of 5
Next Last

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#83 Sep 19, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying about a Topix poll? I know, I know, you take this real serious. Is it real or is it Memorex?
What is hilarious is how she fantasizes about me actually having the time, or even caring enough to vote for her. I just could give a ratz azz about the psycho. Hi Olive :)

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#84 Sep 19, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
What is hilarious is how she fantasizes about me actually having the time, or even caring enough to vote for her. I just could give a ratz azz about the psycho. Hi Olive :)
I know, she fantasizes about all of us all the time, but mostly about herself. Hello Death Kitten, nice to see you tonight.
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#85 Sep 20, 2012
queen bee susan wrote:
<quoted text>
nat and stink puss are rigging the outcome. i ain't as hated as she is :)
yeah, the rotten cheaters. i think mavis is the most hated. she is nuts. i can just see that woman torturing small animals while on topix.
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#86 Sep 20, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not a fantasy when it is about someone as ugly and rotten to the core as you. it is a nightmare or PTSD
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#87 Sep 20, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, she fantasizes about all of us all the time, but mostly about herself. Hello Death Kitten, nice to see you tonight.
i don't care if you fantasize about my big one. it makes ya feel good, rite?

“Just in case... ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#88 Sep 20, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>i don't care if you fantasize about my big one. it makes ya feel good, rite?
Everybody WANTS MY BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!

“An Angel with a Cattitude!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89 Sep 20, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying about a Topix poll? I know, I know, you take this real serious. Is it real or is it Memorex?
Well technically she is right.

People would have to care that she exists and she would have to be relevant before anyone bothered to hate her rite :)

Since: Feb 13

Sweden

#90 Feb 22, 2013
I AM!
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#91 Feb 22, 2013
which one of them puke socks is drinkie/crack yellow? from the votes drinkie must be queen susan, how appropo!
lmao
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#92 Mar 2, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww Corn Cob, I never knew you cared.
Buddy, i don`t think enough of you to hate you, but you are proving that i`m in your head for some odd reason.
angel go p00f even when she is posing as her boyfriend?
LMAO

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#93 Mar 2, 2013
Crybaby. howling about those who are so much better than you and hit your thin-skin too hard.

You give yourself away.
denver she devil

Denver, CO

#94 Apr 13, 2013
queen bee susan wrote:
deth kitten and catchit are voting for me with there sock puppets .word travels fast rite :)
same story as ur doing to others now rite :)

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#95 Apr 13, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!!!!

'~)

Did I mention Hi????

Tzunammi

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

#97 Apr 14, 2013
Samila wrote:
Why, Natasfonos of course.
No he is not.
Carl Bad

Oceanside, CA

#98 Apr 14, 2013
I wanted to vote for ginny.
Grey Vs Sides

San Jose, CA

#99 Apr 14, 2013
This is like the Queen poll in that it's one sided.
Grey Vs Sides

San Jose, CA

#100 Apr 14, 2013
Carl Bad wrote:
I wanted to vote for ginny.
I wanted to see more names on the list.

AIias - Trish

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#101 Apr 15, 2013
Me?
Bump wrote:
I see we have a clear...cheater :)
Where are the rules?

Have NO FEAR IT, I'll not PLAY anymore. I GET IT,... You don't like me and that's fine. I was arrogant, and smart alex, but I had no idea you all didn't have that much in the way of a sense of humour. If you did, I understand you weren't acquainted enough with me yet, to allow me the same latitude as you allow those you know better. I've been told all along that this is just a game and for fun and not to take IT so serious, and I tried not to, but it appeared others really were and they were hard to avoid.

My apologies, as I honestly had no intention or idea I could upset folks to the magnitude you all appear to be with me. One of the grayboxes told me all I had to have done was apologize, but I had made several, only I don't know who that gray was.

I will stop in and say Hello on occasion to a few, but I'll never get involved with anything other than that. Peace regardless or at least let me piss off now, without you stalking my name to offend me further, than I've already been in this past year, from all these strangers out here.

Yes, I made a post at the "House that Nat Built",(I couldn't resist) but it was just a lil' humour there, as dry as you may consider it. I meant no ill will and truly, I meant none to anyone. I will say this again and then never again ... I am NOT GUILTY of all I'm being accused of. Hate me if you wish, or ignore me would be even better. I'll be NO more TROUBLE to you.

Thanks for any positive consideration you may offer me in this matter.
Some of it really was mistakes and misunderstandings.

Seasons in the Sun
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

PO:
Quadratic Equation

United States

#102 Apr 15, 2013
PEST Trish = Tommy Poopass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie Parker's Home Page (Oct '11) 2 hr Pipe Down Pinhead 599
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) Tue -Jane- 2,179
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Mon 40ish 1,933
Rickster's Diary (Jul '15) Jun 26 --Rickster-- 39
Name the worst troll you have encounted. (Oct '15) Jun 25 Speaks Bimbo 2
Stalker nutjob Adam/VenomFrogX/ExtraFrogX's Hyp... Jun 23 Skls 2
the kernel's Gone Forever... Thanks to Natty (Oct '12) Jun 20 Voyeur 7,285
More from around the web