Satan's Homepage

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#98385 Oct 16, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
LMAO, at the morons dancing to TOM PAPPAS toons, all day, all night.
You dropped the polka.:( Whats the matter? You don't like showing your age? LMSO

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#98386 Oct 16, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a way to go to catch up to Tom. That boy needs his mouth washed out with soap.
Wouldn't that be have his hands washed with soap.

I dont think he types with his tongue or lips.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Brainerd, MN

#98387 Oct 16, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>Just so ya know, Kernel is, and always will be my number one. Everyone knows it, and I never try and hide it. He does not interfere with the other men in my life just as I dont interfere with the women in his.

And someones life must be pretty pathetic for them to spend their day worrying about my life and how many men are in it.
We are not concerned about how many... We are concerned with how hard up and pathetic a man would have to be to settle for being your number 5. If you don't mind that you are making some pretty nice guys look like chumps, then we can comment on what chumps they are, and you can just hush up and deal with it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#98388 Oct 16, 2012
-Ill Bill- wrote:
Good afternoon everybody. Just a quick post of the last two days and then I have to run. I probably won't respond because I'm super busy. Sorry in advance.
OK so yesterday I hooked up the 250 bandit and went to a job. When I got there I notived my phone missing. 3 hours later one of my workers found it in the driveway to my shop and it got run over. It's an iphone and it was not even cracked.
I spent the day pruning some trees and then I did office crap until 8 pm (which sucked).
Today (one of my crewleaders had monday and tuesday off) and another one called in sick. Had to reschedule those jobs. So I took a big crew to my job (and 2 guys needed out early today). So as I'm setting up my bucket truck in a nice paved driveway the bucket truck blows a line and hydraulic oil everywhere.
Shut down the truck and get out spill kit. Got that cleaned up and had to climb a big pine for removal. As I get the top out I can see rain coming in. Got soaked but got that tree done and went on to remove another pine , ash, aspen and a red maple. Job went well except the driveway oil spill.
Get back to the shop and my spray tech calls. He's stuck in a front yard with his spray rig. It only had about 600 gallons of water on it. Got him out and now I just finished some phone calls and back out the door.
So for all of you who think my job is awesome I have to say some days just suck and this week is begining to suck balls. I hope all of yours are going better than mine.
Your friend
Bill
Be careful Bill. I'm sorry your week is off to a bad start. I was going to call you but I thought you told me you'd be in the trees most of this week. Regardless, I know you'll make the best of it.

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Brainerd, MN

#98389 Oct 16, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>If you keep your men happy why are they here acting like old sour pusses?
She took someone out of turn.

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#98390 Oct 16, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
So first they tell you that you just type what you are told. Then they say someone else uses your account. If you typed what you were told why would someone else need to use your account? That's mushmouth logic for you. LMSO

Since: Nov 11

The kernel of truth

#98391 Oct 16, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you keep your men happy why are they here acting like old sour pusses?
Ummmm
Sorry, that would be you and kitty
And I would also lump the ole hillbilly in with you two
AHH, what the hell, there's no bigger "sour puss" than Angel

&fe ature=related

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#98392 Oct 16, 2012
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
it would be alot easier if you were to just expain
it to us ... mr "zucchini" mavish
))>><<((
Are you still talking to me when you said no one was talking to me?

expain? Does that have something to do with your ex-wife?

KENTUCKY

#98393 Oct 16, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>they worry about all of our lives, tell us what we should post, give unsolicited translations that only a moron or a P00sies would put any faith in, and heckle like manic magpies. wtf is wrong with them?
are they that hard up?
How pathetic does someones life have to be, to worry so much about someone else life?

“I might be a Lion”

Burnt Corn, AL

#98394 Oct 16, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful Bill. I'm sorry your week is off to a bad start. I was going to call you but I thought you told me you'd be in the trees most of this week. Regardless, I know you'll make the best of it.
Bill should be careful what he posts on here or he is liable to get some broken down middle aged car salesman in a plaid skirt crying about OSHA again. Did I say skirt? I meant suit. Or did I? LMSO

“Pass the sunscreen”

Location hidden

#98395 Oct 16, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
How will I ever compete with these kinda clever jabs?
Let me count the ways
You count? This will take a while.

KENTUCKY

#98396 Oct 16, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care one way or the other. Just being a smarta**. I do that on a regular basis.
LOl, yeah rite:)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Location hidden

#98397 Oct 16, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>at least after the warning he got from the humane society he stopped abusing chickens and gerbils.
*yawn*
Get your own bit, ya hack.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#98398 Oct 16, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm
Sorry, that would be you and kitty
And I would also lump the ole hillbilly in with you two
AHH, what the hell, there's no bigger "sour puss" than Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W7jlGRq8xZ4XX&feature=rel ated
Who do you think my man is? Obviously you think it's someone on these threads, so spill.:)

what a russsh

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#98399 Oct 16, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>

now thats our kitten

))>><<((

“Pass the sunscreen”

Location hidden

#98400 Oct 16, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>where's that audio button the crackhead is posting about?
It's all in your head, just like your love life.

Tee Hee Hee
Kiwi

Vienna, Austria

#98401 Oct 16, 2012
Only a low-life P0S would put thier friends on a list of importance. Just my opinion of course. It's understandable to feel more for one person than another, to name them on a list is a blatently disrespectful.

Location hidden

#98402 Oct 16, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops...guess that can happen when they don't stand in line properly.:)

Location hidden

#98403 Oct 16, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, yeah rite:)
Really, explain to me why you think I would care my dear?

what a russsh

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#98404 Oct 16, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still talking to me when you said no one was talking to me?
expain? Does that have something to do with your ex-wife?

you are so easy to confuse ...
and I had my eyes closed ... lol

))>><<((

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PESCreation (Nov '12) Aug 15 40ish 2,432
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Aug 15 Just Slim 21,323
Slim Jim's Place (Aug '16) Aug 14 Enter Usersname 200
come smoke with the best Aug 12 nununanners 1
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) Aug 12 texas pete 2,286
Topmod15 's Homepage (May '11) Aug 9 Izzy-_- 1,151
News Oh, great. Federal court rules that officials c... Aug 4 Troll and Troll 1
More from around the web