Satan's Homepage

Alain is Vain

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111023 Nov 27, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider that a pickup line? Damm rooshter. You need to go read "Pick up Lines for Dummies".
+++++

so are you saying that you
would have fallen for that ...

)~~+~~(

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#111024 Nov 27, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>It came from the goodwill like everything else that she has, including her famous adult toys. Simply, hand me downs.
Why the interest in my toys?

My favorite toy is a small 3X3 inch Etch a Sketch.

I have a ball playing with it. My son can draw a circle with it, but I cant, I try but mine doesn't come out right.

“Stop Talkin bout Me”

Since: Nov 12

Williamsburg, KY

#111025 Nov 27, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG,*BARF*
Trust me when I say, NO respectable real man is EVER thinking about you.
Well.....If any man is thinking about you, believe me, "it aint good"
I bet you`d like to slap the dentures outta her mouf.

Heh Heh

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Under the Southern Cross

#111026 Nov 27, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>wtf are ya slumming? ya trying to break up satan and crack? or just clockblocking ddr and irish from satan?
LMAO
Aaahh! You did notice ... can't get much past Tammy boi.:-)
Logan Kent

Springfield, NJ

#111027 Nov 27, 2012
Okay , Nat, people say it's you on lots of these names, if you must make threats and death threats and even get on here and start up some lies. Maybe law enforcement should see just how nuts you are, considering you like Ginny and Angie. The two pals you have. You are talking with yourselves. Do you actually believe these are friends you have? Don't even try of coming off with stinking threats. You all lost this war long ago. Lay down stupid .

“Stop Talkin bout Me”

Williamsburg, KY

#111028 Nov 27, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a cow pizz on a flat rock?
OMG!! That was you i seen down on Bee Rock!

OMG! OMG!

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Under the Southern Cross

#111029 Nov 27, 2012
YelIowback Crack wrote:
<quoted text>He really goes into a frenzy when Irish shows up. He must have a huge man crush on him. LMSO
hahaha! How's the Craic? I've just finished work and catching up on the gossip.:-)

Alain is Vain

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111030 Nov 27, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder he is still single... Am I right?
+++++

yup ... just like you are a very
lonely woman sitting and waiting
for her "coded truck driving fool"
to hurry back to her

)~~+~~(

KENTUCKY

#111031 Nov 27, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether this is true or not, none of us care to know.
What I think is important though, is for all the men here who you have cybered to know that you will never respect their privacy. You clearly will out any one of them if they don't behave the way you want them to. This is your method of control, and I find it despicable.
You cannot be trusted.
If none of you care to know, why do you keep bringing it up?

“Stop Talkin bout Me”

Williamsburg, KY

#111032 Nov 27, 2012
Logan Kent wrote:
Okay , Nat, people say it's you on lots of these names, if you must make threats and death threats and even get on here and start up some lies. Maybe law enforcement should see just how nuts you are, considering you like Ginny and Angie. The two pals you have. You are talking with yourselves. Do you actually believe these are friends you have? Don't even try of coming off with stinking threats. You all lost this war long ago. Lay down stupid .
Hey! Give me some of that dope yer smokin.

It won`t hurt me as bad as it has you.

Cuz I`m invincible!

KENTUCKY

#111033 Nov 27, 2012
-Code Monkey- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, and that's why I answered about your couch. With you living, sleeping, screwing, eating on that thing, it's gotta be one hellofa bacterial science experiment that the CDC should investigate.
But your still thinking about it rite:)

Heh, Heh, Heh... you need to quit before Deff Kitty gets upset and scampers away...

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Brainerd, MN

#111034 Nov 27, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether this is true or not, none of us care to know.
What I think is important though, is for all the men here who you have cybered to know that you will never respect their privacy. You clearly will out any one of them if they don't behave the way you want them to. This is your method of control, and I find it despicable.
You cannot be trusted.
As always, you are right. I hope any men who would even consider private discussions with her see what she is doing right now, and opt for someone less....mean and nasty.
Logan Kent

Springfield, NJ

#111036 Nov 27, 2012
I don't do drugs, anybody who lies as much as you has a major issue with drugs or a mental problem. I don't smoke weed. I don"t have an issue with people who do it every now n then. It's late for you pal, you are messed up in the head and can't see it.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Brainerd, MN

#111037 Nov 27, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a cow pizz on a flat rock?
So when you are not staring at your computer screen, touching yourself inappropriately, you are watching cows piddle. Wow... you are just a go getter aren't ya?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#111039 Nov 27, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweetheart!
Hand me down adult toys.
I can't. My hands are tied. If you let me loose I'll hand you all of them.

:-p

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Brainerd, MN

#111040 Nov 27, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
But your still thinking about it rite:)
Heh, Heh, Heh... you need to quit before Deff Kitty gets upset and scampers away...
Poor Ganny. I know why you are so butt hurt over losing an opportunity with Nat. He keeps no secrets from me. I don't blame you.

Oh by the way.... he wasn't lying about what he would do... for his girl though, not you.

Dang, I am a happy Kitty :)
Logan Kent

Springfield, NJ

#111041 Nov 27, 2012
Ganny have you ever thought of reporting him? I don't mean on here , it does little. Like calling the law ? Emailing them maybe? Get some kind of restraining order against him or something. You should look into online stalking laws. Same as real life stalking laws. He needs put away... I'm sorry. He seems way off ! Really unstable.

1Irishghost

“Just resting”

Under the Southern Cross

#111042 Nov 27, 2012
-ShapeShifter- wrote:
<quoted text>+++++

and you need to stop pretending that he
wasn't trying to pick her up ... that
abby saw right through his "code" and
told him to hit the road ...

)~~+~~(
She certainly did ... And cried and cried and cried and cried and cried ad nauseam ...

KENTUCKY

#111044 Nov 27, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have to explain to you why there was a Hotel room... that HE was checked into, not me. Just because you fall into bed with any guy on your first date does not mean I do.
Heh, Heh, Heh, but when I posted before about that little problem Natty had, you posted you were more that satisfied with his,, uummm,, performance at that motel... that he didn't have any kind of problem with, uuuummm,,, it.

Did you forgit?
Sordid Guy

Houston, TX

#111045 Nov 27, 2012
Logan Kent wrote:
Ganny have you ever thought of reporting him? I don't mean on here , it does little. Like calling the law ? Emailing them maybe? Get some kind of restraining order against him or something. You should look into online stalking laws. Same as real life stalking laws. He needs put away... I'm sorry. He seems way off ! Really unstable.
STFU Blondey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie Parker's Home Page (Oct '11) 4 hr Sundog512 596
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) 23 hr -Jane- 2,179
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Mon 40ish 1,933
Rickster's Diary (Jul '15) Jun 26 --Rickster-- 39
Name the worst troll you have encounted. (Oct '15) Jun 25 Speaks Bimbo 2
Stalker nutjob Adam/VenomFrogX/ExtraFrogX's Hyp... Jun 23 Skls 2
the kernel's Gone Forever... Thanks to Natty (Oct '12) Jun 20 Voyeur 7,285
More from around the web