bg,mtn,ltn,bond, and gold bullion on swiss procedure
Posted in the Internet Troll Forum
#1 Sep 27, 2011
SEE ALL THIS OFFER AVAILLABLE AND FIRST COME FIRST SERVE,CONTACT ([email protected])
PLS FIND ATTACHED, ANOTHER LTN OFFER FROM ANOTHER SELLER FROM SWITZERLAND
THIS SWISS SELLER WILL ONLY GIVE THE COMPLETE OFFER DETAILS PACKAGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR BUYER, AFTER YOUR BUYER SUBMITS LOI+FPA (LOI+FPA DRAFT ATTACHED), WITH YOUR BUYER'S PROPOSED BUY PRICE AND COMMISSION
1.1 PURPLES "H" ON EUROCLEAR 2,150 PIECES @______USD/EURO PER PIECE + 10% CMSN
1.2 BLUES "001" IN UBS BANK ZUG 7,280 PIECES @_____ USD/EURO PER PIECE + 10% CMSN
1.3 PURPLES "H" IN UBS BANK ZUG 1,180 PIECES @____ USD/EURO PER PIECE+ 10% CMSN
1.4 PURPLE "K" IN UBS BANK NEW YORK 1 PIECE @___ USD/EURO PER PIECE+ 10% CMS
sell - lease contract procedure for BG 48+2, lease 8+2.
SS--90+1,87+1 ETC AVAILLABLE. PLEASE CONTACT
#2 Sep 27, 2011
We can offer bg,mtn,cd,bond,ltn and gold bullion etc.
please contact us at [email protected]
#3 Sep 27, 2011
1. 70+1 ERISA: Requires ERISA number or Hard Copy POF, then SBP procedures. Seller is a Tier-1 trust and is the title-holder of paper. Seller require ERISA as POF but Account Statement or Tear sheet + ATV are accepted as well; BCL would not be accepted as POF . If the buyer chooses to submit hard copy POF (instead of ERISA number), then there is no need to send Hard Copy POF now. His POF goes directly to the compliance officer on a secure email address from buyer's own email address later. At that point he will receive paper in a 48 to 72 hour window. As this trust do not release any compliance package, buyer can submit their own LOI and compliance package to the trust for further review. Attached is just a sample terms and procedures for buyer's reference. No further documents from our side except FPA.
2. 68+1 Euroclear SBP procedures after bank-to-bank verification of funds: Seller is based in Australia and is commitment-holder. They derive paper from ledgers of top 10 banks. Only for buyers with cash funds. Along with the LOI, the provider would require ATV from buyer so that his bank can verify funds with buyer's bank directly. Euroclear SBP procedures after bank-to-bank verification of funds. Client's bank must NOT be a bank from USA. European preferable.
3. 64+1 MT799 POF Brussels EU SBP: requires just MT799 POF. They compulsorily require MT799 after counter-signing of LOI (they would not accept Euroclear ID as POF). Titleholder is a former CEO of a major bank.
5. 70+2 NO POF 3% Deposit NO POF: Buyer has option of either 3% security deposit or full payment before delivery. Instrument would be in Buyer's name on screen before any payment.
6. SS MTNs at 65+2 - HARD POF - via Euroclear, Ledger to Ledger, DTC , or as per client request: The actual pricing range is 61-65 +2 which would be discussed directly between principals. They would also accept buyer also with approved\active credit line.
7. BG/SBLC SS 65+2 or FC 42+2: Price is 65+2 for SS and 42+2 for FC; Seller is title-holder in case of SS. Contract size can be 100M to 100B. DEUTSCHE BANK, HSBC, RBS, CITI, BOA, BARCLAYS, COMMERZBANK, AA RATED TOP 25 BANK - Buyer can select 1 bank. FULL PACK can be sent only when there is genuine interest from any buyer and he has confirmed the procedures with his bank. Procedures are non-negotiable.
8. HSBC FC MTN at 25+2 500B: Seller compulsorily requires MT103-23 after counter-signing of LOI.
9. Nomura EMTN 87,5 : Seller is title-holder and no call option involved. Issuer: Nomura Bank PLC - ISIN: XS0519919822 , Invoice Price: 87.5% net to seller plus 1% total commissions, Term: 10 years, Coupon: 4% fixed paid quarterly, Amount:$70M currently on Euroclear with blocks of $100M thereafter - Total available:$2B+, Counter-party: Zurich.
10. Morgan Stanley PP 90 5B: Issuer: Morgan Stanley B.V Netherlands ISIN: XS0563449692, Invoice Price: 90% net to seller plus 0.50% Total Commission - Volume:$5B+, Coupon: 4% fixed with 2%'step-up' for years 11-15 - Maturity: 11-10/11-25 - Settlement: up to T-4,$10M on Euroclear now with blocks of $100M thereafter, Counter-party: Zurich.
13. BG FC BARCLAYS 52+2: ICBPO via SWIFT MT103F23 than SWIFT MT760; could be also MT799 from Seller at a trasmission cost of 100k.
14. SS MTN 59+2 DB MT799 THAN SBP OR MT103: Seller will buy back MTNs within 24 hours at a 20 point profit to investor.
15. 57+2 MTN 103_23 or ICBPO than Brussels Euroclear SBP.
Please note that ALL mentioned above Offers are PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS (thus NOT to be intended as Licensed Broker Offers).
Add your comments below
|What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12)||4 hr||texas pete||2,232|
|~One Word Only~ (Jun '10)||Oct 23||Crazy Jae||2,075|
|Slim Jim's Place||Oct 20||Just Slim||47|
|My sex encounter with 22Mapex, neckbeard sex||Oct 19||Deepeethanu||1|
|Do I need to search forum before asking questio...||Oct 18||Blah-Blah||3|
|can u troll this site??????||Oct 17||-meabadboy-||6|
|Did he deserve to get trolled?||Oct 17||Funnytroller||1|
Find what you want!
Search Internet Troll Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC