12, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats really creepy is when someone knows stuff about you,and you have no idea how that happened.Some of these people here give me the creeps.
Most of them give me the creeps! Haha!

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#22 Dec 12, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
Hey Sandy that reminds me, would you mind leaving your blinds open a little wider? My TV isn't working right and we watch all the same shows. LMSO

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#23 Dec 12, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
PPL talk, it's amazing what ppl tell about themselves and their life without realizing their doing it. Some use that as ammo for a later date.

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#24 Dec 12, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep posting that I said something about dead kids. Put up or shut up blow hard.
Figgy, go back and read it again. You have no idea how stupid you are making yourself look right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satan's Homepage (Nov '10) 26 min Bananas-In-Pajamas 176,470
Compassion Empathy and Puppy Kisses 19 hr Huntington Guy 5
TOM PAPPAS the most famous on topix Wed Jason 7
What have we here? 3/29/15 Jul 28 -badboy- 245
Poll Who is the REAL King of the IT forum (Aug '12) Jul 27 Huntington Guy 203
So im trolling this guy... Jul 27 xboxgamrporfavor 1
PESCreation (Nov '12) Jul 26 PESCreate 2,382
More from around the web