Satan's Homepage

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#102386 Oct 21, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>It's Ganny's usual liefest to try to get you on the defense.
She fails at everything.

_unreal 1

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#102387 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you hiding, coward?
Pull out another sock before you call him coward, you know you and inblow keep so many on hand to hide with/. Damm you really do suck at this

Have a nice day :)
Hello From WV

Springfield, NJ

#102389 Oct 21, 2012
I ain't a coward and liar like you, you however are. You use people's names and harass them, impersonation for another term, post fake and real information about people. You're life is a lie. I'm waiting dumb boy. Call!!!!! Or are you gonna be a little bitch?

_unreal 1

Vous faites chier

#102390 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop hiding and answer the door!
Have A Nice Day, Peaches :)
LOL how is the hacking my account going??? I dont have to worry about the door, you are too stupid to figure it out

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#102391 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
She fails at everything.
Nat, that was the 88,888 comment. Any believers in numerology here?

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#102392 Oct 21, 2012
_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Really??? I missed that
,post the link please, I want to see if he is threating her like he is me. The difference is he does not have my real PI
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, you have no idea what PI of yours I really have ;)

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#102393 Oct 21, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>*Blow my nose and hands tissue back to Olive Oil*. You have a lot of tissues and issues. I guess you need a lot of them in order to have any kind of a life. You sure are a buzz kill.
Ick. Dang girl, its got mascara all over it.

*hands Abby yet another tissue*

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#102394 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you hiding, coward?
Such a total coward.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#102395 Oct 21, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You cry ALL the time here. Day and night, constant crying coming from you.
Stop Your Sobbing - The Pretenders
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3GFg_pnLmq4XX
You are so sad, too bad that I just don't care. I won't link to anything of yours. sorry ole girl.

_unreal 1

Vous faites chier

#102397 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, you have no idea what PI of yours I really have ;)
LOL then go for it dumbass, I happen to know better

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#102399 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>o.O
Thanks! This doesn't surprise me in the least and explains why Kevin's head powderpuff girl, HG, is so supportive of Abbysephone's irrational fears.
LOL anything to make you go all Drama Queen. I know you have been rejected a lot. Get over it. Lies will never help you.

Since: Nov 11

The kernel of truth

#102401 Oct 21, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Nat if lying over something that was nothing to begin with, and happened over a year ago makes you feel like a big important man, you tell that story any way you want to.
I know longer care. Until you made the remark about Kernel and his daughter I had thought there was some hope for you. But when you made that post, I gave up,,, then you pissed on Cat like you did, that was it.
You dont care about anybody but you. And thats sad.
Cat probably cares about you more than any one on Topix ever has, and you showed you couldn't care less about her. And as much as I dislike her, I felt sorry for her yesterday.
He has put her on the spot, in a horrible position, what can she possibly say?

If the tables were turned and you had an account that couldn't be banned and you did to her what natafonos does to me... said she rapes and molests her toddler son, that she should die for it on his wedding day while using her real name, what do you think she would expect from me?

Well she wouldn't have to wait, I would see you as an insane psychopath and you would be my arch enemy, we would never speak again.
Hello From WV

Springfield, NJ

#102403 Oct 21, 2012
Wow bravo o morons. Nat and Ginny you got nick names people use!!! No real info. You lose,

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#102404 Oct 21, 2012
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
that is very true ... thanks abby
how is your day going today
))>><<((
lol I am up and about. How are you?

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#102405 Oct 21, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Russh. It takes a person of strength and courage to apology. Ganny and Kernel lied to you and proved they cannot be trusted.
In a way it's a compliment, as Ganny is so jealous of me she needs to lie and tell posters I am a man when in fact I am a woman.
Have a good Sunday.
Now a lady would have posted the first two sentences and then stopped.

What did I lie about, you have admitted Speaks Bimbo Dragon was a male, and when you changed it to SBDragon it became female.

I did not tell anyone you were male or a female because I have never met you so I have no idea one way or another.

So unless you totally identify yourself with your Topix accounts, I did not say anything about you as a person.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#102406 Oct 21, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Abby need to drink more coffee, and roll ya one,
I feel great by the way...
I am ready. Lets slip outside for a few minutes.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#102407 Oct 21, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>You are so sad, too bad that I just don't care. I won't link to anything of yours. sorry ole girl.
yeah right, you just don't care, that's why you keep replying...

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#102411 Oct 21, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ick. Dang girl, its got mascara all over it.
No it just had snot on it now it is on you.*blows my nose again* hands it back to the weird one.

All you talk about is some one crying but the biggest one crying is you. You need a truck load of tissues. Get it? a truck load. lol

Boo Hoo is all you ever do. I know some pity you. I am just not one of them. Get help, you can do it.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#102413 Oct 21, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right, you just don't care, that's why you keep replying...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DksSPZTZES0XX
It is because you are like a train wreck. I can't make myself look away from the horror. You like snotty tissues?*blows my nose again* here you go ,don't sleep with them.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#102414 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the hell do you figure I pissed on Cat?!?
Keep grasping for something to beat me with. As always, you're a failure.
Night before last Cat was here defending your children to me, because of something that was posted about them.

Something she thought I posted I'm guessing. But all the same she was very angry and upset because of it.

Then the very next day you post nasty stuff about Figgys child right in front of Cat on this thread, after she defended your children to me, the night before, because someone done them the same way.

Now it might have just been me that it bothered so bad, but how do you think Cat felt seeing you call Figgys child a tardlet, after she defended your children so viciously just the night before, over the same thing?

I am not trying to speak for Cat, and am in no way trying to play my emotions off as being Cats.

But I thought it was a very shitty way for you to do her. I dont care an awful lot for her, but I felt sorry for her over that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new discord server for raids (Sep '16) 6 hr Dylan 79
Satan's Homepage 17 hr River Tam 28
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Apr 17 --IslandGurL-- 21,292
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Apr 16 -Scare__ Crow- 2,098
News Trump Rushes Into World Affairs Apr 12 Jeff Brightone 1
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) Apr 12 40ish 2,264
Cookie Parker's Home Page (Oct '11) Apr 12 Just Slim 870
More from around the web