Satan's Homepage

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Since: Jul 10

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102436 Oct 21, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL how is the hacking my account going??? I dont have to worry about the door, you are too stupid to figure it out

Have a nice day :)
Not hacking your "Topix" account, stupid ;)

And no worries about the right door. That's the easy part.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102437 Oct 21, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>You are so sad, too bad that I just don't care. I won't link to anything of yours. sorry ole girl.
*points and laughs*

Shortround says she doesn't care as she shows how much she cares.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102438 Oct 21, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL then go for it dumbass, I happen to know better

Have a nice day :)
No, you really know that I DO have the right info. You've confirmed it three separate times to three separate people.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102439 Oct 21, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL anything to make you go all Drama Queen. I know you have been rejected a lot. Get over it. Lies will never help you.
Fat butted girl, you've never been on my radar and the opportunity to reject me never came up.
Hello From WV

Springfield, NJ

#102440 Oct 21, 2012
Ganny Nat is a nutcase and half the time full of dumb ass and wind. Everyone on here knows it. Everyone knows Satan and Nat as garbage on this site. Nat made threats towards a few women including figgy. He's made threats of raping and killing women's kids on here. Fu@@@@@ low life! I hope somebody or people report him. Figgy has even said about two weeks ago he's posted threats upon her kids now.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102441 Oct 21, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>He has put her on the spot, in a horrible position, what can she possibly say?

If the tables were turned and you had an account that couldn't be banned and you did to her what natafonos does to me... said she rapes and molests her toddler son, that she should die for it on his wedding day while using her real name, what do you think she would expect from me?

Well she wouldn't have to wait, I would see you as an insane psychopath and you would be my arch enemy, we would never speak again.
You called me a pedophile. I've used your same exact words in you and you cry like a bltch about it.
Irony escapes you. Go join Abbywhale in the Nat's Victims section, you emobitch.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102442 Oct 21, 2012
Hello From WV wrote:
Wow bravo o morons. Nat and Ginny you got nick names people use!!! No real info. You lose,
You're just a fraud.

Have A Nice GoFuck Yourself :)

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#102443 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward. You make these claims about me that have no bearing in reality.
I've posted in Portsmouth but I've never lived there.
It's funny how so many cowardly nutjobs are crawling out of the woodwork.
You have to hide in order to confront me. What a little bitchcunt you are.
Have you seen where it posts without the fake accent? It is not only a grey box coward, a lying creep, but a thespian who is trying to emulate one of the biggest nutcases on Topix. Says it all, it really does.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#102444 Oct 21, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed how ignorant you are, Nat generalized... I think the word he used was tardlette. Someone posted his minor child's real name here. Of course, no one here expects you to understand the difference, because of how you were raised by a family of wild dingo's and all that dope you smoked, but at least try to develop some sort of moral compass before you go opening your Twinkie trap.
So your just letting Cat know if she did get upset with it, you will not support her in her decision to be upset.

That she should continue defending his children, and he will continue posting nasty things about other peoples children.
what a runnnt

Nuremberg, Germany

#102445 Oct 21, 2012

slides finger inside butthole.

in my comfort zone.

nat lets be friends.

))>><<((

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102446 Oct 21, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>Night before last Cat was here defending your children to me, because of something that was posted about them.

Something she thought I posted I'm guessing. But all the same she was very angry and upset because of it.

Then the very next day you post nasty stuff about Figgys child right in front of Cat on this thread, after she defended your children to me, the night before, because someone done them the same way.

Now it might have just been me that it bothered so bad, but how do you think Cat felt seeing you call Figgys child a tardlet, after she defended your children so viciously just the night before, over the same thing?

I am not trying to speak for Cat, and am in no way trying to play my emotions off as being Cats.

But I thought it was a very shitty way for you to do her. I dont care an awful lot for her, but I felt sorry for her over that one.
Tardlet, the offspring of a Tard, is pretty general and I blasted dumbass Figgy, not her Figlet, which is what we used to call him.
Settle down, you scum sucking prostitute. Go pimp out your skanklet some more.
Hello From WV

Springfield, NJ

#102448 Oct 21, 2012
I'm a biotech ? It's bitch you moron. Get it right Natty, No I am not. Need spelling lessons? You're a pos no one should ever be friends with or befriend. I don't give a flip how much you troll, you'll just get banned and slowly pulled away again. People don't care, they'll ignore and hit that report button on you're stinking lying butt. You dumb lunatic .
what a runnnt

Nuremberg, Germany

#102449 Oct 21, 2012

Insult my friends, i'll quote you then kiss your ass for it.

))>><<((

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102450 Oct 21, 2012
Hello From WV wrote:
<quoted text>You are the coward hiding behind socks and telling everyone lies and calling unreal the sex offender. STFU stupid, lay down! You wouldn't come towards his door nor mine ! Not unless you want hit by a taser first from me. Keep dreaming and lying!
You're so scared you won't even log in.
Hello From WV

Springfield, NJ

#102451 Oct 21, 2012
Ginny no one posted about a fake accent or having one you ignorant sex offender lover! Does it feel good ? Feel good the fact of being stupid and low scum like Nat like now? He's only using you moron. Were all grey boxes. You two dumb clowns caught us.( sigh)

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102452 Oct 21, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>I look at it like this Kernel, if she has to consider which way to go on this matter, if she can some how condone what Natty said about you, she needs to stay with Natty.

Because in my mind there is no justification for posting something like that and then posting he has no remorse for it.

If she can accept it, then she will show what kind of person she is.
David Moses called me a pedophile. I returned the favor.
Stop whining about me repeating his own words.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

#102453 Oct 21, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>No friend would ever put a friend on the spot like that

He is too angry and self-involved to care
You pompous windbag.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#102454 Oct 21, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
So your just letting Cat know if she did get upset with it, you will not support her in her decision to be upset.
That she should continue defending his children, and he will continue posting nasty things about other peoples children.
So you are telling Cat how she should feel?

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#102455 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so scared you won't even log in.
Yes, very scared. Notice how touchy it is too, what a whiner.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#102457 Oct 21, 2012
Hello From WV wrote:
GoodBye for now.
Couldn't leave, could you? Thin-skinned coward. Now jump into character again, Dani, your heroine...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is That Russia Troll Farm an Act of War? 14 hr Trump is a joke 21
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Fri Lia Russell 2,097
Ask Cooterbob! (Apr '11) Feb 22 Cooterbob 699
News Why did a congressman give a Holocaust denier a... Feb 20 dalsimer 666 2
Trolling request (Apr '16) Feb 20 Kamrn turner 39
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Feb 18 z kernel 21,355
~*~Ghost Rider & Pepper126~*~ (1 year) (Apr '12) Feb 9 Izzy-_- 2,916
More from around the web