|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, Figgy. I did not address ANYTHING except how Satan64 made his conclusion that Russsh was talking about Angel. You made a post addressing the fact that Angel's name wasn't mentioned. It's really that simple.
Do you honestly think for one second that I would attempt to use children in any capacity as a means to flame someone else? I'm glad you finally moved beyond the "Mack Mack" comments. I'm sure you feel better for having done so.
Now, please go back and read ALL of that poster's comments. I do believe they said they worked for the same place Russsh works. Angel does not and never has however another poster did work for the same company as Russsh and I know this because they once shared that information with me in the form of a PM when I was attempting to defend Russsh against Angel. If that poster is in fact the other person, they would not "search" for Russsh's info as they are privy to his information based on the fact that they work at the same place. Again, let me reiterate, that I have no idea who that poster is and I don't care. In addition, I don't need or want anyone's personal information and I have no idea why others would want anyone's PI but it seems to be a theme around Topix.
Still real to you i see.

Too funny

At least to me

Have a nice day :)

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not kidding. I wish I had saved that post but I didn't really know how at that time and I am not sure where to look for it. I know others saw it but I bet not one person will come forward.
I will tell you who it was in a message. It really scared me about him every knowing anything about me. It was like Jane said. It was like take off your clothes and step into my van you will be ok. It was scary. I live alone and it bothered me for a long time. It still does.
He said he lived in Denver, That could have been a lie.
There are some scary people out there and on here.

Got to run

Be safe

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not kidding. I wish I had saved that post but I didn't really know how at that time and I am not sure where to look for it. I know others saw it but I bet not one person will come forward.
I will tell you who it was in a message. It really scared me about him every knowing anything about me. It was like Jane said. It was like take off your clothes and step into my van you will be ok. It was scary. I live alone and it bothered me for a long time. It still does.
He said he lived in Denver, That could have been a lie.
I saw it,and you dont have to prove who you are,by meeting strangers in person Abby.Considering what was said to you,i dont blame you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie Girl, I wouldn't want to say on this forum. Sorry but no one knows anything about me and I like it like that.
I was told one time when I was new and I know this man will deny it so I will not say who it was. But I was told that in order to prove that I wasn't a sock, I had to meet one of them in person. That scared me into giving away nothing.
I bet I know who that was! That is very scary.

“An Angel with a Cattitude!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
figgy ... I have learnt that it
doesn't matter if it was a certain
person or not ... somebody is going
to jump in and say it wasn't that
person becasue they knew who it was.
so a mean nasty grey box is
a mean nasty grey box as far
as I am concerned ...
))>><<((
Has it ever occured to you that they say it because it's the truth. You constantly make bogus accusation based on nothing more than your own obsession and wild imagination.

More often than not, it's your "friends" who correct you. You are virtually never right but it never stops you from repeating the same mistakes over and over and over and over again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Figgy. You probably didn't realize it when you read that post because it contained personal information, however that information only belonged to 1 person that posts here. It was an easy conclusion to draw if you know the person in question. Names did not have to be mentioned for Satan64 or several other people to make accurate deductions.
It's kind of like when you get offended or used to, when someone posted "Mack Mack". You, nor anyone else ever had to ask what the person making the "Mack Mack" post was referring to. They could deny, but the fact remains, it was obvious.
It would be impossible for Russsh to deny Satan's accusation regarding Angel. Further, I do believe Russsh intended to make his feelings towards Angel obvious. To deny it now would be futile.
Hope this helps.
It didn't really contain any PI. It was only the imagining of a very disturbed individual with just enough fact to make it clear who he was obsessing over and falsely accusing , yet again. ;)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

_unreal 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some scary people out there and on here.
Got to run
Be safe
Thanks unreal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Hypocrites suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that was chunky either. It was far too literate and well written.
LOL That will without a doubt fly right over his head.
Hypocrites suck wrote:
<quoted text>
It does really matter you fool. You accuse everyone of being angel. If someone did the same to you as you do to her and the other women you constantly harass you would think it matters too.
Amen ;)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it,and you dont have to prove who you are,by meeting strangers in person Abby.Considering what was said to you,i dont blame you.
Thank you Honey for coming forward. No I will never meet them. It was scary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did all of this happen at?
Awww someone is trying hard to gain attention and be relevant. ;)

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet I know who that was! That is very scary.
Figgy, I bet you do. That is why I play my cards very close to the chest now. So maybe I should thank him for scaring me? lol NOT in a million years.
Thank you Sweetie for coming froward.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Hello Unreal and everyone.

When I started posting on Topix I gave my e-mail out to a few and they( well one of them) found out my name and other personal info about me so now I STOPPED giving my e-mail to ppl and only pm.

It's really a shame and scarey that ppl will search and try to find out things about us that are none of their business so they can post it.

Such is Topix...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Icnoptnthis wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, Figgy. I did not address ANYTHING except how Satan64 made his conclusion that Russsh was talking about Angel. You made a post addressing the fact that Angel's name wasn't mentioned. It's really that simple.
Do you honestly think for one second that I would attempt to use children in any capacity as a means to flame someone else? I'm glad you finally moved beyond the "Mack Mack" comments. I'm sure you feel better for having done so.
Now, please go back and read ALL of that poster's comments. I do believe they said they worked for the same place Russsh works. Angel does not and never has however another poster did work for the same company as Russsh and I know this because they once shared that information with me in the form of a PM when I was attempting to defend Russsh against Angel. If that poster is in fact the other person, they would not "search" for Russsh's info as they are privy to his information based on the fact that they work at the same place. Again, let me reiterate, that I have no idea who that poster is and I don't care. In addition, I don't need or want anyone's personal information and I have no idea why others would want anyone's PI but it seems to be a theme around Topix.
I didn't say that you you used kids to flame but you support those who do and get butt hurt when it is done back to them. I must have missed some thing because I didn't see where they worked at the same place. But that would still not give them acsses to his records. I have been a union steward. I think someone is full of it.
And yes the info thing is out of controll. I agree with you there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.Why do people worry/care about PI,when most on here will never meet any of these people on here? How much stuff can you fight about over and over,lol.I was thinking about a scary avatar,but i love puppies,and he/she is cute sitting in the leaves.
Given your recent personal experience I can only say that I find your comments most bizarre. ;)

I'm not looking to say any more than that publicly nor argue with you but I do think you should remain silent on the subject.

Thanks.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
Hello Unreal and everyone.
When I started posting on Topix I gave my e-mail out to a few and they( well one of them) found out my name and other personal info about me so now I STOPPED giving my e-mail to ppl and only pm.
It's really a shame and scarey that ppl will search and try to find out things about us that are none of their business so they can post it.
Such is Topix...
After my scare I made up a throw away e-mail account.

“I might be a Lion”

Since: Aug 12

Burnt Corn, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL do you ever just stop? I have tried with you. I really have. You only see negative things.
I don't have a problem with you Abby, but your first reply to Icno was this.
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL what? English is my second language and I don't get that hot mess. It is a circle.
What were you "trying" to do other than stir the pot? If you meant you have been trying to keep it peaceful perhaps next time you should ask for further explanation rather than reply with the above post intended to rile someone. That being said I hope you enjoy your cookies and are having a nice Monday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Figgy, I bet you do. That is why I play my cards very close to the chest now. So maybe I should thank him for scaring me? lol NOT in a million years.
Thank you Sweetie for coming froward.
That's what we were trying to warn you about when you first came here. Trust no one ever. There are some very sick people here.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Honey for coming forward. No I will never meet them. It was scary.
Well,i think people have to go by whats said on here,whether they would or not.There are a few i would love to meet,and you are one of them.Gotta go,you have a good day now.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie Girl, I wouldn't want to say on this forum. Sorry but no one knows anything about me and I like it like that.
I was told one time when I was new and I know this man will deny it so I will not say who it was. But I was told that in order to prove that I wasn't a sock, I had to meet one of them in person. That scared me into giving away nothing.
I understand.

I read that post, and I believe that you have misunderstood the point. Nat wasn't asking to meet you, or even suggesting that you meet anyone. That is a personal choice for you to make.

At the time, you were adamant that people should apologize to you for being wrong about who you are. His point, and I feel the same way, was that you cannot expect an apology nor an admission of wrong doing, unless is proven that they were actually wrong. One way to do so is to meet the other posters in person, and as he said at the time, that would be a stretch for anyone. I hope that clarifies the just of the statement for you.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your recent personal experience I can only say that I find your comments most bizarre. ;)
I'm not looking to say any more than that publicly nor argue with you but I do think you should remain silent on the subject.
Thanks.
If you noticed,i corrected what i said to olive,and i dont want to argue either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Internet Troll Discussions

Search the Internet Troll Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
the kernel dreams (Aug '11) 2 hr Roger Rabbit 18,755
Fishing Report 2 hr dave 1
silver, blue and gold. 4 hr GANNY 4
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) 9 hr Roxie Darling 1,465
Trolling! Tue Aaas 1
Cecil County Sheriff 2014: Political Campaign S... (Mar '13) Jul 26 Bill 18
Youtube Video Jul 25 Brianna 1
•••
•••