Satan's Homepage
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#127804 Jan 5, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Stop stealing all of Chunkys lines before he sees YA, YA petty thief. YA are pathetic. How many of my posts have YA replied to now? Pathetic. YA are just like Chunky except he could read. Of course he ran around chasing other men on here and got stomped daily, so I do see the similarities. LMSO
ya claim i am everyone from wrecks, to bambi, to satan's other sock lavendar lady, to lief coach, russsh, and on and on ,,,
yet the one i am, ya claim i am not!

the clueless button was made for you.
now if we can talk topix into a crybaby
and a lunatic
and a suck up button, that will have ya covered, ya freak
LMAO

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#127805 Jan 5, 2013
Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Such formalities.
C'mere, and give Winnie a big ole kiss.
Muuuaaahhhh,

Faith Hill "This Kiss"
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#127806 Jan 5, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayup....can you guess which one of them made this comment?
"my (fill in the blank) account which was ripped from me last weekend along with everything I owned."
ROTF
ya better ramp up ya nastiness.
MG is far worse in VILENESS than you are.

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#127807 Jan 5, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayup....can you guess which one of them made this comment?
"my (fill in the blank) account which was ripped from me last weekend along with everything I owned."
ROTF
LMSO. Just to clarify, I was by no means taking a shot at Mr Garrison when I was talking about people holding funerals or wakes for their lost socks. I certainly wouldn't want to encourage anyone to post any quotes attributed to him and his plight to get his account back. Believe it or not it was really just a general comment.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

La Grange, KY

#127808 Jan 5, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>

I think
Fibberface :)

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#127809 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>ya claim i am everyone from wrecks, to bambi, to satan's other sock lavendar lady, to lief coach, russsh, and on and on ,,,
yet the one i am, ya claim i am not!
the clueless button was made for you.
now if we can talk topix into a crybaby
and a lunatic
and a suck up button, that will have ya covered, ya freak
LMAO
Ya are filled with lies and that is why most everyone knows YA can't be believed. I have not claimed you are wrecks, lief coach, or rush. I even defended you about Lavender Lady and told everyone how it was pure coincidence she answered herself when she was supposed to be talking to you, and it was also pure coincidence that her posts that day went poof at the exact moment yours did. The thing is, you just aren't that smart, so you should stick to simpler things and work your way up. LMSO

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#127810 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>more clutter
from mr butter butt - crack
a grown man inflicting his fantasies here, 24/7/365 as
he STALKS TOM PAPPAS and SUCKS
up
LMSO, He thinks I am everyone, because I am in his dreams. Wait, that isn't funny, this sick freak needs to find another man to dream about.
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#127811 Jan 5, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Thats for sure, speaking of medicine, may I have another shot? LMSO
has anyone replaced dr k? i would pay for him to give ya a shot. ya last one. ya so annoying. ya like a demented monkey on 'roids.

KENTUCKY

#127812 Jan 5, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>If you mean 9 total threads, no, it seems to be normal for me.
How many threads does your counter pull up?

The counter on the front page says there should be 806, but when I use the drop down it only goes to 9. But page 9 goes back to June '10.

Since: Feb 10

somewhere in the mountains

#127813 Jan 5, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Thats for sure, speaking of medicine, may I have another shot? LMSO
*Slides salt, tequilla,and lemons across table*
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#127814 Jan 5, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>Ya are filled with lies and that is why most everyone knows YA can't be believed. I have not claimed you are wrecks, lief coach, or rush. I even defended you about Lavender Lady and told everyone how it was pure coincidence she answered herself when she was supposed to be talking to you, and it was also pure coincidence that her posts that day went poof at the exact moment yours did. The thing is, you just aren't that smart, so you should stick to simpler things and work your way up. LMSO
ya fulla crap. ya and satan both are freaks. ya story is just that. and mighty old. and repeated. but still not true,
lmao

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#127815 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>ya better ramp up ya nastiness.
MG is far worse in VILENESS than you are.
You are the vile king. That is why your posts go poof so quickly. It must suck when YA look back at the hours YA spent begging for attention and YA can't even go back and read what YA said. No wonder YA can never remember YA lies from the previous day.

KENTUCKY

#127817 Jan 5, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fibberface :)
Heh, Heh, Heh,

*points and laughs*

Are ya beggin' for some Ganny attention?
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#127818 Jan 5, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Muuuaaahhhh,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dls_cBmUt7QXX
Faith Hill "This Kiss"
between the jealous of ganny skanks here and crack boy, which one ya reckon playing with the judgets?
LMAO
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#127819 Jan 5, 2013
lXSatans Mystic WitchXl wrote:
<quoted text>*Slides salt, tequilla,and lemons across table*
ya enabling that drunk> can't ya see he is already 3 sheets to the wind?
no one sober could post his crap.
one would hope.

La Grange, KY

#127820 Jan 5, 2013
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>LMSO. Just to clarify, I was by no means taking a shot at Mr Garrison when I was talking about people holding funerals or wakes for their lost socks. I certainly wouldn't want to encourage anyone to post any quotes attributed to him and his plight to get his account back. Believe it or not it was really just a general comment.
But but but...Miss Deville was a "part of him"
DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Top Mod
You have always shown yourself to be a fair and judicial person, that is why I am bringing my case before you.
The Denver Forum always brags that if they don't want you there, they will have you banned, apparently that is truly the case, I have seen it over and over. I know these people and began talking to them with this sock.
Miss DeVille is a sweet, religious wise crakin old fashioned woman... do a random check of any of the posts I have made, I am not ashamed of anything I have posted.
Yet they had me banned
I am begging you to right this injustice
It's perfectly normal for a grown man to cry and beg rite :)

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#127822 Jan 5, 2013
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>has anyone replaced dr k? i would pay for him to give ya a shot. ya last one. ya so annoying. ya like a demented monkey on 'roids.
If Im so annoying why are YA here tonight? Because YA are stalking the Lion, and no, YA can't touch my tail YA fowl sicko. YA replied to 4 of my posts to other people because YA just had to beg for a pat on YA head. YA are barking up the wrong tree. Have YA tried a local bathhouse? LMSO
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#127823 Jan 5, 2013
MG is still here bytches wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a pathetic good for nothing idiot. ICNO doesn`t need to use anyones account, and he does not lion doesn`t share accounts like you p00sies do! Now STOP accusing everyone else of doing what your ignorant asses do, you fckn loser. You are as dumb as fckn dirt, and you wonder why we like to rub your fckd up face in the dirt. If the shoe fits fckface, wear it, have a coke and a smile, and Shut the FCK up!!
Have a nice Sunday dck breath!
Tell mommy I said hiya.
icno has posted she uses ill bill among others.
do try to keep up.
ya look even more foolish than ya are by posting ya nonsense.
ya VILE unhappy unwanted freak

La Grange, KY

#127825 Jan 5, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh, Heh, Heh,
*points and laughs*
Are ya beggin' for some Ganny attention?
Nope....just pointing out the obvious and laughing at you like everyone else.

Hey, can you get your "real life man" to stop "ravishing" me with attention? Din't think so ;)

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#127826 Jan 5, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
How many threads does your counter pull up?
The counter on the front page says there should be 806, but when I use the drop down it only goes to 9. But page 9 goes back to June '10.
When i look at the first page, it says 1-100 out of 798 I'm not sure when they started this forum, maybe that is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rickster's Diary (Jul '15) 2 hr --Rickster-- 39
Cookie Parker's Home Page (Oct '11) 8 hr Maverick 808 558
Name the worst troll you have encounted. (Oct '15) 10 hr Speaks Bimbo 2
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) 14 hr texas pete 1,932
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) Fri Aithusa 2,176
Stalker nutjob Adam/VenomFrogX/ExtraFrogX's Hyp... Jun 23 Skls 2
the kernel's Gone Forever... Thanks to Natty (Oct '12) Jun 20 Voyeur 7,285
More from around the web