Satan's Homepage

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#168987 Aug 21, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Bill, how ya doing?

Mod 8 still stocking ya? Lol!
Good morning 64!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#168989 Aug 21, 2013
Ill-_-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Satan. Yeah she's been reading my mail. LOL
Maybe you should send her a cat, as a peace offering...

Lol!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#168990 Aug 21, 2013
Ill-_-Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Satan. Yeah she's been reading my mail. LOL
Uh oh! Delete, delete, delete! LOL

Mornin'!

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#168991 Aug 21, 2013
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't want to cause a Topix war ;-)
Shhhhh... lets dont let Drinkie know I mistyped and insinuated I had naked pics of you in my photobucket, he'll go on for days thinking I lied about something else...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#168992 Aug 21, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sweet Jebus, I misread a post, I said Dawg didn't say something and Cat showed me he did say it, daymn, when I first read the post post I thought he was calling her a black person licker, so in reality I misread the post twice...
Get over it, move on and quit cha bitchen,, no one cares, that was so yesterday...
Liar,,*sheesh* was Cat a liar when she accused UAE of being Kevin, then accused UAE of being someone else? No, maybe she made a mistake, I know in that perfect frikken world you live in no one ever makes a mistake... and Kernel is every gray box that post something nasty on Topix....
Your spinning for hours about it contradicts this entire post. And I never accused UAE of being Kevin. You wake up lying.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#168993 Aug 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
Good morning everybody.
Good Morning Big Guy

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#168994 Aug 21, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sweet Jebus, I misread a post, I said Dawg didn't say something and Cat showed me he did say it, daymn, when I first read the post post I thought he was calling her a black person licker, so in reality I misread the post twice...
Get over it, move on and quit cha bitchen,, no one cares, that was so yesterday...
Liar,,*sheesh* was Cat a liar when she accused UAE of being Kevin, then accused UAE of being someone else? No, maybe she made a mistake, I know in that perfect frikken world you live in no one ever makes a mistake... and Kernel is every gray box that post something nasty on Topix....
So.... We can agree that if someone was an azzhole last year,

chances are real good that they are, still an azzhole, rite?

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#168995 Aug 21, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spinning for hours about it contradicts this entire post. And I never accused UAE of being Kevin. You wake up lying.
Good Morning Cat. LMSO, Imagine that, Ganny trying to shift attention from her own dishonesty and blame you for something. She's right about something though, that lie was so yesterday. Today is a new day, and a new lie will be along shortly no doubt.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#168996 Aug 21, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning 64!
Morning Brother, I haven`t figured out HOW good it is, yet.

Depends on whether they start blowing up my phone or not, Lol!

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#168997 Aug 21, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should send her a cat, as a peace offering...
Lol!
Hey, how's it going? Nothing on the car front yet, but my eyes are peeled.
Tom Pappas

Columbus, OH

#168998 Aug 21, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh... lets dont let Drinkie know I mistyped and insinuated I had naked pics of you in my photobucket, he'll go on for days thinking I lied about something else...
that's a LIE
drinkie will go for days thinking of kevin naked ...
no, he already thinks of men naked 24/7/365

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#168999 Aug 21, 2013
Ill-_-Bill wrote:
Good morning.
how are YA Bill?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#169000 Aug 21, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Brother, I haven`t figured out HOW good it is, yet.

Depends on whether they start blowing up my phone or not, Lol!
I hear ya'!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#169001 Aug 21, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, how's it going? Nothing on the car front yet, but my eyes are peeled.
Hey buddy, just keep your eyes open and one will appear outta nowhere, some day soon, Lol!
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Thailand

#169002 Aug 21, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Mod 8 still stocking ya? Lol!
Stocking? What a mushmouth! HAHAHA
LMSO

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#169003 Aug 21, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy, just keep your eyes open and one will appear outta nowhere, some day soon, Lol!
This is usually a good time of year to look too. All those people who never got around to their summer projects and decide they may as well sell.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#169005 Aug 21, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>So.... We can agree that if someone was an azzhole last year,
chances are real good that they are, still an azzhole, rite?
Your living proof right?

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#169011 Aug 21, 2013
-Cryogenic Drinkie- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stocking? What a mushmouth! HAHAHA
LMSO
Apparently you missed the thread where it was spelled that way on purpose. Always left out of the jokes, poor little proxy graybox. LMSO

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#169015 Aug 21, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, hunny, maybe you forgot...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...
<quoted text>
Your page, post #14886...
LMAO. Backwards, yet again.
-Hypocritical Drinkie-

Thailand

#169017 Aug 21, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, he's an illiterate mush all righty! butt, that moron drinkie thinks it is ok if he makes spelling errors. he only makes a bigfuckingtodo over other's mistakes.
it is also ok for cat to post filthy drivel butt he calls everyone else on tame by comparison posts
and he tattles more than anyone here
he reports, repeats and CRIES & LIES 24/7/365 while he fantasizes about a huge PEN IS mightier than the sword and stalks TOM PAPPAS begging for attention
*Swoons over Tom's big one*
Huh? Ummmm guilty as charged. HAHAHA
LMSO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new discord server for raids (Sep '16) Thu Vaal 125
Slim Jim's Place (Aug '16) Thu Sharlene45 192
Raid discord server May 19 Anonymous 1
Slay this server May 19 skankhunt42 1
Troll this Discord May 18 Sydmyr 1
How long has it been since Billy had a woman? (May '16) May 17 Billy Stinkfinger 7
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) May 13 --IslandGurL-- 21,295
More from around the web