Satan's Homepage

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#128450 Jan 6, 2013
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something you illiterate moron. There has never been a time since I've been posting on Topix when a friend of mine did something that I thought was uncalled for and I haven't called them out on it. The fact that I don't make a public spectacle of myself like you choose to do does not mean that I am in complete support of everything that's been posted. Ask some of your friends if you think that's not true. Ask Ms. Self Righteous Pepper herself. If it's wrong in my book, I will let you know. That doesn't mean I can't be friends with someone and disagree. There are people posting here today that I have had disagreements with. Adults are capable of doing that. It's you mental morons that can't seem to find common ground without complete alliance.
Now, Ms. Idiot, I could have very well made that same post on TM8's page today when Kevvie was getting he @ZZ handed to him so effectively, but I chose not to make him look more idiotic than he already did. Does that, in your over emotional opinion, make me a bad person? If so, ask me if I givafluck what you think. I'm sure even your low aptitude can figure out the answer to that.
Go hang from a make believe tree naked in your make believe Topix worlds while Rush takes make believe pictures and diddles himself lusting after a freaking avatar. Your world is sad. Over 8,000 posts and not a one with viable content.
I manage to see my name jump out of all this mess.

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#128451 Jan 6, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you sign in for a minute or so?
I need to ask you about something?
Lavender Bambi ninja derriere always said she never registered. Was that a lie too? LMSO

The Colonel Mustard

Since: Dec 11

Erstwhile

#128453 Jan 6, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you really have always been a whiny emo. LMSO
I would defend your right to be on here to the death
I said it before, I don't want anybody banned, I consider these people my brothers and sisters, friend or foe

But you and your stepford wives went to top mod and had "the kernel" banned

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#128454 Jan 6, 2013
-alain-vain- wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~
some have needed it for as long as I can remember
them ...
~~~~~
There doesn't seem to be anyone who needs it as bad as you.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#128455 Jan 6, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you SHOULD ask him. If he could please grow up. That might be useful.
Sweaty he is all grown up, and he is more of a man than anything you'll ever drag home.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#128456 Jan 6, 2013
OMG! I just saw all these books. Tom you may wanna get the paramedics to come and check em out. Seriously.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#128457 Jan 6, 2013
QWEET wrote:
<quoted text>you know it, ive made a fortune, lol......
I still laugh over all that. Some of the best times on Topix.

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#128458 Jan 6, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually when there is a mess, you are in the middle of it. LMSO

The Colonel Mustard

Erstwhile

#128459 Jan 6, 2013
"He is like a cancer infecting the threads. It got to where I didn't even post in many places because I didn't feel like dealing with the headache of his name calling."

Nothing too vicious or ugly for MG to say, right

She tells it like it is

HA HA

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#128460 Jan 6, 2013
That clowns plea to the mod is funny, but this one wins the award.
DeVille wrote:

Hey Top Mod
You have always shown yourself to be a fair and judicial person, that is why I am bringing my case before you.
The Denver Forum always brags that if they don't want you there, they will have you banned, apparently that is truly the case, I have seen it over and over. I know these people and began talking to them with this sock.
Miss DeVille is a sweet, religious wise crakin old fashioned woman... do a random check of any of the posts I have made, I am not ashamed of anything I have posted.
Yet they had me banned
I am begging you to right this injustice
LMSO

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#128462 Jan 6, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Well hello exquisite one. Have you had a nice weekend? You got here just in time.
It has been nice. I hope yours has, too.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Brainerd, MN

#128463 Jan 6, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweaty he is all grown up, and he is more of a man than anything you'll ever drag home.
Are you sure? His speech patterns and sense of humor are very 6th grade.

KENTUCKY

#128464 Jan 6, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Lavender Bambi ninja derriere always said she never registered. Was that a lie too? LMSO
Why are you asking me this?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#128465 Jan 6, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it before, I don't want anybody banned, I consider these people my brothers and sisters, friend or foe
Really? I don't think you're being truthful.

KENTUCKY

#128466 Jan 6, 2013
MG IS STILL HERE BYTCH wrote:
pecker head, you BETTER use a civil tongue while talking to my friends, if you value your false teeth.
What do ya think now Pepper?

Was I right?

*and just so ya know, this was a question for Pepper about something we were discussing earlier?*

KENTUCKY

#128467 Jan 6, 2013
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
Hope all have had a good day.
Its fixen to get better.

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#128469 Jan 6, 2013
The Colonel Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the link took me to the wrong post. I didn't see any requests to have you removed. I only saw an opinion of what you did to a forum. I have always been in favor of people dealing with their issues themselves, but that is no longer the atmosphere on here. I got a warning for posting the wheels on the bus song. Why? Because some whiny baby got in trouble for something that had nothing to do with me, and felt the need to retaliate to get me in trouble. I guess he doesn't realize my accounts mean no more to me than yours do to you. I still think you owe that fellow an apology for accusing him of getting your other account banned. He stated very clearly he never got the chance to report them.

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#128470 Jan 6, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me this?
You asked her to log in for a minute, but she cannot log in because she never registered right? ;) Yeah I know, you will say messenger or whatever, I am just giving you a hard time and wanted to give everyone a laugh about Lavender Bambis lies. LMSO

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#128471 Jan 6, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
It took you that long to read it? You're really slow, aren't you? Now, since you chose to bite, would you also like to elaborate? Do you want to revisit what I do when I think a "friend" is doing something they shouldn't be doing like say perhaps, posting someone's PI? Can you post the truth? Is it even in you anywhere? Or, will you make excuses?

The Colonel Mustard

Erstwhile

#128472 Jan 6, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
That clowns plea to the mod is funny, but this one wins the award.
<quoted text>
LMSO
A beautifully written plea to a top mod
And you know full well that was a private conversation
She even apologized for accidentlly revealing it
But there is nothing too low, too dirty for you, is there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is That Russia Troll Farm an Act of War? 6 hr Beyond the headlines 20
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) 17 hr Lia Russell 2,097
Ask Cooterbob! (Apr '11) Thu Cooterbob 699
News Why did a congressman give a Holocaust denier a... Feb 20 dalsimer 666 2
Trolling request (Apr '16) Feb 20 Kamrn turner 39
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Feb 18 z kernel 21,355
~*~Ghost Rider & Pepper126~*~ (1 year) (Apr '12) Feb 9 Izzy-_- 2,916
More from around the web