Satan's Homepage

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#128576 Jan 6, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I stay up and wait for you or should I just go on to bed?
Lmbo. Too funny.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#128578 Jan 6, 2013
MG IS STILL HERE BYTCH wrote:
<quoted text>SATAN!!! Hi sweet man.
Hi aweetie, looks like you`ve got em on the run, Lol! Hows my brother doin? Tell him dammit he needs to show up at least once a week on here, if not i`m gonna have to make a roadtrip, and I ain`t gonna like having to ride the scooter down there, Lol!

Its too damn COLD!

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#128579 Jan 6, 2013
CHIT! "Sweetie"

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#128580 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>shuddup mack mack. oops i mean fat fckaroo
What ya going to do if I don't? Make a road trip to my house too? You can't even post with a profile! Hahaha!

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#128581 Jan 6, 2013
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
<quoted text>Hello other handsome devil.
Hi "other" Witch, Lol! Go have fun watchin the movie, tell me ifin its worth watchin.
NatsClone

United States

#128582 Jan 6, 2013
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
You never said that someone saying my kids name being on the grill of a semi grill was wrong. Did you? Or someone running around making profiles about him and saying Mack Mack for over two years. You self righteous spazz. Or Ganny and her family perishing in a car wreck. Or the nasty things that were said about the Colonel. Or my friends PI being posted on here.
I think it is as wrong for someone to do those things to you as it is for them. If I knew for sure they are doing it they would not be my friends.
Sounds like the crown for The Best Troll of IT should be presented to Natasfonos.

Just sayin' ;)

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#128584 Jan 6, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Satan64. Hope you're doing well. It's always good to see you. This is the first day I've spent much time on Topix in a while but nothing much has changed.
Hi Icno, haven`t seen you on much, I guess the job keeps you from gracing us with your awesome presence as much as we were privy too in the past.

Oh well, we will just have to make due with less time with you for now. Maybe it will improve when the rugrats are outta school?

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

well maybe this one time...

#128585 Jan 6, 2013
Nobody runs and hides magot. You stay up all night and sleeps all day. Like a crackhead.
I work in the daytime.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#128586 Jan 6, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Doin Ok, had to work a little today. You know what they say, Heh Heh!
No rest fer the wicked.
Hail Master

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Licking River, KY

#128587 Jan 6, 2013
i was told that every one of the bytches have been screaming for MG'S attention all dayum day. now they get it, and can do nothing but cry cry cry report report report. funny rite:)

Hilarious. Granmaw didnt waste anytime scootin her droopy drawers out of here did she. Lol

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#128589 Jan 6, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pal how are YA tonight?
Doin great pal, you finally get all those vehicles fixed? I`d offer to come fix em, but don`t know if you could afford the alcohol bill, with both of us drinkin, Lol!

Its standard protocol to keep the mechanic drunk, ya know? Lol!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Licking River, KY

#128591 Jan 6, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Icno, haven`t seen you on much, I guess the job keeps you from gracing us with your awesome presence as much as we were privy too in the past.
Oh well, we will just have to make due with less time with you for now. Maybe it will improve when the rugrats are outta school?

If you are still posting from your phone, kudos. Im having a hell of a time an you make me feel vastly inferior.:)

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#128592 Jan 6, 2013
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
You do a lot of crying about crying! How many times have you posted that? Cry cry cry! Haha!
I hear you are going to make the word Ningaling against Topix TOs! Hahahahaha!
LMSO, you made the most ridiculous whiny feedback attempt ever. I'm going to post it every day and share it with the masses so they can laugh as hard as we have this weekend. I sure am, I am saving every insult to my newly sponsored Ning membership on my Topix Link Server. It will come in handy for all the figgocrits and people who are dishonest and fig about me in the threads. There is this one really dense poster who has seen a link I posted a dozen times and she still hasn't comprehended what was said and blames me for something that I very clearly never said. That is almost as funny as your whiny report. LMSO She ran away yesterday when I once again tried to confront her on it. Said she had to get going, then posted for another hour on a different thread. Some people just cannot admit when they are wrong.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#128593 Jan 6, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad ya finally made it. They begged for you for hours. Oh wait, you are me so I am talking to myself. My bad. Lol
Hun, you know with saying this they will obsess and cry for days thinking you and MG are the same poster.

I know its funny watching them make fools of themselves, and i need a good laugh as well, but damn! i`m gettin tired of dodging snot and teardrops, Lol!

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#128597 Jan 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Master
Hello Young One, How are you fairing in this new Year of the Snake?

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#128598 Jan 6, 2013
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Doin great pal, you finally get all those vehicles fixed? I`d offer to come fix em, but don`t know if you could afford the alcohol bill, with both of us drinkin, Lol!
Its standard protocol to keep the mechanic drunk, ya know? Lol!
I'm getting there, but the replacement power steering pump was defective, so I will be doing more this week. It's really hard to get motivated when its 30 degrees out there LMSO. I always supply unlimited drinks when someone helps me out buddy. It's funny, a friend of mine has 3 classics, and he gets to drinking too much when working on them sometimes. Then he calls me to stop by and tell him where all the extra parts go after he puts things back together and has leftovers.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#128600 Jan 6, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are still posting from your phone, kudos. Im having a hell of a time an you make me feel vastly inferior.:)
Dear, I think this post was to MG.

So, Girl, this one is for you.

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#128601 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>Shuddup you fat drunk, loaded dck nose. go to bed loose goose!! Try to sober up before you go sleeping around, it aint fair to the kids. you know what people call kids that dont know who their fathers are dont you? try to be good to your kids fatass, they deserve that much.
Careful MG, you are going to send her back into hiding. LMSO

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#128603 Jan 6, 2013
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
You never said that someone saying my kids name being on the grill of a semi grill was wrong. Did you? Or someone running around making profiles about him and saying Mack Mack for over two years. You self righteous spazz. Or Ganny and her family perishing in a car wreck. Or the nasty things that were said about the Colonel. Or my friends PI being posted on here.
I think it is as wrong for someone to do those things to you as it is for them. If I knew for sure they are doing it they would not be my friends.
I'm sorry Figgy, I hope you don't think I was ignoring you. I didn't see this post until someone pointed it out because I don't stay glued to Topix when I'm posting. At any rate, I've been wondering when you would bring up the whole LO post again. You see, I finally saw that post not too awful long ago and for the record, it was in about August of 2011 which wasn't 2 years ago. At any rate I read the entire thread. There were a lot of different scenarios going on there but what struck me as odd more than anything is your stance in all of that and what you have continued to be angry and distraught over since. You see, both Nat and BB have stated numerous times is that they never saw the posts that were made. I believed them then and I believe them even more now. I also said I never saw them. I did not. Having looked at that thread I noted that neither BB or Nat were posting on that thread. In addition, I also noted that the very ones enjoying LO's posts to you were Ganny and Unreal. Kevin didn't defend you. He left and came back as a coward gray box but didn't actually defend you. Irish did defend you. The only other person that said anything at all was Colonel and YOU threw him under the bus the other day because he dared to defend PES.

Now, as for the remarks about Ganny and her family. I read them and put them in the context by which they were made. People with comprehension skills are capable of doing that. Ganny insinuated that Nat was being negligent and posting while driving his truck down the highway. Nat retaliated with a similar scathing remark insinuating that IF he were driving he would be thinking about running into a truckload of rednecks with Ganny and her entire gene pool in the bed of the truck. The fact remains, he wasn't driving and her insinuation was every bit as offensive as his farce. Those are the facts. Further, you have no way of knowing whether I have ever spoken to Nat regarding any comments he's made. In regard to the Mack Mack comments, I can't say for certain Nat made them. In fact, I know beyond a shadow of doubt there are some he did not make because I know who did and it wasn't Nat.

Now, if you accost a troll with the filth that you've often posted, you do so knowing full well you will get it back and often times worse. Should I feel sorry for you because you asked for it? Should I feel sorry for Ganny because she asked for it and has posted the worse filth of any I've seen regarding herself? You came at me Figgy, when I didn't deserve it. You got it back. I had done nothing to you. In fact, I never start anything. I prefer to remain unaffected but when it's brought to me, I will retaliate. I can be much uglier than what I've been but I choose not to be. I don't judge you on the company you keep. I don't judge anyone for any reason. I consider us all individuals. When and if you are treated unfairly, I will defend you every time. If you bring it on yourself, I will say nothing on the threads. That doesn't mean I don't defend you behind the scenes. In your case, I've done both.

You over react in all situations and hard as it is for me to admit, I have to agree with others in saying for all means and purposes it appears you enjoy the fight. It's what you want. In fact, you sometimes beg for it. Have at it, Figgy. Enjoy! But first, go read the thread where those original comments were made. You owe a few people apologies.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Hell, Norway

#128604 Jan 6, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting there, but the replacement power steering pump was defective, so I will be doing more this week. It's really hard to get motivated when its 30 degrees out there LMSO. I always supply unlimited drinks when someone helps me out buddy. It's funny, a friend of mine has 3 classics, and he gets to drinking too much when working on them sometimes. Then he calls me to stop by and tell him where all the extra parts go after he puts things back together and has leftovers.
Lol! If you don`t have leftover nuts and bolt, you didn`t do it right.

I carry a 125,000 btu torpedo heater in the back of the truck, if i`m stuck workin on something in the cold, i plug the damn thing in and BAM! I`m warm, Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is That Russia Troll Farm an Act of War? 26 min C Kersey 22
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Feb 23 Lia Russell 2,097
Ask Cooterbob! (Apr '11) Feb 22 Cooterbob 699
News Why did a congressman give a Holocaust denier a... Feb 20 dalsimer 666 2
Trolling request (Apr '16) Feb 20 Kamrn turner 39
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Feb 18 z kernel 21,355
~*~Ghost Rider & Pepper126~*~ (1 year) (Apr '12) Feb 9 Izzy-_- 2,916
More from around the web