Satan's Homepage
Hello From WV

Bronx, NY

#102331 Oct 21, 2012
who="_Olive_"]<qu oted text>
Honey, you are the queen of wasted effort, well, you and your grey box friends. Again mod 8 and mod 21 denied anyone using grey boxes you dumb ass! Unregistered accounts. You defending Nat don"t help you're reputation on this site much. Go take a pill. Why speak in everybody's fighting or even conversations ? You're always such a negative person and looney it's sad you don't see it, most mentally insane don't. Everyone have a nice day.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#102334 Oct 21, 2012
Dumb ;-)

You got to type IN ALL CAPS btw. ;0)

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#102336 Oct 21, 2012
Hello From WV

Bronx, NY

#102338 Oct 21, 2012
who="To Nat"]This seems to have been removed sometime last night.
Nat, Abby Normal One is Persephone. The account was created by Princess Sue, after her Bellah account had its cover blown. They both use Abby Normal One, but Persephone after you told everyone what you knew about her. She is trying to get you back for that. Notice the common use of GET BETTER, OLD MAN and pretending she works with the mentally ill. She. didn't go to a party tonight. She's in the west and posting on the other forum, and jumping back here. Notice too that Kevin is always following Abby Normal One around. Re-Moved? No way you lying little 5"3 paranoid shit ! Nat shut up! Not nice of impersonating Tom papa. You wanna know why it was pulled like you're other comments? Multiple feedbacks....

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#102339 Oct 21, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>And now you want to add yours? lol I don't cry, I leave that to babies like you.
In fact what you call crying is shining a light on lies.
You cry ALL the time here. Day and night, constant crying coming from you.

Stop Your Sobbing - The Pretenders

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#102340 Oct 21, 2012
To Nat wrote:
This seems to have been removed sometime last night.

Nat, Abby Normal One is Persephone. The account was created by Princess Sue, after her Bellah account had its cover blown. They both use Abby Normal One, but Persephone after you told everyone what you knew about her. She is trying to get you back for that. Notice the common use of GET BETTER, OLD MAN and pretending she works with the mentally ill. She didn't go to a party tonight. She's in the west and posting on the other forum, and jumping back here. Notice too that Kevin is always following Abby Normal One around.
o.O
Thanks! This doesn't surprise me in the least and explains why Kevin's head powderpuff girl, HG, is so supportive of Abbysephone's irrational fears.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#102342 Oct 21, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. I rejected her about 6 month before she finally gave up on getting her a piece of the Nat.
I'm sure that even Ganny would admit that's the truth.
Rite Ganny? ;)
Nat if lying over something that was nothing to begin with, and happened over a year ago makes you feel like a big important man, you tell that story any way you want to.

I know longer care. Until you made the remark about Kernel and his daughter I had thought there was some hope for you. But when you made that post, I gave up,,, then you pissed on Cat like you did, that was it.

You dont care about anybody but you. And thats sad.

Cat probably cares about you more than any one on Topix ever has, and you showed you couldn't care less about her. And as much as I dislike her, I felt sorry for her yesterday.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

[email protected]

#102344 Oct 21, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>And why do you care so much?

Your boy lied, I pointed it out. That's all there is to it ;)

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#102345 Oct 21, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
The Games People Play
Displacement as an ego defense.
Published on April 11, 2012 by Neel Burton, M.D. in Hide and Seek
Displacement is the redirection of feelings and impulses towards someone or something less threatening. The classic example of displacement is the person who has had a bad day at work. Instead of taking out his frustration on his boss or colleagues, he stores it all up until six o’clock. He then goes home, bangs the door, kicks the dog, and picks up a quarrel with his spouse.
Displacement can give rise to a chain reaction, with the victim unwittingly becoming a perpetrator. In the example above, the angry man’s spouse might then hit one of their children, perhaps rationalizing her behaviour by thinking of it in terms of a punishment. The next day or month or year, the child might go to school and bully one of his classmates ‘just for fun’.
Or people posting nasty to strangers on topix?

that is very true ... thanks abby
how is your day going today

))>><<((

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

[email protected]

#102347 Oct 21, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
That's not Dani.
Right, Mr. Authority.

-Natasfonos-

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

[email protected]

#102348 Oct 21, 2012
Hello From WV wrote:
Nope, try again! I live in wv . Not all my life I lived here,. A while back you kept saying this company you work for (no name). You drove trucks for them and made good money. Not! You were fired years ago I as many people from you're hometown Nat checked up. You draw a check. Wanna try again? Fail! Does the name rob ring a bell. Two years ago I told you my father was one boss of that so called company you work for. Not! You're a liar natty poop. You're life is a lie.
You're 100% wrong, or are you?
Is my name Rob? ;)

KENTUCKY

#102349 Oct 21, 2012
-ShapeShifter- wrote:
<quoted text>
+++++
good morning sweet little abby ...
It must be catching ... I feel the same way
)~~+~~(
You and Abby need to drink more coffee, and roll ya one,

I feel great by the way...

“mon nom est Francois”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#102350 Oct 21, 2012
-ShapeShifter- wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++
mavish ... now you know how we
are amazed how your simply one brain cell mind works
and preforms every day ... you are funny to us also
)~~+~~(
ROTF!
It said preform.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#102351 Oct 21, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Abby need to drink more coffee, and roll ya one,
I feel great by the way...
Yeah, you like to run around reporting people.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...

Crybaby, just like your grey box friends.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Hell

#102352 Oct 21, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont care about anybody but you. And thats sad.
That is you, and you and your socks prove it here day and night. You are disrespectful to every one here who doesn't kiss your ass.

KENTUCKY

#102354 Oct 21, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>
my guess is that natty does not take rejection well=)
Natty can take it in the ear for all I care. ROTF!!!

*and before any one gets all pissy, its a family joke about taking antibiotics and suppositories.
Hello From WV

Bronx, NY

#102355 Oct 21, 2012
Wrong person retard! I'm not Kevin or dani! Smoke another one.

SATAN_64

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#102356 Oct 21, 2012
-ShapeShifter- wrote:
<quoted text>
+++++
you should hear what they call you ...
and I'm still laughing
They? Let me get this straight, you are talking about the four people that are so low on the totem pole of life, that you can identify with them on all levels, rite?

You do realize that there are many more people that think you all are fools, and generally get it right.

KENTUCKY

#102357 Oct 21, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you like to run around reporting people.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...
Crybaby, just like your grey box friends.
And I meant it.

There is no reason what so ever for you to disrupt that thread. There is enough fight threads for you to spew you filth and nastiness on.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#102359 Oct 21, 2012
what a russsh wrote:
good morning miss bertie ...
and I do mean 'MISS' bertie ...
this has bothered me alot all night
first off I want to apolgize for
letting myself get sucked in on one of the
most cruelest and meanest insinuations
about someone that anyone could find themselves in ...
I joined in and played along with it so I am just as wrong
as they were ... and I ask you while down on one knee
(not for marriage) for you to forgive my stupid thoughtless
insults so that I can at least feel like a human being again
I mean this bertie ... I am sorry
))>><<((
Thank you Russh. It takes a person of strength and courage to apology. Ganny and Kernel lied to you and proved they cannot be trusted.

In a way it's a compliment, as Ganny is so jealous of me she needs to lie and tell posters I am a man when in fact I am a woman.

Have a good Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) 4 hr Sharlene45 2,110
Poll Times running out. Come on folks! Make a call! ... 7 hr Jailhouse Comedian 0
What are you going to do after winning the powe... 16 hr Weepy 18
Do women have sex with men on the first date? (Jun '15) 17 hr Concerned Reader 11
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Feb 3 Voyeur 21,206
PESCreation (Nov '12) Feb 3 Sandy06 2,424
~*~Ghost Rider & Pepper126~*~ (1 year) (Apr '12) Jan 31 J Doe 2,727
More from around the web