Satan's Homepage

“An Angel with a Cattitude!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#91358 Sep 24, 2012
Drunken Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nat rejected me that's why I stay drunk all the time now. I'm working my way down so I can be worthy of his love.
Now shaaadup with the shaaadingup. " smack"
Have you ever considered just opening the closet and breathing in some fresh air?

There are plenty of you persuasion around that are as desperate for a date as you are.

It's nothing to be ashamed up. You don't have to keeping hiding and loathing yourself.

It's just a thought but do your self a favor and

*ponder*

it.:)

Location hidden

#91359 Sep 24, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>oh, your boobs are really saggy, eh?
No and for the last time NO YOU CAN'T SEE THEM!

Stop begging :)

Location hidden

#91360 Sep 24, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your mouth!
Even topix doesn't want my lame azz here!HA HA
We know and please, do not offer to show us your breasticles again Miss Deville. Ick
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#91361 Sep 24, 2012
AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
L:yermouth, you love them chunky chicks. You even used it as your headline :)
You can quit crying now though.
You wouldn't like Kitty at all. She is no bigger than a popcorn fart, was born with all her girlie parts and is way too smart for you.
you so mad you putting a : between letters? no, i like my "chicks" on the tall thin side with perky boobs, up turned nipples, blonde, and mmm mmm scrubbed and clean looking. not like you at all, rite?

who's headline? who do ya think i am now?

wtf is kitty? wow, you are really toasted.
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#91362 Sep 24, 2012
AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
you could not PAY me enough to want to see them saggy titties that reek like an old ashtray. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, what a hideous sight you must be and smell like a polecat escaped from some dump fire.

Since: Nov 11

The kernel of truth

#91363 Sep 24, 2012
AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU CAN'T SEE THEM"

Quit smoking
Maybe they'll come back

The kernel of truth

#91364 Sep 24, 2012
AngelCat wrote:
<quoted text>
We know and please, do not offer to show us your breasticles again Miss Deville. Ick
Quit smoking you old chimney

Puke
Tom Pappas

Soda Springs, ID

#91365 Sep 24, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU CAN'T SEE THEM"
Quit smoking
Maybe they'll come back
LMAO! good one!
and all weekend the morons were saying i wasn't half as good as CHUNKY, but now the reeking angelcat is posting her poof chunky posts!
LMAO, what a clueless bunch of boogers!

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#91366 Sep 24, 2012
Sup?

Location hidden

#91367 Sep 24, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>you so mad you putting a : between letters? no, i like my "chicks" on the tall thin side with perky boobs, up turned nipples, blonde, and mmm mmm scrubbed and clean looking. not like you at all, rite?
who's headline? who do ya think i am now?
wtf is kitty? wow, you are really toasted.
I didn't put a : anywhere.

You don't have to hide it. Let your I love Chunky chicks flag fly proudly!

Location hidden

#91368 Sep 24, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit smoking you old chimney
Puke
Dumb :)

You never get better you sexyscreamer.

It's sad.

Even Sandy has gotten better.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#91369 Sep 24, 2012
Tom Pappas wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! good one!
and all weekend the morons were saying i wasn't half as good as CHUNKY, but now the reeking angelcat is posting her poof chunky posts!
LMAO, what a clueless bunch of boogers!
Really?

The kernel of truth

#91370 Sep 24, 2012
There once was an Angel built like a Sperm Whale

Was a slave and prisoner to Pall Mall

Couldn't wait to inhale

And spin a tall tale

Then this Humpback would smugly exhale

“Can you see me now?”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#91371 Sep 24, 2012
what a russsh wrote:
<quoted text>
yummy ... that sounds good ...
but I don't cook for one ...
there are two of us here that
enjoys my many years of perfecting
the art of cooking ... lol
))>><<((
What is the name of that poor rat? Ben?
denver she devil

Denver, CO

#91372 Sep 24, 2012
ladies, gentlemen, gentlemen ,ladies, kernal ,sandy ,sugar pants and my favrite ganny, i am the sickest psycho they should vacinate me .infact i came back here to make some scream like cho sung lee vs there wannabee team. cowards, lying f**kers, bad hair stylist and stinky truckers, several major city trolls but none who can punish us .run with us or u become one of them victims strugglin ,my kinsman runnin em, huntin em, stalkin em, stangle em, mangle em, string em up hanging em leavin em dangling and the awesome anger i'm endowed with is powerfull, i fire iron words from the clocktower down upon u, shower u, raw verses are spectacles, my birth brought a legend ,ur a squirt from a testicle. yes it's regretable ur words are forgetable, there alien and u will relize that u fail again. u got served by the denver she devil predator,i'm ahead my time the rhyme veteran that steppin up any mother f**kers thinking there better then me, u will worship the queen bee yeah u know who my crew be and i got to many screws lose so gather every thing u got and try to woo me :)

“Can you see me now?”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#91373 Sep 24, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny
You should take your act on the road
I did.
LMAO!

The kernel of truth

#91374 Sep 24, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I did.
LMAO!
You drive a truck also

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91375 Sep 24, 2012
denver she devil wrote:
ladies, gentlemen, gentlemen ,ladies, kernal ,sandy ,sugar pants and my favrite ganny, i am the sickest psycho they should vacinate me .infact i came back here to make some scream like cho sung lee vs there wannabee team. cowards, lying f**kers, bad hair stylist and stinky truckers, several major city trolls but none who can punish us .run with us or u become one of them victims strugglin ,my kinsman runnin em, huntin em, stalkin em, stangle em, mangle em, string em up hanging em leavin em dangling and the awesome anger i'm endowed with is powerfull, i fire iron words from the clocktower down upon u, shower u, raw verses are spectacles, my birth brought a legend ,ur a squirt from a testicle. yes it's regretable ur words are forgetable, there alien and u will relize that u fail again. u got served by the denver she devil predator,i'm ahead my time the rhyme veteran that steppin up any mother f**kers thinking there better then me, u will worship the queen bee yeah u know who my crew be and i got to many screws lose so gather every thing u got and try to woo me :)
MY GOD YOURE HOT!

http://youtu.be/L2k8qjSnvS0

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#91376 Sep 24, 2012
z kernel wrote:
<quoted text>
You drive a truck also
I was thinking his act got run over by a truck.

Tzunammi

Fukushima

#91377 Sep 24, 2012
denver she devil wrote:
Yes dear, you've got too many screws loose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Internet Troll Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie Parker's Home Page (Oct '11) 5 hr River Tam 555
What the hell ya listenin to ? (Oct '12) 18 hr Aithusa 2,176
Stalker nutjob Adam/VenomFrogX/ExtraFrogX's Hyp... Thu Skls 2
~One Word Only~ (Jun '10) Jun 21 40ish 1,931
the kernel's Gone Forever... Thanks to Natty (Oct '12) Jun 20 Voyeur 7,285
Anna Kournikova Jun 19 paparaco 1
Cats Place.. (May '11) Jun 10 z kernel 17,081
More from around the web