Satan's Homepage

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

Licking River, KY

#150774 May 3, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
LMAO, 2 old sows being brown nosed by a person with ED.
You do know that your pretend gf has kids nearly my age and is about twice my size rite :)

Totally uncool of you to insult her that way IMO.

Just sayin.....

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#150775 May 3, 2013
Dark Day Rising wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. Good to see you again.
Good to see you too buddy. It looks like lavender bambi gangbuster is really after your package now. Just smack his nose with a newspaper when he starts that. He's not as smart as a dog but he is quite obedient. LMSO
Tom Pappas

San Jose, CA

#150776 May 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen the latest reports but fire season is starting early, it only just got hot. The fires are getting worse and worse here, they say it is because of the brush that grows back, after a fire. One year there was such an inferno here, the whole city was filled with ashes, the fire itself was making these clouds that look like atomic clouds, they build, then collaspe, here is a picture of one.
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/med...
what a fire. Hope it doesn't get that bad this year.
Have a great rest of your day Angel!
ya need to be more careful with ya crack pipe before ya burn up the whole state, ya drug crazed monster. ya a sickie.

“Run!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Faster!!!

#150777 May 3, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't spying this time, I swear.*fingers crossed*
It was just a lucky guess...really ;)
You're just saying that cause I put a dust cloth over it rite:)

Licking River, KY

#150778 May 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen the latest reports but fire season is starting early, it only just got hot. The fires are getting worse and worse here, they say it is because of the brush that grows back, after a fire. One year there was such an inferno here, the whole city was filled with ashes, the fire itself was making these clouds that look like atomic clouds, they build, then collaspe, here is a picture of one.
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/med...
what a fire. Hope it doesn't get that bad this year.
Have a great rest of your day Angel!
LOL

My gf was saying the kids called her to come pick them up at school yesterday because it was too hot to walk the six blocks home. lol
96 already, it's going to be a long hot one.

I was still there the summer the whole state burned.

It was horrible.

I know the Santa Annas are coming in.

I do not understand why the environmentalists think it's better to leave all the dead wood on the ground to burn in a mass fire than allowing it to be removed regularly.

But hey, I didn't understand shutting off the water to all the farmers to save a tiny little non-native trash fish either.

That's Cali for ya.:)

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#150779 May 3, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
LMAO, 2 old sows being brown nosed by a person with ED.
You have no clue, you are not in touch with reality, you are filled only with bitterness and envy.

“Run!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Faster!!!

#150780 May 3, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you too buddy. It looks like lavender bambi gangbuster is really after your package now. Just smack his nose with a newspaper when he starts that. He's not as smart as a dog but he is quite obedient. LMSO
He's been begging for a picture. He'd just swallow it.

Licking River, KY

#150781 May 3, 2013
Dark Day Rising wrote:
<quoted text>You're just saying that cause I put a dust cloth over it rite:)
Rite :)

LOL

That was totally not frikking cool BTW!

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#150782 May 3, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it straight puddinhead.
It wasn't "old women all over the world", it was one very sweet older lady from his home town.
Ya see, not everyone is a disrespectful deviant who thinks "old women" are for ball gagging, degrading and calling "babe", like you do :)
Well you see that is your problem there, most women are beautiful in different ways and they deserve love and respect, you on the other hand do not. and if she associates with you or your joke that you call a husband then she gets the fits into the same class.......low

Glad we cleared up your confusion

Have a nice day :)

Licking River, KY

#150784 May 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue, you are not in touch with reality, you are filled only with bitterness and envy.
Can you blame him?

If my reality was as sad as his I would want to lose touch with it too.

Licking River, KY

#150785 May 3, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you too buddy. It looks like lavender bambi gangbuster is really after your package now. Just smack his nose with a newspaper when he starts that. He's not as smart as a dog but he is quite obedient. LMSO
*yanks lion tail*

*thumps bad lion on nose*

Did you forget something today?

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#150786 May 3, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
My gf was saying the kids called her to come pick them up at school yesterday because it was too hot to walk the six blocks home. lol
96 already, it's going to be a long hot one.
I was still there the summer the whole state burned.
It was horrible.
I know the Santa Annas are coming in.
I do not understand why the environmentalists think it's better to leave all the dead wood on the ground to burn in a mass fire than allowing it to be removed regularly.
But hey, I didn't understand shutting off the water to all the farmers to save a tiny little non-native trash fish either.
That's Cali for ya.:)
I have read a big part of the problem is that people keep building houses in zones that are known fire-zones. Then the fire department is obliged to protect these homes, and not the forest itself.
Tom Pappas

San Jose, CA

#150787 May 3, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that your pretend gf has kids nearly my age and is about twice my size rite :)
Totally uncool of you to insult her that way IMO.
Just sayin.....
ya always posting about GANNY. ya GANNY OBSESSED, right?

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#150789 May 3, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
You are embarrassing your friends. They frown on filthy mouth. Ask them! They tell us all the time how their lil virgin ears burn when certain people talk so icky. You should be more respectful of your friends.
But you must love it, all the names natrafuffus calls women on here, you must be so proud , i am sure your mother must have been shocked when he used that special name he calls orher women on here and thinks it is fine.

Lmfao

Tom Pappas

San Jose, CA

#150790 May 3, 2013
LMAO at DDR acting like the BMOC with 2 old filthy chainsmoking sows who could care less if he has ED. all they want is GANNY'S vagona updates. ginny and angel are both OBSESSED with GANNY!

Licking River, KY

#150791 May 3, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read a big part of the problem is that people keep building houses in zones that are known fire-zones. Then the fire department is obliged to protect these homes, and not the forest itself.
That's true too.

That's about as smart as people that build them on the bluffs and then cry on the news when they wind up in the ocean.

Licking River, KY

#150792 May 3, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>ya always posting about GANNY. ya GANNY OBSESSED, right?
LMMFAO

No

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#150794 May 3, 2013
Captain Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation... Please like me DND!
What were you asking people to call you? Daddyface? Yup, you weren't involved at all. It's nice to see you got over following Cat around like a lost puppy. Sorry, lost weasel. LMSO
Tom Pappas

San Jose, CA

#150795 May 3, 2013
LMAO, 2 female losers (ginny and angel) and 2 cough cough male losers (ddr and drunkie) have found each other ...
proving slime does attract slime

Licking River, KY

#150796 May 3, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see that is your problem there, most women are beautiful in different ways and they deserve love and respect, you on the other hand do not. and if she associates with you or your joke that you call a husband then she gets the fits into the same class.......low
Glad we cleared up your confusion
Oh we were never confused.

We always knew you were a munkey loving idjut :)

Enjoy the zoo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satan's Homepage Wed -Mo Jo- 26
Slim Jim's Place (Aug '16) Wed Just Slim 199
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Jul 25 --IslandGurL-- 21,307
he needs to be trolled Jul 24 dylanhason06 1
Under the bridge Jul 23 MaddEyez 3
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) Jul 23 MaddEyez 2,283
xbox please troll my brother Jul 21 premierecanoe54 1
More from around the web