Satan's Homepage

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#97738 Oct 15, 2012
AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww someone is trying hard to gain attention and be relevant. ;)
Thats what I think every time I see you post.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#97739 Oct 15, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi OC!((HUGS))
It was not your fault that you trusted someone and they turned out to be a jurk. That is like the beaten woman saying that is is her fault that her husband beats her.
I am glad it is over for you.
Thanks Figgy.:)

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#97740 Oct 15, 2012
AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she has and if you ask her I'm sure she would be honest enough to tell you that even though I did enjoy picking at her myself when her PI was posted and the attacks on her became vulgar and viscious I was among the first to jump tp her defense.
Why shouldn't she talk about it? Well, mostly because she is not the topic of this conversation and her comments did nothing to help the situation. Sometimes if you can't help the next best tactic is to not hurt.
Does she have the right to talk about it anyway if she chooses? Absolutely.
Good for you for trying to put a stop to it.

“An Angel with a Cattitude!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#97741 Oct 15, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the gray box that started this? If so you are right!
No I was not referring to them. Are you asking me to?

Alright....what they said may not have been nice or appropriate but it was 100% accurate. Much if not all of it we already knew based on rush's own posts.

What I was referring to was rush's constant false accusations and disceminating of false information claiming it is my "PI".

Thank you for acknowledging that I am right. I already knew this but it is nice to have positive affirmations occasionally.

Have a great day.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#97742 Oct 15, 2012
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.
I read that post, and I believe that you have misunderstood the point. Nat wasn't asking to meet you, or even suggesting that you meet anyone. That is a personal choice for you to make.
At the time, you were adamant that people should apologize to you for being wrong about who you are. His point, and I feel the same way, was that you cannot expect an apology nor an admission of wrong doing, unless is proven that they were actually wrong. One way to do so is to meet the other posters in person, and as he said at the time, that would be a stretch for anyone. I hope that clarifies the just of the statement for you.
No Charlie Girl I am afraid it doesn't. I can be called sock and ugly names with no proof, but no I may have been mistaken is possible?

I was not "adamant" but I did expect some courtesy. That has never happened to this day. I think if a group can call new people bad things without knowing anything them they can back up. They have never proven they were right but it continues today. So I have to prove they were wrong but they don't have to prove they were right. That makes no sense and you know it.

There was never a suggestion. It was a show down. He never said it was a stretch. He said I had to meet one of them to prove I wasn't a sock. Come on you can't make anything else out of that

As for telling me I had to meet one of them, you just can't soften that up. No matter how you spin it. That was scary maybe not for you because you may know them, but for me it was and is. I will not meet anyone to prove anything. So it continues. I will be as nasty to them as they are to me.

Location hidden

#97743 Oct 15, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what I think every time I see you post.
ROTF

Ur mad rite :)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#97744 Oct 15, 2012
Bertie D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of posters who stir the pot and post moronic lies and flirtation just to try to get a rise out of other posters. However, Icno is not one of them.
Yeah, rite:)

She never stirs in the potOshit does she?

what a russsh

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#97745 Oct 15, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that you you used kids to flame but you support those who do and get butt hurt when it is done back to them. I must have missed some thing because I didn't see where they worked at the same place. But that would still not give them acsses to his records. I have been a union steward. I think someone is full of it.
And yes the info thing is out of controll. I agree with you there.

figgy ... the csx web site is not open to just anyone ... I could
not see someone elses PI ... my password opened my account only ...
same with the union web site ... so they was just blowing smoke
(pall malls) and they knew it if they even worked there ...

))>><<((

Location hidden

#97746 Oct 15, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>No Charlie Girl I am afraid it doesn't. I can be called sock and ugly names with no proof, but no I may have been mistaken is possible?
I was not "adamant" but I did expect some courtesy. That has never happened to this day. I think if a group can call new people bad things without knowing anything them they can back up. They have never proven they were right but it continues today. So I have to prove they were wrong but they don't have to prove they were right. That makes no sense and you know it.
There was never a suggestion. It was a show down. He never said it was a stretch. He said I had to meet one of them to prove I wasn't a sock. Come on you can't make anything else out of that
As for telling me I had to meet one of them, you just can't soften that up. No matter how you spin it. That was scary maybe not for you because you may know them, but for me it was and is. I will not meet anyone to prove anything. So it continues. I will be as nasty to them as they are to me.
Ya reckon people thinking you are a sock has anything to do with your headline?

LOL

Just kidding, it's probably more because you posted to a gray box that you had had it out with them in the past or some such nonsense as well as your comments that seem to indicate you think you know everyone.

I've not seen anyone call you "ugly names" but I sure have seen you calling others them.

Just my observation.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#97747 Oct 15, 2012
Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
You made 3 posts regarding my one post to Figgy whereby you claimed I was not making sense. It was a situation that you knew absolutely nothing about which caused your confusion. Each of your posts were negative and insulting in nature. My conclusion based on your actions was that you have a "preconceived notion" of Russsh's innocence and you felt he had not blamed Angel for being the grey box poster. I proved that he indeed was referring to Angel as being the poster in question. Are you denying that you based your comments on a preconceived notion? Further, I do believe you took a post I made to Figgy whereby I explained Satan64's action in a very cordial manner, and sought to belittle me insinuating that I was stupid. If I am incorrect, I apologize but I have only your words to base my opinion on.
<quoted text>
I measure each poster on their own merit and rarely does that have anything at all to do with who I may or may not be friends with. I have absolutely nothing to get past. I have done nothing directly or indirectly to you. If you have made inaccurate analogies and formed opinions without benefit of clarification, that's on you.
<quoted text>
Every post on Topix is up for reading and responding to. I never once insinuated they weren't. My comments to you were to inform you that you could not possibly understand what you aren't informed about. Figgy knew full well what I was talking about in part as did others. However, that fact did not deter you from attempting to further insult me.
<quoted text>
I am not now nor have I ever been on a high horse. That's terminology that is highly overused in regard to me. I have made every effort to be clear and concise in each post addressing only the issues at hand. If you take offense to what I post, that's on you. I am not at fault for misunderstandings based on ones inability to read the entire context or interpret accurately. In situations such as that often times asking for clarification in a polite manner goes much further than assuming that one is being offensive. I too will often give as good as I get. The difference is, more often than not, I simply don't care.
LOL Please leave me room to answer. I offered friendship, you don't want it. I get that.
I will not take my time to point out where you are so wrong. You know what you just did. Own it. I don't need to be schooled , but thank you for the effort. Sheesh you are touchy.

“Making them cry”

Location hidden

#97748 Oct 15, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I know you were and trust me I took your advice. I have been asked a lot of things on here but only that one thing scared me.
There have been people meet from here and it did not turn out well at all. Names and info have been thrown out ever since.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#97749 Oct 15, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care whether she does or doesn't.

I have not seen her do anything close to the crap you and a few others pull. You know how bizzar it is to watch a bunch of adults old enough to be my parents and Grandparents act like a bunch of mornonic teenagers?

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

#97750 Oct 15, 2012
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Not like you do. LMSO

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#97751 Oct 15, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I said to hell with it after changing mine.:)
I was new and clueless to the fact that someone would hunt me down, stalk me and make threats like that. The problem being because I was so trusting and stupid I gave an e-mail addy that I used for my Real Estate business. That was a long time ago and I've learned my lesson. I don't even bother with throw aways.
I narrrowed down my friends and the ones I'm close to and trust know how to reach me.
Have a geat day Abby...:)
OC I am glad that you have been on here long enough to know who to trust.I am sorry you had to learn the hard way.

I have made a few friends here that I would meet, one day, but they are women. I have a few men friends but none have asked to meet me or asked anything about me. I admire that.

I am glad you are stronger for it. You have a nice day also.

what a russsh

Location hidden

#97752 Oct 15, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>No Charlie Girl I am afraid it doesn't. I can be called sock and ugly names with no proof, but no I may have been mistaken is possible?

abby ... even if I didn't know you ... I could read your comment
and understand where you were coming from ... but as you
will see (they will nic pick it apart) until it makes them look
there best ... and then go with that ... do you see what we have
to go thru now ...

))>><<((

“Deal Me In”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#97753 Oct 15, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that you you used kids to flame but you support those who do and get butt hurt when it is done back to them.
No I don't, and I never have. You know better and I don't care to revisit this overdone issue with you yet again. Please let it drop. It's simply not true and there has never been any truth to your misinterpretation. I'm not saying you are lying. I'm saying you have misread my comments to others. There is no possible way you would ever be able to produce proof of the fact that I have supported anyone that used children in a flame war. It never happened.
-Figgy - wrote:
I must have missed some thing because I didn't see where they worked at the same place. But that would still not give them acsses to his records. I have been a union steward. I think someone is full of it.
And yes the info thing is out of controll. I agree with you there.
I apologize for the delay in responding to this post. I somehow missed it and I'm in the middle of several things at once. Here is the link and a copy of the post. It is right before Russsh accused the poster of being Angel.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...
Someone Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessive much? You suck at this russ. You suck at life and you always have. I told you well over a year ago that I work for the same company you did. I am just much higher up on the food chain. I even lived in the same chithole town you do for a short time but unlike you I was promoted quickly and was able to get out.
Would you care to tell us again how good you look in blue, or anything.=)
Again, I don't know who that poster is. I have no way of knowing and to be honest, it doesn't matter to me. As I previously explained to you and a few others, I merely addressed your comment to Satan64 whereby you seemed confused as to why Satan64 indicated Russsh was referring to the poster as Angel. The post Russsh made referenced information belonging to Angel. To my knowledge there are no other posters here with the same background as Angel. I believe Satan64 was accurate in his statement that Russsh blamed that greybox on Angel.

Thank you

“Making them cry”

Location hidden

#97754 Oct 15, 2012
AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was not referring to them. Are you asking me to?
Alright....what they said may not have been nice or appropriate but it was 100% accurate. Much if not all of it we already knew based on rush's own posts.
What I was referring to was rush's constant false accusations and disceminating of false information claiming it is my "PI".
Thank you for acknowledging that I am right. I already knew this but it is nice to have positive affirmations occasionally.
Have a great day.
Again Russsh did not mention your name.
The gray box started this didn't it? So you are saying that they are the instigator here! That is the conformation that you got and you are welcome to it.

what a russsh

Location hidden

#97755 Oct 15, 2012
AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya reckon people thinking you are a sock has anything to do with your headline?
LOL
Just kidding, it's probably more because you posted to a gray box that you had had it out with them in the past or some such nonsense as well as your comments that seem to indicate you think you know everyone.
I've not seen anyone call you "ugly names" but I sure have seen you calling others them.
Just my observation.

says the biggest instigater of them all ...
throws out insinuations with no proof at all
and maintains that everyone else does it ... not her ... ROTF

))>><<((

Location hidden

#97756 Oct 15, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you for trying to put a stop to it.
Thank you.

My sense of right and wrong doesn't change based on my realtionship with or personal feeling toward the victim.

If more people took that stance most of this crap would cease.

And Sandy...please don't take that wrong. I was not referring to you. I do appreciate you clarifying your comments and I didn't mean I have any negative thoughts regarding you. Yes, you frustrate the crap out of me sometimes but you know that. LOL

Location hidden

#97757 Oct 15, 2012
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
figgy ... the csx web site is not open to just anyone ... I could
not see someone elses PI ... my password opened my account only ...
same with the union web site ... so they was just blowing smoke
(pall malls) and they knew it if they even worked there ...
))>><<((
You just can't stop can you. Zero will power.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new discord server for raids 13 hr Peter 5
Cookie Parker's Home Page (Oct '11) 18 hr Just Slim 860
Slim Jim's Place 19 hr Just Slim 148
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) Sat z kernel 21,264
come and troll the voice chat Jan 21 anon 1
This guy needs a good trolling Jan 20 ROwdy 1
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Jan 19 Sagans Portal 2,091
More from around the web