The Red Zone

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#391 Jun 4, 2012
Hi all, I had a nice weekend. Went to a grad party yesterday and the weather was perfect! Was nice to be outside, don't get too many chances lately.
Hope y'all have a nice day, and watch out for flying cats!egads

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#392 Jun 26, 2012
Almost a month has past, wow. Hope ah, well...anyways HI and good day.:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#393 Jul 1, 2012
This poor thread, look at the dust bunnies! They's cute but they have to go. Time flies so duck, helps avoid the dumps.lol

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#394 Jul 2, 2012
Hi Red :)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#395 Jul 2, 2012
Always Wary wrote:
Hi Red :)
Hi AW, so nice to see you. I hope you have a safe and fun filled July 4th.:^)

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#396 Jul 2, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi AW, so nice to see you. I hope you have a safe and fun filled July 4th.:^)
That was sweet, I'm sure some asshat will think the forest and fire works are good mix, typical 4th :)
I hope you too have great 4th. Any cooler there???

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#397 Jul 2, 2012
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>
That was sweet, I'm sure some asshat will think the forest and fire works are good mix, typical 4th :)
I hope you too have great 4th. Any cooler there???
Well..it's 92º now, so I'd answer NO.lol

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#398 Jul 2, 2012
We already have wingnuts getting burned by fireworks, they never learn.

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#399 Jul 2, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Well..it's 92º now, so I'd answer NO.lol
Is it humid there too?

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#400 Jul 2, 2012
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Is it humid there too?
Amazingly not, it's a very low dewpoint. At least a little reprieve..93º now, egads!

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#401 Jul 2, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Amazingly not, it's a very low dewpoint. At least a little reprieve..93º now, egads!
I have ALMOST felt bad we have been cooler than normal :) The county fair is next week and it know as "the hottest little fair in the state" they don't mean place to be, it is usually in the 100s :)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#402 Jul 2, 2012
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I have ALMOST felt bad we have been cooler than normal :) The county fair is next week and it know as "the hottest little fair in the state" they don't mean place to be, it is usually in the 100s :)
That must be awful for the kids and animals, too hot. It's 96º right now and I just got back from hitting about 6 stores, piddly stuff. I hate shopping, really hated it today.
We have lots of fairs here, 4-H fairs, craft fairs, the Pow-wow by the river. All within easy distance, but I have to be careful about the heat, I have no thyroid function so it can mess me up. I'll go in the early evening, would like to watch the classes and judging, but maybe just do the Ferris wheel & merry-go-round instead.lol

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#403 Jul 2, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>That must be awful for the kids and animals, too hot. It's 96º right now and I just got back from hitting about 6 stores, piddly stuff. I hate shopping, really hated it today.
We have lots of fairs here, 4-H fairs, craft fairs, the Pow-wow by the river. All within easy distance, but I have to be careful about the heat, I have no thyroid function so it can mess me up. I'll go in the early evening, would like to watch the classes and judging, but maybe just do the Ferris wheel & merry-go-round instead.lol
When I young the 4-H animals were livestock, it has really changed. I knew some kids that had birds, hamsters and guinea pigs for projects, not the usual pigs, sheep and steers :) I have many fond memories of my county fair as a kid, spent a lot of time there.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#404 Jul 3, 2012
Another lovely (not)day, I feel the humidity rising, whoo! Yesterday hit at least 96º here but it was so dry, didn't feel so nasty like now.
Have a good day to whomever stopd by.:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#405 Jul 9, 2012
Finally cooled down, happy for that. Foe anyone who drops in...have a nice day.

“I'm not listening.”

Since: Feb 10

Germantown, NY

#406 Jul 9, 2012
Heya Red, thanks for sending that cool breeze I requested. It got here!

“Call Me Dad”

Since: Feb 11

Pokeatwat Farms,Tenn

#407 Jul 9, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Finally cooled down, happy for that. Foe anyone who drops in...have a nice day.
hey Red i just dropped in to give ya thread some cpr but heck all i managed to do was get ya lipstick on my cheek and a slap from ya for trying to grope ya rearend. I swear i gota quit drinking pond water .

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#408 Jul 9, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
Heya Red, thanks for sending that cool breeze I requested. It got here!
Good, glad to hear it. I'm not going to do well in Hell I suspect.:^\ lol

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#409 Jul 9, 2012
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>hey Red i just dropped in to give ya thread some cpr but heck all i managed to do was get ya lipstick on my cheek and a slap from ya for trying to grope ya rearend. I swear i gota quit drinking pond water .
Hi Dad, nice thought about reviving the thread. You got slapped cuz that wasn't my butt you were groping for, lol.;^D
I don't know what, if anything, happened concerning you in the past months. I did ask, and was friendly on your Ladies thread, but well you know women, only one even said Hi. That's cool, you're posting now.
Where's that rotten kid of yours anyways? Glad you stopped over, it's nice to see you.:^)

“I'm not listening.”

Since: Feb 10

Germantown, NY

#410 Jul 9, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Good, glad to hear it. I'm not going to do well in Hell I suspect.:^\ lol
I'm trying to send all the ice cream truck guys there, maybe one or two will make it through for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) 3 hr unreals_dad 2,219
new discord server for raids Sep 22 lulz 1
Amber Needs a Twinkie Sep 21 Big Time 2
can u troll this site?????? Sep 21 saaaaadfysh 3
this forum HATES opinions! Sep 21 Silversylvia 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sep 20 Bra utan Gud 26
Troll this guy Sep 20 dgap498 1
More from around the web